Alanna DeBarros Hair & Makeup Reviews

28 | Peabody, MA

28 Reviews for Alanna DeBarros Hair & Makeup

Emily · Married on 06/23/2018

Alanna was awesome!

Alanna was a pleasure to work with! I loved how she did my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids. She was very responsive, flexible, friendly and calm so she made getting ready the day of so easy! Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Morgan · Married on 11/09/2017

Alanna was AMAZING to work with leading up to and on the day of my wedding! She made me feel so comfortable with my look during my hair and makeup trial, and on the morning of the wedding day, she was on time, prepared, and worked tirelessly to make me and my wedding party members absolutely beautiful. She made sure everybody was ready by the time we needed to start pictures. I could not have asked for a better and more talented artist to work with!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Carolyn · Married on 05/28/2017

Alanna provided hair and makeup services for my wedding party and me for my wedding. I can't recommend her enough-- she was always so quick to respond to emails and questions, and the day of, her and one other stylist easily managed to do hair and make up for me and my 9 bridesmaids. Great quality of service-- I loved both my hair and makeup, and loved that her makeup price included both airbrush and lashes for those that wanted either!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Erica · Married on 05/06/2017

I had such an amazing experience using Alanna for my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She also did my bridesmaids hair and makeup. She did a fantastic job and each girl could not have been happier. Most people think of their wedding day as stressful and rushed, but not me. We had such a relaxed and wonderful morning getting ready, in huge part to Alanna. She was calm and focused. She listened to everyone's wants/needs and helped us all become as beautiful as we envisioned. I did a makeup and hair trial with Alanna which was very helpful in narrowing down exactly what I wanted. i would highly recommend Alanna to any bride!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Kim · Married on 09/23/2016

I found Alanna on WeddingWire and her reviews were outstanding, and I totally understand why! She was so flexible and accommodating when I had to add another girl the week of my wedding, and all of my bridal party loved their hair and makeup. The airbrush makeup had such a natural look and feel, and it lasted well past our reception. I would highly recommend Alanna to any bride!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Tara · Married on 09/03/2016

Alanna was great to work with! She listened to everyone and made everyone in my wedding party feel beautiful. I highly recommend her, her airbrush and hair styling are both great, which can be hard to find in one person who can do both really well!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Alanna is wonderful. She did my hair and makeup, and the hair for my six bridesmaids. She did a fabulous job with a variety of hairstyles and requests. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2016

Alanna did such an amazing job on myself and my bridal party. I was very nervous the morning of because I had changed my mind on many things after the hair & makeup trial (I'm a very indecisive person). However, Alanna was very professional--she is fast on responding emails, she was on time the day of the wedding, she was patient with my hyper flower girls, she worked very well with all my bridesmaids & mothers, and she took into account every request/changes I had. We all received many compliments, and we all couldn't stop talking about what wonderful jobs Alanna did for all of us :) i would recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Donna · Married on 10/23/2015

Alanna came to our hotel suite and did my hair and make up plus my sister's hair. She did a great job on both of us. I am still receiving compliments on my hair and Alanna completely got my vision. She was on time, totally prepared, and really sweet. She was flexible on start times and did a great job making me feel beautiful and come out great in photos. I would highly recommend Alanna to any bride and their bridal party or even just for a nice night out on the town!!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Andrea · Married on 05/31/2015

Alanna was amazing! She took great care of me and my girls! She was on time, polite and super sweet! Her services went and above and beyond. Makeup was neutral just how I requested it. Hair was done just how I wanted it as well. I did the trial with her and we figured out exactly what would look best. Alanna and Kristina did a amazing job on myself and my bridesmaids! Thank you very much alanna!!!

Sent on 06/01/2015

I am so happy that I found Alanna for hair and make up services for myself and my bridal party. I went for a trial and everything came out perfect. Alanna was always prompt with getting back to me with any questions that I had. Alanna and Ellysa strived to make everyone's hair/make up perfect. We got compliments all night on how great everything looked!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Alyssa · Married on 05/15/2015

Alanna was amazing! My hair and makeup came out perfectly and she was a great personality to have around on the big day. She was professional and attentive when she saw some of the women in my wedding beginning to get emotional throughout the day. She also calmed me down when I began to feel a bit panicked as the event approached.

I cannot say enough good things about Alanna. I can't picture having anyone else there that day.

Thank you, Alanna!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Aimee · Married on 09/06/2014

Alanna was so wonderful throughout the entire process of planning and doing my hair and makeup for my wedding. Alanna came to my house to do my trial and was so helpful and patient, especially since I had a bunch of bridesmaids and both mothers there to watch! On my wedding day she and Holly were so organized and got hair and makeup done for myself and 5 others, makeup for 2 more, and a little hairdo for my flower girl. She and Holly got there early to set up and made themselves at home, which really helped to calm my nerves of getting everything done on time. They joined right in the conversation with us and really made us all feel comfortable. My hair and makeup looked amazing all day (even with torrential downpours!!!). I would very highly recommend Alanna's services to anyone.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Bridgette · Married on 08/16/2014

I recently got married and found Alanna through all of her amazing reviews on wedding wire. We scheduled my "practice" run in June and I could not have been more amazed with her work! I showed her a few pictures of what I was thinking for my hair and make-up and somehow she got it so perfect! So then of course, I had to schedule her for my wedding. She came to my house and with two other (amazing) girls they completed all nine of my bridesmaid's, my flower girl's, and my mother's hair and make-up for a 2PM wedding. Alanna is beyond professional with everything she does and is so flexible to everyone's requests! Her and the girls felt like part of the family on the day of my wedding, you wouldn't have even known that they weren't a part of the wedding! Thank you and thank you again a million times Alanna, because you were AMAZING!! :) Can't wait to refer you to all of my friends!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Bridgette,
    Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure to have been part of such a special day. Your family and friends were so warm and inviting, you all made my job very easy!
    I wish you all the happiness in the world, keep in touch!

Amy · Married on 08/09/2014

Alanna did a beautiful job with my hair & makeup for my wedding! I didn't even have to give super specific instructions and she knew exactly what i wanted! She is calm & works fast, making a very nervous bride at ease. I looked truly beautiful for my wedding day! As someone who rarely wears make-up, I felt very natural and the pictures came out beautiful! I would definitely reccomend Alanna's services. thank you!!!!

Sent on 08/30/2014
  • Connie

Connie · Married on 07/12/2014

Alanna was awesome! She arrives early, suggest different styles and is so helpful. If you are looking for a great stylist and makeup artist, she has it. I will be calling on her for any event that I need her services. Thank you for making our wedding so special......

Sent on 08/27/2014

Alanna DeBarros Hair & Makeup's reply:

It was such a special day, I'm so happy I was able to be a part of it. You and your family were so much fun.

Thank you for the kind words, I truly appreciate it.

Congratulations and I look forward to working with you in the future : )

I planned my wedding from across the country. Alanna made things go as smoothly as possible. Was extremely prompt with all communication and very flexible with my schedule. She was always on time and listened to my thoughts/concerns. I felt beautiful on my wedding day and my bridesmaids and flower girl were absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Alanna DeBarros Hair & Makeup's reply:

I'm glad I was able to be helpful throughout you're planning process. In the short time we spent together I learned you are an amazing woman. I'm so glad you felt beautiful and that I was able to be part of such a special day.

Congratulations again. I wish you, your husband and children a lifetime of happiness!

Jess · Married on 06/08/2014

From the first email to the finishing touches Alanna was great to work with. She made me feel extremely comfortable and was easy going. Alanna is also very friendly and wanted to do a great job. I will definitely recommend Alanna to others.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Alanna DeBarros Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Jess! It was an honor to get you ready for your big day! Congratulations again and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

• Michele

Michele · Married on 05/24/2014

Alanna and her team were amazing. She was quick to respond throughout the process and wonderfully flexible ( aware things change in the planning process). The trial was long, but she never got irked or rushed, Alanna and her team are amiable, and fully focused on you. I signed the contract and tipped for that day and left a tip in advance for the wedding day, so I had one less thing to worry about day of. Right before she left after a long trial of decision making she encouraged me to go out with my up-do and makeup, see how it held, how it felt, what others thought etc and to be completely honest with her, which I appreciated and I ended up deciding against my original hairstyle idea after taking some pictures and assessing a day later. Day of- she was prompt to arrive and efficient, she lightly chatted, enough to keep me calm, but not so much that I couldn't close my eyes and get lost in my thoughts thinking about the upcoming day; all while ensuring all the other girls were getting done efficiently. Everyone loved my hair and makeup (airbrush!). It lasted all day and night and I felt so beautiful. She was a gem of a find.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Alanna DeBarros Hair & Makeup's reply:

That is so sweet Michele! I had a great time with you and your family. You looked beautiful.
    I hope you have settled in to your new home and are enjoying married life in the sunshine state ; )

Thank you for having me be a part of your wedding day!

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2013

I used Cassie for my makeup and my bridal party. She was awesome. She offers airbrush which everyone loved!

Sent on 10/28/2013

AMAZING!!!! These two ladies made my bridesmaids (all six of them!) and I absolutely beautiful for my wedding! They showed up bright and early and worked for hours on us. They took their time with everyone, and we were all so thrilled with our beautiful hair and amazing make up- even my pickiest sister :) During my trial, Cassie really took her time and really listened to my concerns.

Can't thank you ladies enough!!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Alanna DeBarros Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you! It was our pleasure, you girls were so much fun! Congratulations and many blessings to you and your new husband!!!

Lilian · Married on 06/11/2016

Alanna was so great to work with! I just showed her a few pictures and she totally got what I was going for! We did a trial run and I knew my big day would be perfect. She was not only super professional but really easy to get along with! If you need a hair and makeup artist, Alanna is your best bet. I will recommend her to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 06/19/2016
  • User6772018 · 2+ years ago

Alanna did an excellent job on my and my bridesmaids hair and makeup. We had so much fun getting ready, it was all part of the fun of the day. We added someone's hair in at the last moment and she easily fit them in. Thank you to Alanna for a great look and a fun time!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Alanna was very helpful throughout the whole process of not only selecting a vendor but also wedding preparations and suggestions for the big day concerning hair and make up. It was very challenging since there were 7 ladies getting hair and make up done in the same morning for an early wedding but she was great! She truly was very kind and thoughtful .
    When you are working with her you know she puts a lot of effort and thought into her hair and make up techniques. I loved the layering work she did with my hair personally, weaving individually (naturally) highlighted strands to bring out the different colors and textures. She is phenomenal!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Pam · Married on 08/01/2015

Alanna and Elyssa provided hair and make-up services for 10 women in my wedding party. The day went perfectly and everyone looked great! We were finished right on time and Alanna was so calming and reassuring throughout the process. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/03/2015