53 Reviews for Alan Larsen Films

One Event/Day (4)
Client Revisions (3)
USB Flash Drive (1)
53 Alan Larsen Films Reviews

We can't give Alan Larsen Films enough credit and praise, their work speaks for itself. Alan Larsen Films is not your average videographer -- what they do is a craft, and it's evident when you watch any of their videos. They are definitely worth every penny because they will deliver above and beyond your expectations. The entire team is amazing to work with and they do not disappoint. Their turnaround time is super impressive, as we got our save the date trailer back within 1-2 days of the shoot, and we got our wedding highlight video, ceremony and raw footage back within 3 weeks!

The ALF team remained professional and responsive throughout the entire process and their expertise and polish shined through in their videos. We absolutely LOVE their cinematic approach, skillful editing, and the final end-result was such high-quality work, it turned out better than we could've envisioned. What we got was a movie-quality production that was reminiscent of the love, excitement, and fun from our day. We're so happy to have a forever keepsake from our wedding day -- trust us, you'll want to watch it again and again.

Weddings go by in a blink of an eye, and to be able to relive one of the best days of your lives is truly priceless. It's your wedding day, it only happens once (hopefully), so it's definitely worth paying up to have something that's high quality and you're proud to show off. Please hire Alan Larsen Films -- you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Ramona, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Super responsive, very professional, great to work with, and topnotch videos. Alan and his team blew away all of our expectations! We were hesitant about getting a videographer at first, but after going through the day with Alan and Drew, and seeing our highlight reel, we're so glad that we went with Alan Larsen films specifically. They really captured all of the emotions and happiness we felt throughout the day and made it feel special and unique to us. We loved how well they worked with our photographer during the shoots.

They completed our highlight reel 4 days after the wedding. 4 DAYS! We expected it weeks later and were shocked by how great the video was after such a short amount of time. The quality of the video was crystal clear and the sound was AMAZING! There was a bunch of brats on a playground screaming during our ceremony and even a helicopter flew overhead but they were able to edit out all of it and none of it could be heard. If you go with Alan Larsen Films then you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

There should be an option for 10 stars for Alan Larsen. When we started wedding planning, my husband and I were very hesitant to get a videographer for our wedding. We didn't think we needed it. After talking to a few friends, and Drew from Alan Larsen, we decided to go for it. (After all, you spend SO much time, money energy planning, a video is the best way to capture it all and be able to look back and reminisce!) Three days after our wedding, we got an email with our fully edited video back (ONLY THREE DAYS?!?!) I was absolutely shocked by their turnaround time and even more surprised at the quality of the video. I have never cried so much in one day. When I posted our video we started getting texts, calls, etc from our friends and family who were RAVING about how amazing the video was! He perfectly captured our day better than we could have ever imagined. Got all of the important moments, people, the laughing, the crying. EVERYTHING! Even the song he chose for our video is now one of our FAVORITE songs (though we had never heard of it until Alan!) We are so grateful for Alan Larsen Films! Just watch his videos; they speak for themselves!

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our experience could not have been better. From the video chat consultation to best align our vision for our wedding to the wedding itself and the speedy turnaround on the wedding highlight video, I've been extremely impressed. My best way to quickly summarize this experience is professional, personal, engaging and extremely enjoyable. Overall we had a blast working with Alan and his team and would recommend them to any of our friends that place on tying to knot!

Profile Picture Marshall, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our photographer recommended Alan Larsen to us and we couldn't have been happier! They did and absolutely amazing job at capturing all of the touching, funny, and heart-warming moments over our entire wedding weekend. Then they stitched it all together into a perfect 10 minute video that we have watched over and over again. Alan and his very professional team were so easy to work with and really understood artistically what we wanted from the video. His shots were so bright and vivid and he weaved all of the speeches and the ceremony together to capture the real essence of our day--the laughter the tears, everything. If capturing the spirit of your special day matters to you, Alan is your guy. Trust me, he's worth it.

Profile Picture Chris, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I hunted for my wedding videographer... I hunted through many, many, MANY videos of people who got married that I didn't know. I went through so many videos, I went from "awww they're so adorable" to "OMG WHY ARE THE SAME 3 SONGS IN EVERY VIDEO?! I JUST DON'T CARE ANYMORE!" I went through good videographers that charge WAY too much money, and bad videographers who still charge way too much money... I went through arrogant videographers who didn't want to speak to me, to forgetful (possibly newer) videographers...

And then there was Alan Larsen Films... Alan and his team are AMAZING. Seriously. I didn't even know they were there most of the time, and when they were there, they were hilariously funny and knew exactly what to do to distract me from the camera lens in my face. They were responsive when I emailed them with questions and great at giving gentle reminders when I had 309475938 things on my mind and forgot about something for them. And their videos... they're incredible. OH, AND HE GOT ALL OF OUR VIDEOS BACK TO US 3 WEEKS AFTER THE WEDDING. Frigging incredible.

Well worth the money.

Trust me. Trust me trust me trust me. Alan Larsen Films was the best choice. I know. I probably watched 400 wedding videos to get to Alan Larsen.

They rock. Choose them. You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Shayna, 11/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

Alan and his team were really exceptional to work with. I was in touch with Drew frequently before the wedding, and as I'm not too tech savvy, he was always there to help. The day of the wedding, I didn't even realize that Alan and his team were there, but the footage that they captured really brought the essence of our day to life, especially as we saw it in our eyes. Our highlight video is perfect - even my husband is showing it to everyone he meets. They are incredibly professional and easy-going, which is always an amazing quality during the inevitable stress of a wedding day.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

If you need a videographer for your wedding or any special event Alan Larsen Films is the way to go. My husband and I were originally not going to have a videographer for our wedding because we didn't want anyone in our faces as we were trying to enjoy our wedding day. We are used to going to weddings and seeing annoying vidographers but Alan and his crew are absolutely amazing and are the complete opposite. They are like flies on a wall and are so polite and kind.

Everyone was telling us that we were going to regret not getting a videographer so we changed our minds last minute and we are so glad we did. Our wedding planner recommended Alan Larsen Films and we booked them a few days before the wedding. Because we were pressed for time we did a quick video chat and Alan and Drew got to know us and what we wanted before the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, Alan and Andrew were so accommodating. We had a hotel suite full of girls getting ready and they were completely out of the way and knew what to do and when to do it. They also worked really well with our photographer and followed them closely to get all the footage for the highlight video. They did such a phenomenal job capturing important moments for us and we were so happy to be able to re-live them again.

Also really important their work turn around is super fast. We got married in the middle of October and got our highlight video exactly 1 month after and we were able to make changes after seeing our video to get exactly what we wanted.

We have already shown the video to a few friends and family and they are just amazed on how beautiful it is and the quality of the work. I am a huge Disney fan and all my friends thought the highlight video had the Disney charm and reminded them of a sweet Disney movie.

We are so thankful to have had the chance to work with such great people and we are very happy with how the highlight video turned out. They are truly the best!

Profile Picture ANI, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Hard Drive, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling

Alan and Drew were a pleasure to work with. Their team is so professional and easy going. They made the whole process from planning to the day of our wedding seamless. We had a big Indian wedding, and they captured the memories for our pre-wedding event, as well as our wedding ceremony and reception. Alan and his team were very accommodating for the edits that we had of our video. We made a few special requests, and they were able to make them happen. They made sure that we were happy with the final product, and went above and beyond to do so. Our highlights video is so well made and very creative. We wanted to thank them for making our wedding even more special by capturing all of the beautiful memories, and making them last forever.

Profile Picture Gitanjali, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Cinematic, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

The first time I saw some of the Alan Larsen Films online, I was blown away. The video that his team did for our wedding was just as spectacular as the ones I'd seen, and I'm so glad we found out about them! Their crew was very friendly and easy to work with, capturing some stunning footage along the way. I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alan Larsen Films was a wonderful company to work with for our wedding. They were professional, supportive, and so easy to work with. The highlight video we received was so spectacular, and captured all of the key pieces of our wedding day so perfectly. We almost decided to just get the raw footage, but I am SO glad that we did the highlight too. Alan and Drew were so nice and answered all of my questions promptly and professionally. I couldn't recommend them enough. Absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/4/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

I apologize that this review is long overdue. It wasn't difficult for me to decide on Alan Larsen Films for our wedding videographer for 9.4.16. Two of my best friends had ALF film their weddings and I trust them 100%. ALF did not disappoint! Drew Wyman was our person of contact throughout the entire process. He was very professional, prompt and thorough. He set us up on video conference prior to our big day to speak with Alan, Katrina and himself to iron out the details. It went smoothly, and I love that everyone was professional, but also very flexible and understanding. We provided little direction with just the note that my husband (fiance, at the time) were very easy-going and flexible people. On our wedding day, Katrina and Lanly arrived on time and did their thing. They were accommodating, friendly and just very easy to work with. What I remember most was how stealth they were throughout the ceremony and reception. What Alan Larsen Films produced was beyond our expectations! We love the highlight video and have watched it over two dozen times! The whole saying, "you get what you pay for" really applies. Pricing may have been out of our budget, but if you're asking professionals to capture your big day, you need to pay more for quality work and ALF definitely delivered. ALF requested our song list and incorporated the songs with the speeches to make our video flow and transition nicely. We look forward to sharing our wedding memories with our future children and grandchildren, a memory that can be relived each time we watch our video. Thank you Alan Larsen Films and your exceptional team!

Profile Picture Tram, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We were on the fence about hiring a videographer for our wedding but can confidently say it was one of the best things we did. Alan, Drew and the team were great to work with and did an amazing job capturing all of the details and spirit of our wedding day and of us as a couple. We have received so many compliments on our highlight video in particular. We are so glad we chose to work with them and are so grateful that we'll have these memories for years to come!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Hard Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling

Drew and his team did an amazing job at our wedding reception. They were helpful and professional at the event itself, and the highlight video they prepared was excellent -- it was exactly what we wanted and much better than we expected. We have showed it to so many people!

Profile Picture Garrett, 6/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Where do I even begin? There is too many amazing things to say about Alan Larsen Films. Alan Larsen Films is a must for your wedding! They are not only incredible to work with, professional, kindhearted, fun to be around but they are TRUE ARTISTS. They captured moments so precious and ones we will look back on forever. We are very grateful to the Alan Larsen team for all their hard work and unmeasurable talent. Truly, Alan Larsen Films is without a doubt the most amazing videographers in the business.

Profile Picture Diana, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I had found Alan through one of the wedding websites and wanted to meet him before asking him to be our photographer. As soon as we met Alan and his team, we knew they were the ones for us! Alan and his crew are professional, fun, easy going, and hard working. Leah is on top of it her game! Alan and his team are super organized, I mean everything from drafting our contract to providing us with all the details we needed to have for the big day. We had a destination wedding in Hawaii and Alan was able to capture the beauty of Hawaii along with our wedding in such a beautiful way. The wedding highlight seemed like a real movie preview! Alan came prepared the day before our wedding to scope out the venue and the surrounding areas, we had meetings prior to Hawaii to ensure everything is covered, and continuous emails that were promptly responded. Alan was definitely a diamond in a rough and we are so thankful to have had him as our videographer.

Profile Picture Linh, 11/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, USB Hard Drive

There aren't enough amazing things I can say about Alan Larsen and his team. I was searching for a videographer a few months before our wedding and like any couple, my husband and I wanted to stay within our budget without compromising quality. I came across Alan Larsen Films on Yelp and immediately noticed their glowing reviews. I watched a few of their videos, reached out via email, and was able to book them for our big day.

A few weeks before our wedding, we had a Skype meeting with him and Leah (their production coordinator), laid out our schedule and bounced around some video ideas as well. It was a great way to meet them face-to-face and to also get a sense of what to expect for our video.

On our wedding day, Alan and his second shooter, Andrew, arrived promptly and got to work right away. The day-of can be very chaotic, but they captured our wedding like ninjas! Seriously -- they blended into the background and just worked their magic. We received our highlight video yesterday and we are absolutely blown away. We've watched it over and over and honestly, we couldn't have asked for a better way to capture the best day of our lives. The way he weaves the music with the wedding highlights is truly phenomenal. We are over the moon with our decision to go with Alan and his team.

Worth EVERY penny! We can't wait to relive our wedding day through our beautifully crafted video. I highly recommend choosing Alan Larsen Films to capture your wedding day. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Frances, 11/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, USB Hard Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling

We feel so fortunate to have found Alan Larsen Films. Katrina and Alan were our videographers and they truly did an amazing job! We loved every minute of our wedding video, so much that we've lost count of how many times we've watched it. They captured many wonderful memories and we're grateful that we'll now get to relive all of them through the beautiful film they created.

We also received excellent service along the way. Leah, their Production Coordinator, was an absolute pleasure. She answered all of our questions in a timely manner, was extremely nice, thorough, and professional!

We have received so many compliments from friends and family about how impressed they are with our video and how it brought them tears of joy. We couldn't have asked for more.

We highly recommend ALF! Simply take a look at their work, it speaks volumes!

Thanks again, Alan, Katrina, and Leah! You guys are awesome!!!

- Jackie & Adam

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, USB Hard Drive

Alan Larsen and his team were truly amazing. They were so great to work with prior to the wedding, on the wedding day, and after the wedding. After my wedding, I would think about all of the good times and memories that were made. It was not until I got my video from Alan Larsen that I really felt like I got to relive the moment. I watched the video at least 3 times immediately after I received it. He allowed me to pick my own music for the video. He captured every moment of the day including the bride and broom getting ready with the wedding party. I felt very comfortable with him and his team which is what made this a truly beautiful video. All of the wedding party loved his and team. There were beautiful shots of the ceremony and the venue as well. When I showed my father, it brought to tears to his eyes again. I will continue to use Alan Larsen Films for any future events. I cannot explain how beautiful his work is. I urge anyone who is looking to have videographer that captures their special day to use Alan Larsen.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Hard Drive

My hubby and I made the wonderful choice of picking Alan for our wedding videography. We couldn't be happier with our choice. Alan and his team were very professional and helpful from our first meeting through the delivery of our videos. During our wedding day Alan was wonderful. He captured all of our beautiful moments and we're so excited that we'll be able to see these again for years to come. If there is one thing I'd recommend for a wedding, it's a videographer. Our wedding day flew by, and our video allowed us to go back, re-live it and see things we missed on our day. One of the best decisions we made was hiring Alan's services!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, USB Hard Drive

Alan and his assistant was very prompt and professional. Everyone loved his work. It's been over 2 months now and my mom still watches it daily. I can't express how pleased I am with his work and service. His recording is very steady, sharp, and clear. I requested to make a few adjustments to the highlights and within hours it was completed. I highly recommend Alan Larsen Films. If I could redo this day over again, I would hire him in a heart beat.

Profile Picture User4977512, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

As many of the other reviews have said, Alan and his team are fantastic. I did a ton of research online, watched a zillion videos, and couldn’t find anything I liked that wasn’t cheesy or choppy. I finally asked my photographer Laurie Bailey for a recommendation and because the videographer and photographer work so closely together, this was key! After looking through the couple of recommendations she gave, it was clear that Alan puts together the perfect blend of an elegant video, beautiful storytelling, and a peek into what a fun day it is. We were not disappointed. We received our highlight and ceremony videos in super speedy time and even though I gave him a bunch of nitpicky comments on the highlight video, he was able to accommodate all of them and send us edits very quickly. The best part is we also get to have the ceremony edit and raw footage to watch whenever we want. Alan and his second videographer Katrina were a pleasure to work with on the day. His assistant Leah was very helpful as we hired them, worked through the details and through delivery. All in all, we loved working with this team! Everyone we sent the wedding highlight video to said it was the best wedding video they have ever seen.

Profile Picture Carla, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Simply amazing. Their videos are top notch and the highlights video is a great way to remember our wedding day by.

Profile Picture User6473058, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, USB Hard Drive

The service was amazing: complete with 2 professional cinematographers, an awesome coordinator, and an out of this world editor with a highlight reel that blew us away. It's as if Alan and his team made our wedding into a big budget movie; that we can enjoy for years to come. Leah, Alan's assistant, helped to plan and organize the process step by step, putting us at complete ease throughout the wedding. The cinematographers, Katrina and Andrew caught every magic moment, and Alan who lead this team made a work of art out of our very special day. The moment someone says they plan on having a wedding and NOT utilizing a videographer is the moment I sit them down and show them our wedding video. Photos are great, but these guys are here to capture the life of your wedding, so you can hold onto that moment forever, and pass it on to your children. Imagine that: years from now your kids can witness your marriage on the big screen!

Profile Picture M. Scotty, 6/21/15, 1 Review