Aladdin Films Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Michelle
    Michelle L. Married on 04/01/2022

We recommend Aladdin Films Team to everyone

Getting married is a series of beautiful, surreal, and fleeting moments. For me, I knew it'd be the only time in my life where we'd be surrounded by our closest family and friends from around the world, representing different chapters of our life... and only for one day.
    Choosing the right storyteller was a big deal for me, and I could not have been happier with our decision to work with Aladdin Films team. Through their photos, we're able to relive the belly laughs, occasional tears, side glances, miraculous weather patterns, and overall dreamlike state that made up our most special day.
  • Terri
    Terri J. Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I found the " Aladdin Films " wedding videography by chance.

I found the " Aladdin Films " wedding videography by chance. I am so glad I did. We called them up with only 2 weeks notice and I'm glad they were able to accommodate us. Our video was absolutely beautiful and the filming crew was so great, friendly and professional. I can't wait for another occasion to be able to use their services again. Definitely do yourself a favor and use these guys. You'll kick yourself if you dont.

Aladdin Films's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you ! We wish all the best! Best regards, Aladdin Films team.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Tomas Married on 11/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank You Aladdin for being so professional with our event.

The spectacular drone video was amazing. And capturing everything at the event was way more than I could have hoped for. The finished video was amazing and everyone is still talking about how professional it looks. One last thing I also wanted to thank for explaining everything it really meant a lot.
  • Josh
    Josh G. Married on 11/20/2021

Our experience was fantastic

Our experience was fantastic, so easy to work with and made the wedding shoot fun. Aladdin did photos and video for our beach wedding in Malibu and we couldn't of been happier with his work. Highly recommend his company .

• Dorothy
    Dorothy C. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Aladdin is absolutely wonderful!!

I cannot say enough great things about him to everyone. Him and his team were absolutely professional and is such a pleasure to work with. He captured all of our beautiful memories during the wedding that we hope to never ever forget. Aladdin's editing skills are also amazing! My husband and I are so proud of our highlight and full length video. I cant stop telling everyone how wonderful he is and I highly recommend him for capturing all your special moments!

• Mari
    Mari L. Married on 10/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Aladdin Films is everything you you could possibly want and more.

They met and surpassed my expectations for our wedding. The photography and video that they created from our event was stellar. Everyone that has seen it has found it simply stunning. The entire team was warm and genuinely felt happy to be at our event.

Also, our interactions with the administrative team were clear and they responded quickly to all of our questions and requests.

I have literally zero complaints and nothing but wonderful things to say about Aladdin Films team. Book them!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Aladdin Films is everything you you could possibly want and more.

Diana L. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I cannot express how impressed I am with Aladdin Films.

We had a wonderful experience for our wedding. We love the entire team, Aladdin and the team are professional, and worked above expectation. Everyone involved in the process was wonderful and accommodating as well as patient and a pleasure to work with. Aladdin himself was wonderful to work with to say the least. It was enjoyable, professional, and fun. Happy with our overall wedding photo and video experience. Great team! Thank you guys again!

Aladdin Films's reply:

Diana Robert thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you! We wish all the best! Best regards, Aladdin Films team.
  • Dezerae
    Dezerae G. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Aladdin Films did my wedding videography back in September.

More than anything, I wanted to choose a videographer who wouldn't make a cheesy/boring video I regretted. Aladdin Films were a perfect fit. They made sure all my questions were answered leading up to the event, and took initiative to familiarize themselves with the both our story as a couple as well as the timeline spanning several days.
    For each event, the Aladdin Films team arrived to the venue right on time (earlier than even myself and the guests!). They were not at all disruptive, even with all the cameras and equipment, and made me feel so comfortable that often I forgot they were even there. They coordinated with my photographer seamlessly so I didn't have to communicate my location and other details to multiple people, which is a godsend on such a hectic day.
    Their videos are shot and edited in a timeless documentary style, utilizing production-quality equipment. The shots and interweaving of audio/video they did was very creative and captivating. I usually hate to see myself in video, but they really did a great job of making all the little details flow in a natural way. Even our friends still bring up how beautiful the highlights video came out. There was no choppiness/weirdness, and the team was accommodating in making the edits I requested. I couldn't be happier with the choice I made choosing Aladdin Films for my special day and wouldn't hesitate to work with them again.

Chingiz L. Married on 09/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Aladdin and everyone at Aladdin Films Studios saved my wedding!

Aladdin and everyone at Aladdin Films Studios saved my wedding! When I had to fire our photographer a month before our wedding, I was in tears calling photographers that I would find to cover my wedding on such short notice. Luckily, I called Aladdin Films Studios and they were God sent!! They got in contact with my planner and made it happen!!! Their prices are extremely fair, especially for the top quality service they provide. The addition of their crane and drone handlers made my wedding video look like a movie production! My wedding was an all day affair and Aladdin's team stayed longer than what I even paid for. Aladdin and his team EXCEEDED my expectations on my wedding day. His team catered to our every need. Not a second of my wedding went undocumented. When it came to getting my album and videos, they were prompt and delivered on time. They made every change in our video and album that we asked for without hesitation and made it to our liking. Besides getting top quality service and product, hiring Aladdin will ensure that you are working with happy and professional people who truly want to make sure you are happy. They aren't like others who take your deposit and disappear until your wedding and then disappear after when you want your album and videos. They are involved in every step of the process and not one email or phone call goes unanswered. I highly recommend Aladdin and his team. It will be the best decision you will make for your wedding!!! I look forward to working with them for future events!!

Teresa S. Married on 09/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out!

It was such a pleasure having them, very professional and needed very little guidance. In addition to making the event happen, they wowed us with their incredible skills and talents. As a result of their presence on my wedding day, I feel extremely fortunate and grateful. They managed to capture each and every special moment. I would have paid double or triple what they charged for their exceptional abilities. I'm so grateful to all of you! Please accept my sincere gratitude. I will book you again in the future. Love you guys! Seriously this memory mean so very much to us.
  • Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 07/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I would highly recommend Aladdin Films Studio.

My husband and I used their videography for our wedding this last July. During my planning, I dealt with a lot of the members of this company. Everyone was very professional and it genuinely felt like their first priority was to make sure I got exactly what I wanted for the end product. They were able to accommodate my want for a longer full futures film (for an additional fee) and raw footage came with it. The teaser video was amazing as was the full featured video! Every person that watches it said it looked like a Hollywood film. They were very patient and helpful during the editing process. I'm so happy I choose them for this service...I will cherish these memories forever! We got a digital copy sent via email that we could share with friends and family.

I had already chosen my photographer before getting in contact with them for my videographer but they sent me a few shots that they snuck in during the wedding day and they were AMAZING!

Go with Aladdin Films and you will not be disappointed.

• Olessya
    Olessya B. Married on 06/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you Aladdin Films for capturing our daughter's special day.

We just celebrated our daughter's quinceañera this past Friday and they were so professional. They made everything so easy for us and they were accommodating with the church rules due to COVID. I'm so glad we found them and booked them as our photographer and videographer because they were really easy to work in addition they were willing to work with our budget and our specific picture requests. If you're looking for a good photographer/ videographer for a special occasion you should definitely book them. They are very organized and punctual, not to mention they take beautiful pictures.
    Thank you, we really appreciate all your hard work

Nat Married on 10/31/2020

The best video services!

I’ve been working with Alladin Films so many times and have to tell they are always super professional, punctual, detailed oriented.
    I will definitely hire them again!
    5 starts out 5.
    Thank you guys! You are amazing!