Alabama Theatre Reviews

4 | Birmingham, AL

4 Reviews for Alabama Theatre

Tiffaney · Married on 09/24/2016

I am SO glad I chose the Alabama Theatre for my wedding venue. Everything was perfect. My guests were so excited to be there, and the pictures are stunning. We also saved a lot of money on decor and flowers because the theatre is so ornate. We had the wedding and reception on the stage.

Sent on 10/13/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2013

The Alabama Theatre is absolutely beautiful and amazing. When I first walked in my jaw dropped and I immediately decided to change my venue to the theatre (which also changed our wedding date, that is how amazing it is)! Our wedding reception was everything and more than I had hoped for! It had the perfect vintage vibe and the detailing of the theatre makes it so elegant. The stage was perfect for the band and dancing, people could walk around and enjoy the reception from 4 floors up! It was truly the best. Cindy Mullins, the event planner, is so sweet and makes everything so easy! She was a great help and really knows what she is doing! I highly recommend the Alabama Theatre!!

Sent on 10/01/2013
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 12/08/2012

We absolutely loved the Loft at the Alabama Theatre for our reception venue. The venue is excellent for the cost and was one of the least expensive options in the Birmingham area. We very much enjoyed the history behind the theatre and incorporating it into our event. Cindy Mullins- the director of the Hill Center is excellent and very flexible to deal with. We were extremely satisfied with this venue and would highly recommend it to others.

Sent on 12/26/2012

We chose the Alabama Theatre as our wedding and reception location. It was absolutely perfection. The theatre in itself is breathtaking. We were so happy with the overall experience. The wedding coordinator was very nice and helpful.

Sent on 12/30/2015