27 Reviews for Al Louis Entertainment

Instrumentals (1)
Learning New Songs (1)
Vocals (1)
26 Al Louis Entertainment Reviews

Alan was amazing to work with! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had dancing and taking photos at the photo booth! The music was always on point and he was so accommodating with my Disney wedding music choices!

Profile Picture Lori, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Ceremony, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Willing to Travel, Gobo Projector, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I'm so glad my videographer recommender Al to me, he went above and beyond at my wedding and even included a few surprises! Mrs too my guests loved the selection of music he played and that he included TV's with the music video. He was a big hit and I know I will use his services again in the future.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Willing to Travel

Alan and his band where fantastic! They were very attentive to what we wanted and to all our requests. We had a morning wedding and we were nervous that people wouldn't get up and dance, but the band got everyone up and dancing. A month later and our guests are still raving about the band and how great it was! The sound and the band was phenomenal, they are true musicians- real naturals and so professional. We would highly recommend Al Louis entertainment for your wedding. We had the band and DJ experience which made for a nice mix of musical styles and everyone was happy! The group's repertoire includes something for everyone, Everyone loved when Alan came out on to the dance floor with his trumpet! Thank You so much for making our special day one we will always remember!

Profile Picture amy, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Alan was great overall. Extremely personable, paid close attention to detail and at every corner pushed to ensure complete satisfaction. The best part was he sent around suggestions from my team of what songs they would be interested in hearing. Overall very impressed. A++!

Profile Picture Keisha, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ. Resposive to and respectful of all our needs and wishes. Kept everyone of all ages on the dance floor and having a grest time.

Profile Picture Kevin, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I cannot imagine a more professional, accommodating, talented, and FUN group of people to entertain us at our wedding!! You played a huge role in making our dreams come true, from start to finish.. truly every single detail. A warm and heartfelt thank you to Alan Tedesco for his expertise and kindness!!

Profile Picture Amelia, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

The beat was bouncing, the brass was booming and the voices soaring!!! Oh what a night...thanks to the musical magic of this amazing band!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We were so happy to work with Al Louis Entertainment for our son's wedding. The DJ mix was wonderful and covered such a variety of music. Al was incredibly helpful in directing us through different options for their wedding. Our son and daughter in law loved working with Al. Thanks for a wonderdul night!!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, MC, Reception, Vocals, Gobo Projector, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We had the best time at our wedding and we owe it all to Al! Throughout the process, he was very professional, personable, flexible, and willing to work with us with some last minute changes. Price was very fair. Our guests raved about the music- everyone was on the dance floor the entire time and had a blast! He had us write down about 40 songs that we wanted played, and he played most of them! I really liked how he grouped the songs- we had an "oldies" segment earlier in the night, and then more of the modern songs as the night went on. There were no glitches or mistakes- everything ran extremely smoothly. He had tons of ideas to bring to the table and we were able to pick and choose what we wanted. He was very confident that he would be able to give us exactly what we wanted, and it ended up being spot on! Thank you Al for contributing to the best night of our lives!! I cannot say enough good things about our experience with this DJ.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Gobo Projector, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Willing to Travel

We just had Al Louis Entertainment provide the Band and DJ music at my daughter's wedding, and it was the best wedding ever! I can truly say Al's music/playlist was a major contributor to this wedding reception being a tremendous success. I know this because the dance floor was filled from the very first song to the last, with our guests chanting for more at the end of the night.
My daughter and son-in-law first experienced Al's band at their Best Man's wedding, who also had a fantastic experience and a packed dance floor all night. When it came to who would provide the music for their wedding, there was no question, it had to be Al Louis Entertainment and they were right!
Working with Al and the Band was truly a pleasure, and I would highly recommend them if you want your guests, up, dancing and having a great time they will always remember!

Profile Picture Gary, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Highly recommend Al Louis Entertainment for weddings or any event. His Jazz band is top notch and fulfilled our dream request of having a New Orleans' style march with brass after our ceremony. They nailed it! Alan is also a great DJ. We were very satisfied with all of their services and we are tough critics! 5 Stars.

Profile Picture Eric, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Al displayed a diverse playlist and the dance floor was active all night. We also had his add on jazz band accompany him for a couple hours, definitely worth it. I highly recommend his band, you will be pleased!

Profile Picture User7414331, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Working with Al was great! He did my best friend's wedding a few years before and we had such a blast there. We had just as good a time at our wedding! Al played the processional songs on keyboard and even the "customized" version of a Tswift song I wanted. He also played the baby grand at my venue during cocktail hour- and guests loved it. He did a great job playing a mix of oldies and new songs at the reception, so that no one, not matter that their age, felt they couldn't dance. Everyone was on the dance floor and we had such a blast. Even when our photographer asked if we wanted any more pictures, I had to say "No, I just want to dance!" Our guests had a blast and one of them even recommended Al to a bride-to-be she knew. He can DJ but also coordinate any other type of instrumental music or a band- whatever you need! Thanks so much Al for making our wedding so much fun!

Profile Picture Florentine, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the start to the end this company was nothing but professional and amazing. My guests were raving about the music and how it added so much to my wedding. Truly amazing and highly recommend.

Profile Picture Junko, 10/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

My wife and I booked these guys for our wedding and they were FANTASTIC! The band was totally into the performance and were having as much fun as we were. Their versions of Motown, funk, and classic rock hits were spot on.

Our guests were raving about how great they were and many said they thought they were playing the tracks it sounded so perfect. They even let a few of our friends stand in with them for a few songs.

Aside from the actual performance quality, Alan was a pleasure to deal with. He made it easy for us to get him all the infornation he needed to make our night perfect. He was very professional and pretty flexible when it came to meeting with him and our communications throughout the whole process. I would recommend this band to anyone looking to have a great time, dance your socks off, and bring your event to the next level. ????

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/15/16, 1 Review

Amazing entertainment...highly recommend!

Profile Picture John, 9/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Band was awesome! All of our wedding guest are still talking about how good they were. Al was extremely flexible, professional, and easy to work with.

Profile Picture jeff, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Alan and his team were fantastic and kept the guests at our wedding on the dance floor the whole night! I received lots of feedback from our guests about how fantastic he was. Also, the photo booth was a huge success and people loved it so I would recommend it to everyone! Thanks for making our wedding a great success and a fun time for all Alan!!

Profile Picture Cyndi, 6/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

I highly recommend Al Louis Entertainment!

Profile Picture Erinn, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I provide this recommendation for Al Louis Entertainment without hesitation. Al Louis Entertainment provided two people for our event. One DJ and a photo booth handler. Both people were just wonderful to work with. The DJ was flexible, communicative, courteous, flexible and engaged the whole time of the event. The DJ's enthusiasm carried throughout the event and helped us make our event a truly memorable moment for us. We were dancing non-stop except for the time that we stopped to eat....and the music was right on point the whole time. Great music selection for dancing fun and great dinner selections during our meal. He was awesome. The same can be said of the photo booth handler. He was enthusiastic the whole time of the event and the booth had a line of people the whole night. People were still raving about our event a few days later. To sum it up....it is great to have a team of people helping us make our event as great as it could be and participate with genuine enthusiasm as if it was their own family!

Profile Picture User6639608, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our guests are still raving about Al Louis and his band!! They were phenomenal to get our crowd going at our wedding!! Al was a pleasure to deal with during the entire planning process. I can't say enough good things about them!

Profile Picture Janine, 4/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

The band was amazing. Everyone danced the night away!

Profile Picture Mary, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Al Louis Entertainment is a highly talented and professional wedding band. I would recommend them to anyone in need of wedding entertainment.

Profile Picture Patrick, 2/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

I have used Alan and his staff for corporate events and fundraisers. He is top notch! He customizes his service for exactly what you desire for your event. He's 110% reliable, extremely professional, and committed to each event being magnificent. In addition to music, his photography and photo booths are crowd pleasers. Trust me, you will be really, really happy!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Awesome DJ! He played such a great mix of music, everyone was out on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Cheyanne, 10/3/15, 1 Review