Al Dee Productions Inc Reviews

Al Dee Productions Inc 6
Al Dee Productions Inc 7

Cristina · Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding was a blast!!

Al Dee and his team are excellent! High energy and great music choices, kept everyone on the dance floor. Up lighting transformed the ballroom! The photographer and videographer were punctual, professional, and really knew their craft. Couldn't have asked for better!

• Tara

Tara · Married on 12/28/2018

12/28/18 Wedding

Al Dee Productions did it all for our wedding-DJ, special lighting, videography and photography. It was a lovely day. They all did a fine job. I highly recommend their services.

Al Dee Productions Inc 8
    Al Dee Productions Inc 9
    Al Dee Productions Inc 10
    Al Dee Productions Inc 11
  • Yarilin

Yarilin · Married on 12/14/2018

Great service!

We used Al Dee productions for DJ and Videography for our wedding. We were lucky to get DJ Flash as our DJ. He is professional and knows what he is doing. He did an amazing job throughout the wedding as everything just flowed. And the most important part is he kept everyone dancing! the music was mixed and thanks to him I can say i had a blast at my wedding. Thanks so much! Al Dee is very professional and his prices are very reasonable. You won't regret booking with him!

• Kassie

Kassie · Married on 10/06/2018

Best dj in florida

If you are looking for a wedding or party to have everyone on the dancefloor all night, Al Dee is you DJ! Al is a very talented, kind, and genuine vendor. He is helpful throughout the process. He lets you customize your songs to make your wedding day very you! He also has enhancements like uplighting and pipe and drape that can add to your decor! He and his team know what they are doing and will make your wedding or event a true, fun celebration! Everyone was on the dancefloor for the entire reception. They know how to keep the party going. You will never regret booking this awesome company!!

Julio · Married on 05/26/2018

Al Dee Productions did an OUTSTANDING JOB at my daughter's Quinceanera(Sweet 15) Celebration at the beautiful Rosen Plaza in Orlando. We were very delighted to have had the pleasure of working with Al and his team. Their professional and courteous attitude, expert knowledge, and patience in handling our specific issues were very important to our complete customer satisfaction. They did again an "OUTSTANDING JOB!" The DJ, Lighting, Photography, and Lollipop Photography services were ALL AMAZING. Everything went just as planned, thank you for making this event a special and memorable occasion for our family. We would definitely recommend Al Dee Productions to anyone.

JENNIFER · Married on 12/02/2017

Hands down the best DJ, knows how to party and rocked the night away.
    He was professional, on time, and made everything perfect the day of. We are so happy with our package and uplighting. We could not believe how great everything turned out and could not ask for more. Thank you Al Dee and Team for making our night wonderful!!

Derek · Married on 10/28/2017

Al and his team did an amazing job at making our wedding at Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek and amazing experience. Al was great at being patient and catering the music to our guests and us. The dance floor was never empty. Our Photographer Yeni was also booked via the Al Dee group. She was so accommodating and flexible and catered to our needs while making sure we didn’t miss any shots she knew we would regret not getting. The photo booth and the gentlemen working it were a big hit as well. It was so great to be able to bundle the music and photography in one spot. Both Al and Yeni were clear professionals with lots of experience. We cannot thank them enough for helping them to make our day so special. -Derek & Theresa Cote

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2017

What can I say about Al Dee Productions, besides WOW!

Al Dee and Flash were show stoppers. From the perfect playlist to crowd interaction, these guys were on it. After four years of planning and multiple date changes, Al and Flash made sure our day was a hit. They provided ideas and recommendations for an unforgettable show, and that's exactly what it was. Despite the weather, they were set and focused to make this event all I dreamed of and more. It's been six months, and my family is still talking about it! We love you Al and Flash, we could not have done it without you. Thank you from the depths of our heart.

Brittany · Married on 05/27/2017

I highly recommend Al Dee Productions for Wedding DJ and all other production items to make your wedding stand out from everyone's! Al provided beautiful draping, uplights and other lighting to create an amazing atmosphere! Al literally had all of our wedding guests on the dance floor the whole night! Everyone was raving how they have never been to a wedding that they had such a good time with the DJ! We can't thank Al Dee Productions enough for the incredible DJ service and everything they provided to create an unforgettable wedding! If you want your guests dancing and having the time of their lives than hire Al Dee Productions!!!

Todd and Debbie · Married on 03/12/2017

Thank you so much to Al Dee. Al Dee was recommended to us by a friend who has used him before. You truly made the wedding flow so smooth and kept the party going through the entire night. The music selection was absolutely amazing, we spent the whole night on the dance floor. We couldn't have asked for a more professional dj. The timeline and the flow of the wedding was perfect. Thank you so much for everything. We will recommend you to everyone.

Sincerely
    Todd & Debbie Wexler

Natalia · Married on 11/26/2016

We hired our DJ, photographers and Photo Pod through Al Dee Productions.

Our DJ was Flash and he was absolutely amazing! He was super sweet and welcoming and made sure we were all having a good time. One thing I remember Flash saying to us before the reception was that his goal was to make sure our feet were sore from all the dancing we would be doing and he was so right! Everyones feet, myself include, were all so sore from all the dancing we did that night. It was so worth it. He always kept the party going and was very engaging with the guests. He was even dancing with some of the guests and having a great time himself. Everyone loved him and his skills.

Yani and Stephanie were our photographers. They were both so sweet from beginning to end. They gave great direction to myself and the bridal party and were very efficient with their time working with us. They were very patient with my rambunctious family and captured some amazing moments. I can't wait to see the results!

The photo pod was so much fun! Everyone loved it and had so much fun being silly. The two people in charge were very nice and counted down the time for us to be ready for the next photo. I get a copy of all the photos at the end and they are so much fun to look and share with my family.

Al Dee Productions helped make my wedding an unforgettable experience. If I could do it over again, I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding. If you want a fun and memorable wedding experience Al Dee is the way to go :)

Genesys · Married on 11/05/2016

We hired Al Dee Productions for photography and videography and I must I was not disappointed at all. The whole team was incredible. Rodrigo was phenomenal and sure knows his stuff! I am so beyond happy with the photography and cinematic trailer. I cannot stop looking at either one. You will definitely have beautiful pictures and videos that will last a lifetime.

Maria · Married on 10/29/2016

BEST DJ EVER! Al was amazing! He kept everyone at the wedding dancing the whole night! I didn't seat not even for a single minute. We were looking for a DJ that would throw the best Hispanic wedding and he nailed it! People still talking about our wedding!

• W

Wendy · Married on 10/01/2016

We hired Al Dee and his team for our wedding DJ as well as for their selfie photo pod. The music was amazing, all our guests were dancing all night long!! The selfie pod was a major hit!! Everyone loved it!! I would definitely recommend their services, you won't regret it!!

Ana · Married on 06/25/2016

Wow! the only word to describe the team at Al Dee Productions. Starting with Al who we met in a bridal show last year, his energy and confidence made us decide to sign up for a full package (DJ and Photos). We met Yeni Torres, what a skillful and amazing photographer! She did our engagement and wedding photos. Her lenses and angles are unique, beautiful, elegant and very professional. She handled the kids well and positioned my groom and I for the most romantic shots. I can't thank her enough for making our memories eternal. Then we met DJ Flash, he was fun and able to blend the Brazilian, Turkish and American tunes to keep everyone dancing. Energy was high at all times. Al Team also did spotlights and market lights for the reception and ceremony. We highly recommend Al Dee Productions, specially Yeni Torres!

There are no words to describe the service, professionalism, atmosphere, and talent that Fernando "DjTess" Cortes provided for our wedding at the Winter Park farmers market. Despite the weather not cooperating, his equipment getting wet and having to move the ceremony inside at the last minute Fernando did not seem worried nor did he loose his composure. Not only did he provide great music but he also acted as our master of ceremony. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Fernando. Everyone loved you and wouldn't stop talking about how great of a Dj you are. Sincerely, Melanie and Raul Velez.

Fernando did an amazing job as our DJ for the wedding. Very professional and organized and punctual. Great company to work with

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2015

BEST RECEPTION EVER!!! Everyone commented on how it was the BEST wedding reception they ever attended! Our Dj was Dj Flash and he ROCKED the crowd! He knew exactly what to play and even threw in a few surprises of entertainment for the guests. We had the time of our life! Al Dee Productions comes highly recommended by this Bride and Groom!

Ashley · Married on 10/09/2015

Best wedding DJ ever!! My guests, groom, and I had the best time at our wedding. It really was a celebration thanks to Al Dee. Not only is he extremely down to earth and easy to talk to, but he knows his music! Music and DJ were a top priority when it came to our wedding, because we love to dance and have a good time, as well as our friends and family. And from the beginning to end EVERYONE was dancing, getting involved, and just having a blast. He listened to all our requests, and had great suggestions on songs when we were unsure. I would also recommend renting the photo pod through him, different from the typical photo both, and a great extra gift for your guests! No complaints, I would recommend to anyone!

Viki · Married on 09/05/2015

Robert from Al Dee Productions recently did the Photography for my daughter's wedding. He was very professional and did his best to accommodate us with all the special pictures we requested. He also did their Engagement Photographs and did an amazing job. We were extremely pleased. I would highly recommend him for all your photographic needs.

rachael · Married on 08/22/2015

Al Dee and Flash were absolutely amazing! it was even 10 minutes into the reception and we were all out there dancing having the time of our lives! They did such a great job! The up lighting was beautiful , the music was awesome, the photographers were helpful, the videographer was supportive being that we decided to do a cinema video last minute! They all went out of there way to make me and my husbands big day special! I could've asked for a better team to be with that day. Al, thank you so much for everything you did for Kevin and I we really appreciate it! We had the best time ever!

Rach n Kev

Great Customer Service! They Work great with your budget

Adrianna · Married on 07/19/2015

Awesome company. Everything was perfect. Worth every penny. Our DJ kept the party going. Literally there was no space on the dance floor the whole night because everybody was dancing.

They make sure they know exactly what you want played and are great at transitioning genres of music. Special requests are welcome!

Excellent, fun....love them!!!!!!

Adriana · Married on 03/20/2015

I used Al Dee for my wedding and he was recommended by a friend and I am so glad that I picked him he made my wedding so much fun and got everybody involved and everyone had such a great time I got so many compliments of how much fun the wedding was !! His photographer Rodrigo Mendez was Amazing he went far and beyond on the pictures all of the people at my wedding loved him he took such amazing pictures I am glad I chose such an amazing crew of people that made my wedding so amazing and unforgettable !