Akelis Studios Photography Reviews

19 | Windham, ME

19 Reviews for Akelis Studios Photography

19 Akelis Studios Photography Reviews

Sheena · Married on 09/08/2018

I absolutely loved working with Jeannine from Akelis Studios Photography. My husband and I aren't big picture people and were worried about looking awkward and uncomfortable in pictures but Jeannine was amazing. She was so easy to work with throughout the whole process and just made us feel so relaxed. She managed to capture every detail of our day, and our pictures came out amazing. I didn't really have any vision for photo ideas and she just took over in all the right moments to get the most perfect shots. She's absolutely amazing and can't recommend her enough!

Kristy · Married on 09/01/2018

She got all the photos I wanted for my wedding day plus photos I didn’t even think about! The photos I have seen were amazing! I can wait for the whole album!!

Akelis Studios Photography 1
    Akelis Studios Photography 2
    Akelis Studios Photography 3

Dayle · Married on 06/30/2018

My Husband and I were absolutely thrilled with the service and quality that we got with working with Akelis Studio Photography. Both Jeanine and Christine were wonderful to work with and really understood the look and feel that we wanted our wedding pictures to have. Our event was difficult because of the cold and the lighting, but they both did a wonderful job of working through those obstacles and delivering some absolutely beautiful pictures. We would highly recommend this company, you will not be disappointed.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2017

Jeannie was absolutely amazing! My wife and I had pictures in mind and truly executed them. She was there when we needed help or when someone wanted pictures with us. She is an amazing person and made everyone feel comfortable! I highly suggest hiring her!

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2017

Jeanine was awesome! We got to see some of the pictures very quickly. The value is amazing and she was great during our day. I would recommend her to anyone and will be back for my next photo session need!

TAYLOR · Married on 06/10/2017

I cannot even begin to know how to thank this photographer enough. She took the best candid photos I have ever seen. She caught a glimpse of absolutely everything that went on at our wedding. Her photos are amazing and she is a great price compared to other photographers in the area. I am more than pleased and would definitely recommend her. She is also incredibly kind and by the end of the night she was not only my photographer she was my friend and she helped me bustle my dress, reminded me to put chap stick on and carried some of my essentials in her bag. I loved her.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Akelis Studios Photography's reply:

Thank you Taylor, Billy & Peter for letting us be a part of celebrating your family. You make a beautiful couple and Peter is a serious heart breaker in the making. We wish you many happy years, congratulations on your wedding!

Shannon · Married on 06/03/2017

Jeannine was amazing! She took so many pictures throughout the wedding and they turned out stunning. She was also very knowledgeable and helpful with other parts of the wedding day process to help everything run smoothly!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Akelis Studios Photography's reply:

Thank you Shannon. You two were so wonderful and make an amazing couple. I am in love with your whole day and you photos. Thank you again! -Jeannine-

Sara · Married on 05/20/2017

I have nothing but amazing things to say about the team who did my wedding. I'm so glad to have many amazing photos to remember our special day.

Audrey · Married on 07/02/2016

We couldn't find anyone willing to touch our small, short wedding. Jeannine not only happily booked our date; she gave us a discount, as it was her last open date of the summer (!). I didn't get the math, either. Her prices were ridiculously low (including a nominal travel fee) and the quality of her service was blissfully high. She was very flexible about pre-wedding photos and had wonderful staging ideas, and during the event she was unobtrusive and managed to capture exactly what we had wanted (and had indicated that we had wanted in her pre-wedding questionnaire)--candids and good shots of our children, along with some beautiful traditional staged pictures. She was down-to-earth and fun and a pleasure to work with. I could not believe my luck in finding her.

Amy · Married on 09/19/2015

First of all I can not thank Jeannine enough for being so flexible on my wedding day! If you are looking for a photographer who will roll with the punches and still produce amazing pictures look no further! My wedding day was hectic to say the least, between my make up artist having to cancel and travel arrangements that just didn't work everyone was running late. Jeannine came in right on time and assured me it was all fine and that we would work around it. After a few hours of playing catch up the day went smoothly and Jeannine was able to make all the shots that we wanted happen as if we had planned it that way. Leading up to our wedding day I was always able to reach Jeannine with any new idea I had. Even when our venue changed and we had to come up with a whole new plan Jeannine was right there giving suggestions that made our pictures look absolutely beautiful. Overall we had a wonderful experience with Jeannine from Akelis Studios and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their special day!

Kim · Married on 08/02/2014

i have not seen all the photos yet but Kari Martel-Morris did a great job getting the fell of the wedding and the few candid shots she has released are amazing

Sent on 08/07/2014

Akelis Studios Photography's reply:

Thank you Kimi & Dan. You make a wonderful couple and it was phenomenal to be a part of your day!

Lorina · Married on 08/24/2013

She went above and beyond making my special day one to remember. She nailed all the shots that I requested. She was very family based and had patients for both children and adults alike. The photos themeslves were exceptional she really took time to catch every detail of the photo as well as some amazing black and whites giving that old fashion look. Truely wonderful and love working with her and would be willing to work with her again in the future in reguards to family photos.

Keri · Married on 09/02/2016

It's hard to find affordable wedding photography services. Jeannine offered a package that was right for us. She is fun, friendly, and professional.

Julie · Married on 08/24/2013

Jeannine seriously saved my wedding. Our whole day was a big mess except for her help!!! She had to drive me and my bridesmaids over to the hair salon because our car had a flat and didn't even mind!!! THE PICTURES SHE TOOK ARE THE BEST!!! She's doing pictures at my friend's wedding next fall too. I'm so excited. I just called her again when we found out we're having a baby cuz she has to do our baby photos and everything. If you don't hire her your missing out x100000

Megan & Lee · Married on 05/21/2016

If my husband and I were to begin our search for a wedding photographer all over again, we would choose Akelis without question. Their flexibility, frequent communication, professional and friendly demeanor, along with the great value and quality of their work, cannot be beat! If you are looking for a laid back, easy going and accommodating photographer for your wedding, Akelis is the way to go! Thank you so very much! We have beautiful photos to always look back and remember our perfect day with. So ecstatic to be married and have the memories of our wedding day to carry with us for the rest of our lives. :)

3.5

Wish she could have been a little more flexible with time, but Jeannine was awesome because we planned so last minute.

Kristle · Married on 10/14/2017

3.5

This photographer is amazing. Very laid back and accommodating. If you are looking for a skilled photographer that knows her stuff and down to earth then this vendor is for you.

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2017

3.0

Jeannine and Christine were beyond accomodating and so enthusiastic about their work with me. The photos are so memorable and real. I wish there were a few more formal photos, but overall was so happy and love my photos. Thank you Jeannine and Christine you guys rock!!!