AJ's Photography Reviews

AJ's Photography 4
AJ's Photography 5
  • Kristy

Kristy Ebersold · Married on 11/02/2019

Aj Photographer was awesome he was fun and funny

Kristie who ran the photo booth was so sweet and nice as well, they did everything we asked and then some, the day went so fast I can’t remember much but he captured the memories ❤️

Sent on 11/06/2019

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review. You guys pushed through the cold then partied all night, it was a great day.
  • Mike

Mike & Marie Popowski · Married on 10/12/2019

Quality work in a timely manner

Allen was a true professional. His work is high quality and his turn around time is insanely fast. He was fun to be around, treated us like gold during our wedding day and captured everything we wanted. He even surprised us with a slideshow of pictures at the reception. We also ordered a video of our wedding. His video and audio quality was superb. The audio was crystal clear and the HD quality on the bluray was great. His pictures and video captured our day just as we remembered it - perfect.

Sent on 11/12/2019

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. You guys were so easy & care free that everything flowed naturally & we created beautiful images together.

Jenna · Married on 09/01/2019

The best photography and Videography around

Our wedding date was September 1st, 2019 and my husband and I were going back and forth on a videographer for long enough and finally he convinced me that I talked about it enough and to look into it. We started looking for someone to capture our day on August 10th, 2019. I knew that finding someone that close to the day was near impossible but we tried anyway. Allen called me within hours of me submitting my request for more information and let me know that our wedding day was miraculously still available. He answered every question I had and even worked with my husband and I to make our day even more special. Kristie was a valuable asset to our day and captured moments that I will forever cherish. Thank you so much for everything you have done and do for newly married couples who want to relive those precious moments again.

Sent on 09/09/2019

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the great review & the kind words. You guys were great to work with and your "Office" inspired interviews were a real highlight.

Stephanie Gorea · Married on 08/24/2019

Babula/Gorea Wedding

AJ’s Photography is the absolute best around!! He captures every moment in each shot! The photos from my wedding day were absolutely stunning!! I received SO many compliments on the albumn!! Allen has done both my sisters weddings & mine and Always Delivers!!!
    Each of our albums has “that wow factor” to them & are absolutely gorgeous photos!!!
    Allen is great to work with & extremely dependable!! Anytime I would call or email him with a question he would get back to me right away! ( any bride can tell you that having a reliable vendor makes her life so much easier during wedding planning!)
    He knows how to work any type of crowd and captures amazing photos.
    His website & Facebook page provides sneak peak photos of the wedding the next morning!!
    Allen & team are amazing! I would recommend them for any and all events! You will never be let down by this team!
    Thank you Allen &Team for all of your hard work & BEAUTIFUL photos!!!! I absolutely Love the photos & will treasure them forever!

Stephanie & Chris

Sent on 10/08/2019

AJ's Photography's reply:

Working for you & your family has always been one of my greatest pleasures. You always have trusted me & together we made great images & memories that will last forever.
  • Jessica

Jessica Grasso · Married on 08/24/2019

Grasso Wedding 8-24-2019

AJ’s Photography was amazing when it came to what we wanted for our wedding. I’m definitely a picture person who likes moments captured (posed and candid). So, even before I planned on getting married, finding a good photographer was the one and only thing that I needed/wanted to be great and not settle just for a cheap price. I have seen their work throughout the years and have always loved the quality.

I looked around at a few photographers that I had in mind, but AJ’s was so quick to respond and go over all details and what they had to offer, they made the process so easy. A couple weeks leading up to the wedding they sit down with you and go over every detail, times, places/options for photos, write down any special requests you may have. They made me feel confident that I went with the right choice and would get photos that I’ve always wanted.

Morning of event, the photographer was early and able to get started on her own. Our wedding party didn’t have to worry about a thing. The photographer is very experienced and talented that she directed us all and made sure we were all positioned correctly, which made the photos even better.

From getting ready, to your typical group/couple shots, candid photos, I couldn’t have asked for anything better, she surpassed my expectations. The night of the reception she already had a slideshow going of photos she had taken earlier in the day, at that point with the few photos shown, I knew I’d be very happy and was excited to see all the photos.

It was less than a week that all of our photos were ready for pick up! People were amazed at how fast their turnaround time was and loved the photos. When you pick them up they go over in detail what is provided (depending on what package you have chosen), directions and suggestions when using the USB provided.

I would highly recommend AJ’s Photography. With their impeccable customer service, experience and very reasonable prices...you can’t beat it.

AJ's Photography 6
    AJ's Photography 18
    AJ's Photography 19
    Sent on 11/14/2019

AJ's Photography's reply:

WOW, I'm speechless. I'm beyond thrilled on the wonderful review & how happy you guys are with our company. Laura had a great time with you, your energy & personalities were the inspiration to create wonderful memories.

Connor C · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful, Friendly

Allen did a wonderful job at our wedding at Turning Stone. He was friendly, flexible and understanding when it came to our large wedding party. We received all our photos, digital and print in 10 days, and they were fantastic. Would 10/10 recommend for anyone getting married in the area.

AJ's Photography 20
    AJ's Photography 21
    AJ's Photography 22
    AJ's Photography 23
    AJ's Photography 24
    Sent on 08/13/2019

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you Connor for the great review. You guys really knew how to have a wedding & your pictures show it.
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2019

Highly recommend

AJ’s Photography is the best!! His pictures are amazing you can definitely tell he has the talent and an artistic eye! He’s very easy to get along with and any requests that we had he made sure to capture. He made us feel so relaxed during the pictures. I also liked the fact that you didn’t feel like you had a camera in your face all day. Even out on the dance floor he was there taking pictures but you didn’t realize he was taking pictures. Allen is very professional and funny he was making jokes with us! He definitely goes above and beyond for his clients. And we didn’t have to wait months to get our pictures which is huge! By the next day there were some up on Facebook and within a week they were all done! You won’t be disappointed with AJS Photography!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. We fought the heat & created wonderful memories, you guys were true rock stars.

Ajla C · Married on 07/06/2019

Best experience ever!

Allen was amazing with everything! The pictures are beautiful, he was on time and captured every beautiful moment and tradition! We are all obsessed with the quality of the pictures he took and in love with the memories we now have captured forever!

Sent on 07/11/2019

AJ's Photography's reply:

You guys were the best & it shows in your pictures. Your family & friends made me feel like family which was wonderful :)
  • F

Francis Roe · Married on 06/08/2019

Great photographer we couldn’t be happier!

I would strongly recommend Allen to anyone looking for photography, videography, and photo booth services! He is very professional and captures great memories! My wife and I are recently married and we couldn’t have been happier with his work! He arrived early, and was happy to accommodate us with any last minute photo requests! During the reception he put a slideshow of pictures together for our friends and family to see, and the next day he had edited photos on Facebook! He had our wedding photos, over 400 edited and printed less than a week after our wedding! Each photo has printed numbers on the back as well as a digital copy and our very own wedding app to show our photos on our cellphones! We own the our pictures and we were able to make our family and friends prints of our wedding in quicker time than other photographers can get your wedding photos back to you! If you are in the market for any of his services you won’t be disappointed when you hire him! Thanks again Allen for all that you did for our wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2019

AJ's Photography's reply:

WOW, I'm speechless, thank you for the wonderful review. You guys were great to work with & it was my pleasure to create wonderful memories of your day.
  • Taylor

Taylor U · Married on 01/05/2019

Highly recommended

A.J.'s Photography was easy to work with. All photographs were high quality! I was pleased with the organization and thoroughness. Both the video and photography were the perfect way to capture the memories of our wedding day!

Sent on 05/29/2019

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review. You guys were wonderful to work with, enjoy your photography & video memories for a lifetime.

Mark Biciunas · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Experience

We were able to get everything we wanted and more. It was perfect.

Sent on 11/28/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thanks for the 5 star review. You were great to work with & I'm glad you guys are happy with everything.

Meghan Dineen · Married on 11/17/2018

Photobooth

AJ's provided the photobooth for our wedding in November.
    All of our guests had so much fun in it (and wearing the many props) during our entire reception.
    I think it made our guest experience much more fun than it would have been without!

Sent on 12/17/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thanks for the 5 star review. It's great hearing that your guest enjoyed the photo booth, always fun looking back on the pictures of your friends & family goofing around.

Erica · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Photographer!

AJ's Photography exceeded all of my expectations! Allen was amazing to work with from start to finish. The day of the wedding, he was extremely accommodating, patient and professional. He captured the day perfectly and myself, my husband, and my entire family are in love with every single photo! Thank you, Allen, for making our day that much more special!

AJ's Photography 25
    AJ's Photography 26
    AJ's Photography 27
    Sent on 10/29/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review. We fought the rain & wind and created beautiful pictures together. It was great meeting your family & friends.
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection!

While wedding planning I was told by numerous people the one thing not to skimp on is a photographer and videographer. I of course started doing research and started making calls to numerous local photographers. Most of them just wanted to send a pamphlet and be done with me but when I called Aj’s Photography Allen took about an hour to explain wedding photography to me and what they did. I was blown away by the information and time he took to just talk to me. I immediately booked them and I am so glad I did! Laura was our photographer for the day of and I was impressed from the moment she arrived. She was very efficient and knew exactly what photos to take. We were able to get all of the photos we wanted and then some! She even put some of the photos together on her laptop and placed it on the card table for people to look through at the reception. Sample photos were posted to Facebook that next week along with a sample video, which is amazing! The quality of their work and the speed at which they can give it back to you is wonderful. I cannot recommend AJ’s Photography enough, they truly know how to capture every moment of your amazing day through both photography and videography!

AJ's Photography 28
    AJ's Photography 34
    AJ's Photography 35
    Sent on 10/23/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you guys & I'm thrilled you're happy with the results.

Victoria · Married on 10/06/2018

During wedding planning the one thing people continuously told me was to get a quality photographer. The day goes by so quickly and you need someone to capture every moment, so you can be present and not worry about it. Over and over people recommended AJ's to me, so we made the appointment and were beyond impressed with the first impressions! Allen is so kind and quick to respond to questions, making us feel comfortable from the start. We lived about an hour away, so meeting frequently wasn't ideal, but Allen made sure to keep in touch over the phone ensuring everything would run smoothly the day of. On our wedding day we had Laura taking our pictures and she was absolutely amazing. She arrived early and even though we weren't quite ready she got to work taking pictures of my dress and flower girls! She really kept things moving and made sure we had enough time to take all of the pictures we wanted. Not only did Laura capture every important moment that I wanted her to, she did more than I could have ever imagined. We were married a week ago today and I have been gawking at our pictures since that night! That is how fast they are with getting your pictures to you! Not only are they fast, but the quality is stunning. On top of it all, I would have thought someone was paying Laura to just follow me around and compliment me all day because that is how kind and personable she is! We also had video taken of our wedding and just from the highlights I can tell we made the right choice by having a videographer. I wasn't sure I wanted to go that route, but when we met with Allen the thing that sold me was when he played a clip of a bride saying her vows and you can hear the emotion and shakiness in her voice, and he paused the video and said that you wouldn't be able to hear that in just a picture. These guys truly know what they are doing and how to capture your wedding day perfectly!! I couldn't recommend them enough!

AJ's Photography 36
    AJ's Photography 43
    AJ's Photography 44
    Sent on 10/13/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

WOW, what a fantastic review, thank you Victoria for the kind words. You guys were truly the rock stars to work with & it shows in your pictures.

Kristine · Married on 09/29/2018

I researched a few photographers and I heard about Aj’s and added them to the people I should call. I got a response in less than 30 minutes and met Alan a few days later and I booked him. For price wise, there were some other locals starting at 4K but Aj’s had the same or better quality of service for less. Overall, I am flipping through my pictures now and can’t believe the stuff I was asked to do at the time that came out surprisingly great! They take the time to explain the services and directions for each step. I had Laura as a photographer and she was amazing to meet! Thank you for all you guys did!

AJ's Photography 45
    AJ's Photography 46
    AJ's Photography 47
    AJ's Photography 48
    AJ's Photography 49
    AJ's Photography 50
    Sent on 10/12/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It is funny when pictures are taken how much different it is to see them when they are finished.
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

Video Memories to Last a Lifetime

After a long search, we chose to hire AJ’s Photography to videotape our wedding, and it was a great decision! My husband and I wanted to be able to watch (wonderfully edited) raw footage of our big day to catch all the little things we missed, and relive our favorite moments.

From the get-go Allen was extremely easy to work with. He is a super thorough, honest guy and always responded to any questions I had promptly. His pricing is reasonable, and the services are worth every penny.

Bob was the videographer for our big day, and we barely knew he was there (in a good way)!

Allen got our edits done and our blue rays back to us extremely fast. We’ve already watched the whole video a few times and we love it more every time!! Tons of tears and even more laughs :)

I am so glad we decided to hire a videographer for our wedding, and AJ’s was absolutely the perfect choice!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the fantastic review. You guys were wonderful to work with, enjoy your video memories for a lifetime.
  • Maggie

Maggie Skowron · Married on 09/15/2018

Skowron Wedding

The biggest advice we received while planning our wedding was to choose a quality photographer and AJ's Photography was recommended by many. We had chosen AJ's and we could not be any happier with our decision. From the first phone call, AJ's left a memorable impression on us. Allen kept everything organized, was very timely with responses, flexible with meeting times and was very professional. What I really loved about AJ's was when they were able to play pictures on a laptop that were taken THAT day during our reception. The rest of our pictures were ready within a week! We had just recently met with Allen to go over our album that he is working on and I am beyond excited and cannot wait to see the finished product. AJ's was truly able to capture our traditions and values with the most beautiful photographs and videography. I will be forever thankful to AJ's Photography for capturing our most memorable and amazing day in the most PERFECT way! I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/19/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

WOW, what an amazing review. You guys were great to work with & really made me feel like part of the family. Thank you for trusting us to capture & preserve your memories.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2018

Great value and photography

We hired AJ's photography for our wedding on 9/8/18. From the beginning, AJ was extremely responsive and was clear in setting expectations and timelines. He made everything so organized. Despite us marrying in Albany, NY, where he does not typically have many weddings, arrangements were easy and we both worked together to pick shooting locations. On my wedding day, both he and the Videographer were extremely nice and fun to be around while still keeping us on schedule. He recommended the order of pictures and the positioning of everyone and everything went seamlessly. Everyone had fun with the photography at the wedding and the videographer was able to accommodate my husband's request for less lighting on the dance floor while still maintaining a good picture. I am so thrilled with our pictures. Each one is flattering and the lighting and backgrounds are perfect. I would recommend AJ's photography to anyone in Central New York.

Sent on 11/07/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. You guys made us feel very comfortable with your family & friends and we made incredible memories together.

Nicole · Married on 08/24/2018

There are not enough worlds to truly explain how happy I am with AJ’s Photography. Allen was so wonderful. We hired him to do our photography and videography and we could not be any happier. He was there early the day of to start taking pictures of the girls getting ready and he was sure to tell me that anything I wanted he would try to make happen. We had a lot of family pictures and went to multiple places to take pictures and he made it happen with ease. We received quite a few pictures a couple days after the wedding On Facebook and then the sneak peek of our video right after that!! We also were able to see the rest of our pictures (over 400) on Facebook the very next week! Two weeks after the wedding he reached out to let us know that our video was done. We set up a meeting and much to our surprise he had a beautiful box with the proofs of every single picture as well as our video and a flash drive with all of our pictures on it. The video is amazing and truly captured all of the special moments from our wedding. If you want to be able to look back and relive your wedding day, go with AJ’s because he did an amazing job!!!

AJ's Photography 51
    AJ's Photography 52
    AJ's Photography 53
    AJ's Photography 54
    Sent on 09/16/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

Not often am I speechless but when I read your review no words that I have can express my feelings. You guys were the true rock stars and it was wonderful meeting your family & friends.

Mary · Married on 08/03/2018

We made the right decision booking AJ’s photography for our wedding. AJ was professional and friendly. Prior to our wedding, he was proactive in nailing down the final details of the day and offered great suggestions for alternative shoot locations in the event that the weather forecast was not in our favor. He arrived early, stayed late, and took so many great pictures that we are now having a hard time deciding which ones to include in our album. We love them all! We highly recommend booking with AJ, you will not be disappointed.

AJ's Photography 55
    AJ's Photography 60
    AJ's Photography 61
    Sent on 09/30/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review. I'm very happy you guys enjoyed our work & it was wonderful meeting your family & friends.

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2018

Choosing A.J.’s to photograph my wedding was one of the best decisions I could’ve made! Allen arrived on time, and ready to start capturing memories with ideas for poses and various different shots. He took beautiful shots of the bridal party, and our large extended families like a true pro. We spoke a couple weeks before the wedding about what shots I wanted, and he made sure to get every one. I was able to see my finished photos online within a few days and they’re gorgeous! We have received so many compliments. I highly recommend A.J.’s for the value, the proffesionalism, and the quality!

Sent on 08/06/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thanks Jessica for the wonderful review. You guys were a great group & it shows in your pictures :)

Nicole · Married on 07/21/2018

We seriously could not have asked for a better photographer. Allen and his videographer were punctual, friendly, understanding of the pressures of the day and captured everything we wanted to express in our wedding photos and more! There is a reason he's so well reviewed and popular. Hands down the nicest guy to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. This was my first wedding so he filled me in on all the "need to know's" of the day. Our wedding was on July 21st, I can't believe it's already been almost 1 month and I'm just getting around to writing this. Time goes by so fast! He does post some of his favorites from your event on his Facebook page so be sure to like his page! Allen is the absolute BEST!

AJ's Photography 62
    AJ's Photography 63
    AJ's Photography 64
    AJ's Photography 65
    Sent on 08/13/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

WOW, thanks for the wonderful review. You guys were truly incredible to work with, we survived poison ivy together and created some beautiful images.

Adam · Married on 07/13/2018

The most professional photographer's with the best sense of humor and direction. They made every bit of our wedding perfect and I highly recommend them to everyone we know.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/06/2018

AJ’s Photography did a phenomenal job capturing moments on our special day. Allen is truly professional and an expert in his field. On our wedding day Allen was prompt and prepared. He arrived well in advance and prior to taking pictures, he examined the landscape, building, light exposure, and found the most appropriate and beautiful locations for pictures. He was meticulous and detailed. Allen understood and negotiated family dynamics very quickly which allowed him to be efficient and inclusive of everyone. He had a finger on the pulse of events the entire day. Our pictures are beautiful and better than we could have ever expected. We received our pictures in less than two weeks. He is extremely talented and experienced. Allen also helped coordinate the flow of events throughout the day due to his expertise and experience. It was a pleasure working with him. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/19/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for writing the wonderful 5 star review. You guys were a true pleasure to work with & I had a great time meeting your families.