AJ's Photography Reviews

AJ's Photography 6
AJ's Photography 7

Mark Biciunas · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Experience

We were able to get everything we wanted and more. It was perfect.

Sent on 11/28/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thanks for the 5 star review. You were great to work with & I'm glad you guys are happy with everything.

Meghan Dineen · Married on 11/17/2018

Photobooth

AJ's provided the photobooth for our wedding in November.
    All of our guests had so much fun in it (and wearing the many props) during our entire reception.
    I think it made our guest experience much more fun than it would have been without!

Sent on 12/17/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thanks for the 5 star review. It's great hearing that your guest enjoyed the photo booth, always fun looking back on the pictures of your friends & family goofing around.

Erica · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Photographer!

AJ's Photography exceeded all of my expectations! Allen was amazing to work with from start to finish. The day of the wedding, he was extremely accommodating, patient and professional. He captured the day perfectly and myself, my husband, and my entire family are in love with every single photo! Thank you, Allen, for making our day that much more special!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    AJ's Photography 12
    AJ's Photography 13
    AJ's Photography 14

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review. We fought the rain & wind and created beautiful pictures together. It was great meeting your family & friends.
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection!

While wedding planning I was told by numerous people the one thing not to skimp on is a photographer and videographer. I of course started doing research and started making calls to numerous local photographers. Most of them just wanted to send a pamphlet and be done with me but when I called Aj’s Photography Allen took about an hour to explain wedding photography to me and what they did. I was blown away by the information and time he took to just talk to me. I immediately booked them and I am so glad I did! Laura was our photographer for the day of and I was impressed from the moment she arrived. She was very efficient and knew exactly what photos to take. We were able to get all of the photos we wanted and then some! She even put some of the photos together on her laptop and placed it on the card table for people to look through at the reception. Sample photos were posted to Facebook that next week along with a sample video, which is amazing! The quality of their work and the speed at which they can give it back to you is wonderful. I cannot recommend AJ’s Photography enough, they truly know how to capture every moment of your amazing day through both photography and videography!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    AJ's Photography 20
    AJ's Photography 21
    AJ's Photography 22

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you guys & I'm thrilled you're happy with the results.

Victoria · Married on 10/06/2018

During wedding planning the one thing people continuously told me was to get a quality photographer. The day goes by so quickly and you need someone to capture every moment, so you can be present and not worry about it. Over and over people recommended AJ's to me, so we made the appointment and were beyond impressed with the first impressions! Allen is so kind and quick to respond to questions, making us feel comfortable from the start. We lived about an hour away, so meeting frequently wasn't ideal, but Allen made sure to keep in touch over the phone ensuring everything would run smoothly the day of. On our wedding day we had Laura taking our pictures and she was absolutely amazing. She arrived early and even though we weren't quite ready she got to work taking pictures of my dress and flower girls! She really kept things moving and made sure we had enough time to take all of the pictures we wanted. Not only did Laura capture every important moment that I wanted her to, she did more than I could have ever imagined. We were married a week ago today and I have been gawking at our pictures since that night! That is how fast they are with getting your pictures to you! Not only are they fast, but the quality is stunning. On top of it all, I would have thought someone was paying Laura to just follow me around and compliment me all day because that is how kind and personable she is! We also had video taken of our wedding and just from the highlights I can tell we made the right choice by having a videographer. I wasn't sure I wanted to go that route, but when we met with Allen the thing that sold me was when he played a clip of a bride saying her vows and you can hear the emotion and shakiness in her voice, and he paused the video and said that you wouldn't be able to hear that in just a picture. These guys truly know what they are doing and how to capture your wedding day perfectly!! I couldn't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/13/2018
    AJ's Photography 29
    AJ's Photography 30
    AJ's Photography 31

AJ's Photography's reply:

WOW, what a fantastic review, thank you Victoria for the kind words. You guys were truly the rock stars to work with & it shows in your pictures.

Kristine · Married on 09/29/2018

I researched a few photographers and I heard about Aj’s and added them to the people I should call. I got a response in less than 30 minutes and met Alan a few days later and I booked him. For price wise, there were some other locals starting at 4K but Aj’s had the same or better quality of service for less. Overall, I am flipping through my pictures now and can’t believe the stuff I was asked to do at the time that came out surprisingly great! They take the time to explain the services and directions for each step. I had Laura as a photographer and she was amazing to meet! Thank you for all you guys did!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    AJ's Photography 32
    AJ's Photography 33
    AJ's Photography 34
    AJ's Photography 35
    AJ's Photography 36
    AJ's Photography 37

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It is funny when pictures are taken how much different it is to see them when they are finished.
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

Video Memories to Last a Lifetime

After a long search, we chose to hire AJ’s Photography to videotape our wedding, and it was a great decision! My husband and I wanted to be able to watch (wonderfully edited) raw footage of our big day to catch all the little things we missed, and relive our favorite moments.

From the get-go Allen was extremely easy to work with. He is a super thorough, honest guy and always responded to any questions I had promptly. His pricing is reasonable, and the services are worth every penny.

Bob was the videographer for our big day, and we barely knew he was there (in a good way)!

Allen got our edits done and our blue rays back to us extremely fast. We’ve already watched the whole video a few times and we love it more every time!! Tons of tears and even more laughs :)

I am so glad we decided to hire a videographer for our wedding, and AJ’s was absolutely the perfect choice!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the fantastic review. You guys were wonderful to work with, enjoy your video memories for a lifetime.
  • Maggie

Maggie Skowron · Married on 09/15/2018

Skowron Wedding

The biggest advice we received while planning our wedding was to choose a quality photographer and AJ's Photography was recommended by many. We had chosen AJ's and we could not be any happier with our decision. From the first phone call, AJ's left a memorable impression on us. Allen kept everything organized, was very timely with responses, flexible with meeting times and was very professional. What I really loved about AJ's was when they were able to play pictures on a laptop that were taken THAT day during our reception. The rest of our pictures were ready within a week! We had just recently met with Allen to go over our album that he is working on and I am beyond excited and cannot wait to see the finished product. AJ's was truly able to capture our traditions and values with the most beautiful photographs and videography. I will be forever thankful to AJ's Photography for capturing our most memorable and amazing day in the most PERFECT way! I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/19/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

WOW, what an amazing review. You guys were great to work with & really made me feel like part of the family. Thank you for trusting us to capture & preserve your memories.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2018

Great value and photography

We hired AJ's photography for our wedding on 9/8/18. From the beginning, AJ was extremely responsive and was clear in setting expectations and timelines. He made everything so organized. Despite us marrying in Albany, NY, where he does not typically have many weddings, arrangements were easy and we both worked together to pick shooting locations. On my wedding day, both he and the Videographer were extremely nice and fun to be around while still keeping us on schedule. He recommended the order of pictures and the positioning of everyone and everything went seamlessly. Everyone had fun with the photography at the wedding and the videographer was able to accommodate my husband's request for less lighting on the dance floor while still maintaining a good picture. I am so thrilled with our pictures. Each one is flattering and the lighting and backgrounds are perfect. I would recommend AJ's photography to anyone in Central New York.

Sent on 11/07/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. You guys made us feel very comfortable with your family & friends and we made incredible memories together.

Mary · Married on 08/03/2018

We made the right decision booking AJ’s photography for our wedding. AJ was professional and friendly. Prior to our wedding, he was proactive in nailing down the final details of the day and offered great suggestions for alternative shoot locations in the event that the weather forecast was not in our favor. He arrived early, stayed late, and took so many great pictures that we are now having a hard time deciding which ones to include in our album. We love them all! We highly recommend booking with AJ, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/30/2018
    AJ's Photography 42
    AJ's Photography 43
    AJ's Photography 44

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review. I'm very happy you guys enjoyed our work & it was wonderful meeting your family & friends.

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2018

Choosing A.J.’s to photograph my wedding was one of the best decisions I could’ve made! Allen arrived on time, and ready to start capturing memories with ideas for poses and various different shots. He took beautiful shots of the bridal party, and our large extended families like a true pro. We spoke a couple weeks before the wedding about what shots I wanted, and he made sure to get every one. I was able to see my finished photos online within a few days and they’re gorgeous! We have received so many compliments. I highly recommend A.J.’s for the value, the proffesionalism, and the quality!

Sent on 08/06/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thanks Jessica for the wonderful review. You guys were a great group & it shows in your pictures :)

Nicole · Married on 07/21/2018

We seriously could not have asked for a better photographer. Allen and his videographer were punctual, friendly, understanding of the pressures of the day and captured everything we wanted to express in our wedding photos and more! There is a reason he's so well reviewed and popular. Hands down the nicest guy to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. This was my first wedding so he filled me in on all the "need to know's" of the day. Our wedding was on July 21st, I can't believe it's already been almost 1 month and I'm just getting around to writing this. Time goes by so fast! He does post some of his favorites from your event on his Facebook page so be sure to like his page! Allen is the absolute BEST!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    AJ's Photography 45
    AJ's Photography 46
    AJ's Photography 47
    AJ's Photography 48

AJ's Photography's reply:

WOW, thanks for the wonderful review. You guys were truly incredible to work with, we survived poison ivy together and created some beautiful images.

Adam · Married on 07/13/2018

The most professional photographer's with the best sense of humor and direction. They made every bit of our wedding perfect and I highly recommend them to everyone we know.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/06/2018

AJ’s Photography did a phenomenal job capturing moments on our special day. Allen is truly professional and an expert in his field. On our wedding day Allen was prompt and prepared. He arrived well in advance and prior to taking pictures, he examined the landscape, building, light exposure, and found the most appropriate and beautiful locations for pictures. He was meticulous and detailed. Allen understood and negotiated family dynamics very quickly which allowed him to be efficient and inclusive of everyone. He had a finger on the pulse of events the entire day. Our pictures are beautiful and better than we could have ever expected. We received our pictures in less than two weeks. He is extremely talented and experienced. Allen also helped coordinate the flow of events throughout the day due to his expertise and experience. It was a pleasure working with him. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/19/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for writing the wonderful 5 star review. You guys were a true pleasure to work with & I had a great time meeting your families.

Diana · Married on 06/30/2018

We wanted to thank AJ’s for being there for us on on wedding day and for being so wonderful. We used the videography and photo booth services. Allen was great from the very start. Very organized, detailed and helped us with any questions offering recommendations when we needed them. The day of the wedding Allen was so nice. While working, he was there helping me the bride with what ever I needed. Fixing my dress, holding my bouquet, guiding my huge bridal party of 17 on each side!! And helping at my venue and helping other vendors. The photo booth was so much fun. We received a nice album at the end and also a usb with digital copies of the album. I had to give Allen a hug at the end of the night, which he stayed an additional hour on request, for all of his hard work he did. I was most impressed with how quick our video was completed. We left for our honeymoon and when we returned it was ready for us. The final product was beautiful and such a wonderful keepsake. I wanted to thank you for everything! And I would recommend Allen, AJs to all.

Sent on 08/21/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

WOW, what a wonderful review. You guys were truly the rock stars of the day & I was honored to be a part of it. Your family & friends had a great time on the dance floor which made for fantastic video.

Pamela · Married on 06/02/2018

We are very satisfied with our wedding photos. I'm 100 percent happy. I was able to view my album online pretty quickly through Ajs website. My picture were ready for pickup a very short time after the wedding. We had a great time taking the photos. It was fun. I highly recommend AJs photography.

Sent on 07/01/2018
    AJ's Photography 49
    AJ's Photography 50

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thanks Pam for the 5 star review, I'm thrilled you're happy with your pictures.

Kimberly · Married on 05/18/2018

AJ's Photography met and exceeded all our expectations. Allen was great to work with leading up to our wedding. Laura was our day of photographer and she was fantastic. It was a rainy/drizzly day so we decided to go to the train station for pictures.. there were hundreds of people there taking photos for prom. Laura assured us that she knew some great covered areas to start and she was right! The rain lightened up and we were able to take pictures all around the train station outside. I am actually happy it rained because it made for much more unique photos than the grounds at our venue. The reassurance and professionalism by AJs photography made our wedding day absolutely perfect. We love every single one of our pictures!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Mindy · Married on 05/12/2018

I highly recommend AJ's Photography! Laura is fun, professional, peppy and has a great eye for photos. Our wedding pictures are just beautiful!! Allen is also great to work with! He is professional, easy to get ahold of and answers questions quickly! We also used their photo booth and it was so much fun with great quality photos! Do not hesitate to book AJ's Photography!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. You guys were awesome to work with & it shows in your pictures.

Kelsey · Married on 04/06/2018

AJ's Photography perfectly captured all of the special moments on our big day. From the beginning stages of planning to picking up our photos after the event, Allen was timely, professional, and personable, and we loved the way the photos turned out. He made sure to capture all of the details, moments, poses, and locations that we imagined, but we loved that he also expertly provided ideas and guidance when we weren't sure exactly what we wanted. We fully recommend AJ's Photography for anyone looking for experience, talent, and excellent wedding photos!

Sent on 04/21/2018

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was my pleasure working with you guys & you made it easy to create beautiful images.
  • Bradford

Bradford · Married on 12/31/2017

Over the top service from AJ's Photography. They know how to make a wedding special and capture all the memories. Laura and Kristie were an absolute blast to be around and we know they captured every detail beautifully. They seemed to just know all of the shots that were important to us and did everything they could to be sure we got them, whether that meant moving furniture or being outside on a brutally cold day. Laura never once complained or made us feel like she was anything but excited to be standing outside on a 2 degree day. We are super thankful to her and Kristie for spending a holiday night with us, away from their own family and friends. Many, many people have told us our photos are the most beautiful wedding photos they've ever seen. We couldn't agree more! Thank you!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    AJ's Photography 51
    AJ's Photography 52
    AJ's Photography 53
    AJ's Photography 54
    AJ's Photography 55

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thanks for the 5 star review, it was great working with you guys. You guys were troopers on the coldest day of the year but the reward was some wonderful pictures.

Kellie · Married on 12/01/2017

AJ's Photography did a great job capturing my wedding day on December 1, 2017. During the wedding planning process, I could call or email Allen any time, and I would get an immediate response. He was always willing to answer my questions, and he provided many great suggestions. Since it was a winter wedding during the holiday season, it was harder for me to find a location to take pictures. Allen gave great suggestions. He showed up early on my wedding day, allowing extra time to get great pictures with my bridesmaids and parents. He captured the ceremony, reception and every event in between perfectly. I had trouble making decisions during the wedding day because I was overwhelmed with everything going on. He took charge in those moments and captured moments, poses, etc. that I would not have thought of. I am so glad I have those moments photographed now. Most importantly, he kept telling me that it was my day, and that every decision was up to me. AJ's photography had some pictures already ready that night, and then I was able to see the rest of my wedding pictures in the same week of my wedding. I was very impressed by how quickly my pictures were done and ready. I fully recommend AJ's photography for your wedding!

Sent on 01/01/2018
    AJ's Photography 56
    AJ's Photography 57
    AJ's Photography 58
    AJ's Photography 59

AJ's Photography's reply:

WOW, what a wonderful review. You guys were truly awesome to work with and I had a lot of fun with your family & bridal party.

Dana · Married on 11/11/2017

AJ’s photography is the absolute best in the area! This was the fifth wedding he photographed for our family because he captures every perfect moment. AJ is truly a professional and will work with you for any wish you may have. The pictures were printed the week of the wedding and I would strongly recommend AJ’s photography to anybody searching! He is number one in the area!

Sent on 12/05/2017

AJ's Photography's reply:

Dana, thank you for the wonderful review. It's been my pleasure being the photographer over the years for your family. You guys have always treated me like family and I really appreciate it.

Kimberly · Married on 10/07/2017

We absolutely loved working with Allen and Bob. We laughed the whole time and truly enjoyed our experience. Allen definitely has an “eye” for special shots, and we can’t wait to see the rest! Bob did an amazing job behind the video camera and we loved the video teaser. Thank you both so much for being a part of our special day...and I’m glad you liked the food :)

Sent on 10/09/2017
    AJ's Photography 60

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. The weather held out & was a great day for everyone. Yes, the mac & cheese was the bomb :)

Marisa · Married on 09/30/2017

It was such a wonderful experience to work with Alan. From the start, he took time to explain packages, timelines of the big day and make sure he met all my expectations. He was always available for any questions I had and was so thorough and detailed oriented. Best of all, the pictures came out great! Everyone was so pleased with them; I have never heard so many compliments on wedding pictures before. He is truly an experienced professional, look no further.

Sent on 11/21/2017

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review. You guys had a beautiful wedding & I was honored to have been chosen to preserve your memories.