AJ's Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Brandy
    Brandy K. Married on 06/11/2022

AJ’s Photography

Could not be more pleased and impressed with AJ’s Photography. From start to finish, AJ was amazing and captured so many great moments from one of the most important days of my life that I’ll forever treasure. AJ was so helpful from the first time I called him more than a year before my wedding. He always took the time to answer questions and explain things. It certainly helps he has a great personality, and is full of knowledge and experience that helped my wedding day flow smoothly. I would highly recommend AJ’s Photography!

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. You guys were so perfect for each other & your love shines through in the pictures. We're so glad we could be a part of your day and to create the memories that you'll be able to look back on forever!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Z. Married on 05/14/2022

Superb once again!

If you want above five star service to capture your memories both through photos and video, AJ’S photography is the way to go! We already knew Allen was going to be excellent and would be the perfect match for us when he shot our amazing engagement photos. Allen and Laura both went above and beyond to make sure they captured every single second of our day and night. Not only was Allen and Laura SO accommodating and laid back, they were down to do anything to capture the perfect pictures (which was all 400+)! We are so glad that we decided to use their video service as well as they were able to capture the true moments of our perfect day and night. They use high quality blu ray and it is a wonderful feeling that we can relive that day whenever we please. We also didn’t have to wait to see our photos and video. The quality and quantity is above and beyond! We had a blast working with them and you can see that through their impeccable work!

Love, Zac and Kayla Watterson
    5/14/2022
    Otesaga Resort and Hotel

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review. It was great working with you guys and I'm looking forward to your wedding.
  • Caryn
    Caryn Married on 10/10/2021

Fantastic Experience!

Allen and his crew were fantastic! We hired him for his videography and photo booth services. He was friendly and responsive throughout the entire process! They captured all our big moments with ease and never once did I feel like the camera was awkwardly in our faces. Photo booth was such a big hit with our guests and made for some great pictures. I hope if there is anyone debating on whether or not they should get a videographer or photo booth like I was at one point, that you read this and hire AJ's Photography because I couldn't have imagined not having them with us!

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thanks Caryn for the wonderful review. I'm glad everyone had fun in the photo booth and you'll enjoy reliving your memories on video for many years.
    Keaton Z. Married on 10/09/2021

The best photographer!

Allen and his team are the BEST! We hired AJ’s for photos and video and that was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. Before our big day, we met with Allen where he answered all of our questions and asked us all about our wedding day. He is so incredibly thorough and explained the process/questions from start to finish. Allen went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. He truly cared about what we wanted on our big day and made sure we got exactly that. Allen was so much fun and enjoyable to be around on our wedding day. He put our minds at ease, and made sure we didn’t have to worry about anything. His photos are incomparable, and his professionalism and knowledge are top notch. We had a preview of our photos the next day and our video shortly after that. If you’re looking to book the best photographer for your wedding, make sure you book Allen!

AJ's Photography's reply:

WOW, what a wonderful review!!! You guys had so much energy it was a blast working with you both. Your reception set a record for the most people performing songs, what a great time.
  • Britney
    Britney Married on 10/09/2021

Wedding Photography and Videography

Allen and his team were absolutely amazing in every way. So personable and very easy to communicate with. My husband and I hired them for photography and videography on our wedding day and everything came out exceptional. The photographs were everything I could’ve imagined and more. The video came out perfectly and caught all the funny moments and loving moments not only with my husband and I but with our family and friends as well. I highly recommend their services and will continue to refer them to everyone I know. Thank you guys so much for capturing every unforgettable moment of our special day! We are forever grateful.

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the great review, I'm thrilled you were happy with your photography & video services. Hope you enjoy looking back on the memories for years to come.
  • Nicole
    Nicole M. Married on 10/02/2021

Highly Recommend AJ’s Photography!!!!

Allen & his team did an absolutely remarkable job with both photography and videography on our wedding day! Our pictures were absolutely gorgeous (all 600+ of them!) and the video was incredible! From the first minute of the day, to the last, they captured every single moment and accommodated any request we had. Allen went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect and that we got every shot we wanted. He was very thorough and explained everything in detail which left us worry free throughout our planning and during the entire wedding day. Our pictures and blue-ray video were completed very quickly and with excellent quality & quantity. Allen’s experience & professionalism is top-notch! If you truly want every single moment of your day captured, choose AJ’s Photography- we’re SO glad we did!

AJ's Photography's reply:

Nicole, thanks for the wonderful review. You and Matt were so great to work with and were naturals in front of the camera. We had such a great time with your family and friends it kept inspiring us to do more. Hope you enjoy looking back on the memories we created for many years to come.
  • Mikayla
    Mikayla Married on 09/25/2021

Highly recommend

Allen is a great guy! Communication was perfect. His work is high quality and being able to have these moments forever makes my heart full. Chrissy is awesome. We really got along well with her and she made sure to capture every important moment perfectly - all the ceremony, reception, speeches, the dances, introductions, and some awesome interviews between our guests. The beginning of our video with our childhood photos is a very nice touch. I truly could not be happier. Thank you so much!

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review. It was a true pleasure working with you and I'm sure you'll relive those memories for many years to come.
  • Angela
    Angela B. Married on 09/18/2021

Great to work with!

Allen and Kristie were both great to work with. My husband and I hired AJ’s to do videography last minute for our wedding. Allen was very communicative with me and walked me through everything step by step and called me a few times leading up to the wedding just to stay in touch and give me a few reminders. Kristie was the one who came to record the video and she did a great job. We forgot to let her know that when the ceremony started that we were going to turn off half the lights in the room (sorry!). But between her quickly changing some settings and Allen’s video editing, the video still looks great. Kristie worked well with our photographers too which was nice to see since they were from another company. AJ’s Photography’s pricing is very reasonable, and I would definitely recommend Allen and his team to others!

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you Angela for the wonderful review. We try to make it as easy as possible to work with us as well as working with other vendors. Our goal is making your day go as smooth as possible while creating memories that will be cherished for a lifetime.
    Roseanna D. Married on 09/18/2021

Excellent Service!

We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our special day. We can’t thank Allen enough for the all of the amazing moments he captured!! He made taking pictures such a fun and stress free experience. The pictures came out beautifully. I would highly recommend AJ’s Photography!

AJ's Photography's reply:

It was great meeting you guys and sharing your day. I try to keep things light & enjoyable, glad it worked :)
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing and fast quality

We hired aj's photography for our wedding video. We just had our wedding this past Saturday and already have sneak peak videos of our ceremony and reception! If you are looking for good quality, and fast delivery definitely hire aj's. Plus our videographer was a sweetheart and got our guests moving when we needed them too (she said it was the mother in her 😂)

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thanks Danielle for the wonderful review. Glad we lived up to expectations. Enjoy reliving the memories for years to come.
  • Theresa
    Theresa D. Married on 09/11/2021

Incredible

Our wedding was incredible and Alan was one of the reasons why. He gave us so many important ideas and suggestions that helped to make our day so beautiful. His photographs are so spontaneous and just amazing we literally can’t stop looking at them. He was so patient and knowledgeable and friendly to work with even when kids and people were not listening !!! We could not have hired anyone that would have made our day so special! If you want to have the best day ever wedding - hire Alan. My only regret if I had to have one is more hiring him to do the video. We decided to not get a video and our wedding was over so fast and I looking at all the photos I missed so many wonderful moments of our day. Get the video!!!!!!

AJ's Photography's reply:

It was a beautiful wedding and I was proud to be a part of it. It's wonderful when you can have 28 family/friends in your bridal party to help celebrate your special day.
  • Jade
    Jade P. Married on 08/28/2021

The best ever!

Allen was truly better than what we even could imagine. By time he took 3 pictures of us I felt like we knew each other already. Not only us, but our guests as well. It's been 6 months since our wedding and people still ask about our photographer all the time. And 6 months later he stills says hi every now again on Facebook. Only thing I regret is not getting the video package. I thought pictures would be good enough. After seeing other people's videos, I really wish we had one. Would have been the best 1000$ I ever spent in my life. Don't be cheap like me because I really regret that now lol. You will regret it also. You will really regret it if you don't go with AJ's photography

Thanks again :)

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review. You guys were great to work with, all the smiles in your pictures really show how much fun your wedding was.
    Carlie H. Married on 08/21/2021

Beyond Amazing

I want to first start out by thanking AJs for all the hard work and beyond amazing job he did and his coworker for my wedding! Especially for stepping in and helping keep the wedding on track when my venue failed to do so! I love every single photograph he took along with my wedding video and album! AJs is a phenomenal business that I will always and forever recommend to everyone! Thanks again AJs!!!

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thanks Carlie for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you guys and making your day go as smooth as possible.
  • Meghan
    Meghan D. Married on 08/07/2021

Very Professional & We Love Our Photos / Video!

Laura knew exactly what to do. She’s very creative and has innovative ideas for photos. She knew what she was doing and the photos and video came out great! We felt comfortable with her and I trusted her with whatever ideas she had. Thank you Laura! And Allen, thank you for being very organized, for making sure everything went smoothly, and being great with communication. Everything came out beautiful. We appreciate your service and we are happy we picked you! We highly recommend AJ’s Photography!

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thanks Meghan for the wonderful review. Laura & Kristie really enjoyed working with you and together you all created memories that will last a lifetime.
  • Sarah
    Sarah T. Married on 07/31/2021

Highly recommend

Ajs photography did such an amazing job for our wedding. We were so impressed with our final results. Allen was great to work with. We were surprised how fast we received our wedding video. The wedding video was exactly what we wanted.

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the great review! You guys had a wonderful wedding and I'm glad you chose to capture it forever on video. Enjoy looking back on the memories for many years to come.
  • Matthew
    Matthew K. Married on 07/31/2021

Exactly what we wanted!

Allen and his staff are truly the best! There’s a reason why his work is in such high demand and making the wedding couples day the most memorable it can be is his top priority. He allows you to enjoy your day while also capturing all of the most memorable moments of your day in spectacular fashion. We would highly recommend his services to any couples who want a stress free wedding day experience and who can simply trust the professional that Allen is to do his thing and we promise you won’t be disappointed! Extremely quick in terms of getting everything you ask of him finished and ready for viewing! The new wife and I could not be happier with the job he did and the day that he captured!

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. It's wonderful knowing you put your trust in us to capture one of the most important days of your life and you're thrilled with the results. We're so glad we could be a part of your day and to create the memories that you'll be able to look back on forever!
    Cody A. Married on 07/17/2021

Incredible!

Allen did an incredible job filming our wedding on July 17th. He made the whole process so easy. He is very knowledgeable and very quick to respond to any questions we had along the way. We received our finished wedding dvd a week after the wedding, I couldn’t believe how quick and efficient he was. Cody and I are so beyond happy we decided to go with a videographer to capture all the moments including the epic ending to our wedding! Definitely recommend him for any and all events.

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the great review! You guys had so many wonderful moments at your wedding I'm glad you chose to capture them forever on video.
    Alyssa N. Married on 06/26/2021

Extremely Happy

We were extremely happy with not only the quality and quantity of our pictures but with every aspect of having AJ's for our special day. Allen did an excellent job of catching every moment and was a pleasure to work with. He was professional and respectful of our time and guests. He did everything he could to make our day memorable. We can not speak highly enough of AJ's.

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review! You guys were great to work with and it shows in your pictures. Thanks again for having us at your wedding.
    Kirsten S. Married on 05/23/2021

Wedding Photography

Lots of compliments on our wedding photos! We are happy with results

AJ's Photography's reply:

Wonderful to hear everyone liked your pictures and most importantly that you guys are happy with everything. Thanks for having me at your wedding.
    Ryan C. Married on 05/22/2021

10/10, would recommend!

Allen was great to work with. He was flexible, took time to explain the process and thought out of the box to create the absolute best wedding pictures we could ask for! Allen created the easiest, stress-free experience for us, both leading up-to and on the day-of our wedding. Allen went above and beyond on multiple occasions for us, to make sure that our wedding day went as smooth as possible.

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thanks for the great review! My goal is always to make your day enjoyable and stress free and I'm glad I accomplished it. Creating great pictures was easy with you guys, I just let your personalities shine through. Thanks again for having us at your wedding.
    Brittany M. Married on 10/17/2020

Hands down, the BEST Photographer in the universe.

I cannot say enough great things about Ajs photography!! Allen at AJ’s Photography went above and beyond our expectations. I honestly could not have done it without him! He made the process extremely natural and fun. If you look at the collection, you can feel the emotions, and that is exactly what you would want portrayed. I can relive the moments by looking at them. The quality is incredible!! He definitely has an art to his photos. He is so dedicated to his work. At one point, Allen almost killed himself on a fallen tree branch, just to get the perfect shots. I highly recommend AJ’s photography, they are professional, affordable, FUN, and make you feel at ease. My family and friends are eternally grateful for all of his help and support along the way and of course for these sweet beautiful memories that he captured.

AJ's Photography's reply:

Saying thank you for the fantastic review doesn't seem enough. It was a true pleasure working with you guys, even through all the challenges thrown at you because of COVID you guys always had the best attitude. You trusted me when I said "it will be great" and we created beautiful memories together.
    Jenna Married on 10/17/2020

AJ’s photography exceeded our expectations!

AJ’s photography was the first vendor I booked as soon as we got engaged because for years I had looked at the weddings he had done and loved them! Allen was extremely flexible to work with during the COVID-19 pandemic and provided us with many options when having to move our original planned wedding date. Allen was very responsive at all hours of the day when I would contact him and got right back to me. We used AJ’s photography for both photo and video at our wedding and I am extremely pleased with our finished product! The photos we have from our wedding day are absolutely beautiful and paint a perfect picture of just how wonderful our day was. I highly recommend using AJ’s photography to capture your special day.

AJ's Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review and we're honored you thought of us first. With all the "change of plans" you guys had the perfect attitude and created a fantastic wedding. Thanks again for having us at your wedding.
  • Danielle
    Danielle A. Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing Photos and Video

Allen and Bob were so incredible and professional. We received our photos and video within two weeks and were totally impressed by the quality. Allen was so helpful and flexible, he knew exactly what moments to capture and made great photo suggestions throughout the night. We are so glad that we trusted the right people with our special day. We would highly recommend them for any occasion!

AJ's Photography's reply:

With all you guys have been through I'm thrilled you were happy with our work and we were honored to capture your memories.
  • Amanda
    Amanda O. Married on 09/12/2020

An Amazing Photographer/Videographer

Where to even start! You book your Wedding Photographer hoping for beautiful shots of your special day, and you get that and so much more from Allen (AJ’s Photography)!!!! His work speaks for itself. The style of his photography is simply stunning and he managed to snap every little detail of the day. The angles, lighting, and his creativeness were perfect! He was also so spontaneous and made our day fun and made us feel comfortable. We had so much support over the last two years from him. We had to reschedule our wedding 3 different times, and he was always so understanding, patient, and attentive with us. Trying to plan a wedding after a baby and during a pandemic wasn’t easy, but Allen never gave up on us, and stayed with us through it all. He is truly an awesome guy! From early afternoon until the end of the night, he was running around getting photos from all angles. He also provided our Videography for our big day! Our Wedding video is the best quality, sound and picture you ask for! Our pictures are absolutely beautiful. All I can say is WOW! He always had great advice/recommendations and tips for us! The communication was always 100%. Whenever I had a question he always told me to just call him, and he always spoke to me the same day or called me back immediately. He really gave us the best memories and we are so grateful to him. He captured all the fun and love of our family and closest friends. We can’t recommend him enough and will finish by saying just book him, it will be the best decision you make!!! Thank you Allen!

AJ's Photography's reply:

Wow, it's not often that we're at a loss for words but saying thank you just doesn't seem to cover it. We're so glad we could be a part of your day and to create the memories that you'll be able to look back on forever!