Ajita Chopra Events Reviews

5 | Irvine, CA

5 Reviews for Ajita Chopra Events

Rachna · Married on 04/23/2011

It really was a pleasure working with Ajita Chopra Events, she made my wedding planning process so painless. The day of the wedding they were extremely professional, timely, and in-tune with my needs. I highly recommend Ajita Chopra Events, as they made my wedding day as stress-free as possible!

Sent on 05/04/2011

Rachna · Married on 04/03/2010

Ajita Chopra planned the most amazing baby shower. She listened to what I wanted and executed accordingly. She understood the vision and her enhancements really took the even to the next level. She was also very flexible and made herself available to discuss details. The event was classy, beautiful and fun!

Sent on 04/28/2011

Pratima · Married on 08/16/2009

Ajita Chopra was my event planner for my Baby Shower. Her quality of service is top of the line. She is very attentative and pays great attention to details. She really listens to your needs and delivers. I was very pleased with her work and would definitely use her services again for future events.

Sent on 05/02/2011
  • W

scot · Married on 03/12/2011

Ajita did an amazing job with our wedding and I cannot thank her enough for all the hard work and attention to detail. She was my wife's savior in this process and I couldn't imagine getting this all done without her. I definitely recommend her to anyone getting married, especially if it's an Indian wedding. She knows a lot of the vendors, has a great eye, and never dropped the ball on anything. A good wedding coordinator will keep you sane during the process, truly worthwhile.

Sent on 05/01/2011

Kiran · Married on 09/01/2019

1.0
      3.0

Horrible Horrible Service

I hired Ajita and her company based off a referral from a friend who got married in 2016. Not only was the day a complete mess, there was no planning taking place before the wedding. Ajita and her team lacked the proactiveness required in a wedding planner. The day of the wedding my bridal attendant was MIA and my photographer had to be my bridal attendant by bringing me food and water. The day of the wedding I was asked questions such as how I wanted the procession to be and where certain items are. All things that should’ve been taken care of in advance. I was thoroughly disappointed in Ajita and her services and will not be recommending her to anyone in the future. The saddest part of it all was that after the reception, Ajita failed to say goodbye to us and did not even meet us at the end of the events. This to me shows a complete lack of professionalism.

Sent on 09/09/2019