AJF Photography Reviews

189 | Akron, OH

189 Reviews for AJF Photography

Rose · Married on 10/05/2013

AJF Photography was fantastic throughout the entire process! Andy and his assistant went above and beyond on our wedding day. Everyone commented how professional they were and open to all of our ideas. You won't find a better wedding photographer at such a great price! We are very pleased and will recommend to all of our family and friends!!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Very professional and efficient. Would greatly reccommend to others!

Sent on 10/29/2013
  • User2086346 · 2+ years ago

Andy and his assistant Tony are absolutely outstanding. With a rainy start to my wedding day I was a bit worried about pictures inside but Andy really knows what he is doing!!! I searched reviews on many photographers when fist booking a Photographer, and Andy had amazing pictures, great prices, was extremely professional and I knew I would not find a better photographer (especially for his price and with the hours he put in on the wedding day) and I would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Morgan · Married on 09/14/2013

Andy was so great to work with. He is very understanding and professional but most of all experienced. I got every single picture I wanted in the alotted amount of time we had without feeling rushed at all. I received all photos in a timely manner. Let's not forget about the affordability! Andy has fair-priced packages where you get MORE than what you pay for. I couldn't have chosen a better photographer for this special day in my life!

Megan · Married on 07/27/2013

Andy and his assistant were amazing! They did such a beautiful job capturing our wedding day. They were on time and very professional. It rained on our wedding day, and they were very flexible and accommodating enabling us to still get beautiful pictures! I would definitely recommend them to any future brides looking for a great photographer to capture their special day.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Chris · Married on 07/25/2013

I can't say enough about the professionalism and the attention to detail that Andy brought to our wedding. It was important to us to find someone that was personable and made us and all of our guests feel comfortable. Andy did just that, and it made our whole day relaxed and enjoyable. He has a way of taking great pictures, but not taking over the whole ceremony. He came highly recommended by Gale at The O'Neill House, and we are so glad we took her advice. He captured all of the special moments for us, and made sure all of our family was included. The setting at the O'Neill House is gorgeous, and he made sure to feature the stunning surroundings in our pictures to perfection.
    We were very impressed and pleased with our proofs, and highly recommend his services.

Maria · Married on 07/20/2013

Andy was simply extraordinary. We just received our proofs, and they're stunning. He was also flexible enough to shoot in a couple of locations which were significant to us, while still managing to keep our group on schedule for the reception. He and his assistant were also a ton of fun to work with, and kept in constant communication with us in the days leading up to the wedding.

Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Leslie · Married on 06/29/2013

Andy and his assistant were absolutely amazing! He took fantastic pictures and really captured our personalities and story throughout the wedding day! Andy was beyond prepared with anything i would need and really helped put my mind at ease. Andy and his assistant were extremely professional and they made the experience fun despite the heat of the day! I am so glad he was a part of my special day and I couldn't be happier with the pictures he took. He really made my wedding day exactly what I wanted and I would highly recommend him to everyone. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/16/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2013

One thing I wanted to splurge on was photography; I wanted to be able to have something we could keep forever to really remember the day. So, we went with the best: Andy Fiala of AJF Photography. We were ruthless in our photographer research, filtering, and interviews, and Andy outlasted and outperformed everyone in every aspect. Obviously, his photos are top-notch, but it was everything else that sealed the deal. He's been doing this job for a long time, so he knows exactly how the day is going to go, has everything planned out, and was spot-on when he gave us his proposed timeline. One thing Andrew and I wanted was someone that would walk us through our wedding day, not constantly asking us what poses we wanted to do next, putting us on the spot, etc., like other, less experienced photographers do - he had a plan for the day and executed it perfectly. His packages are awesome, too. A requirement Andrew and I had was accompanying albums for our parents, and he provides that, along with a proof book with EVERY photo, along with our big album. His #1 goal all along was to make the day the best day ever, and he played a big part in that, making it fun and memorable.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Crystal · Married on 06/21/2013

Andy at AJF Photography was wonderful from start to finish. His photography itself is wonderful and gives me goosebumps to look at. He was very professional and always got back to me promptly. When he was taking our pictures you could tell he knew what he was doing and had done it many times before. He had a great personality and put us at ease. On the day of he and his assistant made the whole day go smoothly by helping get all of the little details right- his assistant even did my bustle for me before the reception! They also got water for us as it was all outside and very hot that day and made sure everyone knew what was going on. He truly made our wedding day even better by being a part of it!

Nikole · Married on 06/15/2013

Andy was amazing! Beyond wonderful personality, I wouldn't have let anyone else shoot my day. I actually called him to see if he was available for that day before we decided on that date! Andy's assistant misty was so nice and friendly helping with my dress and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Lauren and Kevin · Married on 05/25/2013

We highly recommend AJF Photography to anyone planning a wedding right now! Andy was recommended to us from friends and we are so happy with how everything turned out. Andy and his assistant, Toni, we're absolutely wonderful to work with. They helped make the day go so smoothly and are so much fun! We love how our photos came out and received so many compliments on them. Thank you for all of your hard work and making our special day so memorable!

Sent on 06/01/2013

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2013

I would highly recommend Andy to anyone getting married for so many reasons- he is extremely professional, fun to work with and be around, always kept us calm and at ease with the time throughout our wedding day, and was completely receptive to our ideas for pictures. His passion shines through, and it's so appreciated. Thank you so much Andy, for making our day so enjoyable! I cannot wait to see the final product!!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Jackie · Married on 04/20/2013

AJF photography did an amazing job on our wedding photos!!! we loved them!! They were soo nice,helpful,flexible and fun! THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR CAPTURING SUCH GREAT MEMORIES!
    love,
    Jackie and Steven

Sent on 04/29/2013

Julie · Married on 04/06/2013

AJF Photography was amazing on our wedding day! Andy made the process fun and the photos turned out beautiful. He made the picture taking process easy. He was very professional and had a vision for the day. Andy made sure that every moment was captured. We love all of our wedding photos! We would recommend AJF Photography to our family and friends for future events.
    Julie and Andrew
    April 6th, 2013

Sent on 05/07/2013

I planned our wedding to be US, but not flashy or crazy. I wanted vendors who would epitomize that, and would not try to force our wedding to be something that it wasn't. Andy Fiala and his assistant were just that!
    Andy is exceptionally professional. His length of time in the industry gives him a wonderful ability to be able to read people and he could tell the type of photography that we wanted from just our first meeting. He is very passionate about photography, and really allow you to be relaxed and natural - none of the stuffy poses and holding your breath I've had with other photographers. He was at once in the moment taking photos, but the next disappeared so as not to get in the way of the event. He took photos of the event, not just of poses of people. Looking through my pictures he captured memories, not a forced fake moment "for the camera" or a second of a dance. He truly captured the laughter and the love of our wedding. He knew exactly what he was doing and what the next steps were going to be. I had no worries with the products that he would produce after the wedding. We also received our proof book within a month (via post) of the wedding, and the pictures were online within 2 weeks. Highly recommend Andy Fiala to anyone wanting a photographer with experience, professionalism, and fun! If I have another event in the vicinity, I will certainly seek our his professional work.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Holly · Married on 10/20/2012

Andy and his assistant were incredible. He helped organize our wedding day so the photos and events ran smoothly! He provided the best photography package I found after hours of research. It was the best money I spent for our wedding! He and his assistant were professional, but so much fun! Our bridal party still talks about how much fun we had during pictures before and after the wedding. We received our proofs in only 3 weeks after our wedding and they are GORGEOUS. Our friends and family have already started enjoying them using the internet link provided. I would HIGHLY recommend AJF photography for anyone who is getting married. You will have zero stress the day of your wedding about your pictures turning out beautifully :)

Sent on 11/11/2012

Carol · Married on 10/06/2012

What a pleasure it was to share our daughter's wedding day with Andy. He captured through his camera lens all the love and happiness Julie and Drew along with their family and friends felt from the beginning of the day to the end of the evening! We look forward to sharing his most lovely photographs with family and friends both new and old as time goes by...

Sent on 10/25/2012

Dana · Married on 09/29/2012

Would I recommend Andy?? MOST DEFINITELY YES!!! Andy went far beyond his duty as a photographer on our wedding day. He calmed me down when id start to cry...he gave me a helping hand when needed...he was there for me 200%. His professionalism went beyond my expectations, and I have received nothing but compliments about how awesome he was with me and my family, and bridal party. You can't go wrong with going with AJF Photography!!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Katie · Married on 09/07/2012

I would absolutely recommend AJF Photography to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer. Andy and Misty were fantastic!! First, Andy is extremely flexible when organizing times to meet prior to the wedding. He is extremely well-priced considering what his packages contain. On the day of my wedding the timeline that we had discussed with Andy previously went perfectly and we were able to get all the photographs taken within the allotted time frames!! Andy and Misty were extremely professional and you can tell that they have mastered the art of wedding photography. From helping me with my dress and shoes to keeping me calm and most importantly taking amazing photographs of my wedding day... AJF photography did an amazing job and we are so thrilled with how everything turned out. I was also pleasantly surprised that my photographs were up and ready on the website in less than 1 week!!

Sent on 09/29/2012

Beth · Married on 08/25/2012

My husband and I used AJF Photography for our August 25, 2012 wedding and we are so happy we did! From the beginning, Andy made us feel comfortable and was a joy to work with. Very professional. Very responsive. On the day of the wedding, Andy and his assistant made our day go smoothly! We had the best time taking pictures with our bridal party because of the energy they brought. Our day was magical and Andy captured that in our wedding photos. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/24/2013

Tonya · Married on 07/28/2012

Andy and his assistant were the most helpful people on my wedding day! I couldn’t have asked for any better photographer. He was so professional from working with my family & guests, to getting the stain out of my dress right before walking down the isle. I went into a total panic attack when I noticed the stain on my dress and Andy and his assistant pulled me right out of it. Everyone loves the photos that were taken and speak very highly of how professional he was. I will only use Andy for any future photos or events!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Aaron & Michelle · Married on 07/14/2012

Andy and his assistant Toni were amazing! They arrived on time, and came totally prepared for just about anything. The pictures turned out fantastic. Andy was such a pleasure to work it. He is very down to earth and easy to talk to - a real genuine guy. My expectations were definitely exceeded. I would highly recommend him for any occasion. Thanks again Andy and Toni for all your hard work, and for helping to make our day extra special!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Andy and his assistant were amazing! From the start of the day both people were right by my side making sure everything was "picture perfect." My bridal party and I had a blast working with Andy as he is fun, relaxed, and extremely talented. He kept everything moving and made sure everyone was exactly where they needed to be. I love that Andy responds to me immediately when I made last minute phone calls or just wanted to check in-it was a relief to know he had everything taken care. I have recommended him to several brides and have already had the opportunity to show off some of the pictures in the proof book-they look AWESOME!

Sent on 07/17/2012
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2012

Andy and is associate are wonderful! He walked through the site with me moths prior to the wedding. He provides a list of approximate times for each type of photo (which actually worked as a kind of wedding plan for me). He is very artistic and flexible in regards to his photos. He will give his ideas (such as us sitting in the grass) and ask if we are ok with that pose. He is a very happy and joyous person and made us smile and laugh. He is professional and just an amazing photographer to work with. I have never had so much fun.

Sent on 07/05/2012