AJF Photography Reviews

189 | Akron, OH

189 Reviews for AJF Photography

Brook · Married on 07/07/2016

Overall, I couldn't have been happier! I would recommend AJF! The best part was that we had access to all of the photos they took, which is not the case for a lot of photographers. We had so much variety, some were fun, others a bit more romantic, and several were very natural.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

We were absolutely thrilled to have worked with Andy and Toni! Their quality of work is exceptional and their professionalism is like none other. Andy knows how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and knows great locations for amazing shots! We highly recommend AJF photography to make your wedding day as special as ours. Thank you so much for capturing such a memorable day.

Ernie & Jess

PS: Thank you Toni for fixing the Groom's and Groomsmen's pocket squares throughout the day.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Hayley · Married on 06/24/2016

Andy photographed my wedding in June. He did an incredible job! He was so helpful in planning details of the day. He even came up with a detailed wedding day schedule for me and the timing really worked on the day of! Andy and Toni are the perfect duo when it comes to photographing the wedding day. Toni was always right there to fix my dress or hair to make sure I looked as perfect as I could and Andy effortlessly got everyone together and directed for great photos! When I got to see all the photos I was in awe of how beautiful they were! I am so happy with my experiences with Andy and Toni and I could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Therese · Married on 06/18/2016

Andy and his assistant Toni were incredibly professional, talented and amazing to have as part of our wedding day! They coordinated our huge wedding party and families with ease and made everyone feel so comfortable! The pictures are stunning and we HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Megan · Married on 05/28/2016

Andy and Toni were just amazing. From the day I booked to the actual wedding day, they made every decision effortless. Our wedding was a hot sunny day in May, Andy and Toni provided the bridal party with any refreshment/food necessary to keep the rowdy group cool calm and collected. From the bridal stand point all I have to say is wow. I was treated like a queen all day! With fresh cool towels to place on my shoulders during the outdoor pictures. And the most importantly MY PICTURES WERE PERFECT. They caught every moment (not to mention made me look gorgeous in every shot). I could go on and on. Great photographer! Would recommend him to anyone!

-Megan Gardner

Sent on 06/13/2016

Emily · Married on 05/27/2016

Andy and his staff were so professional and made the day of our wedding so memorable. Not only did they come prepared but they made sure that we kept on time so our day didn't get delayed. I would highly recommend him for your big day.

-Ryan and Emily Kaluza

Sent on 08/23/2016

Alexis · Married on 05/14/2016

AJF Photography was nothing short of amazing! Andy was fantastic. My husband and I agreed that having him as our wedding photographer was our best decision. He made sure everything ran smoothly and our pictures came out beautiful! He was great and very easy to work with. He gave us direction which we very much needed. His assistant was by my side all day making sure I had all I needed. She was so nice and very helpful! It's very important to make sure your wedding photographer is top notch and that's exactly what we got. Andy truly captured exactly what we hoped for. Our photos are something we will forever cherish. They were an amazing dynamic duo that we would highly recommend to anyone! He has such a proven talent and love for what he does. Very creative and professional. He helped us plan out our locations to make sure we were right on time for everything through out the day. AJF Photography for us was a exceptional value with a personal touch. We will defiantly be back for any other photography needs!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Andrea · Married on 01/02/2016

Andy and his assistant Toni are more than you could ask for from the moment you begin planning until after your day is complete! Andy is a top-notch professional! His photography skills and eye for detail are amazing...his humor keeps you at ease during the stressful planning stages, all the way through the craziness of the wedding day...all while his focus does not waver from making your "dream day" come true! His assistant Toni has an eye for perfection, and could not have been more sweet and attentive! My husband and I could not have been more pleased with AJF Photography's services from start to finish. Our pictures turned out beautiful...Andy and Toni were such troopers when we had a cold January wedding! Not to mention, our proof book came back very quickly! Andy was willing to customize a photography package that met our needs, as well! Looking forward to designing our album and to cherish the memories Andy captured for years to come!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Andy did a wonderful job with our wedding in November. The entire day was very professional, yet fun, and ran ahead of schedule all day. He made it so easy for us to basically just show up and he handled the rest. With how stressful a wedding can be, I was so grateful to have someone handling the timeline for me. And the pictures turned out beautifully! I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Loved the professionalism and help the photographer and his assistant. They made my day got smother and we were even ahead of schedule! We had some rain move in but they were able to work around it and get amazing photos of our big day.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Kaylee · Married on 10/17/2015

There are so many great things to say about Andy and his photography business. Andy brings so much energy into the room. Andy and his assistant are amazing to work with. They truly made my wedding day go so smoothly. Andy stays on schedule and gets the job done. The places he chose for photos were amazing. My wedding photos turned out more beautiful then I ever could have imagined. His creativity comes to life through his photos. I would highly recommend working with Andy. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Amber · Married on 09/20/2015

Andy of AJF Photography and his assistant were absolutely amazing! From the time we met him in his beautiful studio all the way to the wedding day, he was such a pleasure to work with. His friendly demeanor , patience, and obvious professionalism impressed our party and families. He steps it up when it comes to his photography. When we saw our images online yesterday, we were overwhelmed with the talent and quality, not to mention the creativity. We are so happy! I would highly recommend Andy for anyones wedding!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Lori · Married on 09/12/2015

100% hands down the best. On my wedding day I didn't have to worry about a thing with Andy and Toni around. They made it fun and took care of everything for me. I would recommend them to anyone thanks for making my day special for me.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Angela · Married on 08/22/2015

Andy and Toni went above and beyond to make our wedding day amazing!! My dress ripped right after the ceremony, Toni was there on the bus sewing it for me!! Starting with us in the morning at 7am at my house taking pictures, then travling down town Cleveland for the church then all over north eastern Ohio for pictures. Then back to medina for the reception!! Andy and Toni were right there to capture every moment!!! Water bottles for all 15 of my wedding party. Cold rags to cool me down. Toni and Andy made me truly feel amazing!!!! So happy my husband and I chose them to capture our special day!!!!! Thank you so much Andy and Toni!!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/01/2015

Hunter and I both appreciated Andy's honesty. We ran into some road bumps while wedding planning and Andy helped us out so much with some of our decision making. We knew he genuinely cared and wanted our day to be perfect. We trusted his ideas and ended up 110% being happy with the choices we had made. His photography is wonderful and we love his work. He is extremely professional, while still being very down to earth - which was important to me. I wanted a photographer who made not only me but our entire wedding party feel comfortable; Andy did exactly that. Every one of us felt at ease, and had fun doing our photos. Would definitely recommend Andy to the next bride!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Erin · Married on 06/20/2015

We found AJF Photography at a Bridal Show, where there were a dozen or so other photographers. Aside from the beautiful pictures that were displayed, it was Andy's personality that really led us to choose AJF as our photographer. I am the type of person that unless you make me smile, my smiles look forced and fake, and I knew that Andy was going to be able to make me smile.

Going through the pre-wedding process felt so easy working with Andy. We had an introduction, get to know one another meeting at his office/gallery, which is also beautiful. I think this was the point where I knew in my heart that my pictures would be amazing. We talked about all of our options, and with our venue and timing, it made the most sense to do pictures before the ceremony. At the end of this meeting, we had a timeline of exactly what was going to happen on the day of our wedding and left feeling really confident in our decision to pick AJF.

Fast forward to the day of our wedding, Andy and his assistant Toni were a blast from the minute they walked into the hotel room where my girls and I were getting ready. He took the crazy mess that is makeup, hairspray, bobby pins, and champagne, and turned it into some really great pictures of my bridesmaids and I. A few hours later once I finally arrived at the venue, my first look shot turned out just the way I wanted! In spite of the drizzling rain, Andy and Toni worked so hard to set up shots that were beyond beautiful. Talk about a self-confidence booster, Andy has a way of making you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world! The rest of my wedding I could really enjoy and be focused on each moment, because I didn't have to worry about if my photographer was getting the pictures I wanted. Once we received our proofs, AJF Photography captured the moments I wanted to remember forever, even the ones I missed during the reception.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Victoria · Married on 06/13/2015

Andy has been wonderful to work with! We had a tall order to fill...ceremony and two receptions with an outdoor photoshoot in between the two receptions! Andy created a timeline for us to make sure everything ran smoothly. I am so happy to say everything went according to plan, and Andy was a big part of that. He kept the bridal party on time throughout the whole day and captured amazing pictures in the process! I highly recommend hiring AJF Photography for your big day!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Heather · Married on 06/06/2015

Andy is amazing! He is an amazing photographer and he and Toni make a great team. He was extremely patient with us every step of the way and I couldn't be happier with our photos! He was flexible with our schedule and very easy to work with. On the day of the wedding, Andy made sure I didn't stress over anything (even when the groom was running late!). He was literally prepared for every situation, and I really cannot thank him enough! If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, you want AJF Photography to be there! Andy is more than your wedding photographer, he is a wedding professional that you can rely on to support you at every turn and ensure that your day is perfect! :)

Sent on 11/29/2015

Lindsey · Married on 05/30/2015

Andy and his assistant Toni were amazing! They work so well together and our pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Andy is wonderful to work with and Toni made sure my hair, train, and flowers looked great for every shot. Andy was very professional and easy to work with. He answers emails quickly, explains every process well, and created a detailed timeline of the picture schedule for the wedding day. Our pictures look better than I could have every imagined. He has a package for every budget that include everything you would ever want to remember your wedding day.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/24/2015

Andy was so great on the wedding day!! He was very professional, kind, and assuring. He has past experiences he draws on to know exactly what to do and say to help alleviate a lot of the stress of the wedding day. The shots turned out so well, and he also incorporated some of my ideas into the photographs to make it even more memorable. He has also met with us countless times before and after the wedding to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible and that we were happy with everything. He's been great at responding quickly to questions, whether its via email or voicemail. I would absolutely recommend AJF photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer or any other major life event!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Andy and his assistant did a great job! The whole day went very smoothly. It was nice having the timeline laid out before our wedding day so we knew what to expect, and the schedule was definitely adhered to like Andy said he would. I wish I would have specified pictures that I wanted to have before the actual day but regardless, I think all of the pictures will turn out great! I would definitely recommend Andy to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Natalie · Married on 05/16/2015

Andy and his team did a phenomenal job shooting our wedding! Andy had wonderful planning and organization with our wedding day to capture the most beautiful moments. Andy is very professional and kind. He made my husband and I feel so confident and comfortable throughout the whole day with shooting photos. Andy you're awesome and I would recommend you to any bride!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Sheila · Married on 04/11/2015

Andy and his assistant Toni were
    Very professional, creative, and great to work with! His work is fantastic.
    I would highly recommend AJF Photography!! Sheila & Dave Benear
    4-11-15 wedding

Sent on 08/25/2015

Andy and Toni were wonderful on our wedding day! They arrived promptly when they said and began working immediately. They were very flexible and fun to work with. Toni was very attentive to the details and made sure everything was perfect for the pictures - from my dress to making sure the kids were looking at the camera. Andy got pictures of everything, yet was discreet and I often forgot he was there. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our photographs. AJF Photography was definitely money well spent!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Sarah · Married on 12/27/2014

Andy was absolutely amazing! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a professional photographer who is passionate about his work and a joy to be with on your special day! Our pictures are amazing, and Andy's friendly, welcoming personality was refreshing! If you want a stress-free day with great pictures, then AJF Photography is the perfect choice!

Sent on 02/10/2015