AJF Photography Reviews

186 | Akron, OH

186 Reviews for AJF Photography

Allison · Married on 06/30/2018

Andy from AJF Photography performed far beyond my expectations. Andy is great at what he does. He is professional, kind, knowledgeable and very creative with his work. My wedding photos turned out absolutely beautiful and will be cherished for the rest of my life. Beyond photography skills, Andy did everything he could to keep me comfortable and feel like a princess on my wedding day. My day was 94 degrees and humid, but I didn’t even notice the severe heat because Andy made sure my whole bridal party was cool and comfortable with cold water bottles and cold wash rags for in between photos. I would highly recommend Andy to any bride that wants perfection in their photos because Andy is the best there is. I am so thankful that I chose Andy to be a part of my big day. -Allison Heckman

• Y

yolanda · Married on 06/23/2018

Andy went above & beyond for us. The night before our wedding at the rehearsal we found out that the church had been doubled booked. One hour before our wedding another one was now going to take place. I was frantic and worried about how everything was going to go the next day. I didn�t have Andy�s phone number to inform him about everything. When Andy and his assistant arrived he made sure everything went perfect for us. He was calm and very professional. Andy hugged me and assured me that everything was going to be fine. I believe without his help our day would not have gone as wonderful as it did. We are left with great memories of our special day and the beautiful photography Andy did for us.

Kristin · Married on 06/03/2018

My husband and I got married at Gervasi vineyards in Canton not only did we have the perfect venue but could not have asked for better pictures and quality of service, was amazing it was more of a personal experience he took the time to get to know us And went above and beyond to make us happy I would definitely Recommend Ajf photography!

Samantha · Married on 04/28/2018

We could not have chosen a more perfect photographer for our wedding! From the very beginning Andy got to know us and really listened to what we wanted in our photos. Both he and his assistant were awesome during our big day and our photos turned out beautifully. And the huge plus in my opinion, he's a dog lover, so we had our our dog in both our engagement and wedding shots!

Ashley · Married on 01/20/2018

As my husband and I were looking for a photographer, we were searching for someone who made us feel ourselves and showed our personalities and love for one another, who would capture our special moments perfectly, who was organized, who shared our vision, and most of all made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. As soon as we had our first meeting with Andy, we instantly knew that he was our photographer. He made us feel instantly comfortable, and made our visions his vision. When we did our engagement shoot with him, he was able to bring both of our personalities out and my husband and I were not as shy as we thought we would be in front of the camera. We both left the shoot saying we were so glad that we hired him. As the wedding approached, Andy stayed in contact with us, answering any questions and working with us as we made last minute changes. On our wedding day, he showed up promptly with Toni at the time he told us. My girls and I had a blast taking pictures while getting ready. Once they left, we met them at the venue to continue to take pictures as we all got ready. I had a few moments of anxiety and Andy was extremely helpful in calming me down and reminding me that this was my day. Andy and Toni both made pictures go by very quickly, and the whole wedding party had an absolute blast. I have to re-thank both of them as we took pictures out in the wind and sun (luckily there was sun!) and they both wanted to capture beautiful moments for us! At the end of our wedding day, we had multiple guests come up and tell us what an amazing photographer we had and they couldn't wait to see our pictures! My husband and I highly recommend Andy as a photographer! Our pictures are absolutely beautiful and stunning, allowing us to relive our special day every time we look at them! Thank you again Andy! (Keith & Ashley Baus Jan. 20 2018)

Cassie · Married on 12/30/2017

Andy was wonderful to work with. Both my husband and I agreed that he was the best vendor we hired. He was very confident but also expressed his vision with us as well as keeping up communication to ease our anxiety. We would definitely recommend him and his team and would work with him again in a heartbeat.

Margo · Married on 11/04/2017

Andy was phenomenal! His assistant Toni was awesome as well! Listen, when you're a bride the first thing you think of is your pictures. How they will look, what poses you'll use, the weather, the mishaps, everything! Andy was the first and ONLY photographer we met with. He assured me flexibility, a sewing kit, stain removal, water for the wedding party, umbrellas for the weather, I mean any and everything! His studio shows his amazing skill and the value he truly puts into his work. It is an art that not all people are born with. Book with Andy, you and your husband wont regret it!

Katherine · Married on 09/30/2017

Andy and Toni were so amazing for our wedding on 9/30/17! Andy was so quick to respond every time I had a question. Our engagement photos turned out so perfect. Andy made us feel so comfortable and he had some great ideas for shots! The day of the wedding, we were running behind, and Andy and Toni went right to work and photographed all of the dresses, shoes, rings, etc. Toni helped to make sure that my dress was perfect all day! We couldn't have asked for a better experience. We got our proofs back quickly, and there were so many great pictures! Andy has a great eye for lighting and that really showed in our pictures! They are such a professional team, but had fun with our group! I would highly recommend AJF Photography!!

Carly · Married on 09/15/2017

Andy and Tony with AJF photography were wonderful to work with. We used them for our wessing 9/15/2017. They were prepared for anything and everything and made us feel like we didn't have to stress about anything on our big day. Andy was very accommodating when things did not go as planned for our engagement shoot and did some extra photos for us at a different time. Tony was incredible in helping myself and my bridesmaids get ready the day of the wedding. Our photos turned out beautifully and we were extremely pleased with everything and would highly recommend AJF Photography.

Nick · Married on 08/19/2017

Andy and the AJF Photography staff were amazing. We had meet with several photographers prior to meeting with Andy, and as soon as we sat down with him, we knew he was the perfect choice. He helped us with planning every step of our wedding day. His time line he created prior to the wedding was perfect. He helped us pick out excellent spots to take pictures, keep the bridal party moving, and was very detailed. Both our engagement and wedding photos turned out perfect. Andy was a pleasure to work with before, during, and after our wedding day. I would recommend AJF Photography to anyone I know getting married in the future.

Thanks again Andy.

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

Since the moment we booked with Andy he was amazing!! He was very quick to respond to any questions that we had. He made the booking process and engagement shoot as easy as possible. The day of the wedding him and his assistant Toni couldn't have been anymore wonderful then they were! They made everything so quick and easy. My hair appointment ran a little bit over and I was feeling a little stressed about getting everything photographed and still getting dressed without running out of time. When I arrived back at my house Andy had already photographed my dress, shoes, and jewelry. He helped us stay on our timeline and made everything stress free! Him and Toni truly went above and beyond their duties as just photographers. Toni assisted me with my dress, they both were always offering water and making sure everyone was good! We had a very large bridal party but Andy was so quick and efficient everything went so smooth! My wedding was a true fairy tale and a lot of the reason was because of Andy! He is the absolute best. When we received our pictures I was so beyond happy with them! I highly recommend Andy because of his professionalism, talent, high quality, and always putting his clients first. Thank you again Andy for making our wedding everything we hoped it would be! Just know when you book with Andy you are booking with the best photographer that you can be!!

Anne · Married on 07/15/2017

To sum AJF Photography up in one phrase, I would say “People First”. Andy and Toni are the most genuine individuals that I have ever met. When you book Andy, you book a photographer who cares about you as a person. From listening to me vent about all the craziness and input of my family during the planning process, to assisting with the general timeline of the big day to producing incredibly amazing pictures, Andy was there every step of the way to alleviate my bridal stress. My husband is not the type that Is thrilled about being photographed, however beginning with the engagement pictures, Andy was able to easily make my husband comfortable and prepare him for the mass amounts of pictures that would be taken of us on our wedding day.
    Andy was especially accommodating when I brought a special request of having a bridal studio portrait done. My mother, grandmother and great-grandmother all have had individual studio portraits taken and I wanted to continue that tradition. Without hesitation, Andy just told me to let him know what dates worked for me!
    I can’t say enough about Andy’s assistant Toni. Toni’s attention to detail really helped to capture the special moments of our special day! They are an amazing team and work extremely well together.
    Andy is very efficient with the entire process. Within days, we were able to view our proofs online while we were on our honeymoon. With all of the amazing pictures to choose from, my husband and I are going to have a difficult time deciding which pictures to order! There was not one bad picture in the entire bunch. These pictures are ones that we will cherish for years to come.

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

Andy has been nothing but great since I booked him! So far we have only done our engagement pictures with him, but they are phenomenal! He is very professional, flexible, and very helpful to someone who is very picky about pictures (Sorry Andy)! If you're considering booking him, do not hesitate!

Julia · Married on 05/06/2017

Andy and Toni did a fantastic job photographing our wedding ceremony. Even with the rain, they were ready to get out and get the best pictures we could. I couldn’t have made it through the day without Toni there, ready to help at all times. We could not have asked for a more gracious and talented photographer. They were both extremely professional and our pictures are absolutely amazing!

Kyra · Married on 12/30/2016

Andy is a photographer who goes out of his way for his brides! Having a wedding at the end of December, I did not want to do outdoor bridal party pictures. Before my wedding Andy worked with me to find a place to take indoor pictures with my bridal party. He even went with me to see the venue before hand.
    I do not know what I would have done without Andy and Toni on my wedding day! My wedding day started off a nightmare when my makeup artist was running an hour and a half behind. Andy helped calmed me down after I was very upset and he made sure my morning ran smooth. He got all the pictures of my dress, invitations, and rings that I wanted. Toni helped me get into my dress and put my jewelry on, since my mother and mother-in-law were not even close to being ready and we had a half hour until I walked down the isle. After the ceremony he took pictures of my entire extended family. His attention to detail was outstanding! He noticed bangs in mothers faces, hand and feet placements, and Toni always made sure my dress looked perfect. At the church while taking pictures I asked if anyone had water, and the next thing i knew Toni had gone to find me bottle of water.
    Andy took some very creative shoots of my husband and me inside and outside. His camera capture the snow falling perfectly. My pictures with my bridal party and siblings are very sophisticated. I have so many favorite photos that I am having a hard time picking which ones to hang on my wall.

Tricia · Married on 10/09/2016

Andy and Toni were absolutely fantastic to work with! The quality of AJF Photography is top notch. We were so lucky to have them photograph our wedding. Their instructions, guidance, patience, and positive attitude made such an important (and stressful!) day flow smooth and look beautiful. Thank you Andy and Toni!

Christy · Married on 10/08/2016

Andy and Toni were amazing! Our wedding photos turned out beautiful!! We've had a tough time deciding what photos to put in our album!! Most importantly Andy is very down to earth and made us feel so comfortable!!! Even our bridal party told us Andy is so cool compared to the wedding photographers they've had for their own weddings! Would highly recommend!!

Chelsea · Married on 10/01/2016

Andy is an outstanding photographer. He is very well organized and professional while still easy going and personable. He was the calm in the center of the chaos throughout the day. Andy is innovative and creative. No matter what the weather or surroundings, Andy will find a way to make the bride and groom look great! He and his assistant, Toni, accommodated all requests and worked together seamlessly to ensure everything ran smoothly. I highly recommend AJF Photography for your wedding; worth every penny! Thank you, Andy and Toni, you were amazing!!

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2016

We couldn't have had a better experience with Ajf Photography! Andy and his assistant Toni were prepared in every way possible to ensure a successful shoot with our bridal party. They were punctual, creative, and professional on the day of our wedding. Leading up to the big day Andy responded to every email promptly and our meetings with him were informative all the while making us feel comfortable, as if we'd known him for years! His studio is easily accessible and you walk into a room full of beautiful wedding photos instantly solidifying that you've made a great decision choosing Ajf Photography. They were wonderful with our families and bridal party, directing all of us without making anyone feel pushed around. Checked on me during the bridal party shoot every few minutes to make sure I wasn't too hot, thirsty, or tired. I could not say enough about how pleased we were with the entire experience the day of UNTIL I saw our absolutely beautiful proof book. Every photo is so perfect I am still having a hard time choosing! If you have not chosen your photographer yet, STOP LOOKING AND CALL AJF PHOTOGRAPHY. You will not under any circumstance be disappointed!!

Lauryn · Married on 08/20/2016

Andy and Toni were amazing! I would recommend them to everyone. Our pictures are beautiful. Andy is so helpful and available for you with any questions you have. I know I had the best photographer in Akron. I felt pampered by Andy and Toni, and who would expect that from your photographer? Absolutely amazing!

Nicolle · Married on 08/12/2016

Andy was amazing through the rain and the heat on our wedding day. He even had cold towels to help us cool off, which was amazing. The pictures turned out better than I could've imagined. We are both so glad we chose andy!

Dave · Married on 07/09/2016

Andy and his assistant, Toni, are the kind of photographer duo that are memorable for all the right reasons. Their keen attention to detail and fantastic photography skills helped capture all of the best moments of our wedding day. From the first time we met Andy at his studio and saw his impressive collection of photographs that he's taken, we knew we made the right choice setting up an appointment with AJF. His touch-ups to photos enhanced the picture and yet kept the natural feel of the original photograph. We were very impressed with his work!

Andy planned a meeting with us at our venue in advance before our big day. This way he could get a feel for where to take some of the best photos. My wife and I really liked that he did this! We were able to give him ideas for areas that we wanted to take photos in and based on our interests, he also chose several great photo locations that we absolutely loved. We had a larger wedding party of 16 people and very limited time to take photos, but Andy and Toni were able to take a ton of pictures in several locations. The entire time we were taking photos and moving people around, we never felt rushed. I'm amazed we were able to take so many great shots!

Every time we were setting up for photos, we were always relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. Andy was super easy to work with and we felt like we've known him for years. We received a TON of positive feedback from our wedding party about how great working with AJF photography was. They come highly recommended by my wife and I, our family, and our friends. We had an awesome afternoon, some great laughs, and a fantastic experience! Thank you AJF!

Brook · Married on 07/07/2016

Overall, I couldn't have been happier! I would recommend AJF! The best part was that we had access to all of the photos they took, which is not the case for a lot of photographers. We had so much variety, some were fun, others a bit more romantic, and several were very natural.

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

We were absolutely thrilled to have worked with Andy and Toni! Their quality of work is exceptional and their professionalism is like none other. Andy knows how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and knows great locations for amazing shots! We highly recommend AJF photography to make your wedding day as special as ours. Thank you so much for capturing such a memorable day.

Ernie & Jess

PS: Thank you Toni for fixing the Groom's and Groomsmen's pocket squares throughout the day.

Hayley · Married on 06/24/2016

Andy photographed my wedding in June. He did an incredible job! He was so helpful in planning details of the day. He even came up with a detailed wedding day schedule for me and the timing really worked on the day of! Andy and Toni are the perfect duo when it comes to photographing the wedding day. Toni was always right there to fix my dress or hair to make sure I looked as perfect as I could and Andy effortlessly got everyone together and directed for great photos! When I got to see all the photos I was in awe of how beautiful they were! I am so happy with my experiences with Andy and Toni and I could not recommend them enough!