AJDJ Entertainment Services Reviews

AJDJ Entertainment Services 5
AJDJ Entertainment Services 6
AJDJ Entertainment Services 7

Jessica · Getting married on 01/03/2020

As a planner, it's important for me to work with vendors that are responsive, professional, and fun! Juan and Stacy were all those things and more! I was so impressed with their flexibility throughout the planning process. Stacy was a great MC! I was also fascinated with Juan's ability to keep EVERYONE on the dance floor for the entire reception. Thank you both for making the ceremony and reception amazing. I can't wait to work with you again in the future!

Sent on 09/01/2017

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks! LIkewise, it was a great experience working with you! We return the review to you... working at wedding with you as a planner was a wonderfully refreshing experience. A lot of coordinators could take a note from you organized yet courteous demeanor. Thank you for making me job easier! I hope to see you at another wedding soon!
  • william

william · Married on 10/21/2018

Our DJ for our wedding

Our DJ and stuff were exectlent!
    Before the wedding we talk countless time to make sure everything was just how we wanted it. And once the big day came. Juan and his team delivered! They ran the show exactly how we play and the night was flawless thanks to the team at our wedding. Thanks again for everything

Sent on 10/25/2018

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

It was our pleasure, thanks for having us be part of such a special day. Juan and Stephen had a great time!

Katherine · Married on 09/22/2018

Stacy and Juan are fabulous. I used them for the first time several years ago for daughters sweet sixteen. They were so professional and easy to work with I later hired them again for my wedding. They made the reception and more. I recently hired them again for my daughters wedding(same daughter from the sweet sixteen). Stacy and Juan have been involved in several milestones in our family and I could not think of anyone I would want more to be a part of these very special memories. These two work very hard and are stellar performers. They are perfect!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks, we were happy to be a part of this wedding and enjoy another time in your family's life!

Morgan · Married on 09/22/2018

They are amazing. Very laid back and very easy to be around. They did my mothers wedding and my 16th birthday party. They have been very good to us over the years. I will not hesitate to use them again in the future!

Mercedes · Married on 09/15/2018

We are very grateful for the excellent way in which Juan and Stacey managed the reception at our daughter’s wedding. During the planning phase, we found them to be flexible and very eager to make the day just as my daughter desired. Their expertise was invaluable as this was our first wedding. They helped to make the evening wonderful. We have three more daughters and look forward to working with them for all three!

Sent on 07/22/2018

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

We hope to provide services for your next three daughters! This was a special day.
  • O

Oscar · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellence, on time, professional service and dedication

Sent on 09/30/2018
    AJDJ Entertainment Services 15
    AJDJ Entertainment Services 16
    AJDJ Entertainment Services 17

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

It was a lot of fun - thanks!
  • W

Weily · Married on 08/25/2018

Stacy and Juan were so fantastic to work with! Stacy did a great job of keeping track of the schedule and kept things moving. Juan did a great job with the music selection and the flow of the music. Would highly recommend them to anyone! They are so worth it!

Sent on 08/30/2018

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks for allowing us to be part of your big day! We wish you all the best!

Bjorn · Married on 08/18/2018

We were so happy with how Stacy and Juan worked our reception! They were very easy to work with and made sure that all of the details that we wanted were perfect. They worked so well in coordinating with our venue and photographer in helping the evening flow seamlessly. Juan mixed our music selections in a really fun way and Stacy was awesome as an emcee. Even when things didn't go exactly as scheduled, they just went with the flow and made it all work out great. Thank you both so much for creating a great environment for our reception!

Sent on 08/30/2018

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad we were able to work with other vendors to make your big day go well and be fun. We really enjoyed your wedding!

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2018

We love this DJ company! They were so professional and amazing even with last minute changes. We would totally recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/22/2018

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks, we loved working with you and Jake!

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

From the moment we met Juan and Stacy, my husband and I knew we wanted them to MC and DJ our wedding. They drove all the way from Maryland to our apartment in Virginia for the interview, and were very personable. We could tell they both truly love what they do. We got married at the Ronald Reagan Building and a few weeks before the wedding, they took the time to visit the venue to make sure they know exactly where to enter the building, and where/how much time would be required to set up. Throughout our planning they were both super responsive and flexible with any requests we had. They were also completely fine in taking the lead in figuring the music mix - aside from our few "must play" requests, they took the lead on most of the choices. The day of the wedding, we received many compliments from our guests about the great tunes. Everyone was very happy with the music, and we couldn’t stop dancing - they did a phenomenal job! Stacy did a fabulous job in making sure everything was on schedule and our timeline was understood by the venue and vendors. They are both great people to work with and we HIGHLY recommend having Juan and Stacy as your DJ and MC for your big day! We can’t thank them enough for how much they helped to make our day special.

Sent on 09/20/2017

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you! We so loved your wedding as well, and we're happy you had a good time. We wish you both all the best!

Taylor · Married on 08/18/2017

I ran into only a few issues, which AJDJ helped me to solve to my full satisfaction. I would recommend their services to others.

André · Married on 07/14/2017

Juan and Steven did a great job emceeing and DJing our wedding. My wife's family is Egyptian and they were able to blend in Arabic music with, R&B, Hip-Hop, Motown, and Pop perfectly. All of our guests had a great time dancing all night and were sad when it was time to leave. We highly recommend them for any event.

Alice · Married on 06/24/2017

The DJ I worked with, for my daughter's wedding reception and dinner-dance, was wonderful: organizing various events for the evening; being there with the right music at the right time; and making suggestions for how things could run smoothly. And, of course, she picked wonderful music along with the married couple's requests. I would definitely recommend AJDJ Services!

Diana · Married on 06/10/2017

Awesome dj! Great job Juan! Thank you so much for everything. You guys did a super smooth job. Highly recommend

Sent on 08/18/2017

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, we wish you all the best for your future!

J · Married on 05/28/2017

We were extremely happy with the level of service provided by Stacy and Juan at AJDJ. They were very responsive leading up to our wedding, and quite flexible accommodating our unorthodox needs: we split the music between AJDJ and a small band. Additionally, they dealt supremely well with putting on a surprise slide show that one of our guests had prepared. The music selection was also very good, drawing as we expected from our preferences but also changing it up a bit.

Jill · Married on 05/20/2017

Very prfessional and easy to work with! I loved that I was able to pick my songs through a website and see the top songs that are played at weddings! I don't know how i would have managed to come up with so many good songs on my own! Kept my guests on the dance floor all night! Such a great time working with Stacy and Juan!

Allison · Married on 09/25/2016

We had a great experience with AJDJ Services. Stacy was very helpful and responsive to our requests. She helped us develop our timeline and kept the party moving on the day of. The music was great and kept people dancing. I would definitely recommend Stacy and Juan to anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 09/28/2016

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you, Alli! Your "dance all night" party planning went great. We wish you both all the best!

This is an awesome company to work with. I really appreciated how helpful stacy is i felt like she went above and beyond. Customer service is still out there and i found that with this company. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good DJ experience.

Sent on 09/30/2016

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We wish you both endless love in you married life.

Jon · Married on 08/06/2016

I cannot speak more highly of AJDJ Services. Working with Stacy and Juan was absolutely amazing, and all of our guests loved them too. They kept people on the dance floor non-stop for over 3 hours. Their lighting services added a wonderful elegant touch to our dinner and then a fun party atmosphere to dancing. And throughout the entire process, Stacy was there providing fantastic, responsive suggestions that only improved the day and made it more stress free for my husband and me.

Sent on 08/13/2016

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks, Jon. You guys were so much fun! It was easy to work with you, and we were so honored to have been a part of your big celebration. You make a wonderful couple :-)

Katie · Married on 06/25/2016

AJDJ Services is an excellent choice for your wedding or events. They are professional and responsive. They do an excellent job providing their services. Stacy is an excellent MC and helps everything to run smoothly. Juan is an amazing DJ who keeps the party dancing. My guests had so much fun on the dance floor. I would highly recommend AJDJ services.

Sent on 08/01/2016

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Katie, you are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words. We thoroughly enjoyed your wedding, and we have booked another wedding from your guests! What an honor. We wish you the best for a happy future!

Corinne · Married on 10/10/2015

I used AJDJ for my wedding in October, I cannot say enough good things about this DJ service!! Highly, highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!! Responsive from day one, super professional. My original wedding venue fell apart 2 months before my wedding (which is a whole other story) at a time of complete panic, Stacy didn't bat an eye! Changed the venue - no problem. When we finally met up at the new venue to walk the space, the person was a no show. Again, Stacy didn't bat an eye! Just looked for plugs through the windows and kept on planning!! At a time when I was panicked, she was so professional, planning the time line of the wedding, thinking of all the little details we had forgotten like what song to walk to up and down the isle, during cake etc. After meeting with her that day my husband and I both felt like this was going to work out and be ok. And it was!!! Best day ever. Everyone commented that the music was great the whole time! They read the crowd perfectly and took suggestions. They also suggested (and we got) lighting for the big day, best call ever!! I'm just so, so glad we found them, they kept us grounded and couldn't have been happier with the results day of!!!

Our DJ (Juan) got stuck in Georgia the day of the wedding due to a cancelled flight, but they still managed to find a great DJ to cover for him on super short notice. Very reliable service.

Sent on 12/12/2015

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Hi! This situation is exactly why we have and use backup DJs. We never had to use a backup DJ before, and I hope we never have to use one again, but I'm so glad that we were able to serve you on your wedding day, thanks!

Dave · Married on 09/19/2015

We booked AJDJ for our wedding a week ago and they were fantastic! We worked with Stacy and booked Alan as our DJ. Alan was super professional and is a very talented DJ. We really wanted to have a club like atmosphere with lots of lights and great music, Alan definitely delivered. We provided our own list of music, which by request, Alan incorporated into his own mixes and music selection. We found AJDJ to be very flexible and easy to work with. I'd definitely recommend AJDJ and Alan - they over delivered.

Sent on 09/28/2015

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Allan is one of our excellent team member DJs. He's fabulous, and thank you for your kind words!

Sarah · Married on 09/19/2015

Both Juan and Stacy were a pleasure to work with! Stacy was very attentive, and even suggested a song dedicated to my late mother which was a very sweet idea that I ended up doing. It was so nice that she took the time to get to know me to be able to suggest that. Juan's transitions were seamless, and Stacy was a great announcer, always speaking clearly and telling people what to do. I would totally hire them again.