AJDJ Entertainment Services Reviews

AJDJ Entertainment Services 3
AJDJ Entertainment Services 4
AJDJ Entertainment Services 5

Jessica and Nick · Getting married on 01/01/2028

Stacy and Juan were, in a word, perfect. We could not have asked for a better DJ and MC than them. A few of the highlights from their exceptional services, flexibility, adaptability, and professionalism: -They set up in 3 different locations (ceremony in a field, cocktail hour downstairs in the barn, reception upstairs in the barn) and the sound projection was perfect everywhere, even outside. They had body mics for our officiants and hand-held mics for the ceremony readers. They did all of this without us having to ask (or even knowing how this all would work). -They ran the cocktail hour and reception exactly as we had hoped -- they both read the crowd perfectly and implemented the bride and groom's wishes to a T. -When the upstairs was too hot to dance and most guests were mingling downstairs or outside, they moved the dance party downstairs. They were incredibly adaptive and everyone loved it. -They worked seamlessly with our wedding coordinator and other vendors. They took care of things so professionally and only asked us for input when needed. We would hire them again in a heartbeat. They were amazing!

Sent on 09/04/2018

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Hi! This was so kind of you. We really loved doing your wedding, and we're glad to hear that you had a great time. That is always our goal. We wish you all the best in your new life together!

Tyler Johnson · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Great DJ's!

Great DJ's - kept the dance floor packed all night!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Jessica · Getting married on 01/03/2020

As a planner, it's important for me to work with vendors that are responsive, professional, and fun! Juan and Stacy were all those things and more! I was so impressed with their flexibility throughout the planning process. Stacy was a great MC! I was also fascinated with Juan's ability to keep EVERYONE on the dance floor for the entire reception. Thank you both for making the ceremony and reception amazing. I can't wait to work with you again in the future!

Sent on 09/01/2017

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks! LIkewise, it was a great experience working with you! We return the review to you... working at wedding with you as a planner was a wonderfully refreshing experience. A lot of coordinators could take a note from you organized yet courteous demeanor. Thank you for making me job easier! I hope to see you at another wedding soon!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2019

100% Excellent DJ Entertainment Services

The entire AJDJ team, from the administrator to the MC/DJ, have been incredibly helpful, professional, incredibly responsive, and just so easy to work with. They made the music/entertainment portion of planning a wedding SO easy and actually enjoyable. The online software that they offered for planning was so excellent, and they provided prompt feedback on how to improve the timeline and flow. Stacy and Allan were super attentive to the bridal party and adjusted based on the audience and dance floor. Honestly, dance floor was packed all night. We really had a blast with them and couldn't have dreamed of hiring a better team! Do yourself a favor and book AJDJ for your wedding day 100%!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Julie Minard · Married on 09/08/2019

Outstanding in every way!

The team at AJDJ are simply the BEST! We have used their services for two weddings, most recently our youngest daughter’s wedding at Milton Ridge in Clarksburg, MD. They have had a ton of wedding experience and were proactive with questions and suggestions, always willing to accommodate the vision of the bride and groom and make the whole event fun for the guests too! Stacy is a great MC and goes above and beyond in making sure every detail is covered! You can relax with Stacy at the helm!! The indoor and outdoor music was wonderful. The volume was perfect to both enjoy conversations and to dance the night away! Highly recommend AJDJ services for your next event!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks, Julie! We were really honored to do another daughter's wedding, and it was so great to see the extended family there! This wedding was unique in that it did have half the time inside and half the time outside. I thought this was really fun, and it seemed to work out good. The weather was great! I wish you guys, your daughter, and her new husband all the best!

Tom Minard · Married on 09/08/2019

Happy wife, happy life

Stacey worked closely with my wife and daughter on all the pre-work. She was organized and clearly experienced. She was great to work with on the wedding day. Juan kept the crowd dancing.
    Happy wife happy life - a very satisfied dad.

Sent on 09/28/2019

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

I'm glad to hear you were a very satisfied dad! Thanks for letting us be a party of your daughter's big day.

John · Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic!

AJDJ made it easy from the beginning to the end.

Sent on 08/05/2019

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks, John! Your wedding was fun and we enjoyed ourselves. I trust that you did too - thanks for your kind words! We wish you all the best for a happy future.
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 05/25/2019

AJDJ services

We hired AJDJ for our wedding and they did such a good job! I (the bride) felt like I had complete control of what was played and Stacy was great to work with. Even with the curve balls that happened, Stacy met with me and was great at rolling with the flow and keeping everything on schedule.

Sent on 09/12/2019

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks, Caroline - your wedding day was awesome! I'm glad you are pleased with our services. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Thanks!

Morgan Bumbarger · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect DJ/MC for Ensuring All Guests were Happy

Working with AJDJ services for my wedding was easy, stress-free, and a lot of fun! AJDJ was responsive and proactive. We met our DJ at the reception venue for a site visit so that everything went perfectly the day-of. During the reception, our DJ and MC kept our reception moving and kept our guests dancing! One of the things I like best about AJDJ services was that the music was prefect for bringing people to the dance floor without being so loud that our guests not on the dance floor were able to carry on normal conversations. Many guests raved about the ability to both enjoy dancing and visiting with friends and family without having the music overpower any conversation. We worked with one of the co-owners, Stacy, and she was great. Thanks, AJDJ for being part of our big day!

Sent on 09/11/2019

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Hi Morgan, thanks! We really enjoyed your wedding too. You and your (now!) wife were so wonderful and so impressive. Your family and friends were a joy to work for. I'm glad that you and your guests had a good time!
  • william

william · Married on 10/21/2018

Our DJ for our wedding

Our DJ and stuff were exectlent!
    Before the wedding we talk countless time to make sure everything was just how we wanted it. And once the big day came. Juan and his team delivered! They ran the show exactly how we play and the night was flawless thanks to the team at our wedding. Thanks again for everything

Sent on 10/24/2018

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

It was our pleasure, thanks for having us be part of such a special day. Juan and Stephen had a great time!

Katherine · Married on 09/22/2018

Stacy and Juan are fabulous. I used them for the first time several years ago for daughters sweet sixteen. They were so professional and easy to work with I later hired them again for my wedding. They made the reception and more. I recently hired them again for my daughters wedding(same daughter from the sweet sixteen). Stacy and Juan have been involved in several milestones in our family and I could not think of anyone I would want more to be a part of these very special memories. These two work very hard and are stellar performers. They are perfect!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks, we were happy to be a part of this wedding and enjoy another time in your family's life!

Morgan · Married on 09/22/2018

They are amazing. Very laid back and very easy to be around. They did my mothers wedding and my 16th birthday party. They have been very good to us over the years. I will not hesitate to use them again in the future!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Mercedes · Married on 09/15/2018

We are very grateful for the excellent way in which Juan and Stacey managed the reception at our daughter’s wedding. During the planning phase, we found them to be flexible and very eager to make the day just as my daughter desired. Their expertise was invaluable as this was our first wedding. They helped to make the evening wonderful. We have three more daughters and look forward to working with them for all three!

Sent on 07/22/2018

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

We hope to provide services for your next three daughters! This was a special day.
  • O

Oscar · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellence, on time, professional service and dedication

AJDJ Entertainment Services 6
    AJDJ Entertainment Services 14
    AJDJ Entertainment Services 15
    Sent on 09/30/2018

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

It was a lot of fun - thanks!
  • W

Weily · Married on 08/25/2018

Stacy and Juan were so fantastic to work with! Stacy did a great job of keeping track of the schedule and kept things moving. Juan did a great job with the music selection and the flow of the music. Would highly recommend them to anyone! They are so worth it!

Sent on 08/30/2018

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks for allowing us to be part of your big day! We wish you all the best!

Bjorn · Married on 08/18/2018

We were so happy with how Stacy and Juan worked our reception! They were very easy to work with and made sure that all of the details that we wanted were perfect. They worked so well in coordinating with our venue and photographer in helping the evening flow seamlessly. Juan mixed our music selections in a really fun way and Stacy was awesome as an emcee. Even when things didn't go exactly as scheduled, they just went with the flow and made it all work out great. Thank you both so much for creating a great environment for our reception!

Sent on 08/30/2018

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad we were able to work with other vendors to make your big day go well and be fun. We really enjoyed your wedding!

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2018

We love this DJ company! They were so professional and amazing even with last minute changes. We would totally recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/22/2018

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks, we loved working with you and Jake!

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

From the moment we met Juan and Stacy, my husband and I knew we wanted them to MC and DJ our wedding. They drove all the way from Maryland to our apartment in Virginia for the interview, and were very personable. We could tell they both truly love what they do. We got married at the Ronald Reagan Building and a few weeks before the wedding, they took the time to visit the venue to make sure they know exactly where to enter the building, and where/how much time would be required to set up. Throughout our planning they were both super responsive and flexible with any requests we had. They were also completely fine in taking the lead in figuring the music mix - aside from our few "must play" requests, they took the lead on most of the choices. The day of the wedding, we received many compliments from our guests about the great tunes. Everyone was very happy with the music, and we couldn’t stop dancing - they did a phenomenal job! Stacy did a fabulous job in making sure everything was on schedule and our timeline was understood by the venue and vendors. They are both great people to work with and we HIGHLY recommend having Juan and Stacy as your DJ and MC for your big day! We can’t thank them enough for how much they helped to make our day special.

Sent on 09/20/2017

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you! We so loved your wedding as well, and we're happy you had a good time. We wish you both all the best!

Taylor · Married on 08/18/2017

I ran into only a few issues, which AJDJ helped me to solve to my full satisfaction. I would recommend their services to others.

Sent on 08/04/2017

André · Married on 07/14/2017

Juan and Steven did a great job emceeing and DJing our wedding. My wife's family is Egyptian and they were able to blend in Arabic music with, R&B, Hip-Hop, Motown, and Pop perfectly. All of our guests had a great time dancing all night and were sad when it was time to leave. We highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Alice · Married on 06/24/2017

The DJ I worked with, for my daughter's wedding reception and dinner-dance, was wonderful: organizing various events for the evening; being there with the right music at the right time; and making suggestions for how things could run smoothly. And, of course, she picked wonderful music along with the married couple's requests. I would definitely recommend AJDJ Services!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Diana · Married on 06/10/2017

Awesome dj! Great job Juan! Thank you so much for everything. You guys did a super smooth job. Highly recommend

Sent on 08/18/2017

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, we wish you all the best for your future!

J · Married on 05/28/2017

We were extremely happy with the level of service provided by Stacy and Juan at AJDJ. They were very responsive leading up to our wedding, and quite flexible accommodating our unorthodox needs: we split the music between AJDJ and a small band. Additionally, they dealt supremely well with putting on a surprise slide show that one of our guests had prepared. The music selection was also very good, drawing as we expected from our preferences but also changing it up a bit.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Jill · Married on 05/20/2017

Very prfessional and easy to work with! I loved that I was able to pick my songs through a website and see the top songs that are played at weddings! I don't know how i would have managed to come up with so many good songs on my own! Kept my guests on the dance floor all night! Such a great time working with Stacy and Juan!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Allison · Married on 09/25/2016

We had a great experience with AJDJ Services. Stacy was very helpful and responsive to our requests. She helped us develop our timeline and kept the party moving on the day of. The music was great and kept people dancing. I would definitely recommend Stacy and Juan to anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 09/28/2016

AJDJ Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you, Alli! Your "dance all night" party planning went great. We wish you both all the best!