AJ Productions - Maryland's Premier Choice in DJ's Reviews

419 | Cockeysville, MD

419 Reviews for AJ Productions - Maryland's Premier Choice in DJ's

419 AJ Productions - Maryland's Premier Choice in DJ's Reviews

Alison · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome! Kept us dancing all night!

Working with AJ Smith was great. He was very organized and helped keep everything moving for our reception. We loved getting to pick our songs on the online event planner and organizing everything right there. We got SO many requests from our family and friends that were easy to see using the link we sent out from the online planner, while being able to veto suggestions we didn’t like. The video conference meetings were convenient and helpful for planning out our timeline. AJ kept everyone moving and having a great time on the dance floor. We didn’t want the night to end and had a great time dancing to everything that was played. We highly recommend AJ Productions!

• Brittany

Brittany Feiler · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic DJ

My wedding was October 13th 2018. I meet dj AJ years ago before I was even dating my now husband. I always knew I wanted AJ to be my DJ when I got married and I did :). AJ is very professional and has many years of experience. He is super nice. His website makes the planning of the songs and event so much easier. I would recommend AJ to everyone!

Cayleigh · Married on 10/06/2018

Experienced, flexible, thoughtful

DJ AJ was amazing. He was fast, helpful, informative and went above and beyond. I wanted to walk down the aisle to a song my husband wrote and AJ took the time to help him record it and keep it a secret. He was amazing at his job and deserves all the praise!

Hunter Fahrney · Married on 10/06/2018

Everything we hoped for and more!!!

Our wedding, on 10/6/18, was everything we imagined and more thanks to the absolutely amazing vendors we hired! AJ Productions did a stellar performance to say the least!! We have heard over and over from our guests how much fun our wedding was. AJ did an incredible job with the mic and everyone had great things to say about him. The dance floor was the place to be and there was never a dull moment. Even my 90 year old grandmother was inspiried to join us on the dance floor! AJ was very professional throughout the planning process and was always available when we had questions. We couldn’t recommend AJ enough!

Allison · Married on 09/29/2018

A.J was the best!

A.J was awesome! He kept the party going all night. A.J made sure all the favorite songs were played and was crucial with assisting with the ceremony timeline, bridal party entrances, and reception events. He was quick on his feet and was so in-tune to what the we (bride and groom) wanted during the entire event. We are so thankful we had A.J on our big day!

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

AJ was our wedding DJ on September 22, 2018 at the beautiful Swan Harbor Farm in Havre de Grace, Maryland. 3 weeks later and we STILL have guests raving about our reception music! AJ kept the dance floor packed ALL NIGHT! We were very particular about some of our song choices, and he was very accommodating in finding songs to deliver exactly what we envisioned on our big day. His online planning system made our song selection and timeline of the day so easy and stress-free! The week of the wedding we had a video meeting to ensure all the details were correct and give us a peace of mind heading into our wedding day! If we were to do it all over again, no hesitation AJ would be our guy to keep the party going! We are so thankful to have had him make our wedding even more special than it already was!

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2018

The absolute BEST DJ ever!!! AJ far surpassed our expectations and was amazingly helpful throughout the entire process. He walked us through everything, made it super easy for us and was unbelievably organized. AJ took the time to get to know us, our style, music taste and vision for our wedding and he catered every song and every moment to exactly that. People are still raving about him 3 weeks after our wedding and we will absolutely be recommending him to everyone we know.

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

I would highly recommend AJ productions for any event. I worked with Brad who was highly professional, responsive to all of my inquiries/ requests, and highly organized. Brad did a great job wrangling my bridal party the day of and kept the event running smoothly. AJ is also extremely professional it terms of making sure the contract and payment schedule were clear; as well as facilitating meetings with my dj. All around stellar job!

• bhalteman22

Breanne · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ AJ was great!

I can't say enough great things about our DJ, AJ Smith. A good DJ is so important to the flow and order of a wedding, and AJ led all the events so flawlessly. He was extremely professional and organized, but was also able to go with the flow when we threw him a couple curve balls the day of the wedding. He has a really great website where you can plug in your wedding day timeline, the order of your bridal party, song requests, "do not play" songs, etc. so all your information was in one place. It was an awesome resource and made the type-A part of me very happy! I would definitely recommend DJ AJ!

John · Married on 09/02/2018

Overall we were very happy with AJ. He did a great job at communicating by sending reminder emails throughout the entire wedding process and scheduling meetings with us. He facilitated each part of the event from the speeches, cake cutting, special dances and everything else. He read the crowd and was able to keep the party going until the end. The uplighting he provided really made the entire room look great. I would highly recommend AJ for any event.

Brendan · Married on 09/01/2018

I don't give out 5 star reviews on a whim, but my entire experience from start to finish is absolutely worthy of it. We were married on September 1st, 2018 at Main Street Ballroom in Ellicott City, MD. Our assigned DJ--Steve Huber--was very professional, had plenty of experience and worked with us along the way whenever we needed anything (he even gave us his cell phone number!). I was greeted with a surprise when I got to our reception cocktail hour and all our guests were in a different room than the one Steve and I planned for. He immediately pivoted and found a way to make it work...life saver.
    AJ Productions also has an incredibly helpful website where we could add all our song requests and plan our entire timeline so Steve knew exactly what to do. I did a LOT of research before making this decision and met with a handful of other DJs, so trust me when I say you should book your wedding or event with them.

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2018

AJ was wonderful to work with for our wedding on Sept 1st 2018. I highly recommend using his services to everyone we know who is wedding planning!!

Carl · Married on 08/26/2018

As the father of the bride for my daughter's wedding on 16 Sep 2018, I wanted to ensure people were out dancing and enjoying themselves. AJ Smith kept the right songs going so that guests danced and enjoyed themselves the entire night. He was also a great master of ceremonies -- introducing the wedding party, announcing the cake-cutting, etc, and kept everything going well. The bride, groom, and all the guests were happy, which means this was a great success for me. AJ was a big part of making it a success. Very happy with the quality of service and the value. Highly recommend him.

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

Steve was fantastic! We were thrilled with the vibes he put off for our wedding

Abby · Married on 08/25/2018

AJ was our dj on August 25th, 2018. He was phenomenal!!! He let us customize so much and his planning tool made everything so easy for the music choices and gave you great suggestions for during the ceremony. So many people commented on how great he was overall. I really struggled to first pick a DJ because i was worried they would be too cheesy or not do much, but AJ was absolutely perfect. There wasn't one thing I would have changed. It's hard to know what you're getting without a video of them actually at a wedding, but you don't need to worry. AJ was professional, got people out on the dance floor during slow times, and was just great to work with overall. I can't thank him enough!

Tiffany · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ AJ did a awesome job he was on time with everything. We loved that he had this web site where we can pick out the music we wanted and the timing of when we wanted it. He always got back to you in a timely manner with questions and was on top of when we need to meet. I would recommend him to anyone. Next time I need a DJ for something I know who I'm going to use!

Christy · Married on 08/17/2018

If you don’t hire AJ productions you will regret it. I cannot express how happy I was with Brad & our wedding. He was so helpful & really did a great job! We had a blast & everyone loved the music! It meant a lot to me that he went over every detail & truly cared about our day. I will always recommend them to anyone that needs a DJ!

Alex · Married on 08/11/2018

We could not possibly have asked for a better DJ than AJ for our wedding on August 11th. From the very first time I contacted him, he was supremely responsive and helpful. His video chats are a great way to get to know him and how he works, and to finalize plans for the big day ahead of time with no hassle or stress. As soon as we signed on for his services, he had our music planning scheduled out to a T; all we had to do was follow along his timeline and everything else took care of itself without any issues whatsoever. The online planner lays everything out for you and makes it easy to select the music you like (and don't like) and to schedule the reception down to the minute. On the day of the celebration, he was the ultimate professional. He took time and energy to learn the appropriate pronunciation for all the names of the bridal party members, was timely in MC'ing the festivities, and was a genius at making sure everyone stayed on the dance floor and had a great time. We quite literally could not have asked for a better DJ to work with; he was clearly the best vendor of our entire wedding and really made it an event for everyone to enjoy and remember. Thanks AJ!

Chris · Married on 08/04/2018

My now husband and I could not be any happier with our decision to hire AJ Productions to DJ our wedding on 8/4/2018. We were lucky enough to have AJ as our DJ, and he truly is a professional. To begin, the website that AJ Productions has set up to enter wedding details, song choices, timeline, etc. is user friendly and allowed us to have as much, or as little, control over the playlist as we wanted. Our main goal going into our wedding day was to have all of our guests out on the dance floor having an amazing time, and AJ delivered! We both received numerous compliments from family and friends as to how great the reception was and how professional/engaging AJ was throughout the evening. We highly recommend AJ to anyone looking for a DJ!

Kelsey · Married on 07/07/2018

We were privileged to have Steve DJ our wedding. My sister used AJ at her wedding about 15 years ago and had a great experience. So when it was my turn, we reached out to him again and he recommended we use one of the other DJ's he works with, Steve. Steve was an absolute joy to work with. From the very first meeting, he was enthusiastic and adaptable to our plan/ideas. Music was important to myself and the groom, and Steve did not disappoint with making our day perfect. The website used by AJ and Steve was very easy to use and allowed us to customize our playlist. Steve did a great job mixing the songs we inputted and created exactly the vibe we wanted for each part of the reception. I would definitely recommend him to anyone having a wedding as an excellent choice. We love Steve and AJ!

• User6171044 · Recently married

Bradley Maxwell was our DJ and it was so easy to communicate and plan with him and AJ. The online website to fill in songs and the timeline made it super easy to stay organized and plan all necessary songs. Everyone had a great time dancing and mentioned to us afterwards how great the DJ was.

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2018

AJ was the DJ for our wedding on June 29 and he was amazing! He is super responsive, organized, and professional... and great at what he does. We wanted a fun wedding where guests were on the dance floor all night and AJ delivered - we had a blast! Also the online planning tool for the timeline and song choices was easy to use and really helpful. We cannot recommend his services enough - thanks again AJ!

Ryan · Married on 06/16/2018

For our wedding on June 16, 2018 we hired AJ from the company of his own name to be our DJ. AJ was fantastic to work with from the start. We were able to do a facebook video conference with him and we liked him right away. He’s an easy going guy who has a lot of experience to provide an excellent event. He doesn’t resort to gimmick songs to get people on the dance floor, he just plays good music and has a great attitude that brings people out. We have had a lot of friends and family come up to us and say how good AJ was at the wedding and we would highly recommend him!

Adam · Married on 06/02/2018

AJ was the DJ for our wedding on June 2, 2018. He was absolutely incredible! He was always great leading up to the big day responding to emails or questions. He walked us through all our song choices and intro program in the week leading up to our wedding, and absolutely nailed every aspect of our big day! He played all the music we wanted to hear (even some less than standard requests) and all around kept the party going, everyone really had an amazing time. We wouldn't change a single thing and appreciate AJ for being a big part of making our wedding day so special!

Chris · Married on 05/27/2018

AJ knows how to work the wedding crowd. You can tell immediately how organized and professional he is about this business. He is fun, charismatic, and the easiest person to work with in the hectic planning stages of a wedding. Worth every penny and more.