AJ Cass Wedding Photography & Photo Booth Reviews

53 Reviews for AJ Cass Wedding Photography & Photo Booth

• Megan

Megan Lesser · Getting married on 04/05/2021

Engagement Photo Session

Having not been from the area and not knowing much about photographers in Upstate NY, I sure am glad we came across AJ Cass! He is incredibly easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable during our engagement photo session. He recommended we shoot at a location that turned out to be so unique and quite beautiful. AJ is reasonably priced, very talented, and has a quick response time. It was so easy and wonderful working with AJ. We have received many compliments on our engagement photos and I recommend him to anyone looking for high quality, professional photographers.

Sent on 12/23/2019

Terry Barton · Married on 11/28/2020

Excellent service!

I want to recommend AJ to everyone. We had to change our wedding date 3 times because of covid and finally tied the knot with a small family ceremony, and he was wonderful. Really looking forward to working with him again next November for our big ceremony. Again, thank you so much AJ!

Sent on 12/30/2020
  • Briana

Briana Winchester · Married on 10/17/2020

Wedding photos

AJ did an amazing job capturing every special moment of our wedding. He made the entire process smooth and painless! We did a surprise announcement so he was quick to get us back our images so we could share. Excited to work with him more in the future for our photo needs!

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Lyon · Married on 08/15/2020

Wonderful!

AJ was very professional and prepared for our guests event! Great experience working with him.

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Gina

Gina Taylor · Married on 12/28/2019

Beautiful Wedding Photos and Video

AJ did an AMAZING job! My husband and I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos and videos. He was wonderful to work with and we have received so many compliments on our photos. Everyone at the reception loved the photo booth and that they got to take the pictures home with them!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Kathryn Heller · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely Stellar Experience

AJ is a phenomenal photographer and was wonderful to work with for the entire process! Having known him for many years, he was immediately the first person that came to mind when I became engaged. AJ is truly a genuine person that makes sure the day is about you, and he has such a calming presence that I never once felt nervous or anxious on my wedding day! He really is the best!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Shannon Verdon · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Photos

I would highly recommend AJ to photograph your wedding! My husband and I absolutely love our photos and they were all edited and back to us before we were even home from our honeymoon. AJ made taking the photos fun and enjoyable and he made sure to get all of the shots we wanted!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Bud

Bud Caroompas Jr. · Married on 01/09/2019

Cass Photography A+++++++

AJ is a true professional. Does a great job without getting in the way. Always has great suggestions on how to make your wedding day photos spectacular. Great communication skills and is the best photographer you will find.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Babcock · Married on 12/08/2018

AJ Cass Photo Booth was amazing!

I used AJ Cass photography for the photo booth at my wedding in December of 2018 and it was great! They were extremely easy to book, responsive, and knew exactly what they were doing so it only took 2 brief and stress-free phone calls for them to perfect our backdrop and have everything ready to go on our big day. I’d highly recommend the open air booth. So many of our guests loved the props and group photo ops.

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2018

We would 100% pick AJ again

AJ was an absolutely stellar photographer and person to work with during the whole process. From our engagement photoshoot to the final wedding pictures we were so happy with what AJ was able to capture in a non-intrusive way. He talked to us several times on the phone about what types of pictures we wanted and even took a serious look at the pinterest board we had put together. Additionally, he was really good about asking questions about family dynamics which we had not even thought about! AJ was just an all around talented, down to earth, and personable photographer. If we had to do this all again we would definitely pick AJ!!!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Julie

Julie Steber · Married on 09/22/2018

Stellar photographer, amazing photos & unmatched professionalism.

If you are looking for the perfect wedding photographer, look no further. AJ Cass is your man! AJ is not just a photographer, he is truly an artist. He is able to catch intimate moments without being intrusive. He is the ultimate professional. He has a plan in mind and innovative ideas to capture your perfect day. AJ was communicative throughout the entire process and put us all at ease. His prices are extremely fair and most importantly the photos bring tears to our eyes. AJ Cass photography is unmatched in excellence.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Jordin · Married on 09/15/2018

AJ Cass- photography

Aj was the perfect person to capture our special day! He knew all the right shots and was not intrusive at all while still managing to get every special moment! It was important to us to have great photos, but in a convienent and time manageable way. Aj was amazing and was able to get all the great candidates as well! We have the most beautiful memories to look back on thanks to Aj! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Elise

Elise Malone · Married on 08/24/2018

AJ is the Best!!!

My husband and I couldn't have asked for anyone better than AJ! From the beginning, he was very easy to work with, flexible, and honest. When we took our engagement photos, the weather didn't want to cooperate, so AJ was very flexible and came up with a plan that would allow us to get our pictures taken in the short amount of time we had.

Before, during, and after the ceremony, AJ was very professional and on top of the everything. He was so creative and took amazing shots of the wedding party, families, guests, and wedding details (dress, bouquet, dessert, etc.). The photographs of me and my husband are breathtaking, especially the ones that were made black and white. He knew exactly where to place us so that the sun would shine through the trees, capturing the beauty of the venue. I honestly could not have asked for better photos.

I would recommend AJ to anyone I know. He is incredibly professional, creative, kind, flexible, honest, and organized. He also sent us our photos within 2 weeks of our wedding! Thank you so much, AJ, for the most amazing wedding photos. We will always cherish them and you!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

AJ was so easy to work with! From the minute we first met with him, I had a great feeling about how things were going to go. The initial pictures he showed us when we met were beautiful and his personality was very relaxed and centered on making sure we got everything we wanted out of our day.

AJ's prices are very reasonable and the pictures are outstanding! The day after our wedding, he already had a "sneak peek prepared" and we were absolutely in awe of how amazing they turned out. Our friends and family could not stop talking about them! By the time were home from our honeymoon (one week later), AJ had our full album complete and sent to us.

AJ was so easy to work with throughout the process. He really made my wedding day completely stress-free by making sure to have everything organized and prepared. AJ was always right there for every moment throughout the day and now, looking back on the photos, he was able to capture so many personal moments that I would have otherwise missed or forgotten!

We feel very lucky to have had the chance to work with AJ and would recommend him to EVERYONE!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Holly · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband Matt and I are extremely thankful for all the beautiful photos AJ captured on our wedding day! He listened to exactly what was important to us and we even had all of our photos back to us before we came back from our honeymoon! Some of my favorite photos I have included below. Thank you so much AJ for giving us amazing photos to look back on, I would recommend him to any couple!

Sent on 10/05/2017
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 08/25/2017

Amazing photographer

From beginning to end, AJ was tactful, timely, and professional. The photos he took were amazingly beautiful!!! He knows just the right location when it comes to lighting and background. He listened to what we wanted and was organized every step of the way. He worked in sync with our DJ as well! Everything ran smoothly and his photos allowed us to relive every moment of our very special day.

Sent on 11/24/2020

Daniel · Married on 08/05/2017

AJ was very on the ball without being even slightly overbearing. He was readily accessible by phone, email, and text, and sometimes kept better track of our appointments with him than we did -- without getting impatient when we forgot to tell him things. He worked very well with our explicit requests and did a very good job of figuring out the sort of things we like in pictures, and the give-and-take of asking for a particular sort of shot vs. letting the professional do his job could not have been better. He was very respectful of the sacred nature of the church too. I think Father found him quite unobtrusive. We are extremely happy with our choice.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Teresa · Married on 07/15/2017

AJ was amazing at my wedding. He was there taking pictures without you knowing it and quick when it came to getting the pictures done. My husband and I have used his services for family portraits and our engagement shots, we couldn't be more pleased with his work. We can't wait for our next session with him for this year's family portraits.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Cecilia · Married on 04/08/2017

AJ photographed our wedding this past weekend at the Otesaga in Cooperstown. The backdrop was nothing short of spectacular and AJ captured this in every photo. Most importantly, he made us all feel at ease and comfortable the entire day. He displayed top notch professionalism, response time and flexibility throughout the entire process. Hire AJ. He is a true pro and his pictures are REMARKABLE!!!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/09/2016

AJ was a pleasure to work with! He always responded to us right away and was easy to coordinate with. We loved how he gave us all the rights to our photos and you can't beat his prices! He is very profession, very creative, and very easy to work with. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Maureen · Married on 09/10/2016

I cannot say enough good things about AJ!! He was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding. He was so professional yet so relaxed at the same time. As soon as he showed up at the hotel, his relaxed and cheerful demeanor helped keep me calm! We had a great time taking pictures with him, he had great ideas and really knew how to get the best shots with the lighting and surroundings. At the reception, AJ worked seamlessly with my DJ to coordinate all the important events, like the parent dances and cake cutting. I never felt rushed and I felt like he had it under control, all I had to do was enjoy! I don't remember even seeing him at the ceremony but he got wonderful shots. Our photos are AMAZING and bring a huge grin to my face. We are so lucky we chose AJ, you can't go wrong. Really great value as well.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Jim · Married on 08/06/2016

I am the bride's father and used to photograph weddings myself a few years back so I am very aware of what goes on during the wedding day. AJ was unobtrusive, caught many wonderful expressions and moments and his images were technically perfect. He limits himself to the number of weddings he does a year which keeps him fresh and it shows. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Casie · Married on 10/17/2015

AJ was very flexible with our day! We had a party bus and he followed us everywhere! Took amazing shots of our wedding! We would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Aaron Cass · Married on 07/07/2015

Very professional

It was a hot and humid day out with a lot of children running around and he was great getting all the wedding photos done excellent. And he was good with the children too.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Some of my friends in upstate NY had used AJ for their weddings so I decided to see if he would be able to photograph my wedding in Maryland. AJ happened to be available my wedding weekend and from start to finish he was really easy to work with. AJ was open to doing any photos that we wanted to do on our wedding day and took some really great photos especially outside. I would definitely recommend AJ for anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 11/04/2015