AJ Cass Wedding Photography & Photo Booth Reviews

AJ Cass Wedding Photography & Photo Booth 5
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2018

We would 100% pick AJ again

AJ was an absolutely stellar photographer and person to work with during the whole process. From our engagement photoshoot to the final wedding pictures we were so happy with what AJ was able to capture in a non-intrusive way. He talked to us several times on the phone about what types of pictures we wanted and even took a serious look at the pinterest board we had put together. Additionally, he was really good about asking questions about family dynamics which we had not even thought about! AJ was just an all around talented, down to earth, and personable photographer. If we had to do this all again we would definitely pick AJ!!!

Jordin · Married on 09/15/2018

AJ Cass- photography

Aj was the perfect person to capture our special day! He knew all the right shots and was not intrusive at all while still managing to get every special moment! It was important to us to have great photos, but in a convienent and time manageable way. Aj was amazing and was able to get all the great candidates as well! We have the most beautiful memories to look back on thanks to Aj! Would highly recommend!

• Elise

Elise Malone · Married on 08/24/2018

AJ is the Best!!!

My husband and I couldn't have asked for anyone better than AJ! From the beginning, he was very easy to work with, flexible, and honest. When we took our engagement photos, the weather didn't want to cooperate, so AJ was very flexible and came up with a plan that would allow us to get our pictures taken in the short amount of time we had.

Before, during, and after the ceremony, AJ was very professional and on top of the everything. He was so creative and took amazing shots of the wedding party, families, guests, and wedding details (dress, bouquet, dessert, etc.). The photographs of me and my husband are breathtaking, especially the ones that were made black and white. He knew exactly where to place us so that the sun would shine through the trees, capturing the beauty of the venue. I honestly could not have asked for better photos.

I would recommend AJ to anyone I know. He is incredibly professional, creative, kind, flexible, honest, and organized. He also sent us our photos within 2 weeks of our wedding! Thank you so much, AJ, for the most amazing wedding photos. We will always cherish them and you!

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

AJ was so easy to work with! From the minute we first met with him, I had a great feeling about how things were going to go. The initial pictures he showed us when we met were beautiful and his personality was very relaxed and centered on making sure we got everything we wanted out of our day.

AJ's prices are very reasonable and the pictures are outstanding! The day after our wedding, he already had a "sneak peek prepared" and we were absolutely in awe of how amazing they turned out. Our friends and family could not stop talking about them! By the time were home from our honeymoon (one week later), AJ had our full album complete and sent to us.

AJ was so easy to work with throughout the process. He really made my wedding day completely stress-free by making sure to have everything organized and prepared. AJ was always right there for every moment throughout the day and now, looking back on the photos, he was able to capture so many personal moments that I would have otherwise missed or forgotten!

We feel very lucky to have had the chance to work with AJ and would recommend him to EVERYONE!

Holly · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband Matt and I are extremely thankful for all the beautiful photos AJ captured on our wedding day! He listened to exactly what was important to us and we even had all of our photos back to us before we came back from our honeymoon! Some of my favorite photos I have included below. Thank you so much AJ for giving us amazing photos to look back on, I would recommend him to any couple!

AJ Cass Wedding Photography & Photo Booth 6
    AJ Cass Wedding Photography & Photo Booth 7
    AJ Cass Wedding Photography & Photo Booth 8
    AJ Cass Wedding Photography & Photo Booth 9

Daniel · Married on 08/05/2017

AJ was very on the ball without being even slightly overbearing. He was readily accessible by phone, email, and text, and sometimes kept better track of our appointments with him than we did -- without getting impatient when we forgot to tell him things. He worked very well with our explicit requests and did a very good job of figuring out the sort of things we like in pictures, and the give-and-take of asking for a particular sort of shot vs. letting the professional do his job could not have been better. He was very respectful of the sacred nature of the church too. I think Father found him quite unobtrusive. We are extremely happy with our choice.

Teresa · Married on 07/15/2017

AJ was amazing at my wedding. He was there taking pictures without you knowing it and quick when it came to getting the pictures done. My husband and I have used his services for family portraits and our engagement shots, we couldn't be more pleased with his work. We can't wait for our next session with him for this year's family portraits.

AJ Cass Wedding Photography & Photo Booth 10

Cecilia · Married on 04/08/2017

AJ photographed our wedding this past weekend at the Otesaga in Cooperstown. The backdrop was nothing short of spectacular and AJ captured this in every photo. Most importantly, he made us all feel at ease and comfortable the entire day. He displayed top notch professionalism, response time and flexibility throughout the entire process. Hire AJ. He is a true pro and his pictures are REMARKABLE!!!

Melissa · Married on 10/09/2016

AJ was a pleasure to work with! He always responded to us right away and was easy to coordinate with. We loved how he gave us all the rights to our photos and you can't beat his prices! He is very profession, very creative, and very easy to work with. We highly recommend him!

Maureen · Married on 09/10/2016

I cannot say enough good things about AJ!! He was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding. He was so professional yet so relaxed at the same time. As soon as he showed up at the hotel, his relaxed and cheerful demeanor helped keep me calm! We had a great time taking pictures with him, he had great ideas and really knew how to get the best shots with the lighting and surroundings. At the reception, AJ worked seamlessly with my DJ to coordinate all the important events, like the parent dances and cake cutting. I never felt rushed and I felt like he had it under control, all I had to do was enjoy! I don't remember even seeing him at the ceremony but he got wonderful shots. Our photos are AMAZING and bring a huge grin to my face. We are so lucky we chose AJ, you can't go wrong. Really great value as well.

Jim · Married on 08/06/2016

I am the bride's father and used to photograph weddings myself a few years back so I am very aware of what goes on during the wedding day. AJ was unobtrusive, caught many wonderful expressions and moments and his images were technically perfect. He limits himself to the number of weddings he does a year which keeps him fresh and it shows. Highly recommended!

Casie · Married on 10/17/2015

AJ was very flexible with our day! We had a party bus and he followed us everywhere! Took amazing shots of our wedding! We would recommend him to everyone!

Some of my friends in upstate NY had used AJ for their weddings so I decided to see if he would be able to photograph my wedding in Maryland. AJ happened to be available my wedding weekend and from start to finish he was really easy to work with. AJ was open to doing any photos that we wanted to do on our wedding day and took some really great photos especially outside. I would definitely recommend AJ for anyone looking for a photographer.

Casey · Married on 11/29/2014

A.J. was so easy to work with! His focused and calm demeanor made me feel confident that my pictures would turn out great ...and they did! It was nice knowing I didn't have to worry about my pictures on my big day. A.J. had everything covered! He made sure to get all of the shots I wanted - and then some ...without ever being in the way. If you're looking for a photographer in the Broome County area, look no further!

Maeve · Married on 11/08/2014

We highly recommend AJ Cass as a wedding photographer. From the moment we had our first meeting until the end of the reception, AJ made us feel comfortable and we were very happy with his professionalism, the quality of the photos, and the speed with which we were able to view the photos. It was a pleasure having AJ at our wedding, and he is an excellent wedding photographer!

Aimee · Married on 09/17/2014

AJ was absolutely amazing! We had been planning a wedding on the water since July but something had always come up. When we finally solidified everything for our kayak wedding, on a Wednesday evening mind you, he was right there. His photos are absolutely amazing! We could not have asked for a better photographer!

Patrick · Married on 09/13/2014

AJ is an extraordinary photographer!!
    AJ took our engagement and wedding photos, documenting our entire journey. During each session AJ was professional, creative, and accommodating, while making my wife and I feel comfortable and stress free. During the wedding AJ knew exactly when to maintain distance and when to be by my side, capturing all the precious moments during our wedding! My wife and I are extremely grateful that we found AJ and that he was with us on our wedding day. We have already booked another appointment with AJ to document the birth of our first son!

Rachel · Married on 08/09/2014

AJ did such a wonderful job photographing our wedding! The pictures turned out beautiful and we have a large variety of photos to choose from. He was very organized, even with a large wedding party. From the church to our "sparkler send off" at the end of the night, He captured so many important details from our wedding day.

juliane · Married on 07/12/2014

AJ helped to make our day perfect! He shot our engagement photos and paid very close attention to the little details. He was extremely friendly, patient, and professional. The day of our wedding he came to my house in the morning to take pictures of me getting ready with my bridesmaids. He did a fabulous job moving things along and getting all of the pictures I wanted. Throughout the day AJ took the lead when getting everyone ready to pose for pictures. He also asked me many times if there was any other pictures I would like done. AJ asked that I print a list of pictures I would like done the day of my wedding, so I printed my Pinterest page and he referred to that the entire day, as well as taking pictures of his own. We never felt rushed or stressed. He captured all of the special moments of that day. We also had a photobooth through AJ's Company. MY guests went crazy for that. The workers were extremely organized, professional, and fun. I would recommend AJ to anyone!

• User3721938 · 2+ years ago

AJ was amazing to work with! He did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. He captured so many moments of my wedding, I honestly couldn't be happier with the work that he did. We wanted photos with our dog after the ceremony and he was flexible and able to capture several moments with our "child". We also used his photo booth which is always a hit. His booth is awesome as it can fit a ton of people inside it and the props are so much fun. You will not regret hiring him for your wedding photos!

David · Married on 10/19/2013

AJ was wonderful to work with. He was professional, thoughtful, responsive and his work was amazing. I recommend him to anyone seeking a professional, relaxed and helpful photographer for any event.

Laura · Married on 09/22/2012

Everything was better than I could have ever imagined. The pictures are beautiful and captured everything from start to finish. AJ was shooting pictures from when I was getting ready until the reception was over. He did an amazing job and I will have these pictures forever. The photo booth was also a hit! Our guests loved it! I would strongly recommend AJ to anyone that is getting married. I can't thank him enough for doing such an amazing job.

Denise · Married on 09/01/2012

As the mother of the bride, with the bride and groom living across the country...I found myself planning most of the wedding. The decision to hire AJ Cass Photography was the best decision overall. He was very helpful, answering all my questions, giving suggestions when necessary, flexible - willing to do what we needed him to do. His calm and professional demeanor helped everything to flow. He took pictures of the whole day - just before the wedding, at the house, til the evening ended after the reception. He worked well with our DJ-whom he had never met before and captured the day with the most beautiful pictures. He will tells what he is going to do and he does it!
    Thank you, AJ!

Chelsea · Married on 08/04/2012

AJ Cass is a great photographer. He works well with couples and is very efficient. We met several times before the wedding and we were able to communicate what photos were most important to us. He has his own ideas during pictures, but is always open to other suggestions. AJ was great with our families and very patient and flexible during our special day. The process of picking out photos and preparing our photo book has been very smooth as well. We feel that the pictures we have truly capture our wedding day.

Jerid · Married on 07/18/2012

AJ came highly recommended, and he did not disappoint. He was fantastic. AJ was very easy to work with, and the final product looks great! We keep getting compliments about how great our photos were. Thank you, AJ!