Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

85 Reviews for Airbrush Makeup & Hair by Naomi's Studio & Salon, West Hartford

Facials (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Airbrush (1)
85 Airbrush Makeup & Hair by Naomi's Studio & Salon, West Hartford Reviews

Naomi did my wedding makeup along with my bridal party- and it all came out AMAZING! I'm not a big makeup girl normally, but she did a tremendous job making sure we achieved a beautiful, natural look. We all received so many compliments on our makeup throughout the day- I would recommend her to anyone I know and will absolutely be going back to her whenever I need makeup done again.

Profile Picture Jess, 12/31/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the most fantastic hair stylist Angela and makeup artist Janice. The two of them were my dream beauty team and at the end of the day left all of my bridal party very happy with their wedding day looks. It's amazing how thorough they could be going through over 10 girls each, and in such a short amount of time. If you're worried about them getting through everyone in time on the day of, don't be! I was thrilled to work with each of them and would book them again if I had the chance. Unfortunately I was not as pleased with my experience with Naomi as I felt although having booked their service well over a year in advance to lock them in, I was heavily pressured to have the exact # of girls deposits paid for (I knew roughly it'd be 10-12 but needed a little time to confirm before paying for an unnecessary amount). This I felt was inappropriate as I was committing to at least 10 and had them paid for but was threatened that the ladies could be booked for a wedding after mine. I don't see how the difference between a couple of girls would enable them to go and do another wedding after mine either way and again we were still over 12 months out. Fortunately, majority of my correspondence was with my stylists directly and this is who you interface with your wedding day.. neither of them should be penalized for Naomi's lack of professionalism so it was definitely still wonderful working with them.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My best friend for married two summers ago and Salon Naomi did our hair and make-up. I knew instantly that when my big day came they were the ones I wanted for the job! Naomi did our make-up and Angela did our hair; they really transformed all of us and made us feel like a million-bucks!! For special occasions like this you really want to see the transformation, feel grogeous, without looking tacky or cheap and really have them bring out your natural beauty and they do just that!! You won't go wrong hiring them!

Profile Picture User6139873, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Candice for my make up and Tonya for my hair. WOW. Everyone looked absolutely stunning! I had a very large bridal party (15 people) and when Tonya and Candice told me they could do everyone in the time frame I needed I was a little bit skeptical and didn’t really believe them. BUT you should! We were finished way earlier than our allotted time, and honestly everyone was thrilled with their look. I should also note they are so much fun and really added to general vibe while getting ready! Please hire them! They are FABULOUS!!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Naomi and her team were amazing to work with! They made everyone in my party look like the most elegant version of themselves. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life- thank you!! We worked with Stephanie & Danielle who are incredibly talented and extremely fast. They were able to transform my bridal party of 9 bridesmaids, two mothers and myself into wedding ready glamazons within four hours and the hair & make-up lasted well into the night. We each had a slightly different style which all complimented each other to create a cohesive vision. So happy I decided to book this team - cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/20/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had Candice and Danielle, both were so sweet and I was really happy with the job they did on my bridal makeup and hair. They were on time, professional, efficient, and did a great job.

Profile Picture kara, 12/31/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Naomi and Angela were a pleasure to work with for my wedding – they both did a phenomenal job with our make-up and hair and I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat! Thank you ladies for all your hard work – it was very much appreciated!!

Profile Picture Natasha, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

I chose Naomi to do my wedding makeup and Angela for hair and they both did a fantastic job! It's amazing how fast they work and my hair and makeup lasted all day and night. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/19/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Airbrush

Angela did our hair and Janice did our make up for my wedding! They did an amazing job and everyone looked absolutely beautiful! They were both so nice and fun to work with and were willing to come bright and early to do our hair and makeup! Everyone still compliments me about how great my mother and wedding party looked for the wedding! I felt extremely beautiful and felt like my best during my wedding. Angela did a great job on everyones hair and was very fast and efficient! Janice made sure everyone looked their best and adjusted to everyone's very different makeup styles. Everyone looked flawless until 1 in the morning! The only thing was that I did feel a little rushed getting ready for the wedding especially because it was an Indian wedding that required a lot of time to put the outfits on and it wasn't a quick outfit change! I would probably recommend if there is an Indian wedding to hire another hair stylist just because I did not get all the pictures I wanted with the girls and myself in the robes I got them and we did not have enough time to just hang out before the wedding, everything was very rushed. It was any other wedding, I think having one hair stylist and one makeup artist would be perfect!!!! It was just because a lot of time was needed to put each girl in the outfits since they couldn't simply just throw them over their heads and be done in 1 minute. Or if they came just a little bit earlier, I would not have felt as rushed because it was perfect amount of time to get everyone ready and done just in time for photos but not enough time to relax before the wedding. Overall, I would recommend Naomi Salon to any bride! They all love what they do and they do a phenomenal job! :)

Profile Picture User4852021, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Facials, Makeup

You cannot go wrong with Salon Naomi. From the minute I filled out the online request form Naomi immediately called me. She is very attentive and also has a passion for make up. Naomi listened to everything that I wanted with make up and she was amazing. All of my bridesmaids, looked perfect! Angela did hair and she was so fast and efficient, every bridesmaid's hair lasted all night! I would recommend Salon Naomi to any bride!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/19/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Book them now! This is the best team for wedding hair and makeup.

Let's start with Naomi ....
Naomi was our makeup artist for the day. She is truly talented. My skin looked flawless and my eyes popped. She is an artist. She knows how to bring out your best features while still looking like yourself. She uses high quality product and my makeup lasted all day. My bridesmaids also looked stunning! She is kind and easy to work with. She is also organized. I have never felt so beautiful.

Next was Angela. Angela was our hairstylist. She is amazing! I have never seen someone complete hairstyles so fast. Her quickness does not impede the quality. My entire wedding party was chic and elegant. I absolutely loved my hair. At my trial she listened to my vision and executed it perfectly. My hair was replicated the day of the wedding. I felt glamorous and beautiful. I think it is important to note that there was 12 women that needed to get their hair done. 9 bridesmaids, myself, my mother and mother in law. Angela started at 7am and was done by 1145am! Our goal was 12pm.

If you are nervous about only having one makeup artist and one hairstylist for a large party do not be! These ladies are talented and know what they are doing. We were ready on time and everyone looked stunning. You can't go wrong with Naomi's!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I cannot say enough about how amazing Naomi and Angela were! Naomi did mine and my bridal partys make up while Angela did our hair. They were absolutely the best! All of my girls looked fabulous and I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life then I did on my wedding day thanks to these two. I have already had some guests asking for their information and would continue to refer anyone and everyone to them for their big day. My husband cried at our first look and told me I looked like a princess,,,I owe it all to these ladies!

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/29/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Naomi did the makeup for my wedding , there isn't much else to say but just WOW!!! All of the girls looked drop dead gorgeous. I originally did a trial with her and I knew immediately I wanted her to be apart of my day. She is so sweet and you can tell she is passionate about what she does. Angela and Tanya came to do our hair--2 amazing ladies! I did my trial with Angela initially and the final product came out exactly how I wanted it!! They did 9 girls in about 3 ½ hours and everyones hair stayed in all night long (I still had wedding hair for breakfast!!) Cant say enough thank you's to this salon for making me feel so beautiful on the most important day of my life.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 3/21/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Naomi's Salon was recommended to me by two of my friends who had used their services for their own weddings! I am so glad I selected them! Janice was our makeup artist and she did all the girls in the wedding party, myself, and both of our moms. Each person's natural beauty was brought out through her application of the makeup. Everyone looked phenomenal! Janice was easy to talk to, friendly, and so fun to work with! She put everyone at ease (even those of us not used to wearing makeup) - and made us all feel wonderful! HIGHLY Recommended!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/8/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

All I can say is WOW! From the beginning I knew I was in the right hands for my wedding. I had the chance to work with an amazing salon.

Tonya did my hair, my seven bridesmaids hair and my mom's hair for my wedding. She did an insanely great job on everyone's hair. She is absolutely talented and great at what she does. She listens to what you want and delivered above and beyond. From the very first trial to the day of my wedding she hit the nail on the head! I was in love with my hair and my entire bridal parties hair.

We also had Janice for our make up, she did mine, my seven bridesmaids and my mom. She did a stunning job on all of us. From the beginning she listened to what I was asking for and made sure I was happy. My mom, myself, sister and a few of the other bridesmaids decided to get mini facials before Janice did our make up and boy were we in heaven. It was the best decision we could of asked for it made our skin feeling silky smooth and our make up looking perfect. Janice has a way with her hands, she is very talented and leaves you feeling stunning. I was so beyond happy with my make up and the girls and everyone had nothing but great things to say.

We had a ball with both Tonya & Janice we didn't want it to end!

Overall, Naomi's Studio & Salon can give you everything and more for your big day. They make you feel beautiful and that is just what you want on your big day.

Profile Picture Gina, 10/11/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I have been in a few weddings that used Naomi, I decided her use her for my wedding too! Makeup is beautiful, she did travel to my location ( this did include a fee), she was very professional and effcient given the large amount that needed to be done. She was open to moving time around to accomodate my photos. I had Naomi, there are also tons of other artists that do a great job as well! She did push her salon products some at my trial, but not on my wedding day. They offer mini-facials to the girls, but this costs extra then what is negotiated in your contract. I would use them over and over again, my makeup looked awesome and I felt gorgeous

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had Jenna for Hair and Candice for makeup and both were AMAZING and made me feel like a celebrity! This part of wedding planning was tougher than others for me because I was ok spending some money on my hair and makeup because I was the bride, but I also wanted to make sure the girls in the wedding were ok spending the money as well. I am happy to say that all of the bridal party plus my cousin and mother in law used their services and EVERYONE loved their hair and makeup. I have never been in a wedding where everyone likes how their hair and makeup turned out and I honestly can say that not one person had a concern with Jenna and Candice's work! My sister (my MOH) even had her hair one way, then felt it was a little too old for her style (Jenna did a beautiful french twist) so Jenna had no problem taking it down and starting over and my sister was thrilled with her new look. For me, I really felt like a celebrity and flawless which made one less thing for me to worry about that day. If I could afford it, I would have Jenna and Candice do my hair and makeup every day, that is how awesome it looked! It wasn't too much to the point where it was like "wow, she is wearing too much makeup and too much hairspray". It was just enough where I looked like a more glamorous version of myself which I loved and my husband did too :) I absolutely recommend Jenna and Candice and really anyone from Salon Naomi as the quality of their work shows.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/3/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My sister got married 3 years before I did, and she had hired Janice Raccio and Jenna Poitras to do her hair and makeup. I knew that when my day finally came, they were going to be doing my hair and makeup too. These women are SO talented and lovely, they both really listen and do exactly what you want. Jenna is so fast and did my 8 bridesmaids in no time, and all the girls were so impressed with their hair styles. Janice's airbrushing techniques are incredible, and all the girls were blown away by their marks and spots that instantly disappeared. I would hire them again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/27/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I first had my makeup done by Salon Naomi at my sister-in-law's wedding. It was so amazing I had to book them for my own wedding a few years later. My makeup artist was Janice and she was so incredibly sweet. She made my bridesmaids, mother, grandmother, mother-in-law and myself look so incredibly beautiful. As each lady had their makeup done I was in awe of how gorgeous they all looked. Janice was able to finish all of our makeup in such a timely manor. She truly made me feel stunning on my wedding day and she was such a pleasure to work with. Also, it was HOT at my wedding. Everyone was sweating and my makeup looked perfect the entire night!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/6/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tonya and Candice came to my home the day of my daughter's wedding. Their work and professionalism was magnificent. They arrived at 9:00am and in less than 4 hours the hair and makeup of the bridesmaids, mother of the bride and groom was done to perfection.
I highly recommend hiring Naomi and her staff for any special occasion.

Profile Picture Miriam, 8/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had Janice from Naomi's Studio & Salon to do my makeup as well as my bridesmaids and mother the day of my wedding. I can't even gush enough about both Janice as a person and her work. I opted for having her stick around until the ceremony and was so pleased that I did. She came with us when we took pictures before the ceremony, touching up me and my 'maids between shots. We felt absolutely pampered! And she was such a help, jumping in to carry my veil or bouquet when my 'maids weren't around. What a doll!! And the makeup!!! Everyone looked absolutely stunning!!! Perfection. Next time I need my makeup done professionally I am going back to her.

Profile Picture Holly, 6/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Oh my gosh - I loved my makeup on my wedding day. So much research was done on who to use for makeup and hair. She came highly recommended to me!
Let me begin by saying that out of all of the vendors I was most worried about, it was my makeup. I wanted to feel like a stunning bride that day and I wanted the makeup to last (especially because i have super oily skin and it gets that much worse when I am nervous!, hahaha!); I wanted it to be noticeable and really show up in pictures and my very dark venue without looking like 'war-paint' as I like to call it. Can I just say that I honestly felt gorgeous that day! The makeup really looks beyond stunning in the pictures. My eyes - oh my goodness....to die for! I choose the most expensive package and I'm so glad I did because I had the makeup to take with me for touch ups. My wedding was 1 1/2 months ago and I loved the makeup Naomi used on me so much that it has now become my everyday blush and everyday lip gloss. I also went for a trial and had Naomi clean up and shape my brows - WOW, what a difference it made in my entire look and how much more my eyes popped!
She is so pleasant to deal with too. Super super sweet, friendly, and funny. I was so nervous the morning of my wedding and she just gets so excited about the magic she can do to you that you're immediately put at ease. She made me beautiful and I am so grateful to her for that! Love her!
Now for hair...Angela - you rock!!!! I CANNOT believe how quickly she turns your hair into a masterpiece. I have had my hair done multiple times and always asked for 'softer beachy curls' that will look natural, yet, last the entire night. The first and ONLY person who has understood me and was able to achieve this - Angela. My hair looks awesome in my pictures!!! And, I couldn't believe that the next morning, my hair still rocked! I hated to wash it!! hahaha! Even while keeping it's curl and shape, it had that soft look, and NOOOO 'wet crunchy' 80's look. Love her!!!!

Profile Picture elena, 4/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Naomi and Angela were a true pleasure to work with. From the very beginning, Noami was responsive and helpful. She was even responding to my emails late at night in order to get back to me quickly. Angela and Naomi came to my mother's house to make myself, my mother, and my 5 bridesmaids the best we've ever looked. Angela made my hair look exactly like the photo I showed her and all of my maids looked gorgeous. Naomi knew exactly what makeup look would be best for my face and it withstood hugging, kissing, and dancing all night. The next morning it still looked flawless. The best part about the whole experience was how calm and nice Naomi and Angela were when we were all anxious and excited for the wedding day. I would and will recommend Naomi's Salon in a heartbeat, she is by far the best vendor I used for my wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Naomi for my make-up artist and Angela for hair for my wedding. LOVED LOVED LOVED them!!! When I first got engaged, my cousin highly recommended Naomi and I am so thankful she did. They made me feel so beautiful and I looked like a princess and I owe it all to them. They were both very sweet, and listened to what I wanted. Angela was very accommodating with all of my bridesmaid's hair. One of them did not like the way her hair puffed out in the back, and Angela fixed it with no hesitation whatsoever which was awesome! Naomi also did our make-up for my best friend's wedding a few months later which was no surprise of how amazing we all looked and felt. Thank you Naomi and Angela for making me happy beautiful bride on my wedding day. :0)

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/28/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with Naomi and Tanya! I requested a 1940's movie star glam look and got exactly that. My makeup stayed flawless all night and my hair relaxed into perfect retro waves. They also made each of my bridesmaids look stunning. If you want to look really special on your wedding day do not hesitate to hire them. They are the best in the area and seem to get a lot of commercial work. The salon books way in advance for wedding so make sure to book as soon as possible. My only other tip is to make sure you keep very good track of your deposits bc you will have two separate contracts for hair and makeup and it can get a bit confusing if you don't keep good records of what you paid when. I had booked initially with only 3 girls for each and then added many more later. Thank you again Naomi and Tanya!!!

Profile Picture kathleen, 3/21/14, 7 Reviews