Recommended by 63%
Lisa-Marie · Married on 06/07/2015
Loved working with Amy Sears from Air Capital Travel! She was wonderful! Planning a wedding is hard enough. It was so great she handled everything. I just told her where we wanted to go, where we wanted to stay and which category of room we wanted. She got us the honeymoon specials and any other discounts that were available. Definitely recommend!
Angela · Married on 05/31/2014
Travel Agency did their job. The actual honeymoon spot that was chosen though was not close to what we were expecting.
K · Married on 07/28/2017
- Recommendations on vacations were limited.
- No additional assistance beyond booking resort and plane tickets (we could have done that ourselves).
- No communication when our original agent left the company - it would have nice to have been informed who to address our questions to.
- Called to make a payment, and the assistance was minimal - had to call back later to get a confirmation code because the person that worked the weekend didn't seem to know how to properly work the payment system or look up clients.
- Given ZERO customer service once we had paid our vacation in full. Emails were ignored and phone calls were hung up on for no reason at all. Calls went unanswered when calling during posted (online) business hours.
- Since our travel documents "didn't go through" in our email correspondence (yeah, right), we provided our home address so they could be mailed. Never received documents in the mail, so we physically had to go to the location to pick up our documents (which weren't even ready for us when we called beforehand to let them know we were coming).
- Ended up costing us additional fees at the airport since they misspelled our name on the ticket reservation. They are (so-called) professionals, and would expect them to double check this kind of thing.
- Overall, very disappointed, and will NOT use Air Capital Travel again. I will say that the lady that took our final payment was pleasant, so it's a shame that the others have to spoil it for the ones that care about the company image.