AIP Photography Reviews

8 Reviews for AIP Photography

• Judith

Judith L. · Getting married on 11/01/2022

Best Photographer

Oh my goodness! Words alone cannot express how so very satisfied we are with Alex. The photos are so beautiful and natural. They are perfect! Alex did a phenomenal job. And, he is so patient ;o)! I highly recommend AIP Photography 100%. We are very pleased.

Sent on 01/25/2021
  • Kailey

Kailey A. · Married on 12/19/2020

Amazing experience

AIP photography not only does great quality work but is patient and thorough. Alex stays in contact with you throughout the entire process and makes everything seem effortless. Even when covid caused us to reschedule, AIP was extremely accommodating and understanding. We would totally use AIP for other events.

Sent on 01/10/2021
  • Deborah

Deborah D. · Married on 10/10/2020

Incredible Service and Such Talent!

Alex is an incredibly talented photographer who was flexible during our entire 2020 wedding planning process. Kind hearted, professional, and genuinely loves the art of his work; please consider working with AIP Photography!

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel S. · Married on 08/07/2020

Wedding review

I used Alex and Keisha a few ago for a family photo shoot for my boys and I. When we set a date for my wedding I didn’t even have to look around for photographers I knew who I wanted to use . They are amazing to work with, they are friendly down to earth and so flexible . We got married 8/7/2020 , our venue changed due to covid and that was not a problem. The photos are amazing , there is the right balance of the ones we posed for and the ones that werd caught in action . He made it fun ! And with a mom with 2 kids and 4 kids total in the wedding all the photos are great ! Excellent from start to finish! Don’t look any where else his work is beautiful and his shots capture the day beautifully . We will forever have these memories of our wedding thanks to Alex !

Sent on 09/25/2020

Elyse S. · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfection

Alex and Keisha are amazing!! They were so patient and accommodating. I was an anxious/emotional mess on my wedding day and they calmed all my nerves, valued my input, and were so amazing at what they did. My pictures were absolutely gorgeous, unique, and totally fit my wedding vibe. I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Alyssa B. · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Alex was absolutely amazing!! We worked with him for both our engagement and wedding photos. After our engagement session, we had no doubts we chose the right photographer. We immediately felt comfortable with Alex and his wife Keisha behind the camera! We changed our wedding date last minute and Alex was SO accommodating and easy to work with throughout the process. He captured ALL of the amazing memories from our wedding perfectly. Every time we look at our pictures we re-live our wedding all over again. We will cherish our pictures forever and will definitely be using AIP in the future for all of our photography needs!!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Ashley C. · Married on 06/02/2018

Excellent talent

AIP photography was very professional and made this aspect of our wedding carefree! Alex and Keisha have a great eye for what they do and have amazing personalities that make it easy and fun to express yourself on your special day! I have alredy had family book a wedding with them for next year, the proof is in their work! We found our lifetime photographers and couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Michelle D. · Married on 10/14/2017

First wedding - flexible and personable

Soo flexible and took personal interest in our style and wishes. We were their first wedding photo shoot and having them take our engagement photos as well we were confident in their work. Fun people to be around through the whole experience!

Sent on 10/30/2019