Aimee K Photography Reviews

Aimee K Photography 3
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Save the Date Photoshoot

Shooting with Aimee was such a great experience. She was able to put my partner and me at ease while giving us just the right amount of direction. The result was beautiful pictures!

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Aimee K Photography 4
    Aimee K Photography 5
    Aimee K Photography 6

Paulette · Married on 09/21/2018

Words absolutely cannot express our gratitude to Aimee for the high quality of her services and photography. We initially contacted Aimee for a photo shoot in Mallorca to celebrate our marriage back in the states. We live in the states and she responded immediately and set up a video chat, which put our minds at ease, working with someone so far away. She was so lovely and helpful and communicated with us daily from the time we first connected up until the actual photo shoot date. On top of that, we decided at the very last minute that we wanted a small ceremony (instead of just a photo shoot session) in Mallorca and without her it would not have been possible. She connected us with all the necessary vendors and guided us up until the end. The actual day of the shoot was like a dream and I'm so sad it's all over. Our photos are absolutely perfect and, even though my husband and I are shy in front of a camera, she managed to make us feel totally relaxed, which really came through in the photos. If you're in the market for a photographer in Mallorca, there is no question that Aimee (and her daughter, Maya) are the best options. Professional. Accommodating. Talented. Helpful. Above and beyond!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Tove · event on 03/26/2018

Aimee is a very friendly and warm person and a pleasure to work with. She was very attentive to our own ideas, but also good at adding her own and to give us detailed directions during the shoot. We found the whole session to be a fun experience and we are very happy with the final result. We can give our best recommendations to Aimee and her team.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Ami · Married on 03/03/2018

My husband and I booked Aimee for our babymoon in Mallorca, Spain. We experienced Murphy's Law at every turn of our babymoon (Airline lost our luggage for 3 days of our 5 day stay, it rained 4 days out of the 5 days, we forgot our SD card so we didn't have any photos of our trip ourselves and we booked our 5 day stay during a week long holiday celebration and all the stores were closed in observation). Aimee not only was flexible in pushing back the shoot date until our luggage turned up, she went above and beyond the package we booked. She exceeded the 2 hour photo session and gave us a tour of the city with historical tidbits and facts and she took us on a road trip and we got to see the mountains/ocean/cliff side. We experienced more of Mallorca in the few hours with Aimee than we did the rest of our trip and we saw the beauty of Mallorca through Aimee! She went above and beyond for us because she knew how rough it had been for us and she generously took it upon herself to ensure that we have nothing but amazing memories of Mallorca - she literally turned the trip around for us! I have no words to describe how grateful and thankful I am to have found her. Not only is she such an amazing soul, the pictures she took....just, wow! She captured the essence and beauty of Mallorca. You won't regret booking her as your photographer. Thank you, Aimee!

Sent on 03/06/2018