Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios Reviews

Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Robinson · Married on 09/07/2019

A Dream Come True

Our flowers were everything I had dreamt of and way beyond more than I could have asked for! We would most definitely recommend Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 17
  • Kim

Kim Floyd · Married on 06/08/2019

Magazine Wedding!

I want to thank Aime for doing such a spectacular job at our wedding in June at the Cummer Museum! Aime completely knocked it out of the park with our wedding. It looked like a beautiful Martha Stewart Weddings magazine celebrity wedding when we walked into the reception in the ballroom!! She built a gorgeous babies breath arch for the ceremony outside and she created a magical Alice in Wonderland-like suspension in the ceiling of the reception ballroom. I can’t tell you how many people thought our flowers were so incredibly gorgeous, and how many guests came up to me and continuously complemented her work all night long. She took my vision and really ran with it and I couldn’t be happier. She was recommended to me and I would recommend her to anybody who wants a talented, friendly, knowledgeable and sweet woman to work with! Love her! Thank you again for everything!!!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 18
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 19
  • Ashtin

Ashtin · Married on 03/21/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Aime was so wonderful to work with. She was quick to respond to my initial email and deliver a florals proposal based off the survey I filled out. She brought my dreams to life before I even knew exactly what I wanted. The week of I even changed two tables from round to rectangular and she magically provided garland for us. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. Florals were important to me, but not the priority. My venue wouldn't have looked the same without Aime's eye and intuition for a brides vision. Not to mention she's affordable (!!!!). That is huge for this industry. I just can't speak highly enough.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 25
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 03/02/2019

Cant beat it.

You could not find a better value for your wedding floral. To start, I was an out of town bride. That stress alone had me very nervous since I knew I would be doing most of the planning remotely. I was only able to come to Jacksonville a few times during the planning process, and Aime was just so accommodating. We did a lot through email, including discussing vision, contract revisions, and slews of other things. It was wonderful to feel that we were getting somewhere with the planning even though I was states away. Secondly, her work was beautiful. I wanted a heavy greenery presence, and all white blooms if any, and she delivered. Lastly, she was very realistic and helpful with my budget. We discussed priorities, made a plan, and reinvested any part of the budget that was freed up to enhance what we had in our plans already. What resulted was my vision coming to life, and my anxiety lessened since I wasn't thousands over budget. Look through the photos. I think you'll agree that they are perfect.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 26
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 27
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 28
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 29
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 30

Grace · Married on 02/08/2019

Flexible and a beautiful designer!

Aime was a pleasure to work with! She was able to look at my Pinterest board and recreate exactly what I wanted within my budget. She has a great eye for design and was super flexible and helpful through the whole planning processs! Pick her!!

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 31

Katelyn · Married on 01/26/2019

Dream Florals

Since I was little, my favorite part of any wedding, and the part that I knew I wanted to be PERFECT on my wedding day has always been the florals. I had spoken to a few florists before I found Aime and NONE of them were as detail oriented and thorough as Aime has been. She listened to my views and was completely honest with me about my florals and completely knocked my florals out of the park. I was worried about burgundy/maroon being one of my colors and the colors clashing and Aime took charge and helped a girl who is terrible at letting go of control and gave me the most GORGEOUS bouquets. Every single person both at my wedding and in my wedding kept telling me how gorgeous my flowers were and how unique they all looked. If you are looking for someone who understands your wants and needs and who will do anything to execute your dream for your florals then I 100% recommend Aime Peterson for your wedding day. She is so caring and sweet and very quick to respond and was an absolute dream to work with. Couldn’t thank her enough!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 32
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 33
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 34
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 35

Linda · Married on 12/15/2018

Aime peterson is amazing

I am so happy to have crossed paths with Aime. I knew the moment we met she'd be fabulous to work with. She worked her magic to stay within our budget, was flexible, reliable and so professional (but fun)! My daughter in law wanted a themed wedding and Aime went above and beyond to provide exactly what we were looking for. She paid meticulous attention to every detail. The flowers were GORGEOUS and she included the special requests in memory of loved ones favorites. She even helped organize the wedding party to make their entrance! The bridesmaid's bouquets, the groom and groomsmen's boutonnieres and the brides bouquet was exquisite!! Every guest mentioned how lovely the table scapes were, the brilliance in floral varieties, colors and amazing fragrances. The feasting table was incredible with every aspect of the Alice in Wonderland theme woven in great detail throughout. It was magical! I would very highly recommend her services. Her staff was fabulous as well. Behind the scenes setting up and taking down in an unobtrusive manner, so professional, careful and thoughtful with items we provided and returned with utmost care.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Tina · Married on 12/07/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

I never write online reviews for anything, but I had to make sure I gave credit where credit was due for my wedding vendors! Aime and her team did such a wonderful job on the florals for our wedding! She couldn't have made the whole process any easier for us from beginning to end. After our first phone call I felt like she truly listened and understood the exact look I was going for. Not only was the first draft of her proposal the most detailed I had received, it was also the most reasonable in cost. Being from out of town, I was never able to meet face to face with Aime prior to the day of the wedding, but between her responsiveness and attention to detail never once did I feel worried about the floral decor. And then when I saw her the day of, I felt like her and I went way back. I would highly recommend Aime!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Hannah Russell · Married on 11/24/2018

Easy and Perfection!

Aime was soo easy to work with. I shared pictures of what I wanted for my bridal bouquet and she executed it PERFECTLY! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Marlie Mcmahon · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely amazing

Amy did an amazing job on all of the flowers for my wedding. She worked with me to ensure we stayed within my budget and my flowers turned out absolutely beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Experience

The flowers were more beautiful than I imagined and the arbor was amazing!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful experience!

After a long search and getting multiple quotes that were out of my budget I found Aime. She was the definition of the PERFECT wedding florist! She was professional, yet easy to talk to, she was helpful and true to her budget. I couldn't believe how much I loved my flowers and what a great job she did executing my vision of my venue for both ceremony and reception. I can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 36
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 37
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 38
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 39
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Bouquet extraordinaire

Amazing!!! Aime provided absolutely stunning bouquets and boutinnieres for my wedding. We communicated only twice (at my choosing) and I never sent her any photos of what I was really looking for...but when they flowers showed up they were perfect!! Even prettier than I could have imagined. You are in good hands here.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Briana · Married on 10/19/2018

The best!

Aime is amazing!!!! She was so easy to work with and reassured me when I was nervous about everything coming together. My flowers were breathtaking! Everything was picture perfect and I was so so so excited to see it all come together! Pick Aime and her team!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Sara · Married on 07/07/2018

Beautiful vision

I was excited to see how beautiful all the flowers and decor I rented through Aime turned out. She has a beautiful vision and was easy to communicate with.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Nichole · Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about Aime Peterson Flowers. They were so great! The flowers and decorations were so beautiful!! We received so many compliments about how amazing the venue looked. I would highly recommend her and her team!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Cathy · Married on 05/05/2018

I can't say enough about Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios. Working with Aime was not only painless but a pleasure from the beginning of the process to the end. My daughter found her through this website, liked what she saw and asked if she was available for her wedding date. She and Aime began corresponding before I came on-scene regarding what she wanted in the way of the bouquets (hers and the bridesmaids'), the church and reception florals, all within the parameters of a budget. Aime and I met once to discuss the florals and corresponded via text and email after that (she is very responsive!). She is very accommodating and extremely easy to work with (she ended up revising our contract for me a couple of times due to changes in what we wanted and because the groom’s family offered to pay for certain florals). I had seen the photos on her website and they were lovely. With her talent for creating beautiful florals, I was confident that she would come through for us in the end. Aime knows her craft and was very helpful with suggesting specific flowers for our budget (all we knew was what color we wanted and were pretty much clueless in that department). Aime and company was also hired by the groom’s family (who lives out-of-state) to do the floral decorations for the rehearsal dinner the previous night and Aime suggested that we re-purposed the garlands for our reception (which I appreciated very much! :) ). Lastly, we had Aime do a draped ceiling treatment for the reception and it was absolutely gorgeous!!
    The flowers for both events turned out beautifully and we were extremely pleased with the entire, painless process. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to hire Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios. If you’re considering hiring her for your event(s), I don’t think that you’ll be disappointed.

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • ET

Beth · Married on 03/29/2018

We were referred to Aime after our first florist fell through, and we are so happy she stepped in to save the day! I had a very loose concept of what I wanted our wedding party flowers to look like, and I loved that Aime was able to take my initial questionnaire, bridesmaid dress swatches, and floral inspo pics, and come up with something that suited us and our day perfectly. We originally planned on ordering wedding party flowers through Aime, and ordering garlands through a separate wholesaler to keep costs down for our centerpieces, but Aime's affordable pricing meant we could afford to entrust her with our centerpieces as well! I literally teared up when I read her floral proposal and beautiful description of the flowers and the reception space - it was my first real "I'm getting married!" moment.

We did not ask for a floral trial due to budget concerns, and put all our trust in Aime and her floral vision for our day. I'm an over-planner by nature, so not knowing (beyond detailed written descriptions) exactly how the flowers would look on the actual wedding day was both scary and exciting! It was nice after so much detailed planning to have one beautiful decor surprise to look forward to myself. The flowers were gorgeous and totally suited the venue and the look we wanted, and the addition of Aime's garland and wax flower lantern wreaths truly tied the whole look together at the reception.

Sent on 05/12/2018
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 40

Jacqui · Married on 03/10/2018

Aime was a joy to work with! I didn't know what I wanted, but she made my dream wedding happen. She was flexible and got everything done within my budget. I couldn't have asked for more, and based on how great my wedding looked she's already booked family and friend's events that attended. Thanks so much, Aime!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Marina · Married on 01/20/2018

The best thing about Aime is that she is willing to work with your budget and she can still deliver those instagram worthy flower arrangements without you having to spend a fortune. Although... if you do want to spend a fortune she will definitely make it worth your while. Aime did an amazing job coordinating our flowers for the wedding and she created beautiful centerpieces that really made the room sing. We were so pleased with how she coordinated the color palette. One last thing- when I realized at the last minute that I had over estimated number of centerpieces based on guest count, she was able to revise and give me more flowers and better centerpieces to make it work to the predetermined budget. Thank you, Aime!

Sent on 04/07/2018
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 41

Amy · Married on 12/17/2017

Aime and her team could not have been more accomodating and kind throughout the process for my daughters wedding. We were all beyond happy with the designs and special touches that Aime brings to life from the bride's vision. Please use Aime Peterson Flowers for your next event. You will not be let down and she takes the stress right out of the planning.

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 42

Brycee · Married on 12/03/2017

Aime was so easy to work with and flexible with everything. And she was also very good about getting back to you quickly. The flowers Aime put together for my wedding were absolutely beautiful. I had so many compliments!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Donna · Married on 12/02/2017

Aime was introduced to me after a small hiccup in our wedding planning. She envisioned our dreams and brought them to reality. Her designs were absolutely breathtaking.

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 43

Vicky · Married on 11/25/2017

Aime is wonderful to work with! The flowers were unbelievable and lasted for over a week after the wedding reception. Several guests commented on them and how beautiful they were, as well. I would definitely recommend Aime!

Sent on 12/20/2017