Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios Reviews

Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 5
Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 6
Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 7

Grace · Married on 02/08/2019

Flexible and a beautiful designer!

Aime was a pleasure to work with! She was able to look at my Pinterest board and recreate exactly what I wanted within my budget. She has a great eye for design and was super flexible and helpful through the whole planning processs! Pick her!!

Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 8

Katelyn · Married on 01/26/2019

Dream Florals

Since I was little, my favorite part of any wedding, and the part that I knew I wanted to be PERFECT on my wedding day has always been the florals. I had spoken to a few florists before I found Aime and NONE of them were as detail oriented and thorough as Aime has been. She listened to my views and was completely honest with me about my florals and completely knocked my florals out of the park. I was worried about burgundy/maroon being one of my colors and the colors clashing and Aime took charge and helped a girl who is terrible at letting go of control and gave me the most GORGEOUS bouquets. Every single person both at my wedding and in my wedding kept telling me how gorgeous my flowers were and how unique they all looked. If you are looking for someone who understands your wants and needs and who will do anything to execute your dream for your florals then I 100% recommend Aime Peterson for your wedding day. She is so caring and sweet and very quick to respond and was an absolute dream to work with. Couldn’t thank her enough!

Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 9
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 10
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 11
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 12

Linda · Married on 12/15/2018

Aime peterson is amazing

I am so happy to have crossed paths with Aime. I knew the moment we met she'd be fabulous to work with. She worked her magic to stay within our budget, was flexible, reliable and so professional (but fun)! My daughter in law wanted a themed wedding and Aime went above and beyond to provide exactly what we were looking for. She paid meticulous attention to every detail. The flowers were GORGEOUS and she included the special requests in memory of loved ones favorites. She even helped organize the wedding party to make their entrance! The bridesmaid's bouquets, the groom and groomsmen's boutonnieres and the brides bouquet was exquisite!! Every guest mentioned how lovely the table scapes were, the brilliance in floral varieties, colors and amazing fragrances. The feasting table was incredible with every aspect of the Alice in Wonderland theme woven in great detail throughout. It was magical! I would very highly recommend her services. Her staff was fabulous as well. Behind the scenes setting up and taking down in an unobtrusive manner, so professional, careful and thoughtful with items we provided and returned with utmost care.

Hannah Russell · Married on 11/24/2018

Easy and Perfection!

Aime was soo easy to work with. I shared pictures of what I wanted for my bridal bouquet and she executed it PERFECTLY! Highly recommend!

Marlie Mcmahon · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely amazing

Amy did an amazing job on all of the flowers for my wedding. She worked with me to ensure we stayed within my budget and my flowers turned out absolutely beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone!

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Experience

The flowers were more beautiful than I imagined and the arbor was amazing!

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful experience!

After a long search and getting multiple quotes that were out of my budget I found Aime. She was the definition of the PERFECT wedding florist! She was professional, yet easy to talk to, she was helpful and true to her budget. I couldn't believe how much I loved my flowers and what a great job she did executing my vision of my venue for both ceremony and reception. I can not recommend her enough!

Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 13
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 14
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 15
    Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 16
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Bouquet extraordinaire

Amazing!!! Aime provided absolutely stunning bouquets and boutinnieres for my wedding. We communicated only twice (at my choosing) and I never sent her any photos of what I was really looking for...but when they flowers showed up they were perfect!! Even prettier than I could have imagined. You are in good hands here.

Briana · Married on 10/19/2018

The best!

Aime is amazing!!!! She was so easy to work with and reassured me when I was nervous about everything coming together. My flowers were breathtaking! Everything was picture perfect and I was so so so excited to see it all come together! Pick Aime and her team!!

Sara · Married on 07/07/2018

Beautiful vision

I was excited to see how beautiful all the flowers and decor I rented through Aime turned out. She has a beautiful vision and was easy to communicate with.

Nichole · Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about Aime Peterson Flowers. They were so great! The flowers and decorations were so beautiful!! We received so many compliments about how amazing the venue looked. I would highly recommend her and her team!!

• ET

Beth · Married on 03/29/2018

We were referred to Aime after our first florist fell through, and we are so happy she stepped in to save the day! I had a very loose concept of what I wanted our wedding party flowers to look like, and I loved that Aime was able to take my initial questionnaire, bridesmaid dress swatches, and floral inspo pics, and come up with something that suited us and our day perfectly. We originally planned on ordering wedding party flowers through Aime, and ordering garlands through a separate wholesaler to keep costs down for our centerpieces, but Aime's affordable pricing meant we could afford to entrust her with our centerpieces as well! I literally teared up when I read her floral proposal and beautiful description of the flowers and the reception space - it was my first real "I'm getting married!" moment.

We did not ask for a floral trial due to budget concerns, and put all our trust in Aime and her floral vision for our day. I'm an over-planner by nature, so not knowing (beyond detailed written descriptions) exactly how the flowers would look on the actual wedding day was both scary and exciting! It was nice after so much detailed planning to have one beautiful decor surprise to look forward to myself. The flowers were gorgeous and totally suited the venue and the look we wanted, and the addition of Aime's garland and wax flower lantern wreaths truly tied the whole look together at the reception.

Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 17

Jacqui · Married on 03/10/2018

Aime was a joy to work with! I didn't know what I wanted, but she made my dream wedding happen. She was flexible and got everything done within my budget. I couldn't have asked for more, and based on how great my wedding looked she's already booked family and friend's events that attended. Thanks so much, Aime!

Marina · Married on 01/20/2018

The best thing about Aime is that she is willing to work with your budget and she can still deliver those instagram worthy flower arrangements without you having to spend a fortune. Although... if you do want to spend a fortune she will definitely make it worth your while. Aime did an amazing job coordinating our flowers for the wedding and she created beautiful centerpieces that really made the room sing. We were so pleased with how she coordinated the color palette. One last thing- when I realized at the last minute that I had over estimated number of centerpieces based on guest count, she was able to revise and give me more flowers and better centerpieces to make it work to the predetermined budget. Thank you, Aime!

Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 18

Amy · Married on 12/17/2017

Aime and her team could not have been more accomodating and kind throughout the process for my daughters wedding. We were all beyond happy with the designs and special touches that Aime brings to life from the bride's vision. Please use Aime Peterson Flowers for your next event. You will not be let down and she takes the stress right out of the planning.

Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 19

Brycee · Married on 12/03/2017

Aime was so easy to work with and flexible with everything. And she was also very good about getting back to you quickly. The flowers Aime put together for my wedding were absolutely beautiful. I had so many compliments!

Donna · Married on 12/02/2017

Aime was introduced to me after a small hiccup in our wedding planning. She envisioned our dreams and brought them to reality. Her designs were absolutely breathtaking.

Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios 20

Vicky · Married on 11/25/2017

Aime is wonderful to work with! The flowers were unbelievable and lasted for over a week after the wedding reception. Several guests commented on them and how beautiful they were, as well. I would definitely recommend Aime!

• The Future Mrs. Jones

LaTochia · Married on 10/14/2017

Amie did a fantastic job for our 10/14/17 wedding. A couple of months before the wedding We has to adjust our florist needs and Amie was very timely with the proposal, and communication as well as utilizing a lot of my
    diy floral goods. The day of it rained but Amie was professional is adjust to our plan B and the centerpieces were simply beautiful. So beautiful we donated them to a Sr living facility so other could enjoy. Amie is reliable, professional, technically sound and a pleasure to work with. Thank you Amie.

Joan · Married on 10/07/2017

Aime was the florist for my daughter's wedding. She created STUNNING bouquets, boutinneres, aisle decor, and a floral arrangement for a large fireplace mantle. My daughter stated Aime created the perfect flowers she wanted for her Autumn-themed wedding!!

Kelly · Married on 07/22/2017

Aime did an amazing job! The colors of the bouquets looked gorgeous and the centerpieces were so elegant. If you need a great florist, hire Aime!

Carlina · Married on 04/14/2017

Aime was wonderful to work with. I really liked how upfront I got a fully detailed design plan - I'm a planner and this made me feel very at ease. I felt very much like I knew what I would be getting with her, I got the feeling she was very passionate about flowers & weddings. Personally, I do not know much about flowers but I enjoy flowers & love them at weddings. I was able to give Aime a brief overview of what I wanted & she ran with it basically. The day of the wedding, everything was gorgeous. Just simply gorgeous :) We couldn't have been happier with the florals. Thanks, Aime!

April · Married on 02/11/2017

Aime has the best personality and will go above and beyond to make your event perfect!

Susan · Married on 11/05/2016

Aime at Riverside Flowers and Event Design was wonderful to work with! She was flexible and responsive to any and all requests and changes. Aime is really passionate about design and gives you creative ideas to work with. Aime truly captured my daughter's vision for her reception centerpieces and linens. We were thrilled with how everything turned out. Aime really wants you to be happy and combines her passion for design with a personal level of service that makes you feel like a friend.