Aila's Catering Events, Inc Reviews

32 | Tulsa, OK

32 Reviews for Aila's Catering Events, Inc

32 Aila's Catering Events, Inc Reviews

Molly · Married on 05/12/2018

Service was excellent and the food was delicious and beautifully presented.

Sandi · Married on 04/25/2018

Great people to work with and the food is delicious!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Aila's Catering Events, Inc's reply:

Sandi, Thank you very much for the nice review! I am so glad yo u enjoyed everything! Thank you, Miranda

Polly · Married on 04/17/2018

We had a great time. The venue was lovely, the food was amazing and the staff was extremely helpful.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Aila's Catering Events, Inc's reply:

Polly, Thank you so much for allowing us to take care of you and your guest! I am so glad you had your event at our Go West Event Center. Thank you for the kind review! We hope to do future business with you all. Thank you, Miranda

Sherry · event on: 05/17/2018

The food was superb and we are very happy about the service. We will be using them again, for sure!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Aila's Catering Events, Inc's reply:

Sherry, I am so glad that we were able to make your 50s Vision come alive for your event. YES we would love to work with you again in the near future! Thank you so much for the kind review. Thank you, Miranda

Melissa · Married on 03/24/2018

Aila's Catering was superb! We highly recommend working with Aila and her staff; they are happy to customize a menu and make great suggestions & recommendations. The food was beautifully displayed and was absolutely delicious. We had a fabulous event and Aila's catering services was a big part of our success. We truly appreciated the help with cleanup as well, the staff was very accommodating and courteous to our guests. Thank you, we look forward to using your services again.

Aila's Catering Events, Inc's reply:

Melissa, Thank you so much for your review, and your wonderfully kind words! I am so happy we made you and your guest so happy!! We were very glad to serve you and YES we would love to serve you again!! Thank you -Aila

Katie · Married on 03/03/2018

You will not be disappointed if you book Ailia. First of all her food is delicious and amazing. Second of all she’s a breeze to work with and has excellent customer service. She presents the food in the most beautiful way. And lastly she works with you collaboratively to achieve your vision.

Aila's Catering Events, Inc's reply:

Katie, Thank you very much for your review and kind words. I am so glad that I was able to help make your Special Day Perfect and Delicious!! Thank you -Aila

Melissa · Married on 03/01/2018

Aila's Catering was perfect for our event. Aila and her team were very responsive. The food and presentation was amazing and guests raved about how much they enjoyed themselves.

Aila's Catering Events, Inc 1
    Aila's Catering Events, Inc 8
    Aila's Catering Events, Inc 9
    Aila's Catering Events, Inc 10

Aila's Catering Events, Inc's reply:

Melissa, Thank you very much for the kind words, and for adding photos! I am so glad that we got the opportunity to cater you and your guest! Thank you -Aila

Dianne · Married on 12/16/2017

Aila and her team delivers excellent service and food - Year after year!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Aila's Catering Events, Inc's reply:

Dianne, Thank you for your kind words! We love to serve you every December and look forward to serving you again this year!! Thank you -Aila

Miranda · Married on 10/27/2017

Dear Aila,
    It is my Pleasure to write and Thank you for the Excellent Catering Services you provided for my Family, Friends, and I on the Best Day of My Life! Guest that attended my wedding on October 27th still rave about the food. Not only the Reception Dinner, but also the Rehearsal Dinner! I am so Thankful for you and your staff! You made everything above my expectations. The Food is Delicious, the Presentation is Phenomenal, and Aila and her Staff are all so Professional and Kind!! I truly had the Best Caterer in Tulsa, Ok. Area!!

Michelle · Married on 04/16/2016

Aila's Catering did an amazing job at my wedding reception at Glenpool Conference Center! They were great to work with during the planning phase, and the day-of! The food was wonderful! We even had them do a "late night snack" of my husband's favorite What-a-burger items!

Angela · Married on 12/29/2015

We used Aila's Catering Kitchen for our daughters wedding at Camp Loughridge and it was amazing! I had been told through the planning process that I would not be disappointed and that was an understatement. The carved brisket was the best we have ever eaten. I had many of our guests compliment how wonderful all the food was. Thank you so much!

My guests are STILL raving about the food at our Camp Loughridge wedding. Thanks to the reviews here I knew the food would be good. They were very flexible and accommodating to our needs/wants for the food of our wedding. I told them I wanted the food to be reminiscent of autumn and they came up with the PERFECT menu. I never even thought of having other food. I couldn't be happier with my experience!

Amber · Married on 03/28/2015

We got married at Camp Loughridge so had to use Catering Kitchen, but it was wonderful. We never had problems getting in contact with them and they always answered any questions that we may have had. The food was AMAZING!!! We had lots of compliments on the food. They plated food up for my husband and me and brought it to us. Jennifer came over to see if we need anything else, she was awesome to work with along with Aila.

Sophia · Married on 09/27/2014

Talk about great service and great food! All we have heard about the food is how much everyone loved it! They even made us a plate for us to eat BEFORE we got into the reception so we were able to actually eat the food.. and WOW, talk about great! Mashed Potato Martini Bar is a MUST.. It's delicious! It's fun! They also did our alcohol for the wedding too and did such a great job... 100% recommend!

Karen · Married on 10/12/2013

My daughters wedding was held yesterday morning. For her food she wanted a waffle bar, biscuits and gravy, a carving station of ham and the standards of fruit and cheese. In addition, due to the fact that it was morning and we has a significant number of children attending - we did want baskets of assorted pastries on the table while the rest of the pictures were being taken. Let me just say - the food was phenomenal. Guests alike commented on the wonderful taste, but in addition the presentation was breathtaking. It was almost too pretty too eat. The staff was great ( it was held at Camp Loughridge) and if I had one drawback it would be the way that we were rushed out of the building at the end. However on their defense they did have another wedding coming after us. A superb venue, a superb meal. We would definitely use this catering service again!!!!!

Crystal · Married on 04/27/2013

This food is amazing. The only thing we heard from all of our guest was how awesome the food was! We even had this company do our cake instead of going to a cake company. That was so convenient and Kiersten (the cake decorator) is absolutely amazing. We had a 4 tier cake (more than we needed) and many people went back for seconds! Our cake was completely gone.

They are very laid back, easy to work with, very upfront, offer great ideas and make a menu personalized to you.

The only concern we heard from our guest is that the staff was quick to clean up their plates when they were not quite done with their food (they got up to mingle around).. some people were disappointed that they didn't get to finish the tasty awesome food. To me, if thats the only concern, thats pretty good!

Food was awesome. and consistent. and gluten free!

Lisa · Married on 12/08/2012

One of the main things we wanted was GOOD FOOD for the guests! Many people commented on how delicious the food was. We had a Mexican buffet with brisket tacos as the specialty. It was great!! There were plenty of servers to help and were very friendlly.

• Davilyn

Davilyn · Married on 06/09/2012

Aila is terrific! The food is wonderful and she displays it beautifully! She did a wonderful job. She works with you to make sure you are not ordering too much as a way to save you money! She was wonderful!

Amber · Married on 05/05/2012

The food was very delicious!!!!
    Aila was very helpful to us selecting and narrowing down our menu. She gave us her suggestions from her experience but ultimately allowed us to pick and choose what we wanted.
    The set up all of the table lines and chairs. They also finished cutting and serving the cake.

Bonnie · event on: 05/21/2018

First time i personnaly have worked eith aila and i will call her again when the event rolls around.

Melpomeni · Married on 05/17/2013

Catering Kitchen has a lot of positive feedback as a caterer and for good reason: the food is awesome! For my reception dinner I asked for a 'surf n' turf' menu with filet mignon and lemon shrimp with mashed yukon potatoes with asparagus. Bread rolls accompanied the dinner as well as plenty of butter for the guests. They also had a very nice selection of drinks, from red and white wine and various imported and domestic beers. Their rented china was solid, not-chipped or dirty and looked great with my tablescape set up. These guys know what they're doing, and their waitstaff was polite and on their game.

• Kellie

Kellie · Married on 10/12/2018

Aila is so great to work with! She helped us design a menu that everyone loved and wasn’t out of our price range. Her food not only tasted amazing but looked wonderful!! The staff was polite and did a wonderful job serving hot food to all of our guest. We received lots of compliments on how tasty the food was. We were very pleased with the service and would definitely recommend Aila to everyone!!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Aila's Catering Events, Inc 11

Aila's Catering Events, Inc's reply:

Kellie, I am so glad to hear you and your guest enjoyed everything! I am so thankful for your wonderful review! I hope to do business with you again in the near future! Thank you, Miranda

Kerry · Married on 05/26/2018

Food was outstanding, servers were exceptional and friendly. They left my home clean, wrapped leftovers and smiled the entire time.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Aila's Catering Events, Inc's reply:

Kerry, Thank you so much for the kind words. I am so glad to hear that you loved the food, and that my staff took good care of you and your guest. Again thank you very much! I hope that we can do business again in the near future. Thank you, Aila

Rita · Married on 05/12/2018

Alias did a great job serving our company event, very easy to work with.