AHP Photo & Video Reviews

13 | Atlanta, GA

13 Reviews for AHP Photo & Video

13 AHP Photo & Video Reviews

DEREK · Married on 06/29/2017

Great customer services. The video was phenomenal. My fiancé and I are just in tears every time we watched the video.

Kay · Married on 10/22/2016

I used them for both of my daughters weddings which were only about 4 months apart. I could not have asked for nicer people to work with!!!! They volunteered to help in other areas as well which was a blessing on such a busy day like a wedding day. The videos are fantastic I love them both! Nick and his team are very professional and they are like family while they are working with you which was very nice. I would recommend them to everyone needing the services they offer you can't go wrong with After Hours Productions!

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2016

I used Blakely and AHP Videos for my October 2016 wedding in Savannah, Ga. Blakely was amazing! She was such a sweet and accommodating videographer, and I love how she captured our day. One thing I noticed about her was that she never interfered with the events of our day - I've been to many weddings where the guests can't even see the ceremony, because the videographer is in the way. This wasn't the case for Blakely, she got amazing footage and captured all of our special moments without interfering with the atmosphere of the day. Our highlight video is the perfect recap and reminder of all of the exciting things that happened, and I'm so glad we have that footage to relive those moments. I would highly recommend AHP Videos for any bride!!

Darlene · Married on 10/15/2016

Definitely use After Hours Productions---they were fabulous! Ceremony Music, DJ and Videography---they did a fantastic job!

Taylor · Married on 09/24/2016

I am so glad we chose AHP videos to capture our big day! Blakely was so wonderful, we got our video back super fast, and to say it is PERFECT would be an understatement! Book AHP videos for your wedding, you won't regret it!

After Hours Productions goes above and beyond when it comes to service. They are great to work with and deliver incredible quality video. I highly recommend their company.

Kaylan · Married on 06/18/2016

Couldn't have chose anyone better for photography and dj!

lia · Married on 06/18/2016

After Hours was absolutely amazing to work with. They were so fun and encouraging throughout the whole wedding day, and made us all feel at ease. After we got the videos back after a WEEK (SO FAST), it was awesome and beautiful. What a wonderful way to spend our money!

Jamie · Married on 05/29/2016

We love our wedding video! Blakely from After Hours did an amazing job on our wedding videography. Our package was a great deal for everything we got, which included a highlight video, a video of the whole ceremony, and a 40 min edited video of the whole day. I would definitely recommend them!

Raylee · Married on 05/07/2016

We could not be more pleased with the services and products of After Hours Productions! The video is much more than we could have ever wanted! It captures every aspect of the day and is something we will treasure for the rest of our lives. The videographers helped make the entire day fun and exciting as they interacted with the bridal party and family. The DJ was outstanding and helped make the reception so much fun for everyone! All of their employees were sweet, fun, and professional throughout our entire experience. I can assure you will not be disappointment with After Hours Productions!

Hannah · Married on 03/12/2016

After Hours Productions is amazing! They did a wonderful job on our Wedding video and reception music! They were very professional, easy to work with, encouraging, creative, and guenuine. They paid close attention to detail and made sure everything was perfect and how we wanted. I would definitely hire them for another event, and I highly recommend them!

Stacy · Married on 10/20/2007

We used After Hours Productions as our DJ. We booked Matt B. as our DJ for the night, and he was fabulous! Nick McClellan (Owner) was quick to respond to my request and Matt contacted me shortly thereafter. Matt kept in contact with me up until the day of. We discussed DO play as well as DO NOT play lists and he kept the reception flowing. There were no awkward pauses. I loved my DJ and can't wait to use him again in the future.

Robert · Married on 03/03/2017

We used AHP for our wedding recently, I will update this review once we get the videos. Blakely was awesome, and when we were onsite she was very well prepared. They made the long trip to the Barclay Villa and were there on time which was very important to us.