Ahimsa Artistry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Andrea G. Married on 09/04/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

Randi was so amazing! She worked so well with me even when I was all over the place and didn’t know what I was doing/wanting. She was so personable and all of my bridesmaids enjoyed their time getting their makeup done with her. She didn’t mind when I requested more or less of something. She’s very go with the flow but she knows exactly what she’s doing and how to keep everything/everyone on track. I would honestly refer her to everyone! So thankful I found her for my special day!! (I’ll update with pics as soon as I get them back from the photographer!)

Ahimsa Artistry's reply:

Andi!! Thank you so much for your kind words! You really made my day! Lots of love sent your way sweet girl!
  • Alaina
    Alaina F. Married on 06/05/2021

100 perfect recommend

Randi and her team were AMAZING!

She handled a large group of bridesmaids flawlessly.

Such a talented and kind woman! I would recommend her for hair and makeup for any special event! She is flexible and willing to go the extra mile to make your special day beautiful.

Ahimsa Artistry's reply:

Alaina! What a sweet review! I had such a good time getting to know you and your girls! I hope to see you again! Any time you need hair and makeup let me know!
    Paige W. Married on 05/29/2021

Wedding Make up

Randi was the sweetest - she helped me out in a fairly last minute tight spot and did a wonderful job. Everyone looked gorgeous.
  • Marina
    Marina M. Married on 05/22/2021

Incredible team, beautiful results!

I cannot say enough good things about Randi and her team. Randi was extremely sweet and accommodating, and her team was SO talented! I allowed by 8 bridesmaids, mother, and MIL choose their hair & makeup for my wedding, and they all choose different looks based on what they liked. Regardless of the style, they all were ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. Even though my wedding is over, I'm going to find every excuse to work with Randi again. She is an angel!

Ahimsa Artistry's reply:

Aww Mina! Yes please use me again soon! I will miss seeing your sweet face until then! I saw pics from the wedding and you looked so happy!!

• Breanne
    Breanne M. Married on 05/15/2021

Excellent service!

Randi was so sweet and responsive. She was never late amd did exactly what we asked of her! I would def recommend using her And will use her for my other daughters wedding!

Breanne,
    Thank you so much! Your family was such a joy to work with and I definitely look forward to working with you in the future! 😍
    Ashley B. Married on 04/24/2021

On the fence? Choose Randi!

Randi did my hair and make up as well as my sister and mom for my wedding in April 2021. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! First, she is very responsive, and as a bride you definitely want someone who is going to get back with you timely. Randi is always in an upbeat mood! She has such a fun energy that she brings on wedding day and trial run. Randi will be cracking jokes and telling stories and jamming to your wedding day playlist - she is so much fun! We actually had so much fun getting ready that we now call her cousin Randi! She also has the skills to do anything that you want! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, and my mom and sister looked amazing as well! If you don't know who to hire I cannot recommend Randi enough! She is professional, skilled, and so much fun! She will make you and all your people look rich and feel beautiful!

Ahimsa Artistry's reply:

ASHLEY!!!! Omg what a wonderful review! I miss you already! #lookrich 💙💙💙💙 you your mom and sister and your dad are such amazing people. Thank you for making me an honorary cousin!!
    Hannah D. Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing!

Randi was wonderful to work with. She always responded quickly to my questions and did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup.

Hannah,

Thank you!! I had fun with y’all on wedding day! You have such a sweet family. Can’t wait to see the pictures!
  • Deanna
    Deanna V. Married on 03/26/2021

I loved her!!

Randi is simply amazing!! She is so sweet and will answer any questions you have. I loved the way I looked for my engagement photos and on my wedding day.

Deanna,
    You were such a pleasure to get to know! I’m going to miss seeing all your doggies! Thanks for your kind words and having me do hair and makeup for your special day! Can’t wait to see pics!! ❤️❤️ Randi
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey B. Married on 03/06/2021

Wonderful experience!

Tai did an amazing job with my bridals and I loved the results! (Pictures attached) If possible she and Amy Jo did an even better job on the day of the wedding! My bridesmaids and my husband and I’s mommas (one pictured below) also looked beautiful. They were both friendly and professional as well. I would 100% recommend Ahimsa Artistry!

Kelsey,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Amy Jo and Tai are amazing aren’t they? You looked so beautiful too!! Wow! I will forward this review to Amy Jo and Tai. They will be so happy :)
    Best wishes,
    Nicole R. Married on 02/13/2021

Amazing HAMU Artist!

I had the most wonderful experience with Randi and her team at Ahimsa for my wedding. I did a bridal trial for my engagement shoot and had her do 8 women for my wedding (bridesmaids/mom/grandma). She was easy to communicate with, on time, and very efficient. We ran ahead of schedule on wedding day! I would recommend Ahimsa Artistry to anyone and everyone!

Nicole,
    It was absolutely our pleasure to make you feel beautiful on your Big Day! I can’t wait to see more pictures! I had so much fun getting to know you. ❤️
    Kristina R. Married on 02/06/2021

Wonderful experience!

Randi and Tai were so wonderful to work with! Their hair and makeup were great, easy to say an idea of what you want and they make it happen! Also, with everything going on with the pandemic, they were SO easy to work with. Able to reschedule wedding days and they were accommodating with travel and home visits. Highly recommend!

Ahimsa Artistry's reply:

Aww! Kristina thank you so much! I'm so glad you were able to have your special day after the rescheduling! I know that was hard. I'm glad we could accommodate you and your ladies💗💗
    Randi and Tai
  • Jamie
    Jamie R. Married on 01/21/2021

It was great! I felt so pretty on my special day. I had to reschedule 3 times, and she was very flexible and great to work with.

Ahimsa Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Jamie! It was no problem rescheduling and so many circumstances beyond our control! I can’t wait to see the pictures!
    Laura K. Married on 11/15/2020

Incredible!

Randi and her team have an incredible way of naturally enhancing your beauty while also making you feel so glam. I don't much makeup at all on the daily, so I was so happy to find an artist who wouldnt make me look like a completely different person. Their work was exactly how I wanted to look and feel on my wedding day! I cannot stress enough how much I loved Ahimsa Artistry and will recommend to anyone in the future!

Ahimsa Artistry's reply:

Aww Laura thank you so much! You looked absolutely beautiful and you were such a Dream of a Bride to work with! Thank you for letting us be there for you on your big day!!
    Much love,
  • Jaci
    Jacqueline V. Married on 10/17/2020

Above and beyond!

From day one Randi was on it. She knew exactly what I was asking for a delivered without any issue. She was funny, relatable and easy to talk to. I didn't know what to expect but her professionalism was beyond any other MUA I contacted. If I were to get married all over again, I would use her every time.

Ahimsa Artistry's reply:

Jaci!! Omg what an awesome and sweet girl you are! Thank you so so much for the wonderful review. It really means a lot to me!
    Jessica V. Married on 10/11/2020

Wedding Party Hair and Makeup

Randi and the team at Ahimsa were absolutely professional, flexible with COVID Wedding timelines, and made my whole wedding party look and feel beautiful/pampered. Highly recommend doing the bridal test before taking pre-wedding bridal photos. I was able to narrow in to exactly what I wanted.

Jessica,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review for us! I can't wait to see the pictures! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your sweet family.

Kimberly A. Married on 09/20/2020

Absolutely Wonderful Team

Loved working with Tai and Randi. Really made everyone look and feel absolutely amazing!!

Ahimsa Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for having us for your big day! You looked so so beautiful!!
    Randi and Tai
    Briana A. Married on 09/18/2020

Amazing experience!

Randi did an amazing job for our big day! Hair and makeup were perfect and lasted the whole event! Would definitely recommend her for your wedding!

Ahimsa Artistry's reply:

Briana, I had so much fun getting to know you and your girls. I love the photos so much! You looked so pretty and the photographs were a real testament of true love. :)
    Rebecca M. Married on 09/05/2020

These ladies are amazing!!

Randi and Tai were amazing to work with - they were quick, professional, and all around awesome! We had a tight timeline and a large bridal party for our wedding day and they knocked it out of the park on getting everyone ready with plenty of time for pictures. I would highly recommend Ahimsa Artistry!!!

Ahimsa Artistry's reply:

Rebecca! Thank you so much for such a glowing review! We had a lot of fun rocking out all this hair and makeups for the ladies on your big day! I CANNOT wait to see pictures!
    With Gratitude,
  • Megan
    Megan D. Married on 08/29/2020

Best Hair & Make-Up Team!

Randi and Tai were a breeze to work with and were very responsive in the days/months leading up to our wedding. All of the bridesmaids/moms loved their hair & make-up and both my hair and make-up turned out EXACTLY how I had pictured it. Highly recommend these ladies!

*Tai also offers yoga on the day of your wedding which we took advantage of and it set the tone for the entire day of the wedding. She has the best energy and really helped me and my bridesmaids/moms get into a great headspace on the day-of! No brainer - just do it! :)

*Photo credit @Wilderlove

Ahimsa Artistry's reply:

Megan! Omg I love these pictures! You are so right about the yoga. You ladies were so relaxed and ready for the day. Thank you so mich for the compliments on our work. It really does mean the world to us! 💗
  • Grace
    Grace H. Married on 08/22/2020

The best HAMU artist you could want!

I cannot say enough good things about Randi/Ahimsa Artistry! If you are looking for a HAMU artist who will make your natural beauty shine/enhance your look without making you look like someone you're not, this is where you need to look. I could not believe how amazing I looked - and my wedding party as well! After my HAMU was finished, my maid of honor said that I looked "just like you I would expect you to look, but better". You can't ask for more than that! My MIL kept raving about how natural yet beautiful she and the whole wedding party looked. Besides that, Randi is just the sweetest lady. She is so fun to talk to but also let me have my moments with my family/bridal party without butting in. And, she never made anyone feel bad about wanting to change any of their looks.... and with 8 women getting ready, you can imagine that does happen. I could go on and on but the bottom like is that you should definitely book Ahimsa Artistry!

Ahimsa Artistry's reply:

Grace!! Omg that is the sweetest review. I absolutely loved getting to know you and your family. I hope you will have an event in the near future that you need hair and makeup for!!! Blessings and happiness to you two for many, many years!
  • Maddie
    Maddie Married on 08/21/2020

ahimsa artistry is amazing!

Randi was amazing! everyone looked so beautiful and she was very timely as well. she was super friendly and was also funny which was a plus. i had my original hair stylist cancel last minute and every hair vendor i reached out to would either ignore me or charge a ridiculous amount. Randi was great with last minute add ons and being a great support system on the day of for me! she even stayed later than we planned to do last minute touch ups and to help. i highly recommend to anyone getting married!

Maddie!

Thank you so so much for such a wonderful review!! It means so so much to me! I had fun with you and your girls too! Many years of blessings to you both!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn M. Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing Lady!!!

The wonderful and professional Randi was a joy to work with, flexible with our changes, and made my look my best on my day. I loved everything and enjoyed her amazing personality as she flawlessly and quickly made us all gorgeous. Worth the money!
    Carissa S. Married on 08/08/2020

Randi did amazing!

Randi was so awesome! She was ontime, willing to adjust hair and makeup to ensure it was exactly how me and my bridal party wanted. She was funny and helped me relax when I felt overwhelmed or nervous. Prices were great and service was amazing. She made my wedding day perfect.

Ahimsa Artistry's reply:

Aww Carissa! Thanks for the sweet words! I loved getting to know ya'll. Tell Vanessa to get married so I can see you again!
    Xoxo
    Angela Married on 08/01/2020

Hire Randi

Randi and Tai are amazing. They are cool, calm, and collected, a true dynamic duo. My wedding party loved working with them. They do fantastic work. Hire them, you won't regret it!!

Angela,
    Thank you so so much for the kind words. It really means a lot to us to receive a review like this. You were a pleasure to work with and get to know. 😘