Ahhh Mobile Spa Reviews

22 | Longmont, CO

22 Reviews for Ahhh Mobile Spa

Teghan · Married on 09/03/2017

Ahhh Mobile Spa did my hair and makeup on my wedding day and did my bridesmaids' hair, too! They are super efficient (they were able to get us all ready in about 3 hours!) and so sweet. I felt so lucky to have them there on my big day!

Amy · Married on 08/12/2017

Amber is wonderful and I would highly recommend her! My hair/makeup was gorgeous and I got non-stop compliments all day and night. She is also fun and laid back. We had such a great time getting ready on the day of the wedding.

Kimberly · Married on 09/17/2016

Ahhhh Mobile Spa was amazing! I hired them for my Moms bachellorette party. I had three stations (facial, foot massage and chair message) all three stations were fantastic! I was even running late with decorations and they helped finish tying balloons (so unexpected)! While there, they were so friendly and easy to talk to. They were very professional and flexible (I changed my mind about the stations and time)! Amber was very timely returning calls (within the day) which helped alleviate last minute wedding stress. I would highly suggest them to anyone. The price was very competitive and worth every penny!

Ahh Mobile Spa did a great job on hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids, and worked with me to make sure my hairstyle worked with the flower crown I had ordered. Everyone looked beautiful, and the hairstyles and makeup definitely lasted the night! I'd highly recommend them!

Amber is amazing. I had gotten a couple of extremely high quotes from hair folks (for JUST hair, not make-up) for some really easy hairstyles so she offered a discount from her website prices for me. She was super go-with-the-flow person ever, and she made everyone feel beautiful. I also loved my hairstyle for my wedding -- I just didn't know my hair could look that good! Her prices are great because she's mobile, so she doesn't have overhead, which is such an awesome concept! Go with Amber for your wedding, you won't regret it.

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2014

My wedding was small and it was just my Maid of Honor and myself needing hair and make-up done. We worked with Amber who was AMAZING!!!! She and I had a consultation in advance to go over the basics (hair style, etc)...

On the day of she arrived early (which was great) and did a WONDERFUL job - she completely understood what we wanted and her execution was perfection!!!

I would highly recommend Ahhh Mobile Spa and Amber in particular!!!!

Thank you Amber for making me feel absolutely BEAUTIFUL on my wedding day!!!

:) Jen

What great service and a great team !!! The only thing is I wish she would of stuck around for after the ceremony to fix my makeup for the pictures :)

• Sara

Sara · Married on 07/07/2012

I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding in Estes Park. Amber came up to the YMCA of the Rockies. She was very easy to get a hold of and to communicate with. She was on time and ready to go. The other bridesmaid and I decided to have a massage for the bride before we started our hair. Amber was amazing! She did the massage, our hair for the three of us, and even helped with our makeup even though it wasn't part of our agreement. She went above and beyond and we were extremely happy with her services. We all loved our hair and makeup. If you are looking for someone who is easy to work with, who comes to you, and does great work then I'd recommend Amber with Ahhh Mobile Spa!

Brenda · Married on 06/30/2012

Amber and the other girls at Ahhh Mobile Spa were absolutely amazing. My first trial with Yolanda (one of Amber's girls) was a little rough (my mother was there and in the way, but Yolanda was great) and I wasn't complete happy. When I told Amber she was right on top of scheduling another trial right away and stayed with me until I was happy with how things turned out. Even when I got an lower price quote from the Brown Palace, she matched the price!!!! On my wedding day, Amber and her girls made sure I was happy with their work before they moved on (they did hair and makeup for me and my 6 bridesmaids). They were so great!!!!

Christine · Married on 06/17/2012

Amber and her assistant were very friendly and professional. All of my guests enjoyed having a spa massage the morning before our wedding! It was definitely a special treat and I recommend it to anyone planning their wedding weekend!

Soffia · Married on 05/26/2012

Amber and her team were WONDERFUL! Everyone looked beautiful and had SO much fun! I am so happy I booked them and HIGHLY recommend Ahhh Mobile Spa to any bride. Thanks soo much again!

Stacey · Married on 10/07/2011

The ladies of Ahhh mobile spa are amazing! They showed up on time and did my hair and make-up, as well as my bridesmaids, mother's, and mother-in-law's. Everyone looked absolutely amazing and we were actually done early! Having them come to our hotel made the whole experience so much more relaxing for everyone. I would recommend them to any bride looking for onsite hair and make-up at a great price!

Krista · Married on 06/12/2010

I was shopping make up and hair stylists and had just had a terrible trial (that was way too expensive on top of everything else) with another mobile spa so I was a little gun shy. Amber the owner of AAAhhh Mobile spa was fantastic!!! My mind was put right at ease with Amber at the wheel at my trial - SHE WAS A REAL PRO!! She had all her tools ready and she was so nice. She actually listened to what I wanted and did an amazing job, even with me washing my hair that morning! The style and make up lasted all day so I instantly hired her for my wedding!! She came in the morning of my wedding and once again did an amazing job with eyelashes, natural but glowing make up and hair that stayed great even on my very fine, stick straight hair. Brides everywhere - don't bother with others - Amber at AAAhh Mobile Spa is the BEST!!

Stephanie · Married on 08/01/2009

It was so wonderful to have someone come to me on my wedding day rather than have to go somewhere to get my make-up done. She did a great job with my make-up and I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Sarah · Married on 08/01/2009

Amber & her team are wonderful! We had an outdoor wedding in a secluded area, and she was able to travel to the hotel we were staying in and get everyone's hair & makeup done no problem. We didn't even do a trial run, and I feel that everyone looked perfect! The styles were fresh and updated and the makeup looked flawless! I couldn't have asked for better service and such a wonderful experience. Thanks again Amber!!!

Julie · Married on 05/24/2009

These guys are awesome! They come to you so you don't have to worry about going anywhere. I scheduled my test run about a month and a half before the wedding and Liz did such a great job with that I had no concerns about the actual wedding date. My hair and makeup looked fabulous! The hair had such an intricate design to the updo and everyone was full of compliments. My mom and maid of honor also had their hair and makeup done and they looked great too! Everyone with Ahh Mobile Spa was so nice and professional - I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them!

Eileen · Married on 08/19/2017

I had 3 ladies from Ahhh doing hair and makeup for my wedding and they were all FABULOUS!! Every single one of my bridesmaids, and everyone else who got hair/makeup done by them, all looked absolutely stunning! They really listened to what everyone wanted and made it even better than we could have imagined!! Plus, they travel to wherever the event is which is a HUGE plus! They even come to your house for the trial! I was originally nervous about getting done in time since we had 9 girls needing to be ready by 1pm, so they drove up to Grand Lake even earlier to ensure we were done on time! I highly recommend using them for any event!

Emily · Married on 09/14/2014

I was thrilled to have had Ahhh Mobile Spa working with us on our wedding day! With the exception of being a little difficult to get a hold of in the months leading up to the wedding (which I really more attribute to my own probably over-communicative style planning from long distance!) these ladies were very talented and made us all feel super comfortable and beautiful for the wedding! They were willing to be at our venue as early as we requested and got all of our hair and makeup done in a timely manner while not feeling rushed. They were also very flexible with soliciting our input and accommodating along the way so that everyone felt confident in their appearance! We had a great time getting ready, listening to music together and chatting- when you think about the hours leading up to your wedding, which you will be spending with your makeup and hair team, you definitely want to be working with people who are warm, friendly, and who you have total confidence in- and that's these ladies! Thanks so much!

Jessie · Married on 03/13/2011

Amber and Liz did such a great job on my hair and make up, as well as my girls. Really easy to work with. I think a few emails may have gotten lost, but it did not hinder serves. They are both great to work with.

Angela · Married on 09/23/2017

Amber and her team did a great job doing hair/makeup for me and my bridesmaids. She was super professional and got everything done for the four of us in 3 hours.

Jenn · Married on 01/02/2010

Amber M. and Amber O. were both awesome! I loved my hair and make up for my wedding. The hair accessory I'd chosen for my french twist was too heavy, so my hair fell after the ceremony. :-(

Other than that, I would recommend Ahhh to anyone looking to feel like a sexy rockstar on their special day.