AH Stunning Beauty by Ana Hernandez Reviews

10 | La Verne, CA

10 Reviews for AH Stunning Beauty by Ana Hernandez

Chanel · Married on 02/15/2020

Highly recommend

Ana came through for me last minute. A few days before my wedding I had a change of plan and needed a MUA at last minute. Ana came through and saved me from a lot of stress. She was very clean and professional. Her make up lasted the whole day. I got my makeup done at 6 am and it lasted all through the day and night. I would highly recommend

Sent on 05/23/2020
  • Erica

Erica Baena · Married on 01/10/2020

Wedding makeup and hair (Bride)

I had the pleasure of having Ana do my makeup for my wedding (1/10/2020) and she was amazing to work with. She traveled to my house and brought all her own equipment. She took her time and always made sure that I was comfortable and liking my look. There was a point where I didn’t like my eyeshadow and Ana took her time to redo my look to be perfect! She threw no fit and made me feel comfortable to ask for it to be redone. She was timely and efficient. If I ever need to hire another makeup artist, I’d definitely hire Ana. She is great! I do not hesitate to recommend her to a friend or family member!

AH Stunning Beauty by Ana Hernandez's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was such an honor to have the opportunity to help in your most important day.
  • W

Wendy Gonzalez · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing Makeup & Hair!!!

Ana is very professional. She is Patient and she listens to clients needs.
    She did my Makeup and Hair very Beautiful!
    Not cakey, not heavy and I LOVED IT!!
    She and her Team are Amazing!
    Highly Recommended for Weddings and other events!
    Her work is Just Stunning!!

Sent on 07/30/2020

Jade Munoz · Married on 10/11/2019

Ana is awesome!!!

Ana is a great a make up artist! Very professional and makes you feel like family. Ana did my make up for my pinup engagement photo shoot which I absolutely loved. If you're looking for a wedding MUA, hire her! Ana made my wedding day special, I was self-conscious that I might get stress hives that she should stood with me until leaving to the chapel to ensure my makeup was on-point. My bridesmaids also loved her work, patience, and how she does the asked makeup styles. Ana is my go-to MUA and will be hiring for future occasions.

Sent on 04/27/2020

Nancy Morales · Married on 09/20/2019

My wedding day

THANKS ANA FOR YOUR HARD WORK.. I GOT WHAT I WANTED AND MORE I LEFT FEELING LIKE A QUEEN.... BY THE WAY MY MAKEUP LAST ALL DAY GIRL U DO MAGIC :) LOVE YOU LOTS GIRLY WOULD BOOK YOU AGAIN ......😃😃

AH Stunning Beauty by Ana Hernandez's reply:

Thank you, Nancy, you are so sweet, would love to get you ready again in the near future.
    You looked stunning for your wedding.

Adriana Rangel · Married on 09/07/2019

Ana was the perfect person for my wedding!!!!

My experience with Ana was just amazing. She did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. I will definitely book her for another occasion I have. She really did her job and made my wedding perfect. Everyone loved my hair and makeup and my pictures just look amazing.

Sent on 04/22/2020

Jennifer · Married on 03/27/2019

Amazing work!!

She was prompt and very professional but personable. Great style!! I had so many compliments for my day!!

AH Stunning Beauty by Ana Hernandez's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for your kind words, your beautiful blue eyes made everything easier. Hope to see you soon!
  • María

María Cruz · Married on 07/28/2018

4.2
      1.0

Excelente servicio

Excelente trabajo apresar de que no le di mucho tiempo para maquillarme y el tremendo calor que hacía hizo un excelente trabajo 100%recomendada
    Y el maquillaje me duro todo el día y noche y no me hice ni un retoque

Sent on 04/24/2020

AH Stunning Beauty by Ana Hernandez's reply:

Muchas Gracias por tus palabras.
    Te puedo preguntar el por qué de las 4 estrellas? por tus palabras de tu review se mira que te gusto todo. Me gustaría saver por si puedo hacer algo para mejorar la próxima ves.
    gracias por tu tiempo, fue un placer a verte maquillado

Michelle Lopez · Married on 09/21/2019

2.8
      2.0
      3.0

The make up artist started to fall behind towards the end. A chunk of my hair fell before I even made it to the church.

Merchant was not flexible in giving me a second stylist. She only allowed me to have one having us start at 5am to get everyone in. I the bride was done after our time frame set making me run a bit behind. By the time I walked down the aisle I already had a chunk of hair that had fallen out.

Sent on 04/22/2020

Hello Michelle,
    I want to thank you for taking time to write a review. We apologize for not being able to make you completely happy on your special day. I will contact you privately to offer some options. My most sincere apology.
    Thank you for your time.