AGodshalk Photography Reviews

AGodshalk Photography 6
AGodshalk Photography 7

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2019

Highly recommend

Tony was very nice and very professional. Definitely affordable as well. We, of course. had quite a few bumps along the road on wedding day, but he was able to adapt and work with us and get wonderful pictures in the end.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Y

Yoli · Married on 06/23/2019

Good for weddings

accesible with short time notice, good location & price

Sent on 08/18/2019
    AGodshalk Photography 8
  • Wilson

Wilson Rivera · Married on 06/08/2019

Will & Ivette Rivera 6-8-19

Tony, was very professional. He prepares well for your event and does exactly what you ask him to do. The pictures look great and he was very reasonably priced. He is very organized and pays attention to detail. Great photographer!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    AGodshalk Photography 19
    AGodshalk Photography 20
  • Z

Zachary A Grubb · Married on 10/06/2018

We could not have been happier

It was a pleasure working with Anthony throughout the process of planning our wedding, and when the day finally came he was a complete professional. Not only did he make sure we had a classic set of photos, he took our direction on photos we wanted as well! Anthony was also all over the reception getting fantastic pictures of every person who attended having a great time. We could not be happier with the final product we received.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Barbara Dressler · Married on 09/22/2018

Our wedding day

Eric and I are very satisfied with the photos Anthony took. He did everything we ask him to.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Courtney · Married on 07/20/2018

Tony did a great job! He was easy to work with and his prices are great. The full package is worth every penny! The album turned out so well and very professional, high quality album.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Susan M Iseman · Married on 05/12/2018

Wonderful Experience

Tony was truly accomodating for our wedding. His flexibility, demeanor and personality makes him approachable and easy to talk to. He is warm, friendly and has a calmness that allows a person to relax while everything is happening so fast. My wediding day photos were beautiful and simply amazing.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Steve · Married on 05/05/2018

Tony was very attentive and positive. He asked questions and made suggestions of which we would never had thought. Combined with the very affordable price, we are very happy with AGodshalk Photography

Sent on 07/02/2018

Jillian · Married on 03/24/2018

Tony was fabulous. His prices are so affordable, and he will not disappoint you! Tony really loves taking photos and making your special day memorable, and it shows, in both his attitude and the photographs; it is truly his passion. The photo turnaround time was very quick, and his packages offer so much more than others at such a great price.
    I would pick Tony to be our photographer over and over again and could not be happier with the way the photos turned out!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Linda · Married on 01/20/2018

Tony’s is very professional . His prices are excellent

Sent on 02/19/2018

Kristen · Married on 10/13/2017

Tony was such a pleasure to work with! He was extremely attentive to everything going on, and captured every unique and special moment for us! The pictures turned out wonderful! I would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Michael · Married on 07/15/2017

Great experience working with Tony. He was awesome from beginning to end. He did a great job of preparing us for the event so we knew what to expect from picture point standpoint. He delivered on all our expectations and I think he did it for a tremendous price that stayed within our tight budget.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Lisa · Married on 07/15/2017

Sent on 07/30/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/13/2017

My husband and I were beyond happy with choosing AGodshalk Photography for our wedding photographer! Anthony was great to work with leading up to our wedding day, along with on our wedding day. He was very flexible, especially the morning of our wedding day when my bridal party and I were running late for pictures. Anthony had a lot of different poses and ideas for us while taking pictures which we loved! His professionalism the day of the wedding was excellent and even though we only had Anthony as our only photographer he never missed anything. He was always there to take a picture and kept his eye out for candid shots! Our pictures turned out great and choosing AGodshalk Photography was worth every penny!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Turquoise · Married on 03/10/2017

A top priority for my wedding was finding a photographer that I loved and who was cost-effective. Tony was one of the first wedding vendors I booked. After our first meeting, I looked no further and booked him immediately. As our wedding day got closer I was unable to spend as much time on the wedding planning process as I would have liked, due to managing a bakery during the start of our usual very busy wedding season. Tony asked all the right questions to ensure that he captured every single picture we had ever dreamed of. He made my fiancé and I feel SO comfortable - something we were both a bit nervous about. The theme of our wedding was comic books and food trucks. It was a very non-traditional wedding and I had an image in my mind of how I wanted the day and the pictures to turn out, and we could not be more thrilled with how everything turned out. Tony did an amazing job and he caught all of these amazing moments some of which we didn't even remember because the day was filled with so much activity. He gave us everything we wanted and more, and now we can reminisce on our wedding with absolutely breathtaking photographs! Our wedding was truly so special and magical and I can feel it all through his work. Our photos are thoughtful and natural and capture who we are together. I HIGHLY recommend Tony for your photos if you're looking for a genuine, talented and artistic photographer!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Serena · Married on 11/25/2016

Tony was great to work with and reasonably priced. He was very flexible and worked with our wants and needs. We were extremely happy with the outcome and would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Paige · Married on 08/13/2016

Tony was so professional! I am extremely pleased with how my wedding pictures came out! I couldn't have asked for anyone better!!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Tony was fantastic! From our first meeting until I met with him to collect our CD of pics, he was so accommodating. I would highly recommend him to anyone for any occasion. He posed us for some pics and the rest of the time we didn't even know he was there.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Matt · Married on 05/06/2016

He was very professional. The pictures turned out great. He took some of our ideas and did them, he also had great ideas of his own.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Anthony was a great photographer. He made me and my wife feel so comfortable, he was warm and friendly. The pictures he took were incredible too! He had such an attention to detail in the photos, making sure my wife's dress looked perfect before taking every picture. He made our day so special and he has the best prices by far and the quality is easily better than the others. Stop looking for other wedding photographers because he's the best.

Sent on 06/14/2016

We got some very good pictures of every aspect of the wedding. I ran a little late so I didn't get some that I wanted but that was my fault. We had a great experience with this photographer.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Kevin · Married on 04/18/2015

Tony was excellent! Very professional and courteous. Great value for the money!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Robin · Married on 04/04/2015

My husband and I searched for a wedding photographer. We came across AGodshalk Photography and what Tony had to offer was perfect for what we needed. The value for the service we needed was awesome. Tony was very professional. We were very confident in our decision to go with AGodshalk Photography and we were not disappointed. We would definitely recommend AGodshalk Photograpy. We would be glad to use AGodshalk again in the future.

Sent on 05/10/2015

Marita · Married on 01/10/2015

Tony was great! We had such a terrible experience with the photographer for our engagement photos that I was very anxious about hiring a photographer for the wedding. Needless to say I was overjoyed with Tony! From the beginning, he made everything simple and easy, he took so many photos it's hard to choose my favorite! Tony took every photo I requested and was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Dawn · Married on 11/01/2014

Tony was excellent. I can't say enough. He was very professional, patient and flexible. We had a non-traditional wedding (Halloween themed) and he was just as excited about our theme as we were. We also had some challenges which he took on with no issue. Tony is very reasonably priced and easy to work with. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/10/2015