Agave Estates Reviews

Agave Estates 5
Agave Estates 6
Agave Estates 7

Jenny · Married on 04/21/2012

I chose Agave Real in Katy for my wedding reception, and have nothing but positive things to say about the experience. As a fairly new location, the venue certainly reflects the time and effort that was made in creating a beautiful and inviting atmosphere! From the bridal suite, to the courtyard and patio, to the reception hall itself...all had unique touches that provided a comfortable yet elegant space for all of the wedding party and guests. As for the staff, each one of them were always so nice and very responsive to any questions or requests leading up to the day of the wedding. On the day of, my wedding coordinator (Lindsey Patillo) and the rest of the Agave staff and vendors, were so organized and attentive. Everything went just as planned, and couldn't have been better! For me the day went perfectly, and I am thankful for their help in making it possible.

Sent on 05/09/2012

Natalie · Married on 04/07/2012

One word comes to mind when I think about our wedding.... AMAZING! Agave is a gorgeous venue and we had numerous people tell us how much they love the location. I love how they take a lot of the stress out of planning by having a list of vendors ready to go and Lindsey was such a pleasure to work with. I really appreciate all of her hard work to make sure our day was perfect. Our DJ Daniel was AWESOME and kept everyone on the dance floor, I would recommend him to everyone. Everything from food to cake (everything was D-licious) far surpassed my expectations. I will tell everyone I know to check out Agave Estates... I know they will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/12/2012

Vivian · Married on 04/06/2012

My daughter, Christina Weathers got married at Agave Road on Friday, April 6, 2012. Everything was wonderful, beautiful and stress free ..... from the rehearsal the day before to the last dance at midnight the day of the wedding. You made my daughter's day simply magical !!!!
    Thank you Diana Costa and the whole staff at Agave Estates. You are the best !!!!!!!
    Vivian Whatley

Sent on 06/14/2012

Lynda · Married on 03/31/2012

My daughter and future son-in-law went to look at Agave Road, it was the first place and they knew right away it was the place for them. Everyone there was a delight to work with!! The floral consultant,Tawnya was out of this world, very fun and creative. Ouroverall consultant,Diana was also a tremendous help. The preferrred list of vendors was also helpful in making choices easy, we didn't have to shop around and knew we were getting good quality professionals.For example Amanda who was the person who did the inviatations and table decor made things very easy for us. There a a wide selection of invitations to choose from right there included in our package and we didn't have to shop around for a printer. We absolutely reccomend this venue Agave road to anyone!!!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2012

Everything about our experience at Agave Road was beyond amazing, from the day we went to view the venue until the moment we left after our reception. The Agave team was extremely helpful every step of the way. Our coordinator was Diana and she was always on top of everything, making sure we were on schedule and always available to answer questions or help out when we needed it. Amanda did a spectacular job on our invitations, they were exactly what we wanted. Tawnya went above and beyond on our floral. After several meetings discussing every little detail all of the arrangements and bouquets turned out even better than we imagined. It truly was a picture perfect evening and I will be forever grateful for everything the Agave team did for us to ensure the memories will last a life time. I would absolutely reccommend Agave to ANYONE getting married, I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Tammy · Married on 03/25/2012

I was very pleased with my wedding and the experience working with Diana and the Agave team. So many of my guest complimented how beautiful the venue was and how everything was so nice and perfect. The Agave team was very professional and did an excellent job with everything. Working with my coordinator, Diana was such a pleasure. I really appreciated Diana’s professionalism, guidance, and help through out the whole planning process of my wedding. Everything about the food was excellent, and Tawnya who did my flowers did an exceptional job. I would recommend Agave to anyone who is planning to have a wedding or even looking for a place to throw a party.

Sent on 04/25/2012
  • Channing

Channing · Married on 03/25/2012

Lindsey and her team were AMAZING. From day 1, my emails were responded to almost immediately. The day before the wedding, Tawnya who did our flowers, called to make sure I was ok with everything and even let me add a mantle design last minute. Amanda did all of our stationary (invites, programs, menus, etc) and they came out FABULOUS! I got so many compliments on them. We had a lot of questions with wording and how things should be addressed and Amanda knew all the answers and was so patient with us! It was so so nice to not have to worry about coordinating with all of our vendors to make sure the timing was right. Lindsey took care of every single thing. We received so many compliments on the ceremony, reception, and Agave Road. If I could do everything all over again, I would do it exactly the same way! It was the wedding of my dreams :)

Thanks to everyone at Agave Estates for making our day the best!

- Mr. & Mrs. Solomon

Sent on 07/27/2012

Reggie · Married on 03/23/2012

Lindsey stayed on top of everything and took care of all our needs. She was very efficient. Both my photographer and videographer remarked about how accomodating Lindsey/Agave staff were from their vantage point. They both told me that many other venues where they worked were not as gracious. I was pleased with most everything. The only thing I might have changed was the placement of the cake, I think I would have liked to have it placed in the front of the venue, closer to the sweetheart table. I am sure it could have been arranged if I thought to ask. Many guests remarked poitively about the quality of the food, and how nice the appetizers were. People said "much better than typical wedding food". Lindsey took care of so many little things that made it much nicer for the bride and groom, the parents of the bride, the photographer and videographer, and our guests.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Amy · Married on 03/10/2012

Unbelievable!!! Everything was perfect and could not have been more organized so I (bride) could relax and enjoy my day!!

Sent on 03/19/2012

Courtney · Married on 03/09/2012

Everyone was absolutely wonderful. My husband and I felt it was money well spent. We would not have changed one thing about that day. Lindsey was amazing. Amanda did a beautiful job on my invitations and I absolutely loved our flowers, thank you Tawyna. These gals made our day everything we hoped it would be and more! Wonderful memories!!

Sent on 03/21/2012
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 03/03/2012

The facility was awsome. So many complements from family and friends. Diana our co-ordinator,
    was second to none. She was very professional, accomidating, and always greeted you with a smile.

Sent on 03/24/2012

jaime · Married on 03/02/2012

I went to look at Agave Road in June with my mom and even though it was hot outside we both fell in love with the location almost immediately! I knew the moment we arrived that we had to have our wedding there, so a few days later I took my now husband and his parents to go look around and get their opinions, and same as my mom and I, they all fell in love with it also!

We had an outdoor ceremony on March 2, 2012 and it could not have gone any better! Lindsey was our coordinator and was absolutely amazing! She had everything completely in control from before we got there the day of. She was always checking on me (throughout the whole process, not just day of) and was willing to help me with anything!

Agave Estates has almost everything set for you, we did not have to run to several different cake places - they work with only one and she is amazing, we got tons of compliments on the cake! Same with the caterer - only works with one, just pick your menu! And the florist and invitation designs are done with two amazing ladies who also work there and will do anything you need!

My husband and I could not be any happier with our choice and we would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue! Everyone who works for Agave Estates is very responsive - the longest I had to wait for a response was about a day (I emailed late at night and the next day was a holiday I believe) and they are all very professional. Love, love, love them!

Sent on 03/18/2012

Andrea · Married on 02/23/2012

We recently got married at Agave Road and the experience was great. Our coordinator, Grace, was fantastic. She was available via email (our preferred method of communication) to answer all our crazy questions (I'm a worrier) even late at night. Everything went smoothly at the wedding and the guests all commented on the great food and amazing venue. It truly is beautiful! Thank you Grace! We used their in-house florist, Tawnya, and the flowers were great! Thanks to all the Agave staff for making our special day perfect! We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 03/13/2012
  • F

Liz · Married on 02/18/2012

This is a beautiful venue and it's wonderfully staffed. There is something so nice and convenient about having so many services coordinated on-site all the way from your invitations to catering to flowers to DJ. Everyone you work with seems to genuinely care about the service they are providing and make you feel that your needs and happiness are of utmost importance. We had a wonderful experience and highly recommend Agave for your special day!

Sent on 03/20/2012

Amber · Married on 02/11/2012

I decided to have my wedding reception at Agave Road mainly because of the location and the all-inclusive aspect they offer. I couldn't have been more pleased with the entire process up until my special day. Grace was extremely helpful and very attentive to my needs, etc. The venue itself is beautiful and offers a unique atmosphere. You won't be disappointed with any of their vendors; they were all amazing (DJ Daniel, Cat & Luke Photography, Edible Designs by Jessie and invitations by Amanda). The reception itself was very organized; Grace and Daniel kept things flowing and it was just perfect! I would highly recommend Agave Road to anyone!

Sent on 03/21/2012

JoAnn · Married on 02/11/2012

As the MOB, all I can say was from start to finish we had a totally stress free, fun, beautiful, memorable wedding reception. Thanks to everyone at Agave Road for making my daughters special day absolutely fabulous.

Sent on 05/06/2012

Carri · Married on 01/28/2012

When my husband & I were looking for a venue for our wedding we knew right away when we walked into Agave Road. Diana was our coordinator and she was AMAZING, she went above and beyond for us. She made sure everything was on track and going smooth throughout the whole wedding planning process. If I had any questions I could call or email her and she would get back to me very quickly, even days that she was off. She made the whole process so stress free! Steve at Agave is amazing as well, so sweet and you can tell he really cares about each person that comes into his venue. Everytime we saw him he would say hi and talk with us, made us feel special and not just another couple getting married. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch because the staff at Agave knows what they are doing. They have such a great schedule and way of making things run smoothly. I wasn't worried about everything being set up because I knew Diana and the staff would get everything figured out. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about the venue and the staff, everyone was so nice and helpful. We couldn't have had better wedding and a big thanks to everyone at Agave. One of our favorite things about Agave was the way it looks at night with all the torches and fire pit and fire place and candles lit, it looks so beautiful. My husband and I stood outside towards the end of the night and just took in our surroundings and we didnt realize how beautiful Agave really was until we saw it that night. Made us even more happy with our choice of venue!
    We used all their preferred vendors which I would suggest to everyone because they know the venue and have great relatioships with everyone so you know you wont have to worry about things showing up or the quality. Amanda did an outstanding job on the invitations and programs, she is just the sweetest thing! Her excitement made me so excited and made me feel confident that everything would be perfect!
    Tawyna the florist did a spectacular job, she did what I wanted and MORE, she really did blow me away with making sure everything I had invisioned was brought to life, she is so talented and loves trying new things, everything we did was something she had not done and it turned out better than I had imagained. She will do a floral preview of anything you want which helped put my mind at ease about how everything would look.
    Ivan was our DJ and he did a great job making sure the dance floor was packed at all times, he has a great sheet that you put all your do and donts on it and he follows it and is very good at what he does.
    Edible Designs by Jessie did the bride and also the groom cake and it was perfect!! I just wish we could have eaten more than just the piece we fed to one another. HA!
    I love everyone at Agave and know that anyone that has their wedding or event here will not be dissapointed!! I am actually really sad to not talk to everyone on a frequent basis, we became a part of their family!!!I could go on and on, but I love Agave Rd. and want to say THANK YOU to everyone there for making our wedding the best day of our lives!

Sent on 02/20/2012

Tiffany · Married on 01/27/2012

Most amazing venue, team, service, food, you will find in the Greater Houston Area! From start to finish, the entire process is stress-free and flawless. We planned our wedding in 6.5 months and if you think that's a short amount of time, it is, but it's easy if you are working with Agave Estates. They take care of you every step of the way and ensure that your wedding day is as perfect as you dreamed it to be. Their preferred vendors are amazing, so go with their recommendations. The venue is stunning, and guests will remark how fantastic it is - exactly what you want...a memorable venue! The events staff is A++, they are so great to work with and want to make sure every little detail, is taken care of. It's a fun, laid back, perfect wedding experience - they truly pride themselves in customer service and it shows, they took care of my Groom and I and we are so very thankful - our wedding was FANTASTIC!

Sent on 02/12/2012
  • W

Rebecca · Married on 01/20/2012

My wedding was on January 20th, 2012. Everything was 5 stars! Our amazing coordinator, Diana, did such an incredible job. She was always quick to respond whenever we had any questions, and walked us through every step. She made the whole experience stress-free and that is priceless!

Amanda did our invitations, programs, and linens and everything came together so beautifully. I had so many comments on how beautiful the invitations were, and that they were the nicest they have ever seen! She was a joy to work with.

Tawnya did our floral arrangements, and let me tell you, the flowers were gorgeous. She did everything in her power to make sure I got exactly what I wanted, and for the most reasonable cost. Even my husband was impressed, and he's not the type to comment on flowers! The centerpieces on the tables looked magical. It totally made the reception look so beautiful and elegant. She did half of our centerpieces with these silver trees that she makes and hangs tealight candles on them, truly unique! The other half of the tables we did floating orchids and it was just stunning.

I could go on and on about Agave and how wonderful the staff was. Thank you to everyone for making our wedding as special as it was.

Sent on 02/02/2012

Franco · Married on 01/08/2012

Having the wedding ceremony and celebration at Agave Road was a fantastic experience.
    As nervous as the parents of the bride can be during the preparation time and the day of the event, Agave took care of everything and made us feel it's like just another guest.

Diana Costa, the wedding coordinator assigned to us, was very professional and willing to please in every idea and request.
    We did really get values for the cost.

Our guests were impressed with the beauty of the place. There is no another place like this any where else.
    F. Spano

Sent on 01/11/2012

Vanessa · Married on 01/08/2012

We appreciate everything our coordinator Diana did to make our wedding day stress free and special! I cannot thank her enough for how willing she was to help and I really appreciated how she kept me updated on everything! This venue is just what any bride needs to get a classy beautiful wedding that is completely handled by the amazing staff. Diana was the best! (I call her my fairy godmother for my wedding.) I would not change absolutely anything about the wedding at all! Every guest was excited about this enchanting facility and I will miss the staff and venue greatly! This staff is superb. Thank You Agave Road and special thanks to my coordinator Diana!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Tiffany · Married on 01/07/2012

What can I say about Agave Road that already has not been said? This is the most beautiful property I looked at during the planning process. The staff was more than helpful Lindsey was my coordinator and Amanda made the invitations and helped with all of the programs, save the dates and with my upgraded linen package! Both of these ladies were so kind and always there for me and my family (love you guys). Carmen is on their preferred vendors list she did my flowers (Best florist in Houston) in my opinion! The flowers were so bright and my center pieces were fabulous!! All of the vendors are wonderful from Fashion Face to Cakes by Jessie (yummmm) to my food selection I could go on for days. So for someone like me who doesn’t have all the time in the world to plan a wedding, but has to have the best Agave Road makes it easy. This is the way to go ladies and gents, I had my ceremony and reception there on the January 7, 2012 and I am still getting comments about how fun and beautiful the wedding was. All I can say is Agave Road you are the BEST!! Thank you to Lindsey and Amanda I will never forget you guys you two ladies made all my dreams come true!

Sent on 01/11/2012

Lori · Married on 01/07/2012

Agave is a wonderful and unique venue that made planning our wedding on a short timeline a breeze! The staff was fantastic and Grace, our coordinator, did a great job. Tawnya did an amazing job with the flowers. Food and cake were great too!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Joyce · Married on 12/17/2011

The very first day that my daughter and I walked into Agave Road, we knew this would be the place that she and her finance' would have their reception. Everyone was very nice and the feeling you get when you first walk through the doors is one of calmness and peacefulness. Diana was the wedding coordinator and she was very responsive to any questions that we had during the entire process. This is definitely the place out here in Katy for a beautiful reception. All of our guests only had great things to say about how lovely everything was and the food was fantastic. Steve was also there that Saturday and that shows me that he takes pride in making sure that everything went well. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 01/25/2012

Lauren · Married on 12/17/2011

The moment we walked into Agave, we knew this was the place we would have our reception at! It's a one of a kind place! Diana, our wedding coordinator, is such a blessing to us! She handled everything for us, even our last minute chair tying sashes!:) We knew we were in good hands with Diana! She was very quick to answer any emails or last minute ideas that we had and we just knew everything would turn out spectacular without a doubt! I highly recommend Agave Road as your wedding venue!:)

Sent on 02/01/2012