Agave Estates Reviews

Agave Estates 5
Agave Estates 6
Agave Estates 7

Mindy · Married on 03/09/2014

Words can't express how HAPPY I am that me and my now husband choose Agave Estates for our wedding ceremony and reception! Lindsey Pattillo was our wedding coordinator and she made our night an unforgettable night! Everything was perfect, She made sure everything was running smooth. We didn't have a worry that day because Lindsey had everything under control. We had our wedding in Agave Road and we received so many compliments about the venue and our wedding! Thank you Agave Estates for my amazing wedding!

Sent on 03/26/2014

James · Married on 03/09/2014

My wife and I were very lucky to hear about Agave Estates. Agaves Estates has two venues. we chose Agave Road which is the larger original venue before they made a smaller venue. The venues are beautiful and when you see them both it will be hard to choose one or the other. I would recommend going to their open house. You will not be disappointed! The team at Agave Estates is amazing at what they do. They do everything from linens, invitations, favors etc. Our wedding planning was less stressful thanks to Agave Estates and our wonderful coordinator Lindsey Pattillo. We had some trouble with our invitations but Agave Brothers team took care of all of our issues with urgency and care. I married my wife 18 days ago on March 9, 2014 and we both can say we got married in our dream location. This venue is beautiful and very well kept. Agave Estates is always adding on new things to the venues to make it even more beautiful then it already is. Our guests had no issues finding our venue. We received nothing but compliments from all of our guests. I thank Agave Estates and all of they staff that helped in making our wedding a dream come true. Lindsey Pattillo is an amazing coordinator! My wife and I appreciate all her help and time she put into our wedding. Our love and thanks goes out to Agave Estates. James and Mindy

Sent on 03/27/2014

Heather · Married on 03/07/2014

We couldn't imagine our wedding without Agave Road! From the very beginning of the planning process to the actual wedding day, the staff catered to our every need, desire, question and request. We really wanted our wedding to be a celebration of love with our family and friends, and of course a great party that everyone would enjoy. It was all that and more!!! So many of our guests are still talking about how much fun they had and how beautiful the venue was. We had an idea of how we wanted everything to look and feel on our wedding day, but didn't really know how to visualize it on paper. Tawnya and Krysta are so talented with their floral designs and really helped take our ideas to the next level. Amanda went above and beyond to make sure all of our decor and stationary (table linens, invitations, programs, seating chart and Photo Booth pictures) really set the tone of our romantic evening wedding. She really made sure everything flowed together and represented our theme. Lindsey was our coordinator and really made our wedding day a breeze! From the moment we arrived until we left for the night, she had everything covered. We never had to worry about anything. She really allowed us to just take everything in and enjoy the moment! Overall, we had the wedding of our dreams and I don't think it would have been possible without the staff at Agave Road!!!
    - Heather and Chance

Sent on 04/27/2014

Hayley · Married on 02/22/2014

My wedding at Agave Real was perfect!!! Diana and Christy were amazing!! From the beginning it was a smooth process, they helped schedule the meetings around my hectic schedule and were unbelievable patient with us. It was so convenient to have all aspects of the wedding grouped into one. Completely made the entire planning process a breeze. :):)

Sent on 02/25/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 02/21/2014

I was recently married at Agave Real on 2/21/14. I cannot even express how amazing that day was. Everyone told me, "things will happen" "its normal, problems will arise, etc" but they were so wrong. Every single person I dealt with at Agave, including my amazing coordinator, Alli Thomas was amazing, and my day was FLAWLESS. Everything I had ever envisioned was made true. I had constant communication with Alli any day any time, she worked with all my plans, and special surprises we wanted for our guests! She made sure everything happened on time, and in perfect sequence. I could not have imagined a better person by my side that day. Our family & guests are still raving about how beautiful everything was, and how perfect the day was. If you are considering Agave, look no further. They include everything, and everything is top quality, and beautiful! Food (Cordua Bros), Cake (Edible Designs by Jessie), DJ (Ivan Rojas), Invites/Programs (Agave Brothers) and Flowers (Agave Brothers Floral) exceptionally perfect. I was in love with everything. Thank you everyone at Agave for giving me the wedding of my dreams :)

Sent on 03/06/2014

Nick & Valarie · Married on 02/14/2014

When my wife and I went looking for wedding venues for our wedding reception, we stopped by several places and though they were nice, I just couldn't swallow the fact that we were going to dish out $25-$35K for a place that just looked nice... but didn't really give me a warm feeling that it was money well spent. I'm glad my wife suggested that we stop at Agave Estates. It was a Sunday and we didn't have an appointment, but Lindsey Pattillo (VP of Ops) happily greeted us and gave us a tour of the property herself. It was a night and day difference with the pool, the outdoor bar area, the tea light candles. I finally felt that our money would have been well-spent and felt a true sense of value.

The experience only got better from that point on. Lindsey went way out of her way to help us through the entire process. Both my wife and I work late so Lindsey met us offsite after hours on a couple of occasions to go over details of the planning. During the day of our wedding, Lindsey was there to wait on us hand and foot and took care of all of needs, wants, concerns and made sure that that our special day was wonderful.

Lindsey Pattillo is the epitome of true customer service and I can't say enough great things about Agave Estates.

Sent on 03/21/2014

Mylien · Married on 01/12/2014

A wonderful venue in Katy, Texas! Everyone was helpful and made my wedding planning easy and effortless and wedding day flawless!

Sent on 02/26/2014

ana · Married on 12/28/2013

We had our reception at Agave Road and could not have been more pleased with the entire team! I knew I wanted to book Agave Road because it's BEAUTIFUL, but once we met some of the team, booking was a no-brainer! Diana was my initial contact and she was awesome! She was very patient and helpful while meeting with us. She walked us through the entire process and answered calls and emails within hours (if not minutes). Lindsey was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing as well! She had the entire day planned and organized for me, which completely put my mind at ease. She answered questions over Christmas (my wedding was the weekend after Christmas), and just seemed so happy and willing to help. Every question I had was answered on the same day, which says alot for their customer service! On our wedding day, they were both calm and happy! Which is appreciated on such a hectic day :)
    Tawnya (their florist) did my flowers and they were GORGEOUS!! She was also extremely friendly and helpful. She listened to what I wanted, worked with my budget, and her product was amazing! I highly recommend this venue (it's SO pretty and big!) and their team is wonderful! You won't have to worry about a thing if you book with them!!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Magdalena · Married on 12/28/2013

My fiance and I researched and visited few wedding venues before touring Agave Estates. During our tour we were captivated by the scenery and climate of Agave Estates. At our initial consultation we were welcomed with warmth and kindness by Alli Thomas who in a very professional manner explained the whole wedding planning process. After deciding on making our lifetime memories at Agave Estates we learned that Alli was assigned to be our wedding coordinator. We were very happy and grateful for having her assistance as Alli takes pride in the excellence of service she provides to her clients and she would go out of her way to accommodate our needs. We were provided with timely updates about every step of planning process and educated as to what to expect. All our questions were timely answered as well. Alli made the whole experience as stress free and fun as possible. Our reception was a multicultural event and all our requests regarding cultural traditions were incorporated into the event which made us feel closer to home and so appreciated by special people around us. Alli works with great team members who provide their assistance in the planning process. In particular, Amanda Bayer who designed our beautiful wedding programs and Tawnya Morse who designed breathtaking floral arrangements for our ceremony and reception. All of the staff members are very professional, provide superb quality of service and are very friendly. Look no further if you want to have beautiful wedding experience. At Agave Estates you will be made feel special and be provided with great support with planning your special day!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Lindsey · Married on 12/22/2013

We had the best wedding! Everything went so perfect! Initially, I was hesitant to use them since they require you to use their caterer and they have a list of preferred venders and was worried I wouldn't get as good of a deal for my money if I couldn't chose whoever I wanted. I am so happy we decided to use Agave Estates and their venders! Everyone was awesome! Our flowers were beautiful!! The food was amazing! Melissa was our coordinator and she was so attentive and helpful! Melissa was comfortable with a lot of our venders because she has already worked with them before. She even got a final list of our venders and called them all before the wedding to answer any last minute questions and provide info about the venue. She was awesome! Our whole experience with them was perfect! During the ceremony and reception, she would approach me before everything and ask if we were ready to do it like cut the cake or do the garter/bouquet toss, ect. It all went flawlessly. We loved every minute!! Thank you Melissa and Agave!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Agave Estates provided a wonderful wedding for my daughter. Their expertise made it very easy to plan a wedding which helped to relieve the stress that usually takes place while planning a wedding -- of which we are very grateful. They did everything stated in the contract - and more. Their staff worked in perfect harmony to execute all of our wedding ideas in order to personalized every aspect of the wedding. The staff rearranged the venue exquisitely hours before the wedding when the weather prevented the ceremony from taking place outdoors. Their DJ thoroughly entertained our guests and kept the evening running smoothly. A special thanks to our wedding coordinator, Grace Woodward, for always keeping up with our various & multiple requests while she graciously made sure that everything planned was met to our expectations. We appreciate her and all of the staffs efforts for making my daughter's wedding a very important memory in our lives.

Sent on 03/13/2014

Michele · Married on 11/23/2013

My wedding at Agave Road was absolutely wonderful! Grace was my coordinator, and she was so helpful through the entire experience. She was able to accommodate the many details that we wanted to incorporate for our day and was patient with our many requests. The timeline that Agave set out for us made it easy to keep track of what was quickly approaching the due dates, and they were very flexible with setting up meetings with me as an out of town bride. We used their officiant, Leighton, who is just the sweetest man. Tawnya's bouquets and cake topper were absolutely stunning, and she was so helpful with helping us make substitutions that would fit our budget. We absolutely loved the invitations & programs that came with our wedding package - there were so many great choices that didn't require upgrades, and I had comments that they were some of the most stunning invitations some of my guests had seen. Amanda and her team were very helpful and easy to work with. They even had just recently gotten new bronze linens that were included as part of the package, which I loved and used. Our included cake was delicious, moist and beautiful, and they let us choose multiple flavors of cake for different layers. The weather was cold and wet on the day of my wedding, and the team flawlessly transitioned the outdoor plan to a beautiful indoor celebration. They let us string white Christmas lights all along the beams in the middle of the room, and it was a beautiful added touch. We could not have been happier with our wedding and are so glad that we chose Agave Road. ~Michele Williams Tristan

Sent on 04/01/2014

Taryn · Married on 11/02/2013

If you want the wedding of the year, stop your search for vendors NOW! Agave Estates is hands down the best there is for all of your wedding needs! Working with Agave means you can actually enjoy your wedding planning journey and wedding day - stress free! When my husband found a listing for Agave Road, we didn't hesitate to set up an appointment. We fell in love with the beautiful venue and knew right away that Agave Road would provide the fun & romantic atmosphere we wanted for our wedding day. I remember walking around feeling like I was in a remote location far away from Houston! Agave Road is so spacious, indoor & out, yet very warm, inviting, and intimate. The second we signed with Agave, our stress levels completely went away because the only vendors we had to find not included in our package were the florist and photographer. But, we didn't look very far for the florist - we ended up using Agave's very own florist, Tawnya. You name it, Agave can take care of it for you, or they have a preferred vendor that can do it too! If you want the most bang for your buck, Agave will deliver! Everyone with Agave is phenomenal. Our wedding day team included Melissa (coordinator), Amanda (invitations/programs/linens), and Tawnya (florist-OMG!). It’s been 3 weeks since our wedding & I am having withdrawals working with them! These ladies were such a joy and pleasure to work with & made our planning so much fun, which is the way it should be! They’re extremely professional, flexible, and very responsive. Not to mention they are good, genuine people. Our guests have NOT stopped talking about how much FUN they had at our reception and how beautiful everything was; we could not have pulled it off without Agave’s talented experts. Our wedding day was better than anything we could have ever imagined! We can't thank you enough for helping us have the most perfect day! Agave Estates has set a new standard in the wedding industry and is a force to be reckoned with! #TeamAgave

Sent on 11/21/2013

Megan · Married on 10/25/2013

We couldn't have found a better place to have our wedding!!! Everyone we worked with was truly amazing and helpful!!!!

Sent on 12/15/2013

Hector · Married on 10/04/2013

Lindsey was great, made everything easy and stress free...

Sent on 03/27/2014
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 09/22/2013

This place is amaaazing! I can't say enough times how impressed I was with everything and everyone we dealt with at this venue. We held our festivities at Agave Road. Our coordinator, Diana, was phenomenal. She was so helpful, courteous, and always on top of things. Their on site florist, Tawnya, was absolutely wonderful! Such a down to earth, kind person who genuinely cared about our satisfaction. Thanks to both of them a thousand times over for a wonderful, memorable experience. When I returned from our honeymoon, our guests had nothing but compliments on the venue itself (gorgeous) as well as everything else. Thank you Diana, Tawnya and all the Agave staff for making our wedding, as well as the whole process leading up to it, a day I will treasure always...love y'all!
    -Casey Depenbrock

Sent on 10/07/2013

Alli and all the staff at Agave Road did a wonderful job with our wedding and things could not have gone smoother. I appreciated their follow up and attention to detail as well as their ability to make our wedding day as stress free as possible. I highly recommend this one stop wedding venue to all bride-to-be's! They are the best!!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Elaine · Married on 09/07/2013

My daughter's wedding was at Agave Road in Katy a few weeks ago and it was AWESOME!! Everything went perfectly!! Alli Thomas was our coordinator and she was amazing and did a great job!!!! She kept everything and everyone on track and made sure everything was in perfect order. Nothing went wrong! It was a wonderful event. Everything was gorgeous and everything we wanted!! The venue is beautiful and distinctive and charming with a lot of character. Amanda Bayer was our Creative Director and did a fantastic job! She was very creative and helped us design beautiful invitations, place cards, table number frames with pictures and many other details of the wedding. Tawnya Morse was our Floral Designer and was awesome! She came up with very creative ideas for us and spent all the time with us that we needed and wanted. The centerpieces were exquisite and beautiful! We had a great time and a lot of fun working with Tawnya and Amanda!!! We got to know both Tawnya and Amanda and they are incredible and creative ladies! Everyone there was very nice and very customer focused and went out of their way to make sure my daughter's wedding was perfect. They treated us like ours was the only event they were working on. I highly recommend Agave Road!!! I just can't praise them enough!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Vanessa · Married on 08/30/2013

After visiting a good number of hotels, restaurants, and historical landmark-type venues, my fiancee and I were just so ready to make a decision on a venue but nothing was really standing out to us. Until we visited Agave Estates, where we instantly fell in love. The decor, beautiful landscaping, and resort-like ambiance were enough to grab our attention but after meeting with our coordinator and learning all that the venue had to offer in the all-inclusive package, the decision was easy, hands-down. I had about 3 months left of coordinating after signing the contract, and the process was very painless thanks to the prompt and professional style of Diana, Melilssa, Tawnya (florist) and all of the venue's recommended vendors. Day of the wedding came, and all we had to do was show up and enjoy the day, stress free. I spilled food on my dress during the reception, and Diana helped me clean it off with tonic water. How much more attentive can you get? Thanks to the Agave, we have the memory of a lifetime.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Vanessa · Married on 08/10/2013

I planned a wedding in 6 weeks, very last minute, and my guests couldnt believe "all I had done" and how "I didn't forget even one detail" in planning a wedding in such a short amount of time! My response: "It wasn't me, it was Melissa!(My wedding coordinator)!

They think of everything, they are so accommodating and everything is (basically) done for you.

EVERY SINGLE person I came in contact with from the person at the front desk, to my wedding coordinator to their prefferred vendors were amazing and when something did go wrong (and it will - not because of Agave, but because thats life), they took care of it immediately, professionally and with class!

My wedding coordinator was INCREDIBLE from start to finish - from "Hello, my name is...." to "If you need me to, I will absolutely help you address you invitations." to "Here, I see that your wine glass is empty, here is another." at my reception. I love Melissa and met a person I will call "friend" from now on.

Tawnya, my florist was awesome. I "knew" what I wanted and she could envision it when I described it to her and the vision cam e alive on my wedding day. With Tawnya, there is no need to stress. Tell her what you want and TRUST HER! Thats all you need to do and it will be beautiful!

Edible Designes by Jessie was good, The Wedding Show DJ Peter was awesome, the food that we ordered was wonderful...

I did not use the prefferred photographer, however...not for any reason, I had just heard that LeVan Images was good so I went with them. :) And they, too did a fantastic job!

I would reccommend Agave Estates to anyone and everyone! The company, in its entirety, is so wonderful in every way!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Sulisa · Married on 08/10/2013

My husband and I absolutely love working with the team at Agave! Everyone was courteous, accommodating, and professional. We worked with Lindsey and Alli was our event coordinator. They were both quick at responding to our emails (within 24 hours). She had extremely flexible in making accommodations to meet our expectations and last minute emergency changes. Alli was very organized. She had everything down to the T.

The venue itself was the most beautiful venue we've seen. We even had guests that emailed us after our wedding for details because they wanted to re-do their wedding reception at that location.

The prices were excellent considering how much the venue included. My husband and I had busy work schedules and we wanted minimal planning on our part. Agave Estates was everything we hoped for in a venue.

We were extremely impressed by their stellar job and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Holly · Married on 07/29/2013

I have never written a review before until today I just felt that others who are looking for a stress free weeding needed to know about Agave Road.
    Agave Road made it very easy for me. They did mostly everything for me I did not have to worry about finding a caterer, the wedding cake, and the officiant. I was working full time so this was a very nice that they had a package that included everything except the flowers, and photographer.
    Alli the wedding coordinator made the experience wonderful. She was amazing wherever she saw that she could help during the wedding and reception she did. Alli contacted my makeup artist the photographer and limo driver the day before the wedding just to confirm with them. She saw that my bridesmaid needed help with my dress and she jumped in and bustled it so I could quickly get back out to my guest. My sister had a headache she took care of her so she could enjoy the reception. Words can not express how thankful I was to have her as a wedding coordinator.
    I highly recommend that you take a look at this place if you are planning a wedding. We looked at all of the places in the area and none of them compared to Agave Road. All of my guest were amazed with the place and we even had many of the guest tell us this was the best wedding they had been to.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Mia · Married on 07/13/2013

My husband and I were married at Agave Real, and the whole experience from planning to the actual wedding was amazing. The staff is very organized and helpful. We had to move out date back one week from when we originally booked at, and it was no issue at all. The best part was the level of service Agave Estates provides, which made the whole process stress-free. In all the meetings we had (invitations, flowers, decorations, day-of details), the person responsible for each piece was incredibly professional, open and honest, and didn't try to push us into making decisions we weren't comfortable with. Grace Woodward was our coordinator, and she made everything super simple. The day of the wedding went so smoothly, and the whole night guests came up to me and said that it was the best wedding they had ever attended, and couldn't stop complimenting the food, the venue, the coordination, everything! Absolutely amazing! I would 100% percent recommend either of the Agave Estates for a wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Rachel · Married on 07/13/2013

Agave Real is the most beautiful and amazing venue located in the Houston area. My husband and I absoulty fell in love with the venue and overall atmosphere when we first looked at it. We got married on Friday, July 5, 2013. We absolutely loved every minute of working with the wonderful team at Agave Estates. Grace was so helpful when planning and coordinating every detail of our wedding. It truly was a stress-free environment. Tawnya did a fabulous job on our floral and Amanda did an amazing job on the invitations and programs. It was so nice to go to one location for all of our planning meetings- it really is an "all inclusive" venue! And the cake and food was outstanding!!! I would recommend everyone to go and tour the marvelous venue and you will fall in love with it too!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Diana and Agave provided us with professional and exceptional service for my daughter's wedding reception. The venue was beautiful and everyone had a fabulous time! We had a very large group and everything ran smoothly. I have made many recommendations to my friends already!

Sent on 09/06/2013