Agave Estates Reviews

387 | Katy, TX

387 Reviews for Agave Estates

387 Agave Estates Reviews

Stacey · Married on 08/24/2018

We are so happy to have found Agave Estates. We began planning our August wedding at the very end of April. With just a few months to plan Agave made it exceptionally easy to make all of our wedding dreams come true. Everything could not have been possible without Stephani, our wonderful coordinator. What honestly could have been a very stressful time was relatively stress free for us. She even went as far as to find a solution for one of my jr bridesmaid/flower girls who was making a fuss about her dress causing discomfort in her arms and she managed to fix it and prevent a complete meltdown. Everything truly went as planned. We received so many compliments from our guests, we know this could not have been possible without all of the wonderful staff. We truly are so thankful and glad we chose Agave Estates for our wedding venue. We will cherish that day forever.

Tammy · Married on 06/30/2018

We had an amazing time. The staff and vendors went above and beyond expectations. Glad we chose them for the all exclusive.

Agave Estates 1
    Agave Estates 7
    Agave Estates 8
    Agave Estates 9

Elisabeth · Married on 05/05/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better venue or team! They helped make my wedding vision come to fruition with all of their hard work. Julie, the Amanda's as well at Tawnya and Brittany with Bella Dia next door were a pleasure to work with.

Agave Estates 10
    Agave Estates 11
    Agave Estates 12
    Agave Estates 13
    Agave Estates 14
    Agave Estates 15

Jillian · Married on 03/31/2018

Our wedding at Agave Real was perfect. They did a great job of taking care of us from start to finish. Our coordinator Stephani was on top of everything we needed - we had detailed planning sessions with her where we went through every little detail of the ceremony and reception to make sure that there were no loose ends. Stephani was very responsive to me, even in the final weeks before when she was on vacation and I had many small questions that would cause me to email her multiple times per week. The venue itself was gorgeous and they take care to touch up the place regularly. All of the event staff were also great - very friendly and good service overall. The bartender Joy was able to efficiently serve all of our 150 guests with ease. Overall, we were very happy with our decision to have our wedding at Agave.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Agave Estates's reply:

Jillian, What an amazing day it was for you, Brian, and the entire family! We are so thrilled Agave was able to share in your memorable wedding. I enjoyed working closely with you to make sure every detail you envisioned was brought to life! Thank you for your kind words about Agave and our staff. We all enjoy creating events that will leave our clients with memories to last a lifetime. Best wishes to you and Brian, Stephani

Madelyn · Married on 07/22/2017

WOW! Our wedding was beautiful!! I couldn't have imagined having a better wedding anywhere else. Our coordinator, Alyssa Martinez, was fantastic!!! She was so helpful and always quick to respond to an email or text.
    One of the best things about Agave is that it is all inclusive, which made it extremely stress free and easy to coordinate. The only piece of the wedding that we had to find outside of Agave was our photographer/videographer, which was no big deal.
    The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious. We are still getting compliments about everything from our guests. It really was a flawless day and couldn't have done it without Agave and Alyssa! Thanks again!!!

Beth · Married on 06/10/2017

We are so happy we chose Agave Road for our daughter's wedding! They were so easy to work with, and our coordinator, Alyssa Martinez, was amazing! She walked us through every step, and everything went perfectly! The venue is beautiful, the food was fantastic, and every little detail was great! We could not have been happier!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Agave Estates's reply:

Hi Beth! First off, I absolutely ADORED working with Lauren and you guys! Y’all were absolutely the sweetest and a dream to work with. I definitely felt like a friend by the end of the nigh and was so glad I had the opportunity to get to know y’all and make Lauren and Stephen’s day the best ever! I hope y’all have a great summer and thank you so much for these kind words. All the love to y’all! -Alyssa
  • U

ury · Married on 05/05/2017

Having our wedding at Agave Road was one of the best decisions that my husband and I could have ever made! From the moment that we walked in we fell in love with the venue itself! The staff was wonderful, every single person that we interacted with was awesome! They made sure that every detail was perfect and that our vision would become a reality! We had the pleasure of working with Alyssa, our wedding coordinator, and she was absolutely AMAZING! She made sure that everything went as planned and beyond. She made herself available to us at any time and made the process stress free! I could have not done it without her! If you are looking for a venue, look no more, Agave Road is the venue to get married at!!!

Nicci · Married on 04/30/2017

Where do I begin??? We chose Agave Real for our wedding location. Part of why we chose Agave besides it's natural beauty was the fact that it included so much! We moved to Texas 2 years ago from Illinois (born and raised) it took us months to decide where to do it, until we toured Agave! We instantly fell in love we loved the Texian feel the venue had (which we could NEVER find in Illinois!!) From cake, invites, flowers, DJ, photo booth, open bar, food, decor and so much more we knew Agave did or offered it all! We had Amanda Harris as our coordinator, I'm SO thankful for her. I showed Amanda my visions & she put them into motion. Amanda as well as all the staff at Agave made our wedding PERFECT!! I wouldn't change a thing, we had the perfect day at a dream location. Being an all inclusive venue made planning even easier than expected the most stress I had through out planning was which food we liked more and what color linens we wanted. I can't say enough about Agave, they've thought of it all! Everyone at Agave truly loves what they do, Tawnya (Bella Dia Floral) & Amanda/Britney (Bella Dia Stationary) were a blessing to work with as well. I showed them my floral/invites/menu ideas/pictures and they made them come to life! Our cake was provided as well by Jessie (Edible Designs) it was so BEAUTIFUL & super moist as well as delicious, we received so many compliments on how gorgeous but still delicious it was! I also showed her a few images of what I wanted & they made my dream cake come to life! Our guests were in aw of Agave, 90% of them came in from Illinois for our wedding and all of them told us they had never been to a wedding like it! Thank you SO much Agave for making our dream wedding come true!!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Agave Estates's reply:

Oh Nicci, thank you so much for your kind words! I know I told you a dozen times but I've got to say it again, I LOVED coordinating your wedding! All of your friends and family were just so sweet, and you did an amazing job coming up with all of the little details that made your day unique. Thank you for letting Agave be a part of your wedding day. It truly was an honor! - Amanda Harris

Christina · Married on 04/08/2017

When I say my wedding was perfect, I truly mean that every single part was absolutely incredible, and I'll remember this for the rest of my life thanks to Agave! We picked Agave Road for our wedding because of it's beautiful property, and all-inclusive package. Having everything coordinated by Agave made wedding plan super simple, and enjoyable! Every single aspect of my ceremony and reception was flawless and beautiful, and we owe it all to this amazing venue, the amazing staff, and amazing coordinator, Alyssa Martinez! So many of our friends and family complimented our wedding saying it was one of the best weddings they had attended, and it made us feel so blessed to have been able to have our special day at such an amazing place. We appreciate everything that Tawnya, Amanda, and Alyssa did with our floral, décor, invitations, and planning to ensure our wedding would be perfect. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd have such a PERFECT wedding, and it's all thanks to Agave!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Agave Estates's reply:

Christina! Thank you for your kind words! I absolutely loved working with you, your parents and Austin to make y’all’s special day the best day ever! You guys were a joy to work with and everyone was immeasurably kind and appreciative! So glad I had the honor of being your coordinator! All the love to you and Austin! -Alyssa

Shiwani · Married on 03/17/2017

Getting married at Agave Road was one of the best decisions we've ever made. They did EVERYTHING! From the very beginning stage of planning till the moment we did our grand exit, every moment was perfect. Our coordinator, Alyssa was amazing, and truly the best person ever! Tawnya at Bella Dia did our flowers and they were gorgeous. We did invitation from them as well which turned out so well. Food was amazing, Cake from Edible Designs by Jessie was amazing. And, DJ Ivan kept us all on our feet all night long. Thanks to the Agave team we had such an amazing and fun wedding. I wish i could relive that day just one more time.

It was truly the BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Agave Estates's reply:

Shiwani! Gosh, I absolutely loved working with you and Erik for your big day! Y’all were so fun and sweet and the love between you guys filled the room! I’m so glad you had an amazing wedding and it was a true joy to be your coordinator! I hope you had an amazing honeymoon and I send all the love and happiness to you and Erik! XOXO! -Alyssa

Geraldine · Married on 02/18/2017

My daughter's wedding reception was held at Agave Road and our coordinator was Jessica Olvera. Jessica was wonderful to work with and Agave Road was great. We had so many compliments on how nice Agave Road was, how delicious the food was, how great the DJ was, how well the evening flowed, etc. My daughter also used Amanda Bayer for invitations and they were beautiful. Thank you Jessica, Amanda, and staff.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Agave Estates's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs. Knowlan! We truly appreciate your feedback. I hope that Rachael’s wedding was everything she and Zach dreamed it would be! It was a pleasure working with you to plan your daughter’s special day. The night was truly beautiful! I’m glad your guests had such a wonderful time. Your s’mores favors were such a fun touch by allowing guests to socialize by the fireplace outside. Rachel looked absolutely stunning and we wish her and Zach all the love and happiness in their marriage as Mr. & Mrs. Morton! - Jessica Olvera

Amber · Married on 02/17/2017

This venue is gorgeous! The all inclusive packages makes everything easy and stress free. Jessica Hellwinkel was very helpful and very accommodating to my fiancé and I. I know we made the right choice in choosing this venue and I cannot wait to get married at agave estates!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Agave Estates's reply:

Amber, you and your fiancé are a beautiful couple and it will be a stunning event that we are so please to be hosting.

Toni · Married on 12/31/2016

A big thanks to Alyssa and the team at Agave Road for making our daughter Keri and her husband Blake's wedding an awesome celebration! From the delicious food to the talented DJ Ivan to the decorations and ambiance (thanks Bella Dia!). What a night to remember!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Agave Estates's reply:

Toni, thank you so much for your review! It was a joy to coordinate Keri and Blake’s New Year Eve wedding and it was absolutely stunning! You guys were so fun to work with and I could tell everyone had an amazing time! All the love to y’all! - Alyssa
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 12/14/2016

UPDATE: Everyone at Agave Estates helped Kenny and I's our wedding day go smoothly! The week leading up to our wedding,
    Nancy Anderson confirmed all details with our additional vendors. She went above and beyond, even to make sure that my parents, who traveled across the country and were not adjusting to the climate well, were taken care of. The day of the wedding, as with any event there will be hiccups, our limo was on time, just not at the right location. But I had no fear! Nancy was on the phone with the office and gave the driver directions right to where we were (he was just down the road, so no issues).
    The Serving Staff the night of the event were exceptionally professional. All were dressed in appropriate uniforms, with clean hair, make-up, and hygiene. Bartenders were excellent and friendly. The tables were kept pre-bussed and clean.

Very professional! They are very quick to respond to voicemails and emails, even in early mornings and late evenings. Katie and Brandy are exceptional, thorough, and very flexible. Katie took as much time as needed to talk with me about all the prices, amenities, and services included. I cannot wait to tour the location in a few weeks!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Agave Estates's reply:

Thank you Theresa we are eager to hear from Brides who call excited about being engaged and ready to start the process for their big day! We do our best to make it as convenient as possible for you. We are happy to have you come to Agave Estates to tour and thrilled to get the opportunity to be a part of the most important day of your life. Sincerely, Brandy Theresa, thank you so much for your 5 star review! I am so glad you called and we got to spend the time we did together on the phone going over packages and everything you were envisioning for your special day. Soon after the conversation we had our tour together with you and Kenny, your amazing groom ! I really felt a great connection with both of you as looked at Agave Real, sat and talked and laughed about a lot , and look forward to hearing from you today to go ahead and book your wedding day together. Yall are an amazing couple and I can only hope to see you on your wedding day.  Thanks so much Theresa, Katie

Mariela · Married on 11/27/2016

I could not have asked for a better team of wedding experts to make my dream wedding come true! I never once felt like I wasn't taken care of or that my wedding was not going to be as I imagined it. It was more than I ever could have asked for. My husband and I got so many compliments on the venue and some even said it was the best wedding they ever went to. If you want to be a bride who feels like a celebrity and want to feel no stress on your big day, go to Agave. I mean it.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Agave Estates's reply:

Hello Mariela, we appreciate your kind words. Our Agave team and vendors work meticulously to make every aspect of your wedding come together effortlessly. We try and create a stress free process for you and everyone involved so you can truly enjoy your special day. On behalf of Agave Estates we wish you and Eric all the love and happiness in your marriage as Mr. & Mrs. Kotoun! - Jessica

Adriana · Married on 11/25/2016

If you're looking for a drop dead gorgeous venue and stress-free wedding planning then Agave is the place to get married. Our wedding was beyond perfect! I can't thank Agave enough for everything they did for us.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Agave Estates's reply:

Hello Adriana, you were such a pleasure to work with. Our Agave team and vendors work tentatively to make sure every detail of your wedding is as perfect as possible. We try and create a stress free process for you and everyone involved so you can truly enjoy your special day. On behalf of Agave Estates we wish you and Jacob all the love and happiness in your marriage as Mr. & Mrs. Robbins! - Jessica

Sandra · Married on 10/29/2016

Agave was amazing!! My husband and I felt like our entire wedding night was a dream! Alyssa was or awesome coordinator and she went above and beyond to make sure everything went perfectly. The ease you get from picking an all-inclusive venue is well worth it. The DJ, officiant, cake, and invitations included were well above our expectations. Five stars!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Agave Estates's reply:

Hi Sandra! Thank you for your kind words! I loved working with you and Dylan and y’all’s wedding was absolutely beautiful! It was a privilege being your coordinator and I hope y’all had an amazing honeymoon after all the planning! With love, Alyssa

Monica · Married on 10/16/2016

I can't recommend Agave Estates highly enough. They worked with us every step of the way to make sure our wedding was as stress-free as possible and exactly how we imagined it. I especially want to recommend Jessica as our coordinator and Tawnya, our florist. It felt like they knew what we wanted before we even realized sometimes, they were completely in tune with our vision. I will continue to recommend Agave to anyone who's looking for a Houston venue.

Britaini · Married on 10/09/2016

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our wedding at Agave Road. I can't tell you how absolutely amazing it is to book a venue that literally takes care of everything! Not only that, but all of their options for food, cake, invitations, etc are so classic and wonderful. I truly couldn't have been more pleased with my wedding day. The bride quarters are stunning! Everyone pays such detail into making sure you truly get the wedding day of your dreams. Alyssa was our wedding coordinator and she did such an amazing job at giving us the wedding of our dreams. She even set up our wedding decorations and centerpieces while I got ready upstairs! Her and the rest of the Agave team went above and beyond and I couldn't recommend them more! 5 stars to any Agave venue. You wont be disappointed!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Agave Estates's reply:

Britaini! I absolutely, absolutely loved working with you and Jared to make y’all’s wedding perfect! You guys were so easy and fun to coordinate for and I loved being your coordinator! It’s so clear how loved and cherished you are and I had fun meeting all of your friends and family! I hope London was great and all the best to you and Jared! -Alyssa

Prasant · Married on 10/08/2016

It was absolutely fantastic.

Doan · Married on 10/02/2016

I just got married there on October 2nd and I am so pleased with the quality of service we received. Picking a venue and vendors is hard enough but Agave Estates has an amazing team of people who really pulled off our big day. It was so easy working with them and everyone is so friendly, approachable, and flexible. I would really recommend them because we were able to get so many things that our friends (who got married) weren't at a cheaper price!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Agave Estates's reply:

Thank you Doan for sharing your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you! At Agave our staff and vendors strive to provide the upmost quality of service to you and your guests on the big day. We understand planning your wedding can be stressful and overwhelming at times especially with so many options to choose from. As a comprehensive venue we want to be able to handle it all for you and make it an easy process for you and everyone involved. On behalf of Agave Estates we wish you and Michael all the happiness and love in your marriage as Mr. and Mrs. Young.

Katelyn · Married on 09/30/2016

When we first started looking at venues Agave was the very first venue we went to and we immediately fell in love with it. The ambiance is amazing. From the first time we started communications with Amanda in regards to the contract through the day after our wedding, we received only fast responses and all of our questions answered. Our coordinator was amazing! I didn't feel stressed about anything during the process because of Alyssa. Alyssa was the best and she was so patient with me changing things and then changing them back. Our wedding went better and looked more amazing than I could have ever imagined. This is definitely the venue to choose!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Agave Estates's reply:

Katelyn, thank you so much for your sweet review! You and Shaun were such an easy couple to work with and it was an honor being your coordinator! Your wedding was full of fun and happiness and I could tell how loved you guys are just by being with your friends and family! All the best wishes to you and Shaun! -Alyssa
  • Alexandre

Alexandre · Married on 07/16/2016

We had our wedding reception at Agave Road this past July & it was just fantastic! The course of events went super smooth all the way from start to finish. We booked two extra hours to allow for a cocktail hour & an extra hour of party time! It FLEW! I highly recommend looking into it.

Service: Nancy A. was our coordinator & was super pleasant to work with. She took out all the stress we had with how the reception would actually run. This was fantastic for the Mrs., as she had plenty of other stuff to stress about. Nancy was very professional in all our interactions, personable, & engaging in our meetings. She answered any questions we had pop up with ease & was able to customize our event timeline to meet a few changes we wanted to make. She was readily available throughout the entire event any time we needed her. Also, superb gratitude goes out to all the service staff involved in setting up the venue & breaking it down. All the tables, plate settings, etc looked great. I know a lot of work goes into it before, during, & after the event.

Venue: I got a selfie with a donkey. It's beautiful, I'll just stop here.

In-house catering: The only snag we hit - We originally selected Frana Catering. But just about a month before the wedding, Agave Estates & Frana's partnered services came to an end leaving us to use Agave Catering, a newly launched in-house catering service. My wife & I were super bummed because we were looking forward to having what we originally selected. Nancy & the Agave team were very supportive in this transition & Chef Eric (great guy!) came through with the delicious food! The scalloped potatoes didn't match exactly what we tasted (I was looking forward to those) but the fact that I'm only picking that out shows how great the food ended up turning out!

Seriously consider Agave Estates!

Separate reviews on their respective vendor pages: Floral, invitations (Agave Brothers), DJ Gus (Fancy Tie Events), Cake (Edible Designs by Jessie)

Sent on 08/23/2016

Agave Estates's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words. I am so happy to hear that the switch to Agave Catering was a smooth transition for you and that you enjoyed the food! It really means a lot to us to hear that the planning process was stress free. That is exactly what we want for all our brides and grooms. We all wish you a blissfully wonderful marriage. You both truly deserve it!!

Autumn · Married on 05/29/2016

Agave Estates is a beautiful venue that absolutely makes dreams come true. I grew up in Houston, so it was important I did my wedding in Houston, though I live in California. After sharing this with Agave, they promised me their were the right venue for the distance. And they were absolutely RIGHT. they completely worked with how far I was. When I got my wedding planner, Nancy Anderson (who is the best, EVER), she worked with me from afar to get all the little kinks and details sorted. My wedding was a beautiful dream, and it went without a hitch - except for one... ME! I got "hitched" ;). Anyways, such an amazing venue, with great and caring people!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Agave Estates's reply:

Autumn, you are such a sweet person! I had so much fun working with you and James and your first dance was absolutely priceless! You definitely got everyone on the dance floor. Thank you for being so kind. We all really enjoyed working with you and your family! Have a blessed marriage! -Nancy