Agave Estates Reviews

Agave Estates 7
  • Simone

Simone Rixey · Getting married on 10/17/2020

A Tour at Agave Estates

Our tour of Agave Estates helped us realize one very important value we had to have in our wedding venue of choice - a tranquil and calm environment. My fiancé and I toured Agave Estates on the day another bride-to-be was having her wedding. Seeing how calm she was & the staff was, helped us make our decision to book with them for our special day. Lindsey has been excellent so far with communication. We are so relieved to have found an all inclusive, anxiety free venue.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Agave Estates's reply:

Simone, it has been a pleasure working with you and Maurice. We can’t wait to make your wedding vision become a reality and witness one of the happiest days of your life! Thank you, for saying yes to Agave Estates and letting us be a part of your journey. - Lindsey
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 01/18/2020

Lindsey Tiller was the reason for saying YES

It was pouring outside when i had gone with my MOH to check out Agave and Lindsey was there ready to greet us. Her happy and peppy personality was so right for the crappy weather. After seeing the rooms to get ready and the small little details all sound the venue, i fell in love! i had another venue in mind but Agave had it ALL! I still got to stick to my budget and got a sweet deal! Lindsey was super sweet and not pressuring to the point where i was overwhelmed. Between the venue and Lindsey it was a for sure YES!! So very excited to get Married in Jan 2020.

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Agave Estates 8
    Agave Estates 9
    Agave Estates 10

Agave Estates's reply:

Hey Jessica, thank you for your sweet words. It's been a pleasure to work with you too! I can’t wait for you and Corey to have the most perfect unforgettable day! Meeting you and your Maid of Honor was a blast! You were both so incredibly kind and funny. I can see how close the two of you are and I know you'll have such a fun time together planning your special day! - Lindsey
  • Laurie

Laurie Zabala · Married on 05/04/2019

Just what We were looking for

Venue is gorgeous and Amanda is great!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Agave Estates's reply:

Hi Laurie, thanks for your review! And I love your profile pic in front of your ceremony fireplace. We're going to have so much fun getting ready for your May wedding!

Venessa · Married on 03/16/2019

Stunning!!!

This venue is just beautiful! We chose the all inclusive package and the whole planning process was a breeze! They are amazing, always available and so sweet! They really make you feel like a special bride! We needed little to no decor since it is already so beautiful and saved money on floral and centerpieces.

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Agave Estates 11
    Agave Estates 12
    Agave Estates 13

Agave Estates's reply:

Hi Vanessa, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. You were a beautiful bride and you wedding was truly unique. John and his Groomsmen's send off at the ceremony was unforgettable! The custom CD’s of your Wedding Music and the Cigar Roller were such special touches for your guests to enjoy! It was an amazing evening you will remember the rest of your life and I am so glad I got to be a part of it! Warmest Wishes Always,
    Julie

Amanda · Married on 02/17/2019

The Perfect Day!

Agave was everything I could have wanted. Everything about the venue is beautiful. The all-inclusive package made the planning process so easy. Our wedding coordinator, Stephanie Peralta, was there every step of the way, coordinating with the vendors and keeping them up-to-date. We couldn't have done it without her! My only regret is that we didn't come see it sooner; once we came to see it, there was no question that this was the one! Thank you for a PERFECT day, start to finish!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Agave Estates's reply:

Nothing could be more perfect than a beautiful bride on her wedding day! With you looking amazingly stunning, Agave was the just background to your elegant evening, Amanda. Our all-inclusive package is composed of vendors that are the best in their professions at customizing your vision and together, they create the perfect day for you. It was a pleasure working with you, and seeing your parents enjoy themselves throughout your enchanted evening. We couldn’t be happier for you and Michael. Best wishes, Stephani.

Stacey · Married on 08/24/2018

We are so happy to have found Agave Estates. We began planning our August wedding at the very end of April. With just a few months to plan Agave made it exceptionally easy to make all of our wedding dreams come true. Everything could not have been possible without Stephani, our wonderful coordinator. What honestly could have been a very stressful time was relatively stress free for us. She even went as far as to find a solution for one of my jr bridesmaid/flower girls who was making a fuss about her dress causing discomfort in her arms and she managed to fix it and prevent a complete meltdown. Everything truly went as planned. We received so many compliments from our guests, we know this could not have been possible without all of the wonderful staff. We truly are so thankful and glad we chose Agave Estates for our wedding venue. We will cherish that day forever.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Tammy · Married on 06/30/2018

We had an amazing time. The staff and vendors went above and beyond expectations. Glad we chose them for the all exclusive.

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Agave Estates 20
    Agave Estates 21
    Agave Estates 22

Elisabeth · Married on 05/05/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better venue or team! They helped make my wedding vision come to fruition with all of their hard work. Julie, the Amanda's as well at Tawnya and Brittany with Bella Dia next door were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Agave Estates 23
    Agave Estates 24
    Agave Estates 25
    Agave Estates 26
    Agave Estates 27
    Agave Estates 28

Jillian · Married on 03/31/2018

Our wedding at Agave Real was perfect. They did a great job of taking care of us from start to finish. Our coordinator Stephani was on top of everything we needed - we had detailed planning sessions with her where we went through every little detail of the ceremony and reception to make sure that there were no loose ends. Stephani was very responsive to me, even in the final weeks before when she was on vacation and I had many small questions that would cause me to email her multiple times per week. The venue itself was gorgeous and they take care to touch up the place regularly. All of the event staff were also great - very friendly and good service overall. The bartender Joy was able to efficiently serve all of our 150 guests with ease. Overall, we were very happy with our decision to have our wedding at Agave.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Jillian,

What an amazing day it was for you, Brian, and the entire family! We are so thrilled Agave was able to share in your memorable wedding. I enjoyed working closely with you to make sure every detail you envisioned was brought to life! Thank you for your kind words about Agave and our staff. We all enjoy creating events that will leave our clients with memories to last a lifetime. Best wishes to you and Brian, Stephani

Madelyn · Married on 07/22/2017

WOW! Our wedding was beautiful!! I couldn't have imagined having a better wedding anywhere else. Our coordinator, Alyssa Martinez, was fantastic!!! She was so helpful and always quick to respond to an email or text.
    One of the best things about Agave is that it is all inclusive, which made it extremely stress free and easy to coordinate. The only piece of the wedding that we had to find outside of Agave was our photographer/videographer, which was no big deal.
    The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious. We are still getting compliments about everything from our guests. It really was a flawless day and couldn't have done it without Agave and Alyssa! Thanks again!!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Beth · Married on 06/10/2017

We are so happy we chose Agave Road for our daughter's wedding! They were so easy to work with, and our coordinator, Alyssa Martinez, was amazing! She walked us through every step, and everything went perfectly! The venue is beautiful, the food was fantastic, and every little detail was great! We could not have been happier!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Hi Beth!
    First off, I absolutely ADORED working with Lauren and you guys! Y’all were absolutely the sweetest and a dream to work with. I definitely felt like a friend by the end of the nigh and was so glad I had the opportunity to get to know y’all and make Lauren and Stephen’s day the best ever! I hope y’all have a great summer and thank you so much for these kind words. All the love to y’all! -Alyssa
  • U

ury · Married on 05/05/2017

Having our wedding at Agave Road was one of the best decisions that my husband and I could have ever made! From the moment that we walked in we fell in love with the venue itself! The staff was wonderful, every single person that we interacted with was awesome! They made sure that every detail was perfect and that our vision would become a reality! We had the pleasure of working with Alyssa, our wedding coordinator, and she was absolutely AMAZING! She made sure that everything went as planned and beyond. She made herself available to us at any time and made the process stress free! I could have not done it without her! If you are looking for a venue, look no more, Agave Road is the venue to get married at!!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Nicci · Married on 04/30/2017

Where do I begin??? We chose Agave Real for our wedding location. Part of why we chose Agave besides it's natural beauty was the fact that it included so much! We moved to Texas 2 years ago from Illinois (born and raised) it took us months to decide where to do it, until we toured Agave! We instantly fell in love we loved the Texian feel the venue had (which we could NEVER find in Illinois!!) From cake, invites, flowers, DJ, photo booth, open bar, food, decor and so much more we knew Agave did or offered it all! We had Amanda Harris as our coordinator, I'm SO thankful for her. I showed Amanda my visions & she put them into motion. Amanda as well as all the staff at Agave made our wedding PERFECT!! I wouldn't change a thing, we had the perfect day at a dream location. Being an all inclusive venue made planning even easier than expected the most stress I had through out planning was which food we liked more and what color linens we wanted. I can't say enough about Agave, they've thought of it all! Everyone at Agave truly loves what they do, Tawnya (Bella Dia Floral) & Amanda/Britney (Bella Dia Stationary) were a blessing to work with as well. I showed them my floral/invites/menu ideas/pictures and they made them come to life! Our cake was provided as well by Jessie (Edible Designs) it was so BEAUTIFUL & super moist as well as delicious, we received so many compliments on how gorgeous but still delicious it was! I also showed her a few images of what I wanted & they made my dream cake come to life! Our guests were in aw of Agave, 90% of them came in from Illinois for our wedding and all of them told us they had never been to a wedding like it! Thank you SO much Agave for making our dream wedding come true!!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Agave Estates's reply:

Oh Nicci, thank you so much for your kind words! I know I told you a dozen times but I've got to say it again, I LOVED coordinating your wedding! All of your friends and family were just so sweet, and you did an amazing job coming up with all of the little details that made your day unique. Thank you for letting Agave be a part of your wedding day. It truly was an honor! - Amanda Harris

Christina · Married on 04/08/2017

When I say my wedding was perfect, I truly mean that every single part was absolutely incredible, and I'll remember this for the rest of my life thanks to Agave! We picked Agave Road for our wedding because of it's beautiful property, and all-inclusive package. Having everything coordinated by Agave made wedding plan super simple, and enjoyable! Every single aspect of my ceremony and reception was flawless and beautiful, and we owe it all to this amazing venue, the amazing staff, and amazing coordinator, Alyssa Martinez! So many of our friends and family complimented our wedding saying it was one of the best weddings they had attended, and it made us feel so blessed to have been able to have our special day at such an amazing place. We appreciate everything that Tawnya, Amanda, and Alyssa did with our floral, décor, invitations, and planning to ensure our wedding would be perfect. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd have such a PERFECT wedding, and it's all thanks to Agave!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Agave Estates's reply:

Christina! Thank you for your kind words! I absolutely loved working with you, your parents and Austin to make y’all’s special day the best day ever! You guys were a joy to work with and everyone was immeasurably kind and appreciative! So glad I had the honor of being your coordinator! All the love to you and Austin! -Alyssa

Shiwani · Married on 03/17/2017

Getting married at Agave Road was one of the best decisions we've ever made. They did EVERYTHING! From the very beginning stage of planning till the moment we did our grand exit, every moment was perfect. Our coordinator, Alyssa was amazing, and truly the best person ever! Tawnya at Bella Dia did our flowers and they were gorgeous. We did invitation from them as well which turned out so well. Food was amazing, Cake from Edible Designs by Jessie was amazing. And, DJ Ivan kept us all on our feet all night long. Thanks to the Agave team we had such an amazing and fun wedding. I wish i could relive that day just one more time.

It was truly the BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Agave Estates's reply:

Shiwani! Gosh, I absolutely loved working with you and Erik for your big day! Y’all were so fun and sweet and the love between you guys filled the room! I’m so glad you had an amazing wedding and it was a true joy to be your coordinator! I hope you had an amazing honeymoon and I send all the love and happiness to you and Erik! XOXO! -Alyssa

Geraldine · Married on 02/18/2017

My daughter's wedding reception was held at Agave Road and our coordinator was Jessica Olvera. Jessica was wonderful to work with and Agave Road was great. We had so many compliments on how nice Agave Road was, how delicious the food was, how great the DJ was, how well the evening flowed, etc. My daughter also used Amanda Bayer for invitations and they were beautiful. Thank you Jessica, Amanda, and staff.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Agave Estates's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs. Knowlan! We truly appreciate your feedback. I hope that Rachael’s wedding was everything she and Zach dreamed it would be! It was a pleasure working with you to plan your daughter’s special day. The night was truly beautiful! I’m glad your guests had such a wonderful time. Your s’mores favors were such a fun touch by allowing guests to socialize by the fireplace outside. Rachel looked absolutely stunning and we wish her and Zach all the love and happiness in their marriage as Mr. & Mrs. Morton! - Jessica Olvera

Amber · Married on 02/17/2017

This venue is gorgeous! The all inclusive packages makes everything easy and stress free. Jessica Hellwinkel was very helpful and very accommodating to my fiancé and I. I know we made the right choice in choosing this venue and I cannot wait to get married at agave estates!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Agave Estates's reply:

Amber, you and your fiancé are a beautiful couple and it will be a stunning event that we are so please to be hosting.

Toni · Married on 12/31/2016

A big thanks to Alyssa and the team at Agave Road for making our daughter Keri and her husband Blake's wedding an awesome celebration! From the delicious food to the talented DJ Ivan to the decorations and ambiance (thanks Bella Dia!). What a night to remember!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Agave Estates's reply:

Toni, thank you so much for your review! It was a joy to coordinate Keri and Blake’s New Year Eve wedding and it was absolutely stunning! You guys were so fun to work with and I could tell everyone had an amazing time! All the love to y’all! - Alyssa
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 12/14/2016

UPDATE: Everyone at Agave Estates helped Kenny and I's our wedding day go smoothly! The week leading up to our wedding,
    Nancy Anderson confirmed all details with our additional vendors. She went above and beyond, even to make sure that my parents, who traveled across the country and were not adjusting to the climate well, were taken care of. The day of the wedding, as with any event there will be hiccups, our limo was on time, just not at the right location. But I had no fear! Nancy was on the phone with the office and gave the driver directions right to where we were (he was just down the road, so no issues).
    The Serving Staff the night of the event were exceptionally professional. All were dressed in appropriate uniforms, with clean hair, make-up, and hygiene. Bartenders were excellent and friendly. The tables were kept pre-bussed and clean.

Very professional! They are very quick to respond to voicemails and emails, even in early mornings and late evenings. Katie and Brandy are exceptional, thorough, and very flexible. Katie took as much time as needed to talk with me about all the prices, amenities, and services included. I cannot wait to tour the location in a few weeks!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Agave Estates's reply:

Thank you Theresa we are eager to hear from Brides who call excited about being engaged and ready to start the process for their big day! We do our best to make it as convenient as possible for you. We are happy to have you come to Agave Estates to tour and thrilled to get the opportunity to be a part of the most important day of your life.

Sincerely,
    Brandy

Theresa, thank you so much for your 5 star review! I am so glad you called and we got to spend the time we did together on the phone going over packages and everything you were envisioning for your special day. Soon after the conversation we had our tour together with you and Kenny, your amazing groom !
    I really felt a great connection with both of you as looked at Agave Real, sat and talked and laughed about a lot , and look forward to hearing from you today to go ahead and book your wedding day together. Yall are an amazing couple and I can only hope to see you on your wedding day. 
    Thanks so much Theresa,
    Katie

Mariela · Married on 11/27/2016

I could not have asked for a better team of wedding experts to make my dream wedding come true! I never once felt like I wasn't taken care of or that my wedding was not going to be as I imagined it. It was more than I ever could have asked for. My husband and I got so many compliments on the venue and some even said it was the best wedding they ever went to. If you want to be a bride who feels like a celebrity and want to feel no stress on your big day, go to Agave. I mean it.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Agave Estates's reply:

Hello Mariela, we appreciate your kind words. Our Agave team and vendors work meticulously to make every aspect of your wedding come together effortlessly. We try and create a stress free process for you and everyone involved so you can truly enjoy your special day. On behalf of Agave Estates we wish you and Eric all the love and happiness in your marriage as Mr. & Mrs. Kotoun! - Jessica

Adriana · Married on 11/25/2016

If you're looking for a drop dead gorgeous venue and stress-free wedding planning then Agave is the place to get married. Our wedding was beyond perfect! I can't thank Agave enough for everything they did for us.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Agave Estates's reply:

Hello Adriana, you were such a pleasure to work with. Our Agave team and vendors work tentatively to make sure every detail of your wedding is as perfect as possible. We try and create a stress free process for you and everyone involved so you can truly enjoy your special day. On behalf of Agave Estates we wish you and Jacob all the love and happiness in your marriage as Mr. & Mrs. Robbins! - Jessica

Sandra · Married on 10/29/2016

Agave was amazing!! My husband and I felt like our entire wedding night was a dream! Alyssa was or awesome coordinator and she went above and beyond to make sure everything went perfectly. The ease you get from picking an all-inclusive venue is well worth it. The DJ, officiant, cake, and invitations included were well above our expectations. Five stars!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Agave Estates's reply:

Hi Sandra! Thank you for your kind words! I loved working with you and Dylan and y’all’s wedding was absolutely beautiful! It was a privilege being your coordinator and I hope y’all had an amazing honeymoon after all the planning! With love, Alyssa

Monica · Married on 10/16/2016

I can't recommend Agave Estates highly enough. They worked with us every step of the way to make sure our wedding was as stress-free as possible and exactly how we imagined it. I especially want to recommend Jessica as our coordinator and Tawnya, our florist. It felt like they knew what we wanted before we even realized sometimes, they were completely in tune with our vision. I will continue to recommend Agave to anyone who's looking for a Houston venue.

Sent on 12/26/2016

Britaini · Married on 10/09/2016

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our wedding at Agave Road. I can't tell you how absolutely amazing it is to book a venue that literally takes care of everything! Not only that, but all of their options for food, cake, invitations, etc are so classic and wonderful. I truly couldn't have been more pleased with my wedding day. The bride quarters are stunning! Everyone pays such detail into making sure you truly get the wedding day of your dreams. Alyssa was our wedding coordinator and she did such an amazing job at giving us the wedding of our dreams. She even set up our wedding decorations and centerpieces while I got ready upstairs! Her and the rest of the Agave team went above and beyond and I couldn't recommend them more! 5 stars to any Agave venue. You wont be disappointed!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Agave Estates's reply:

Britaini! I absolutely, absolutely loved working with you and Jared to make y’all’s wedding perfect! You guys were so easy and fun to coordinate for and I loved being your coordinator! It’s so clear how loved and cherished you are and I had fun meeting all of your friends and family! I hope London was great and all the best to you and Jared! -Alyssa

Prasant · Married on 10/08/2016

It was absolutely fantastic.

Sent on 12/05/2016