Agape Planning and Design Reviews

Agape Planning and Design 3
Agape Planning and Design 4
Agape Planning and Design 5

Judy Billedeaux · Married on 08/22/2019

Ashley is amazingly patient and knowledgeable.

Would recommend a wedding planner to ANYONE planning a wedding. You do not know, what you don’t know until you are into a million details and questions that need answers.

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Agape Planning and Design 6

Agape Planning and Design's reply:

Thanks Judy! It was wonderful planning and designing your incredible wedding. So blessed to have been a part of the journey with you two.
  • Erica

Erica Tartaglia · Married on 07/27/2019

Look no further!

One of the BEST decisions we made in planning our Wedding, was hiring Agape Planning & Design!
    I've heard from many people over the years that when they hire "coordinators" that the couple ended up doing most of the work. I expressed this concern to Ashley when we first met. She explained the differences between a Coordinator and a Planner. Ashley and her team lived up to every detail of a Planning & Design company.
    All questions/suggestions/planning were done in advance of our day so that we had nothing to think about but each other. I have a very organized sister in law who also commented that she was impressed by the amount of questions/details which were asked in advance. This truly made for a seamless day.
    Ashley's Design skills are off the chart! She is very professional with her presentation of ideas and always confirms her understanding of your requests. Our dance floor, linens, flowers...everything, tied together so beautifully. We felt like our Wedding & Reception were from a magazine. Once we have photos, I will be happy to post!
    I also highly recommend their Personal Concierge service on the day of. I had Carolina. Carolina was friendly, calm under all the craziness of bridesmaids, hair, make up, photography, family coming in and out, groomsmen's whereabouts :), getting here, getting there. She supported me in each step of the process. I did not have to worry about moving my belongings or being on time for photos. Carolina kept me hydrated and fed. She was always around, but I never felt her hovering. When we came back to our room after all of the festivities, Agape made sure we came back to a clean and welcoming room and not a room that looked like a tornado ran through it!
    We will certainly recommend Agape Planning & Design to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Agape Planning and Design's reply:

Erica you are an incredible woman! Thanks for the very kind words and we loved being a part of your wedding planning journey!!!

Shannon Malecki · Married on 07/13/2019

Easy, stress free and made my day perfect

Agape planners was incredible to work with. I got the 8 week out package since I already had a good vision in mind. All of her staff is so friendly, reliable and made my day go by so smoothly. There was not a single thing that went wrong. They made my vision come to life and set a great time line for a perfect night

Sent on 07/13/2019

Agape Planning and Design's reply:

Thank you so much dear Shannon for all your kind words! We loved being a part of your special day and sincerely wish you two the absolute best! Congratulations!!!
  • Masha

Masha Chizhik · Married on 04/13/2019

Perfection

Ashley and the girls at Agape Planning are exceptional. I met with several planners prior to making a final decision, and I can say with the utmost confidence that Ashley is one of the best in the business. She is super easy to get in touch with and responds to emails quickly, gives amazing advice/insight, and her fee is more than reasonable, considering how much time she and her team put in to give you the perfect wedding. I purchased the "We're Getting Married" package and could not be happier with the services I received. I would highly recommend Agape Planning to all brides.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Agape Planning and Design's reply:

Masha, you are such an incredible woman! It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your amazing wedding from start to finish!!! We adore you!

Sonya Crosswell · Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing Team

Ashley and her team were amazing to work with during the entire wedding process. Living on the east coast and planning a wedding in California is a challenge. However, I had the utmost trust in Ashley and her team.T hey worked with us to create the wedding of our dreams. Ashley has such a positive and bubbly personality and is extremely detailed driven and organized. My family and wedding guests were soo impressed with Ashley and her team during the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding. Her day of concierge was a Godsend. I highly recommend Agape to anyone looking to plan a beautiful wedding experience!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Agape Planning and Design's reply:

Thank you sooo much dearest Sonya! It was such a dream to be a part of planning your spectacular wedding. So happy for you two!!! xoxox

Elizabeth Pratty · Married on 01/26/2019

Outstanding Professional Exceptional Coordinating

Ashley Powell is the best wedding planner in the industry, hands down. While there are a lot of choices out there, I guarantee you won't be disappointed with her professional top notch work. I interviewed three other local wedding coordinators, and decided on Agape planning. It was clear that this decision was an important one, and would shape not only the biggest day of our lives would go, but also the long road of planning ahead of us! Ashley and her team were the perfect fit for us. Ashley fights for her clients, is a teammate in the truest sense, and is professional and an absolute gem to work with every step of the way. I contracted with Agape planning for the "Here Comes the Bride" package. Agape planning made sure the process was always very low stress, well-organized, and fun! My husband and I always felt that our meetings and exchanges with Ashley were efficient and productive. Ashley and her team set up our venue as per our vision and it was beautiful! Ashley is passionate, knowledgeable, and incredibly capable. We would highly recommend Agape planning time and time again! Look no further than Ashley to bring your dream wedding to life.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Tammie · Married on 08/11/2018

Spectacular

Ashley is unreal. She is knowledgeable and made my wedding process sooooo easy. She has so many different ideas, tips, tricks, and just knowledge that you wouldn’t even know to think of. She is so experienced. She has templates to use, phone calls, emails and meetings with you to help you made your dream possible. Ashley and her team truly made my dream wedding come true. Everything was perfect and her team/her set up and got everything ready for me on the day. I didn’t even have to think on my wedding day, thanks to her team. They were by my side every single minute of my wedding night. I was even sick on my wedding day and Ashley/team went and found me medience to help me feel better. They truly go above and beyond. I would hire Agape Planning over and over and over again. They were worth every single penny to me and I would spend it any day, any year, any time! I will refer them for the rest of my life to anyone who will listen. :) I am even trying to find another event just so I can use them again. I had withdrawals from working with Ashley and still email her to say hi! She is truly a gem and so is her team!!!! Pick Apage it will change your life!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Agape Planning and Design 7
    Agape Planning and Design 8

Agape Planning and Design's reply:

Tammie, you are such a delight! It was an incredible honor to be a part of your special day and journey planning this amazing wedding. So blessed by you two!!! Congrats!!!

raquel · Married on 06/28/2018

I worked with Allison from Agape planning 2 months prior to my wedding day. She was hands down the most helpful, organized, proficient planner. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to help me with my special day. Don’t know why I would have done without her. She made sure everything ran smoothly. In my eyes it was perfect but she I wouldn’t have known the difference because she was on top of it all! Thank you so much Allison. If I could give her 10 stars I would!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

Agape Planning was absolutely wonderful, they worked with us as much as we needed and they handled every detail to perfection.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Agape Planning and Design's reply:

Thanks Brittany! So glad we could take care of all those little details for you!

Naseam · Married on 04/19/2018

Agape was amazing and I literally began calling our coordinator Allison Sparkman my angel. She began coordinating 6 weeks out and it was pretty life changing suddenly having her help. She's incredibly detail oriented and she just gets it. If she saw an email from me to one vendor with a change it felt like within no time at all I'd see her coordinate that change with all the other relevant vendors without me having to ask her specifically. That may seem like a given but I work in the events industry and it's truly not. She's intuitive and effective and incredibly good at her job. You don't have to talk to her a million times a day, you just see all these things getting done and if you don't have the time for full time wedding planning it's a life saver. On the wedding day she was there thinking of every last thing that a stressed out bride wouldn't and guided, helped, and calmed me. Agape's prices are really reasonable and I just can't recommend my guardian angel Allison enough. Thank you Allison and team agape for making our special day so great!

Sent on 05/17/2018

soheila · Married on 04/19/2018

We Could not be any happier with Agape planning and Alison. Alison was so organized and professional. She was so helpful every step of the way, taking care of every little detail and making my daughter's wedding so special . I highly recommend Them to all my family and friends . They make your life so much easier.

Sent on 05/17/2018
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 02/04/2018

Five stars doesn’t even come close to doing her service justice when describing our experience. Well where do we begin with Ashley. I love how well she takes care of her clients! We were so impressed with Ashley because no matter a difficult question we would ask, she would give us a response without hesitation. I think that is attributed to her years of experience as a wedding coordinator. Ashley is meticulous and extremely organized. This is crucial in wedding planning because you need someone who can help you to tackle the 203,405 tasks effortlessly. We still don’t know how she can be on top of several weddings all at once, it just amazes us. We must give Ashley so much recognition because she made time in her busy schedule to meet with us in the evenings! (And we’re so grateful too because we’re the type of people that needs to meet in person to discuss wedding details). She will discuss details over Skype as well. (I think this is a positive factor especially for those who live far away and/or have hectic schedules). Another aspect, where I knew I overlooked, is that Ashely and her team also can assist you with making customized designs which goes with the theme for your wedding day! (See attached images, she customized our seating chart and wedding favor signage!! She makes the wedding planning process run a lot smoother! Additionally, on our wedding day, we were blessed with Amee and Kiersten whom were wonderful as well! When Ashley was called elsewhere, Amee and Kiersten stepped in and ensured everything else ran smoothly. They worked with Ashley for so long, so you know they’ve been working with the best, we believe you cannot go wrong with Agape Planning.

We’re quite sad that we do not get to work with Ashley anymore! However, if we are planning another event (e.g. birth of our first born child, Fourth of July celebration, job promotions) we would work with Agape Planning in a heart beat. You know you will have an amazing event whatsoever!

Sent on 04/07/2018
    Agape Planning and Design 9
    Agape Planning and Design 10

meg · Married on 01/27/2018

I can't say enough how Ashley and her team saved my life while planning the wedding. Not only did they keep me sane throughout the whole process, they put together THE MOST BEAUTIFUL wedding of my dreams. I wouldn't have been able to do it without them and she has become a great friend in the process. Everyone should hire Agape Planning, they are worth every penny. Thank you Ashley and Team!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Rakhsita · Married on 09/30/2017

As a South Asian bride, planning a multi-day wedding with traditional parents can be overwhelming.  The cultural nuances are abundant and people in the community go with other South Asian planners by default because they think it will make things simpler BUT you don't have to! Ashley and her team seriously CRUSHED IT! The mehendi, sangeet, wedding - all of it! Ashley was extremely organized, responsive, and kind during our very first conversation and I was easily able to convince my mom to step out of her comfort zone to go with my choice in planner. Ashley was able to eloquently talk details such as bidaii, sehrabandi, milni, etc with my mom time and again. I remember when we were making our timeline, Ashley asked if we were going to do the ribbon cutting ceremony (my mom and I had completely forgot about it). Ashley might as well be an Indian aunty with her cultural knowledge of a Hindu wedding ceremony! Picking vendors was a challenge since I was planning from MA. Ashley's team made this seamless - they got my call schedule and would set up calls without me doing anything. I would consistently forget to respond or pick details in a timely manner but Ashley was amazingly patient and sweet. This was SO important for me since I couldn’t have been less interested with approx 70% of the wedding process. She never let us fall behind on and helped nudge me along. I remember in speaking with other planners - I had felt like I was chasing them but with Ashley - she was definitely chasing me! The day of, every single ritual went ON TIME! We got to take every photo we wanted, see every person we wanted, and even got to eat lunch AND dinner because of their team. Ashley’s design eye is such a wonderful talent. ALL of the decor blew all of us away. I remember walking into the reception and saying things that I probably can’t type out here along with much squealing. It was SO BEAUTIFUL! I could clearly continue to gush but wedding wire gave me a limit. PICK AGAPE!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Agape Planning and Design's reply:

My lovely bride Rakhsita!!! Loved every single minute of planning, designing, chatting, laughing, etc.. with you!!! xoxxo

Megan · Married on 09/08/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Agape! Ashley and her team were an absolute dream to work with and I know for a fact that our wedding day would not have been the most perfect day without them. We had a destination wedding at a not so typical wedding venue (we got married in Yosemite and had our reception at one of the campgrounds). Ashley came with her team and setup everything so flawlessly not to mention they are just the sweetest people you will ever meet. I still get teary eyed thinking about how beautiful everything turned out and how seemlesly the whole thing flowed. I will without a doubt recommend Ashley and her team to EVERYONE I know!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Agape Planning and Design's reply:

Megan, it was a dream to work with you! Thanks for the honor!!! xoxo

Carly · Married on 09/03/2017

Ashley and her team at Agape Planning were amazing. They provided top tier service, listened to our needs and made the wedding planning experience fun and stress free. They were extremely professional and we received amazing feedback from all our guests.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Agape Planning and Design's reply:

Carly, it was such an honor being a part of your day!!! Truly beautiful wedding from start to finish, and I loved creating with you!!!! xoxo, Ash

Catherine · Married on 08/05/2017

After our initial meeting with Ashley, my daughter and I knew we wanted to hire Agape Planning!! I can say without a doubt this was the best decision we made. Ashley was so knowledgeable about every aspect of wedding planning and what impressed me further was how much fun she made the whole process. I could relax and enjoy the moments with my daughter knowing that Agape Planning was handling so many details. Every vendor she recommended was professional and provided excellent service. Her staff provided support in the most friendly manner. You need look no further than Agape Planning. You will be thrilled with the results!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Kathie · Married on 07/23/2017

Agape planning was fabulous in every aspect of the wedding planning process. On my daughter's wedding day, I was able to enjoy the day and worry about nothing. They were wonderful!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2017

Ashley and her team are absolutely INCREDIBLE. I couldn't possibly say enough positive things about our experience with Agape Planning. We utilized their planning services from start to finish and also had them create our wedding day stationary (all of the signs, programs, etc.). Ashley was on top of everything. She made the planning process easy and truly brought my vision to life. She executed everything perfectly. When I walked into our ceremony and reception spaces, it honestly felt like a dream. We could not have done it without Ashley and her team. I HIGHLY recommend this dream team of amazing women. It will probably be the best decision you make, and they are worth every penny (and more!).

Sent on 09/05/2017

Agape Planning and Design's reply:

Ashley! We are so so happy that you loved your day as much as we did! Your were such a joy to work with and every detail of your wedding was so lovely! Wishing you two the best!

Tracey · Married on 07/08/2017

Ashley and her team did an amazing job planning and coordinating my wedding! I interviewed several coordinators and something about her attitude made me feel at ease(She's incredibly nice!). Choosing Ashley was the best thing I could've done for the wedding planning process. I was very nervous and anxious just thinking about planning a wedding and she reassured me many times, we were to not worry about anything. She was very thorough and patient with me and my husband (2 people not sure what exactly we had in vision for our wedding). She was very responsive and was very mindful of our budget. Ashley helped us create our invitations and they were beautiful! She made the idea in my head come to life on paper she nailed the bilingual invitations! She made us feel very special and taken care of that day, making for an incredible day I'll never forget. Any bride/groom feeling the anxiety of wedding planning/organizing I highly recommend using a professional coordinator like Ashley!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Agape Planning and Design's reply:

Thank you Tracey! We loved being a part of the planning process with you and are so happy that you enjoyed your wedding day so much!

Allyx · Married on 05/27/2017

Ashley and her team of professionals at Agape Planning absolutely made my wedding day. We hired her for "day-of" coordination and she walked through the entire planning process with us, going over every detail. She met with us in person, both in her office and at the venue. She also recommended vendors for us and went with us to meet them and give her professional advice. I even decided that I no longer wanted to work with my florist just weeks before the wedding and she stepped in and recommended other florists and was incredibly patient with this big change-up. Ashley is both talented and professional and she is incredibly kind, loving and sweet-natured. She was professional with my other vendors, she was supportive to my mom, she was bubbly and overjoyed with me on my wedding day and she kept all those groomsmen in line, too! It was an absolute joy to work with her and I recommend her to all of my friends and family. She did so many things on our wedding day to help us experience as much as possible. She made sure we saw the beautiful details in our reception, take a photo at the photo booth and of course, eat! All things we would not have been able to do without her organization. There was a point in the reception when the bustle of my dress broke and my mom and I were trying to fix it, and almost immediately she was right there helping us. Hiring a wedding coordinator seemed like an "extra" expense in the beginning but after her help, wisdom and attention to detail, I don't recommend you get married without a coordinator. Especially one like Ashley.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Agape Planning and Design's reply:

Allyx, we are so happy to hear from you! You're day was one of our most stunning of the year and we are thrilled that you loved it as much as we did! We hope you two are doing so well!

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2017

Where do I even begin to describe how amazing Ashley and her team is? We got married at the Waterfront Beach Resort and part of our package included a "Day Of Coordinator" and Agape Planning is one of the preferred vendors. After reading the reviews and talking to Ashley, I did not hesitate to select Agape Planning for our Wedding Coordinator. I added a couple additional packages, including the Design Detail and Walkthrough service. I honestly had no idea all the small details to think about when it came to the design for my wedding and am so happy I had her to help with the design of my wedding. She provided recommendations and guidance which made our wedding that much more great. She is so organized and has so much experience that she has everything down to an exact science. I could email her and her team at any time with questions or to get their opinion and they always responded quickly to me. I am a bit hands on and like to be in control of everything going on, but was able to relax the day of my wedding knowing everything was taken care. Everything went perfectly - I expected there to be some small hiccups here and there but there weren't! We stayed right on schedule (something I'm a big fan of) and the flow of the day ran so smoothly. Ashley's team helped set up the items I brought for the reception and ceremony. I remember walking into the reception room prior to the ceremony (that's where I was hiding out while my husband was getting into position) and just blown away at the amazing job they did taking everything I had brought and making it look so beautiful. I could keep raving about Ashley and her team but am only allowed a certain amount of characters in this review. :) I highly recommend Agape Planning without hesitation. You will be so glad you picked them!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Agape Planning and Design's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so glad that we could take care of all of those details for you! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your day!!!
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 04/21/2017

Kirsten and her team were amazing the last few weeks leading up to my wedding. She was my
    Coordinator and completely put my mind at ease and executed beautifully on the big day. They also packed everything back up and put in my hotel room by the time the wedding was over. She answered every question timely and we absolutely loved working with Agape. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Agape Planning and Design's reply:

Thank you so much Annie! You and all your family and friends were truly lovely to work with. I am so glad to hear you loved your special day! Wishing you and Eduardo all the best!

I was so happy to have worked with Agape Planning. They were so professional and organized. They made my wedding day fly by with flawlessness. I was very stressed about the time line but they helped make sure it went off without a hitch. I feel so fortunate to have worked with such a wonderful vendor. I would highly recommend them to anyone trying to plan a wedding.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Katherine · Married on 02/04/2017

Ashley from Agape Events was my wedding coordinator. She was very responsive, professional and executed the wedding very well. Ashley is extremely organized and knew she would take care of anything that went wrong during the day of.

Sent on 05/24/2017