Aga Jones Photography Reviews

59 | San Diego, CA

59 Reviews for Aga Jones Photography

Phuong · Married on 03/31/2012

Aga is very nice photograpger. She is very friendly and professional.. We love her picture and the way she helps us to pose is very nature. The quality and color of pictures are great....We highly recommend her for all events.

Sent on 04/10/2012

Jackie · Married on 03/26/2012

My husband and I planned an intimate courthouse ceremony with only our immediate family members in attendance. Having a photographer there to capture our special day was something we felt would be nice, but not something we had to have. I am SO HAPPY we found Aga. I was beginning to think we could not afford a photographer that we could trust. I chose Aga because she required a contract and deposit, which meant she was serious and professional. I also love the diversity of her portfolio. It made me feel that she would respect my groom and I as individuals and not try to make us look/pose the same as every other bride and groom. She was open to hearing any ideas we had and went out of her way to try them!

We had a short amount of time to work with, but she captured all of the beautiful scenery that the Santa Barbara County Courthouse had to offer. She kept us going without being pushy. I love Aga's sense of humor and outgoing personality. She was ON TIME and quick to show us a sample of our shoot. She posted a picture the very same night.

I was nervous about hiring someone I had never met to photograph such a personal event, but Aga is so genuine that she makes you feel you have known her for years. Working with her was a lot of fun!

Sent on 04/06/2012

Thamar · Married on 03/24/2012

Very professional , everyone at our wedding gave us complements on the photographer. We loved our pictures so much that she did our newborns pictures .

Sent on 11/15/2012

Arcy · Married on 09/24/2011

I would highly recommend Aga Jones Photography to any future bride or person looking for the best photographer in the industry. Her talent and attention to detail is amazing to say the least! I would gladly share my wedding pictures to show her work. She's the best photographer my family has ever worked with.

Sent on 02/06/2012
  • alwaysbessy

Bessy · Married on 09/10/2011

I knew Aga had to be my photographer after our engagement photoshoot, because she created such a warm & creative environment that we both were able to relax with the camera and not worry about "correct" poses all the time.

Aga's friendly, detail-oriented and caring nature was exactly what I needed in a photographer for my wedding. She was incredibly flexible to be willing to travel to Philadelphia from San Diego, and adjust to the schedule of the pre-ceremony photos last minute. Aga is reliable, very prompt and communicated with me all the way. It was important to have genuine candid shots, and Aga was able to capture all the vital moments in a beautiful non-intrusive way but still very intimate. She's very skilled, and loves what she does. My husband hates pictures, and with my divorced parents being in same place for 1st time in 8 years I was very nervous about everyone being comfortable with photos. Everything came out fantastic, she was always at the right place at the right time. I was able to relax and enjoy the day, instead of worrying.

Thanks to Aga's help to plan the shots I wanted, and ideas she had, and the fast turnover time to seeing my gallery on site to plan my wedding album; I'm able to share with everyone the biggest day of my life & all the emotion that went with it, with no regrets.

Sent on 03/22/2012

Carrie · Married on 09/03/2011

Aga delivers a very personal experience when shooting. She understood that my husband and I were interested in having an intimate wedding and she captured the truth behind what we hoped to do!

Sent on 02/08/2012

Ania · Married on 02/04/2011

Aga did a great job! She Shoot our engagement session and wedding. She is very fun to be around, she made us so comfortable and definitely we are going to use her services for our future sessions. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 02/06/2012

Erika · Married on 05/18/2013

Aga Jones did an excellent job shooting my wedding

Sent on 06/27/2013

Cathy · Married on 08/25/2011

Aga is absolutely amazing! She is a true professional and know how to capture a moment. My only wish is that she was closer to Oklahoma! We're expecting and would love her to take pictures of our little one.

Sent on 04/10/2012