Aga Jones Photography Reviews

59 | San Diego, CA

59 Reviews for Aga Jones Photography

Rose · Married on 12/28/2013

Aga is just AMAZING! My whole family, entourage & even make-up artist praised her endlessly! One of the best decisions I made on my wedding is having her as a photographer.

PRICE- Wedding pictures usually are very expensive if you want it to look really beautiful like what you see in magazines & wedding websites. It's almost unaffordable. With Aga, her price is just right. Trust me, it took me months to decide on a photographer & I did look around. Her price is just reasonable and worth every penny.

TALENT- Aga is talented hand down. She knows what looks beautiful, what doesn't, she knows perfectly what good lighting is, she will ask you what's your favorite side of your appearance, she will let you know if your position will make you look fat, and she LISTENS to what you want and what not.

PERSONALITY - She has a leadership personality & handless stress really well. I feel like she became my friend. We are Facebook & instagram buddies and she always ask how my dogs are doing. She is not the quiet type and she will make you feel comfortable & relaxed during photo shoots.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!

Sent on 05/29/2014

R · Married on 11/29/2013

Aga saved my wedding.

I hired a different (male) photographer for my forest wedding and the end result, over 500 photos worth, was horrible. There wasn't a single photo of me from head to toe, with my entire dress in the frame, same for the groom, the wedding party, the cake table, the ceremony decor. Everything he did was in partials and you couldn't get the whole picture. To top it off, I'm a plus-size bride and it was like he purposely chose every last unflattering angle. My husband and I were heartbroken. There were barely any usable photos and we couldn't stage everything all over again, but since we had the dress and his suit, we thought that we could at least get a few portrait type shots if we hired another photographer and returned to the wedding location. I found Aga online and within minutes of emailing her she sent me a reassuring reply. We spoke over the phone and I told her our ghastly tale about our bad photographer. She spent a good 20 minutes on the phone with me going over details and asking every possible question, reassuring me she knew angles and could recreate some of the wedding. Aga came to the rescue. The following week at the shooting location she was so detail oriented and I could tell I'd made the right decision. From perfectly coordinated posed shots to igniting and then capturing organic laughter and romantic shots, she got it all. And with use of only a few props, some of the photos she took looked like our actual wedding day. Also, being a plus-size bride, I never thought I could look that beautiful but she was so aware of how I felt and what I wanted, she brought my most flattering qualities to light. I cried for a second time upon receiving our wedding photos but this time it was out of joy, Aga saved my wedding. Without her I wouldn't have a single photo of us to post on Facebook or put on my walls. Guys, look no further, this is the photographer you need.

Sent on 02/04/2014

Michaela · Married on 11/22/2013

Me and my husband are usually pretty nervous in front of a camera and aren't very photogenic however Aga made us forget all those worries and directed us on what to do and all our photos turned out absolutely stunning! Like seriously magazine worthy! She also helped me lace up my wedding dress and helped with the groomsmen boutineers. She has an amazing personality and makes the photo taking experience so much fun and stress free. We're so grateful to have had her as our photographer!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Che'von · Married on 09/20/2013

Hands down the best photographer I have ever worked with. From the engagement shoot to the wedding, Aga has a natural talent for making sure you always look your best. Her style is unique and she has a knack for incorporating the little things you love in every shoot.

I plan to use her for all my photography needs moving forward and I have even recommended her to family, coworkers and friends. Just take a look at her portfolio, enough said!

But for those skeptical brides. A session with Aga is stress-free, easy and fun! I'm no model and being in front of the camera is like putting me in front of a firing squad. But Aga directs yous and helps you through the entire thing. She's not afraid to take control and you'll spend the session laughing and enjoying yourself.

On my wedding day, she was even able to wrangle my loud, no-nonsense, huge family for photos. Amen! And she made a plain Jane venue look like something out of a magazine if I do say so myself!

Choose Aga, trust me. You can't go wrong. She's honest, her prices are reasonable and you'll want to stay in touch with her well after your event. I'm thinking about having babies just so she can photograph them! LOL!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Sandra · Married on 08/31/2013

Aga is the best photographer in the world. Johnny and I are awful when it comes to taking pictures and Aga left us breathless with both our save the dates and wedding pictures. She made my wedding day the best day ever!!! Our limo's air conditioning broke in the hottest weeked of the year, I was about to panick when Aga took charge. She split the bridal party up in different cars and drove me and hubby around. I can not say thank you enough. You will not regret picking her as your photographer!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2013

valeria · Married on 08/17/2013

Aga Jones is such a blessing to us. She really captured what we were looking for. The engagement photos came out amazing and so far the pics we have seen for our wedding are priceless. I will definitely be referring her in the future and using her as my photographer for future events.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Alexandra · Married on 07/27/2013

Aga shot my engagement and wedding photos and both came out phenomenal! Every shot was so gorgeous! Aga is able to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is so kind and great to be around. She really knows what she is doing and always gets the best shots. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Chely · Married on 06/08/2013

There was more to hiring Aga as our wedding photographer than your typical business exchange. Aga was phenomenal! She felt like family and was incrediby easy going, funny and sweet! In addition to her on-point photography skills, on our big day Aga stepped in and helped out wherever needed. After the wedding Aga returned our wedding pictures promptly. They turned out beautifully and I couldn't be any happier with the final product. She is naturally gifted at photography! In addition to her incredible service, Aga's prices were very reasonable! My family and I were more than happy with the service that Aga provided. She exceeded any expectation that we had and it was truly a blessing to have her be a part of our big day. I cannot say more than enough nice things about Aga, and I would highly recommend hiring her as a photographer to anyone & everyone!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Svetlana · event on 05/10/2013

Amazing photographer!!! We had our engagement session with Aga and beyond happy with the outcome. She made us feel comfortable and helped with poses when we did not know what to do. They came out just like I wanted - I love her style! Im so glad we went with her and can't wait for our wedding day session!

Sent on 05/26/2013

Camille · Married on 04/19/2013

It is with so much appreciation that I write this review for the incredible, Aga Jones. On April 19th, 2013, my fiance and I had scheduled a second engagement shoot, this time with Aga. We had previously visited the Philippines and decided to have our engagement shoot done in Manila. Unfortunately, the photos were not what we had expected...and so we decided to re-do our photos and thank God we were referred to Aga Jones Photography through my coordinator. Not only is Aga Jones Photography reasonably priced but Aga truly is amazing at what she does. From the moment we met with Aga she was very flexible and open to hear about how my fiance and I met, info regarding our wedding, and understanding the vision for our wedding.
    Aga was very quick to respond to my my texts and e-mails; answering any questions or concerns I may have and she was even willing to fix our photos from our previous photoshoot done in Manila. Aga, took the time to research locations for our engagement shoot to really capture the 'look' we were going for. Aga is very professional, talented and there's no amount of praise I can give her that compares to how amazing her work is. That same day after our engagment shoot, Aga had texted my fiance and I a link to a "sneek peek" of our photos, she then set-up a completely edited portfolio of ALL our photos and at this point...we are so excited to share our upcoming wedding day with Aga Jones. Not only is she our photographer for our wedding but we also have gained a great friend through this experience and can not thank her enough but to make sure we refer her to our friends and family.

Sent on 05/04/2013

Alyssa · Married on 04/07/2013

Aga is the best photographer I have found! She is affordable, professional, warm and funny. She made my husband and I feel comfortable on our engagement shoot, which made our wedding day a breeze to know we had someone so responsible and great at her job. Even our bridal party made comments about how professional she was and our guests are planning to use her for their upcoming events! I have heard many people have to wait a few months for their wedding photos, but we got sneak peeks the day after the wedding and had our complete photo package a month after the wedding! Aga is fantastic and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/05/2013
  • Ashlyn

Ashlyn · Married on 01/19/2013

Aga is amazing! I call her for every event: engagement, wedding, family photos. You name it and she is great for it! Her photos are top of the line, excellent quality and my day would not have been as special as it was without her incredible work. She is fun to work with and she makes you feel extremely comfortable. I love working with her and I recommend her for any event!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Amy · Married on 01/14/2013

will start by being honest! I was not looking forward to having a photo shoot. I have always felt very awkward being photographed. Aga took this awkwardness away and made the whole experience fun and enjoyable. She captured beautiful scenes that we will treasure! We took our dog along too. Even with this unpredictable moving piece she was able to capture gorgeous pictures with striking compositions. The lighting and backdrops could not have been more perfect. We did not plan anything for the photo shoot. Aga had done everything for us. She had several stunning locations planned to ensure she captured as much differentiation as possible. Every single location suited our wedding theme. My fear of photography is gone and I cannot wait to see our wedding photos!

Sent on 02/01/2013

Justin · Married on 01/12/2013

Aga was great! Especially on our crazy wedding day, she was flexible with our constant schedule changes. She directed crowd traffic while shooting. During our sessions we were relaxed and comfortable. As for editing, we love the effects and contrast! Can't wait to see all the pictures!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Ashlyn · event on 12/08/2012

The best!!! I will never use another photographer! Her photos are amazing! She guides us all the way through, makes the shoot comfortable! She is just amazing!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Heather · event on 11/17/2012

Aga is incredible! My fiancé and I emailed and met with many photographers but they all ended up either being way out of our budget or not the quality we were looking for. Then we found Aga and she has the talent of the higher priced photographers, but also has very competitive pricing! She was such a pleasure to be around and provided us with fabulous direction for all of the shots! She also was extremely efficient time-wise and strategized about how we would get the best shots in the short time we had, which is something I wil definitely appreciate on my wedding day! On top of all of that, she had such a quick turnaround - 2 weeks for about 200 photos! The moments she captures are just beautiful and I would highly recommend her for any of your photography needs!

Katie · Married on 11/11/2012

Aga was AMAZING! We had her do our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures and she did an great job on all of them. She was on time, answered all questions right away and was very professional. I will be recommending Aga Jones Photography to everyone I know and will be using her again in just a few weeks for family photos. If everything pans out the way I hope it does in the next year, I'll be contacting her again for baby pictures ;)

Cass · Married on 11/10/2012

Aga is a wonderful photographer. She shot our engagement photos and they turned out beautiful. She was very flexible and went above and beyond to accommodate our shoot. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/19/2012

BriAnna · Married on 10/06/2012

My husband hates taking pictures but after our engagement session with Aga Jones he came right out of his shell. Not only were the pictures flawless, she provided venue options that suited our personality and wedding theme. She is a skilled photographer that will work hard to make your day amazing

Sent on 11/02/2012

Evelyn · Married on 08/17/2012

Aga was just AMAZING! She took our engagement pictures in Santa Barbara and the experience was wonderful. Both my fiance and I had never take professional pictures and to be honest we were a bit worried. But Aga showed up and was so friendly and funny she made us feel comfortable in an instant. We liked her personality and her work so much that we decided on hire her for the wedding too. If you are looking for a talented, friendly, fun, professional photographer Aga Jones Photography is the way to go!

Silvia · Married on 07/01/2012

Me and my husband had a wonderful time with Aga...She is very good person and photographer,She is doing her job the best :))...All our photos from wedding we love,and all photos are good quality,and looks amazing....In future we'll use Aga's services ....

Sent on 08/16/2012
  • Z

Zaira · Married on 06/29/2012

Amazing job!! She is a truly professional . I loved to work with her. I got the cd with all the pictures and everything was beyond my expectations. She take beautiful pictures but even better she captures amazing moments that touches you while watching them later.
    When I saw the pictures I literally cry. And that is when I know I was lucky to have her as my wedding photographer .
    Very talented , flexible and affordable.

Sent on 07/21/2012

Charlene · Married on 06/07/2012

My wife and I discovered Aga Jones on Craigslist and hired her to take our engagement pictures. She was the proverbial diamond in the rough that is the internet. We were so happy with her work that when it came time for our wedding, Aga was our primary option. We flew her from San Diego and she is worth it. Her pricing is reasonable and the quality of her work exceeds what she charges. She was not just a photographer for us, but a friend. She genuinely cares about every detail of the event and behaves as though she has a personal stake in it. She is meticulous and careful about each shot. I highly recommend Aga to anyone looking for a photographer. She is simply one of the best we encountered.

Sent on 08/18/2012
  • Y

Yuliya · Married on 06/03/2012

Aga was amazing to deal with, punctual and professional. All the guests were very impressed. The photographs are beautiful and I will cherish them forever. I will definitely use Aga in the future.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Anesia · Married on 04/19/2012

Aga Jones, with Epic Design Photography, was just amazing! We had the best possible experience imaginable. My husband and I were both nervous about having our pictures taken but Aga was very friendly, professional and really led us through each shot. We both felt very comfortable with her. We are so incredibly pleased with the photos, Aga has a great eye. Also, I've known a few brides who haven't recieved their wedding photos for months after the big day but Aga, she had "sneak peeks" up a couple hours after! It was great to be able to look at the photos right away on her online gallery at the reception. We were so incredibly pleased with Epic Design Photography we cannot say enough nice things. We highly recommend booking with Aga Jones and would book her again ourselves if something else comes up.

Sent on 04/23/2012