AG Productions Reviews

AG Productions 5
AG Productions 6
AG Productions 7

Maria · Getting married on 04/25/2020

We hired AG Productions for an event we hosted. Mark & Seth met with us prior to the event. They asked questions & made some suggestions to develop an idea of what we had in mind. The night turned out perfectly. They set the mood & kept us going all night. I was able to let go of my responsibilities as a hostess & thoroughly enjoy my guests.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Noah Strait · Married on 09/07/2019

Flexible, solution oriented vendor for a logistically tough wedding

AG productions absolutely killed it for our wedding. We got married in the Santa Cruz mountains and AG productions had us covered on a really logistically challenging wedding. They had a whisper generator to cover our sound needs in an Oak Grove for the ceremony, the entire set up for the DJ looked amazing, they helped us fully light up a pitch dark ranch, and Seth was super helpful at walking through the entire ceremony with my now wife and I. He really helped us think through what needed to happen from end to end and the DJ killed it day of and kept everything on track.

I got tons of compliments from from guests over the DJ and I'd recommend Seth in a heart beat.

PS: Upgrade for the gobo light, totally worth it

Sent on 09/17/2019
    AG Productions 8
  • Lauren

Lauren S · Married on 08/24/2019

Got our vibe and ran with it

Mark was amazing to work with!! He totally got our vibe and made sure the music reflected that. He kept us on track and was super flexible when we needed to change timing or mics throughout the day. He truly played a soundtrack to our life, and then helped us get a slideshow and the baseball game up on his projector at the end of the night. Thank you for making our wedding stress-free and full of music!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Ling · Married on 08/11/2019

Perfect DJ for our 200 guest wedding!

We hired Mark and his team for our wedding, and we were so happy we did! It was super easy to work with him on ceremony and first dance songs, and we provided a list of "must-haves" from which he curated the rest of our music. He did a great job emceeing and with crowd management, and kept our guests dancing late into the evening. Thanks Mark for making our wedding day so special! Ya'll are amazing!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Paola Gleeson · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent!

Mark was amazing! We hired AG Productions for our daughters wedding on 8/10/19 and we were so happy we did! Mark kept everything on schedule, took care of all our requests, and he had a wonderful personality! Everyone loved him, in fact, they loved him so much they didn’t want to leave. The lighting was perfect for our venue and the monogram lighting he created was super special! I highly recommend Mark from AG Productions!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Tim

Tim Lewis · Married on 08/04/2019

Highly recommended

AG Productions is AMAZING! I decided to have them MC and DJ at my wedding on August 4th. Before the wedding, Mark was willing to meet with me in person to discuss the arrangements and put my mind at ease. My Wife and I were so busy we did not provide Mark with all of the information needed as far as music goes. Mark made executive decisions on the spot at the wedding that were amazing. After the ceremony, his skills as a MC shined. He was received very well by all of the guests. During the wedding I was approached by older and younger folks asking for the DJs play list. I provided maybe 10 songs as a starting point for Mark and he knocked it out of the park. The dance floor was packed all night. The lighting and sound was also perfect. Truly, AG Productions deserves 10/10 stars.

Sent on 08/24/2019
    AG Productions 9
    AG Productions 10
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Martell · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding dj

AMAZING services, not only did Seth sit down with us & get to know us he really took that meeting and delivered. My wedding was a dream, never have I seen the bride & groom and friends shut down the dance floor. Thank you for the lighting suggestions and doing the very best job!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Lauryn

Lauryn Luna · Married on 07/05/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!!

From the very beginning I felt very confident Mark would provide excellent and professional service. From our initial discussion to the follow ups he was very responsive and informative. A few weeks before the wedding my dad and I wanted to aw the audience and Mark went out of his way to quickly turn around a music mash up for us! The day of the wedding he killed it! The uprights and globo mongram were awesome and set the mood for the night party! He guided the night to follow our timeline and Made sure the dance floor was never empty! We received so many compliments from our guests. We really had the best day ever, thank you so much Mark and Xander!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Kieren

Kieren Mcentee · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing from start to finish!!

Mark was amazing throughout the whole process. From initial phone calls with basic details of needs and plans, in person meetup where he basically help us outline our full timeline, to the day of where he was able to keep us on track and make sure we got everything we wanted.
    Mark became the MC and coordinator of things to do during the event without us even asking. Always checking in on us to let us know that we wanted to do speeches or garter toss next but was never pushy.
    Once the dancing started he picked up on the crowd almost immediately and kept the party going with great songs that everyone could sing along too and the occasional slow song to get a quick dance in with my new wife or family member.

Would highly recommend AGProduction to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Leticia · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing Djs

Mark and Seth were FANTASTIC and were so easy to work with. From the beginning Mark was very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. He helped with our music selection and event timeline, it took a lot of the stress away from making sure our wedding went smoothly. Both Seth and Mark really helped capture the atmosphere we wanted for our wedding and had our guests on the dance floor the entire time. We selected to include tons of genres and they were able to include everything seamlessly. My husband and I received tons of compliments and we can’t recommend Mark and Seth enough!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Matt

Matt Peck · Married on 04/26/2019

Extra-ordinary DJs

These guys rocked it! We could not be more impressed by their performance at our wedding, nor could any of our guests-all of which got on the dance floor and stayed on the dance floor…4 hours through! We let them have complete control of the music for dancing, only giving them a little of our tastes and preferences, and they just ran away with it. My wife and I, as well as all of our guests, had the best time partying with them and we’re so thankful we selected them for this all-important task. We really wanted to make sure everyone could relax and have some fun at our wedding and so this was a very important decision for us of who we’d bring on to get the party started. We went through many DJs and musicians on many different sites looking through numerous reviews and with pros and cons to each we finally settled on AG Productions. From our first call with Mark, to the days before, and the wedding day itself, they brought it the whole way through. Such good energy, positivity, and fun! These guys really know what they’re doing and are so good at what they do. So, if you were like us and have enough already to choose from planning your wedding, do yourself a favor on this one and just book AG Productions. In our experience, it really did add to the magic of our day and was the perfect way to celebrate at the end of our day leaving it all out on the dance floor with them.

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Oliver

Oliver Wood · Married on 04/19/2019

Pitch Perfect

Mark and his team were fantastic, they captured the atmosphere with their music choice. We had a rat pack playlist whilst the dinner was being served. They also managed to blend in Country to the wedding. Definitely, recommend. Thanks, guys, you were awesome!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Cindy Novello · Married on 03/29/2019

AG Productions is Amazing!

Mark is amazing!!! The deejay is the one who really runs a wedding reception. Mark at AG Productions made ours perfect! His great enthusiasm, his knowledge of music, and his timing made our special day run smoothly. Everyone was on the dance floor having a wonderful time! His lighting made our venue pop. Three months later, our guests are still talking about how much fun our wedding reception was. They said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. That couldn't have happened without Mark. He is terrific to work with-so helpful and knowledgeable. Mark and AG Productions made our wedding fantastic!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Justin · Married on 11/04/2018

Best experience with AG productions

This is going to be a long and detailed review, so if you don’t want to take the time to read it, at least read this. Seth and Mark at AG productions were the best DJ’s we could have asked for. If you want to hear more about why, read below.

First things first, Seth and Mark ROCKED OUR WEDDING! From the very first call we had together, Seth was knowledgeable, excited and threw out many good ideas to give our wedding the exact vibe we were going for. AG productions did our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Starting with the ceremony portion, the musical transitions and sound for the ceremony were perfect. We have been to to many wedding ceremony’s where the mic’s cut in and out or the screeching is so bad you can’t hear the people speaking. We were so happy the pastor and our voices were clearly heard throughout the whole ceremony and there was not a single screech. Our ceremony ended almost 30 minutes early (due to a mishap by us and the venue). Mark worked directly with the day of coordinator to seamlessly workout a new timeline without bothering us at all. We didn’t have to stress about a thing. From the moment Seth introduced us into the the reception, we were on cloud nine. We told Seth that we wanted to dance as much as possible at our wedding and that we wanted to make sure everyone was on the dance floor. We took his suggestion to start the evening off with a few dance songs to set the tone for the evening and he could not have been more right. The dance floor was PACKED all night and I can’t even tell you how many people came up and told us this was the best/most fun/highest energy wedding they had ever been to. Seth worked well with us to keep us on schedule, letting us know when to wrap up each portion of the wedding, without being annoying and demanding, since this was clearly our day. I will be recommending them to all our friends that get married after us!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Mark was hired to DJ at our wedding and he did a fantastic job to say the least! He not only reached out to us on multiple occasions prior to the big day to make sure he knew exactly what we envisioned, but his experience and expertise made it easier to work out all the details that come with planning a wedding. On the big day he made sure to pull me aside to formerly introduce himself before the ceremony started which instantly made me feel a sense of relief, because I knew our wedding was in good hands. Our wedding was located up in the mountains which was quite a trip for Mark, being he is located in the bay area, but he showed up with a smile on his face and ready to get the party started! Everything was perfectly set up, the lighting was phenomenal and he did an excellent job reading the crowd and playing the music everyone wanted to hear. Sam and I enjoyed every second having AG Productions there on our big day and agreed that NOT ONE thing could have been changed. It was truly the perfect night.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/02/2018

If you’re planning a wedding you need to use AG Productions! Seth & Mark have so much experience and it truly shows once the party gets started! We hired them earlier this month for our wedding and they did not disappoint! I would highly recommend AG Productions for ANY event!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Linda · Married on 07/08/2018

Awesome DJ's

AG was recommended by our photographer for our wedding and we can't thank her enough. From the very first telephone conversation, I was put at ease. Seth was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and walked me through the process of the DJ'S role for the wedding. I really knew what to expect and felt we were in very good hands. Wedding day arrived and Seth and Mark did not disappoint. They did and awesome job. Not only were they personable, professional, they kept us on schedule and the music was terrific! They kept the dance floor full and everyone had a great time!
    We would recommend AG Productions to anyone needing a DJ and we can't wait for the opportunity to use them again! Thanks Seth and Mark for making our wedding so fun !
    Dave and Linda
    Walnut Creek

Sent on 11/04/2018

Avinash · Married on 06/16/2018

I'll just come out and say it - Mark is the best party DJ in the Bay Area. Over the years, I've seen him DJ many a bar/bat mitzvah and wedding, culminating in my own wedding last month. I gotta say - we made the right decision hiring him.

Our wedding was an EVENT. 300 people from around the world, at a beautiful outdoor venue in the Sierras an hour north of Tahoe. Mark drove out from the Bay Area to DJ for us...TWICE - once to scout the venue with me and then again for the main event. That's 9 hours round trip, two times. That's commitment to making a party excellent.

Mark was there early setting up, and stayed late to break down. He MCed the party flawlessly, getting people excited and dancing, playing requests from partygoers, and really paying attention to what was getting people excited and what wasn't. He had great suggestions for transitional music (think: what to play during cocktail hour, what to play when guests are getting seated, etc.) and built out full playlists for these segments based on themes and descriptions (e.g. "60s rock and roll, but with country flair" for the cocktail hour). Even my wife's 93-year-old grandmother told us the next morning: "The DJ was fabulous!"

If you're having a wedding, mitzvah, or any other awesome party anywhere in Northern California, we cannot Mark and AG Productions recommend highly enough!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Andrew · Married on 05/14/2018

Seth is an incredible DJ who has organized numerous parties that have been absolutely top class. I've used his services for over 7 years and have been constantly impressed by his ability to provide top class DJing and MCing for our events. From wedding after parties to fundraisers, I would recommend Seth's skills for any event!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Sean · Married on 09/16/2017

Seth has organized and DJ'ed countless parties that I've attended over the years. From Bar Mitzvahs to nightclub takeovers to my own wedding after party, he's as tried and true of a party-thrower as there is. Musically-speaking, he always knows how to deliver on exactly what the dance floor demands, and he's great at taking direction when specific genres or songs should be included/avoided.
    Logistically, he has juggled every aspect involved in throwing a party with finesse. Seth has handled an incredibly wide range of parties and is prepared for just about any type of vibe you could go for.
    Above all, he's a true professional and a pleasure to work with. Trust him to handle your party and you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    AG Productions 11

Celina · Married on 08/05/2016

We had Mark DJ at our wedding back on August 5, 2016 at the Brazilian Room in Tilden Park, Berkeley. He already knew the venue and how to execute a great night. Leading up to the big night he reached out to us to ensure our music was picked out and that all the songs we wanted would be played. Not only was he extremely professional and responsive, he knows how to read a crowd and keep the night moving along smoothly. People say as the bride and groom the whole day goes by so fast and it’s no lie, and Mark did a fantastic job keeping us on track and working with the wedding coordinators. I’d recommend Mark for any wedding, celebration or event. Music and the man behind the table is what will make it a memorable night and with Mark you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 07/01/2018
    AG Productions 19
    AG Productions 20
    AG Productions 21

D · Married on 07/09/2016

We were visiting California for a friends wedding and had the best time because of the DJ. Knowing our wedding was coming up we had had to get his contact info and find out if he traveled to New Orleans. Mark said that he totally traveled and had the date free for our wedding. Not only was communication with Mark simple, fast and easy, but he let us personalize every aspect of the wedding. We really felt like we were getting the wedding and music we wanted. Mark provided mics and music for the rehearsal dinner, the ceremony, dinner and dancing. He MC’d the whole party and kept us on schedule so we had time to visit and time to dance. He even provided power cables for the beignet vendor when theirs did not work. We can’t say enough about Mark and AG Productions, they went out of their way to make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Bryan · Married on 07/11/2015

Weddings are such hard events to DJ due to the varied ages and music preferences. Seth knows how to bridge that gap better than anyone out there. If you are looking for a packed dance floor with everyone having a great time, he is your guy.....if that isn't what you want then you should look elsewhere.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Theresa · Married on 09/02/2013

Mark Addington is not only handsome but talented. He is passionate about his work and is amazing with people. There isn't anyone else who I would of picked to host and DJ my wedding reception.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Liz · Married on 09/24/2010

We hired DJ Mark for our wedding at The Circus Club in Atherton, CA, September 2010. We gave him guidance on the type of music we wanted him to play with a list of specific songs to help him with making selections. He kept our wedding guests dancing all night and we had a blast - he totally read the crowd! We also had special requests (our first dance - entrance with flashing lights, who has been married the longest and something special for my grandmother who turned 99 the day before) and Mark mc’d everything with ease! Awesome job, a night to remember!

Sent on 09/19/2018