Ag Photography Reviews

83 | Saint Louis, MO

83 Reviews for Ag Photography

Paige · Married on 09/01/2012

Allen and the team at AG Photography are absolutely amazing! My husband and I sat down with him first for our wedding photography needs. Allen had great ideas and was open to ideas that we had as well. Our package was very affordable for the quality of work that he provides. It included an engagement session as well as full wedding coverage. All of the pictures came out AMAZING and we received so many compliments on our photos. I love the team at AG Photography so much, that we have since utilized their services for maternity as well as family photos. 5-Stars for one of the best photography companies that I've ever encountered!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Jasmine Ewell · Married on

Our wedding photos were amazing!

AG Photography did a phenomenal job with our wedding photos and day! Our wedding took place downtown the day of the St. Louis Blues parade which caused a bunch of traffic and chaos. They were very professional and went above an beyond to make sure that we were taken care of and to capture everything they could. We are so happy with the special moments they captured for us and our day wouldn’t have been complete without them!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Stacey · Married on 06/17/2017

I loved the photography from A&G. This company is awesome from Leslie ensuring everything went smoothly to Alan and his coworkers taking the most gorgeous pictures I would highly recommend A&G for any life event.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Shivon · Married on 09/04/2016

From the first time I met Allen and his team they were extremely professional and accommodating. I was planning my wedding from out of town so I needed a company that could do photography/videography. The engagement session was perfect and the wedding day was everything I ever imagined! The photos were soooo beautiful that I had to purchase them all. I was very pleased with my photo book and video ceremony because it captured the essence and love of the day! If you are looking for someone to capture your special moment look no further...you have come to the right place!!!!!!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Ngozi Erondu · Married on 09/27/2019

Beautiful photos and fun photographers!

My hubby and I loved working with Ag photography. They were very flexible and we had so much fun with Alan the day of! The final products were amazing. Thanks Ag!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Cassandra · Married on 09/02/2019

Awesome experience with Ag Photography

Absolutely nothing but the best!! Very professional and you get quality work. Thank you

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 10/17/2015

3.0

Loved my wedding pictures. Photographers were on time and dressed professional the day of the wedding. However, working with the company was dreadful…especially the office lady. Some of the insults given were:
    1. The owner who took our engagement pics told me it was my fault I had a paper towel in my lap during the shoot.
    2. I was unaware fliers would be passed out for guests to purchase pics of MY WEDDING/RECEPTION and was told, “Sorry that information discussed at the consultation went over your head”. (Why would I condone the company selling pictures that belong to me??)
    3. Almost a month passed between picking our pictures for our wedding book and being able to come in and review the book…was told it would only be 2 weeks. After not hearing anything, I called and was told 2 weeks was only an estimate. (AG, have you ever heard of Under-Promise Over-Deliver…Entrepreneurship 101.) I was then told, “You guys waited and came in later after your wedding which added time.” Ok, first, sorry we took a week-long honey moon. We should have planned our honeymoon around our photographer’s schedule!?!? Second, what does that have to do with you giving us a timeframe that failed?
    4. While reviewing our wedding book, we discovered pictures from our wedding were missing. The owner relayed through the office lady, “if they don’t see them, then we don’t have them”. Then 10 minutes later he (the owner) found a file that contained the missing pics. Mind you these were very special pictures i.e. cake cutting pics and pics with our grandmothers.
    5. Also while reviewing our book, the office lady criticized my wedding colors stating, because we had a black & white wedding, it was hard for her to put our book together…!
    6. Finally received the book and the groom’s name was spelled incorrectly on the outside cover.
    A very talented company but the customer service needs great improvement. I would love to sit down with AG and discuss their areas of opportunity.

Sent on 02/19/2016
  • M. K.

M. K. · Getting married on 05/03/2022

Unethical Business With Poor Customer Service

This is not a customer friendly business! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!! I live in Texas and needed a local St. Louis photographer to take photos at a baby shower the end of March 2020. The shower was for my active duty daughter who resides in California and was traveling to the St. Louis area for a family baby shower in honor of her. New Department of Defense travel restrictions due to COVID-19 now prevent both my daughter and me from visiting the area until mid-May. My daughter's due date prevents us from rescheduling the baby shower. We can not schedule an in studio photo shoot because we don't live in the local St. Louis area, and due to life events don't know when we're able to visit the St. Louis area again. Ag Photography had absolutely no problem taking my full payment at the time of scheduling but will not refund my money even though my request for cancellation is completely out of our control. I am not canceling just because. There’s a health and safety crisis in the U.S. We've received full refunds from the airlines, the local area St. Louis cake baker, and everyone else in that area we'd contracted with to make the event special for my daughter. However, Ag Photography is unwilling to conduct business in an honest, ethical manner. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THESE PEOPLE. I certainly understand the inconvenience my cancellation may cause, but the entire country is being inconvenienced at the moment for the health and safety of us all. If Ag Photography is willing to behave unethically with a pregnant, active duty service member whose husband is currently on deployment defending our freedoms, know that they will do the same to you! Please don't waste your time or money with Ag Photography. Ag Photography should make every attempt to do what is right by the customer, that’s how you grow a business. I will never patronize your business in the future nor will I recommend or send family members/friends your way. Your business practice is unacceptable. The fact that you would jeopardize the health and safety of potential customers and refuse to make a reasonable refund accommodation for a situation beyond anyone’s control is downright disgusting.

Sent on 03/15/2020

Ag Photography's reply:

Hello Meondra. We understand that there is a major crisis happening in the USA, however we do have a policy in place that we stand by. When you responded to our last email our office was closed at the time and we were not able to respond in a timely manner. We stated that we are willing to transfer all your funds to another event. You will receive an email with more details about how we can move forward.