Ag Photography Reviews

83 | Saint Louis, MO

83 Reviews for Ag Photography

Sherita · Married on 08/22/2015

I got married on 08/22/15; the photographers were on-time, professional and creative.
    I had two photographers one for the bridesmaids and the groomsmen, both photographers were awesome.
    More than enough photos will be taken so many that it is hard to choose the best picture from a specific pose.
    Each moment was captured that I was able to relive each moment of my wedding after viewing my photos. I was very satisfied with the service received from AG photography; they delivered exactly what was expected.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Melanie · Married on 07/18/2015

AG Photography is the ABSOLUTE best! You all helped make my day the best day ever! I love our wedding photos and I love the fact that you traveled from St. Louis to Birmingham to capture our special day!!!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Buffie · Married on 07/18/2015

I can't say enough about these guys. Allan and his team did a superb job on my big day. Even leading up to my day the staff, Leslie was so caring and was making sure that everything we wanted was taken care of. The photographers for our day (we had two), was excellent. They captured pictures that I wouldn't have even thought to take a picture of. I love them and will tell everyone about them. The money was worth it. Thank you again, Allan and your staff.
    Mr. and Mrs. Chad Phillips 7/18/15 our wedding date.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Telisa · Married on 05/23/2015

Allen you guys are very professional, my husband & I were very happy we chose your company. All of our photos were absolutely stunning. We would definitely recommend you all for our future photos. We both appreciate everything & thank you all so much.

Mr & Mrs. Gates

Sent on 06/01/2015

JA-MESHA · Married on 05/16/2015

Where do I start!!??? Ag photography is hands down the most creative and best photographers in St. Louis! They showed up early well prepared . My husband and I are so happy and overjoyed with our wedding pictures. I want to thank Allen and the Ag staff for all of your patience and hard work... The Nelson family really appreciate it. Signed Ja-Mesha Nelson

Sent on 07/21/2015

Kacie Starr · Married on 03/07/2015

Very professional company to work with. The timeliness and response of the company was exceptional. Great customer service and great value for the product. I am highly, highly satisfied. May God bless this company.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Kacie · Married on 03/07/2015

Vendor was absolutely fantastic. Very affordable pricing, and always very responsive. Super great company to work with and all their employees were very patient and friendly which made spending the experience of spending our hard earned dollars much nicer.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Glynnis · Married on 12/07/2014

AG Photography shot our wedding and reception photos on December 7, 2014. Every interaction with the staff was very professional. Allen and Garah were our two shooters and they did an exceptional job. They arrived on time and once on site they got to work! Allen shot the bride while she prepared for the wedding and Garah created outstanding pictures of the wedding dress, jewelry, shoes, rings and anything else she could think of. They really had an attention for detail and were very patient and professional. Once the groom and his men arrived, to get dressed, Allen shot some very creative shots with them. Once we were dressed our next location was the Hollywood Casino. Our photos next to the big beautiful Christmas trees were simply amazing. The casino also had a 50’s feel and they captured every essences of it. Now off to the wedding venue for our big celebration. We choose Orlando’s for our wedding ceremony and reception. With the both of them shooting we received so many photos. They were able to shoot every part of the wedding, all the guest, and ever part of the reception. We really enjoyed the fact that one photographer would shot something at one angle and another would have the same shot from another angel. It was simply wonderful. They really created some memorable moments for us. The quality of the pictures is impeccable and we are totally impressed and highly satisfied. We must also mention the package was very affordable for the amount of pictures we received. Thank you AG Photography for making our special day even more wonderful!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Naketa · Married on 10/18/2014

I hired Ag Photography to shoot my wedding in October of this year. I must say I don't regret the choice I made at all!! The photographers were very professional and made sure each moment of my day was captured as it played out. They even traveled to shoot my wedding in another state! The after wedding processing of photos,albums,etc was done in a very acceptable time frame. Very friendly, thorough, and PATIENT staff. I would recommend Ag Photography with high regards.

Nichol · Married on 08/28/2014

Very professional company. Definetly will work with them again.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Terri · Married on 07/05/2014

I love AG Photography. They provide products with their packages and superb service. Prompt and available for questions... Allen is personable and tends to the needs of the bride!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Angela · Married on 06/28/2014

I love the way my wedding photos came out... Ag did a wonderful job...

• W

Winako · Married on 05/17/2014

AG did an outstanding job on our wedding day. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better service. The staff with AG was very professional courteous and prompt which made our special day that much more special thanks again. Sincerely Mr. & Mrs. Carl and Winako Grandberry

Corlis · Married on 05/17/2014

AG Photography was a professional team with great photographers. Every special moments of our wedding day was captured. In spite of the busy day, they were very patient. But more importantly is the quality of their work. Every photo was defined and the color was simply beautiful. We have been told by others that our wedding book is one of a kind. We were very pleased with their work. Without a doubt, we recommend AG Photography for any of your photo needs. The five star rating is very well deserved.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Kimberly · Married on 04/05/2014

Ag Photography did an amazing job with our photos! I wouldn't change a thing about the services we received. The services were personalized and professional. We couldn't have asked for better!!!!!!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Ag Photography is one of the best photography companies in St. Louis! They did an amazing job with our wedding pictures. Choosing a photographer is one of the most important decisions you make for your wedding. I strongly recommend Ag Photography because not only did they capture every detail of our wedding, but the quality of the pictures are outstanding. They were very professional and easy to talk to. Ag really goes above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. We are forever grateful for the pictures we will have for a lifetime to remember our special day!! We couldn't be happier with our choice.

Sent on 01/23/2015

I have the beautiful I mean beautiful wedding pictures in the world. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Leslee · Married on 10/05/2013

They did an awesome job, I love my photos and the experience was priceless. I will definitely use them again AG Photography is the best and i absolutely love them.

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

Ag Photography did my engagement and bridal shoots, as well as the photography for my wedding and reception. All of my photos were very creative and overall amazing! My husband and I, as well as my wedding guests, were very impressed with their professionalism. Planning a wedding is very stressful. I highly recommend AG Photography because you will have piece of mind knowing you will have pictures of your special day to cherish forever. I will definitely have them capture other important moments of my life.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Brittany · Married on 09/18/2013

AG Photography is amazing! Hands down the best photography service I've had the pleasure doing business with! Allen is such a talented photographer, the creativeness and quality of service he brings to every photoshoot is outstanding. If you're looking for beautiful unique photos of any occasion, you have got to book AG Photography!

Sent on 01/22/2015

I enjoyed my services. I am waiting on my free photo 8x10 that dropped on your wet floor. I have not received. We took the photo by St. Louis University. It's the photo on the back of our wedding book.
    Angela Bailey

314-295-7829

Sent on 02/18/2015

Ag Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review! Your free 8x10 photo is ready to be pick up during normal business hours. Thank you for choosing our company and we do apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.

Marnae · Married on 05/25/2013

I will refer A&G photography to a friend. Also it was great working with such passionate people.

Shaun & Marnae' · Married on 05/25/2013

The guys arrived on time and was very professional . The pictures turned out great!

Sent on 02/17/2015
  • shauna

shauna · Married on 03/23/2013

A+++ SERVICE We loved our pictures and the attentiveness of the photographers. We truly felt like we got more than we expected plus we used them for our engagement pictures also.

Paige · Married on 09/01/2012

Phenomonal Photography! I hired AG Photography for my Engagement/Wedding photography. They were amazing! Very professional and open to cater to how I wanted my Special Day to be. Allen was hands-on and kept contact with me all the way up until the day of my Wedding. Just awesome. So awesome that, since that first encounter. I have used them for all of my photography needs including maternity & family portraits. Allen and his team never disappoint!

Sent on 01/24/2015