Ag Photography Reviews

Ag Photography 6
Ag Photography 7

Renelle Theard · Getting married on 06/08/2021

Great Experience!

I had a wonderful experience with AG Photography on my wedding day. They captured the special moments of my day perfectly!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Cameo

Cameo · Married on 08/21/2019

AGPhotoraphy is Amazing!

I absolutely enjoyed AG Photography. The photographer made us feel so comfortable and was very easy to work with. When taking these photos, you are just wanting them to be perfect... well that's what they want as well. He made sure to get those shots that we wanted. I will use them going forward because they were so professional and fun to work with.

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Ag Photography 8

Briana Bridgeforth · Married on 08/02/2019

Best Photographer!

I went with AG Photography for our wedding based on the great reviews and I can attest to the fact that they are all correct. Allen traveled to Memphis, TN for our wedding and I can say I was stressed about so many things that day but Photography was not one of them. Allen arrived on time and ready to go. We had some chaos before and after the ceremony and he not only stayed calm, and but also helped out where he could. We went with one Photographer for our wedding of 100 guest and Allen really got some great shots. I would (and already have) recommend him to anyone getting married. Thank you again, Allen!!

Sent on 08/30/2019
    Ag Photography 9
  • LaQuicha

LaQuicha Jackson · Married on 06/29/2019

Repeat Customer

We booked Allen for our engagement shoot and wedding and I must say he was worth every penny. He is not only talented but he is very professional, has great energy and a great personality that transfers throughout the room. I am completely satisfied with the work he has done. My pictures are all clear and my memories have been captured!

I also used his team for me and my daughters shoot in studio and they are great as well. I will be returning soon for a family shoot! I highly recommend him and his team.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Mary-Ama

Mary-Ama Mends · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience with AG

My husband and I chose AG photography for our engagement and wedding photos after witnessing their exceptional work at an event we previously attended. Their professionalism and seamless coordination as a team is unmatched! With a wedding of over 350 people, their team of 3 photographers new when and where to be throughout the day without disrupting the flow of our event all while capturing every single special moment. They are a black owned business with photographers who are experts at capturing photos of all types of people but especially people of color. They just get it! We still have guests asking us for their information because of their style expertise. My husband and I were so proud to support such a talented and elite company and would HIGHLY recommend them for a special event.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Remey Martin · Married on 06/21/2019

Legendary Photos

My husband and I chose AG Photography for our summer June wedding and we have no regrets. Our intitial consultantion was great and the owner and his assistant were top notch professionals who guided us through the process all the way to the end. These photographery pros captured all the perfect moments of our special day. Our wedding photos are legendary and will be treasured for a lifetime. Thank you AG!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Ag Photography 10
    Ag Photography 11
  • Naseya

Naseya · Married on 04/07/2019

best photog ever!

best photog ever! We hired Allen after several recommendations and viewing his work. He was an absolute pleasure to work with. He captured our engagement shoot and our wedding. The images he captured were stunning and we received final images in the timeframe provided. I was moved to tears when I got my wedding album! He’s just that good. And i can’t forget about his assistant Leslie. She goes above and beyond in terms of communicating. She always was available to answer any questions I had. I’d highly recommend him and his team for your special day.

Sent on 10/28/2019
    Ag Photography 12

Chudney · Married on 10/05/2018

Moving forward, I intend to use AG Photography for all of our family's professional photography needs. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Ag Photography 13
    Ag Photography 14
    Ag Photography 15
  • Racheal

Racheal · Married on 09/29/2018

Picture Perfect!

Allen is so outgoing and energetic. He definitely makes you feel like you are longtime friends. COMFORTABLE! I have never had professional photos done before. I didn't know what to expect and worries about nit knowing how to pose etc. He made me feel comfortable about the whole experience! I had fun! He did all the work to capture the perfect shot. I highly recommend AG Photography. Even my guests were impressed that they made sure to get him number.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Ebony · Married on 09/15/2018

The best photography company

The Agphotography team absolutely out did their self on our wedding day. They were professional, punctual, talented and fun to be around. They did an amazing job capturing all the special moments as well as all of our crazy guests. It takes talent to be able capture the correct light and angle to make every picture flawless. We will be using them again for family pictures this summer. Once again thank you for capturing our beautiful day.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Ag Photography 16
    Ag Photography 17
    Ag Photography 18

Ardella · Married on 06/29/2018

For my wife and I, the most important aspect of our ceremony and reception was capturing the moment and being able to share those moments later on with our family. Without a doubt, AG Photography went above and beyond and delivered on exactly what we wanted with that goal. Before booking, we were required to come in for a consultation (to get a feel for what we were looking for, and get more details about our big day). After speaking with Allen, and seeing the depth of his work & the amazing weddings he has shot already, we booked the next day. This was in August 2017, and our wedding was in June 2018. We decided to pay for our Photography in installments and on a monthly basis, and AG was SO pleasant and simple to work with. Every time we called, we worked with Leslie, who always gave us plenty of information to prepare us as we moved closer to our big day, and always let us know what our remaining balance was AND sent us a digital copy of our invoice & remaining balance. This made the payment process extremely simple for us, especially when you are paying for a ton of different items for a wedding.

Now for the actual wedding: We had two photographers and they both were stellar! Allen & our second photographer (Mena) showed up on time ready to work with us. He also brought in his intern to capture some moments on video! When we had moments for our wedding that required us to change our plans or to find new ways to get the perfect shot (ex: getting a picture of our first prayer together) Allen thought quickly on his feet and helped us get a ton of different angles. My wife and I left feeling that we were in good hands and that we had a professional team who was laser-focused on delivering the best images possible.

After the wedding/reception, AG was very clear on turnaround time, and kept their promise at delivering the majority of the images from our wedding (over 900ish). We were overjoyed with working with the team and would do so again!!!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Ag Photography 19
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 06/09/2018

AG Photography were absolutely PHENOMENAL!!! Out of all the vendors we paid, they were the best! The photographers were on time, pleasant & made our day easy!! They went above and beyond our expectations! One of the photographers put her camera down to serve the head table at our reception. We are well pleased with the service we got. We’ll definitely be using AG Photography for all of our photo needs!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Kim · Married on 05/05/2018

Ag Photography is the best of the best. I trusted them with our engagement and wedding needs & if I had to redo it all over again, they would be my pick. Allen and his team are very professional, punctual, and creative. I love each and every one of our photos. I highly recommend this great team for any photography needs.

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Ag Photography 20
    Ag Photography 21
    Ag Photography 22
    Ag Photography 23

Michelle · Married on 12/25/2017

We are overjoyed with our decision to hire Ag Photography for our special day! From the consultation to our wedding day, the team truly exceeded our expectations. Would recommend to anyone and will surely return for future photography needs.

Sent on 04/07/2018

Sherrell · Married on 09/30/2017

Our pictures tells our ❤️ story, absolutely gorgeous! Our engagement/wedding pictures were done by AG photography! Allen was pleasant,professional, and creative.

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Ag Photography 24

Brittany · Married on 09/10/2017

Ag Photography is amazing! Allen and his team exceeded our expectations on our wedding date of 9/10/2017. They also did our engagement pictures which turned out just as great. They were professional and creative. I would highly recommend Ag Photography to any newly engaged couple and I plan to do more business with them in the future.

-The McBride’s

Sent on 10/13/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I had such a great experience with AG photography. Extremely professional service and friendly. AG photography did our engagement session as well as our wedding photos. I highly recommend doing both an engagement and wedding package as it allowed us time to see their work and get to know them better prior to our wedding. The day of our wedding, Allen captured every moment of our special day. The quality of our photos are exceptional and the overall passion Allen has for what he does was simply PRICELESS. If you are looking for professionalism, quality work and reasonable pricing please consider AG photography for your special day. We definitely could not have had a better company to capture one of the most important days of our lives!
    -The Brewers

Sent on 10/08/2017

Nikeisha · Married on 08/26/2017

AgPhotograpgy were AWESOME! We booked them for our engagement photos and for our wedding on 08/26/2017. During our engagement shoot, they made us feel comfortable and captured exactly what we wanted. It was fairly chilly during our session, but we laughed so much and enjoyed the moment, we truly forgot how cold it was until the session ended. For our wedding, AgPhotograpy was prompt and ready to go! They made everyone feel comfortable and took beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for capturing our moments, AgPhotography!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Shanel · Married on 07/08/2017

The AG Photography team was wonderful to work with! We used them for our wedding photos and video this past July. They were beyond professional and patient throughout the entire evening. The finished product was great and came sooner than expected!! We highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/30/2017

A'isha · Married on 07/01/2017

Allen and his partner were amazing! The pictures were amazing! Overall amazing job! I plan to use their services in the future!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Shakidrea · Married on 06/16/2017

Allen and his Team captured great pictures!! They are very professional!!!'

Sent on 09/06/2017

Amber · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I got married at the Hyatt Regency in St. Louis Missouri on May 6, 2017. We worked with AG photography out of state and were extremely pleased with our results. They are timely, professional, and are truly talented in capturing genuine emotions when taking pictures. There was not one picture I did not like when looking through the pictures unedited and the edited pictures were unbelievable! In addition to the wedding pictures, we also received a wedding album book, jewel cases (jump drive cases with pictures of us) and a highlight video with our package, all which turned out better than our expectations. AG photography also accommodated all of my extra requests and brought to life all of my additional ideas and overall vision. I could not thank them enough for capturing our special day and highly recommend working with them (especially for weddings)! I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Nolla · Married on 04/08/2017

Ag Photography performed just as I desired. They captured our wedding, bringing our love story to life in image form. I am very pleased me hired them to be out photographer. The arrived and got right to work. They were very professional and timely. Every moment of their time there, they were busy capturing our memories; they did not waste any time. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Alicia · Married on 10/08/2016

I initially booked a photographer after attending a bridal show with my best friend. We where getting married 9 months apart and where really impressed with the photographer prices. My friends wedding was a disaster in regards to photos and she still has not received her photos. I went into complete panic and heard about AG Photography through a friend. I felt an immediate connection with Allen and was very impressed with his work. I absolutely love my wedding photos! Allen captured every little detail in a short amount of time. I can't thank him enough for coming through and providing excellent customer service.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/25/2016

We highly recommend AG photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Ag Photography was able to capture all of our special moments. Allen was friendly, talented, and very professional. We were impressed by the quality and timely delivery of our product. Choosing Ag Photography was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Sent on 11/12/2016