After The Proposal Weddings & Events Reviews

88 Reviews for After The Proposal Weddings & Events

• Paul

Paul Jermyn · Married on 12/05/2020

After the Proposal

The wedding was beautiful thanks to the expertise of Jean and the amazing flowers created by Matt

Sent on 05/24/2019

Kathy Smith · Married on 10/04/2020

Best Vendor in South MS for Planning /Floral Drsign

I was having trouble finding a florist to work with me because I expect perfection and I am a very meticulously detailed person. I am also very high strung which makes me a challenge to work with at times. I saw After the Proposal on the preferred vendors list as a Planner, and because I was doing all the planning I didn’t need them. However, another vendor I hired recommended them to me for floral design and I literally hit the jackpot and could write a book about why you should choose them! I have never met someone so detailed, professional and creative in my life!! Matt is the floral designer and is so amazing and fun! Jean and Matt went out of their way to please me and did so many extra things just to take the stress off of me. I couldn’t have been more pleased with the outcome and I have to say many people told me how impressed they were by the beautiful floral design! My other vendors and the venue owners loved working with them as well. Jean and Matt even assisted me with planning details and did way more than what I paid them for! I couldn’t believe how they just took me in like I was family! I loved how from the very start they wanted to know all about the Bride and Groom and truly wanted the day to be perfect and it was never about their paycheck. All the flowers were gorgeous and they ordered extra flowers and greenery and added so much more throughout the venue to pull it all together! It was beyond perfect! So if you have high expectations and demand perfection like me, then look no further because they are definitely the vendor for you! I just made me two new best friends as well and that speaks volumes! My daughter’s wedding was definitely her dream and it all came together so smoothly and that’s because of Jean and Matt!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Cindy Williams · Married on 06/05/2020

Super Team!!

This is our 2nd wedding with ATP and they have been so wonderful both times. Jean and Matt are professional and friendly, fun and accommodating no matter what is asked of them. They went above and beyond to make everything beautiful and handled every detail so that we could enjoy the day.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Grace · Married on 04/04/2020

Can't say enough good things!

Jean and Matt at ATP are LIFESAVERS! I have been engaged since June of 2018 and once I reached out to Jean, I knew my life was about to get a LOT easier. She has worked with me every step of the way, answered more emails than I'd like to admit I sent, and when the COVID19 virus hit, she was there communicating with all of my vendors helping me reschedule my wedding for the fall, going through dates with me. She knows how to make things work and knew the aesthetic I wanted for our wedding within the first hour of our meeting. Matt worked with me every step of the way, creating the flowers I had envisioned. You will NOT regret hiring them to make this wedding planning a breeze!

Sent on 04/16/2020

After The Proposal Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Grace, we can't wait for the wedding. It's still going to be a beautiful day. And trust me, you can email, text, call or Zoom anytime. Jean
  • Taylor

Taylor Chapin · Married on 03/06/2020

The BEST Event Planning Team EVER

I do not even know where to begin with Jean, Matt, and the entire ATP team. I got engaged in April 2018, was starting medical school three hours away in August 2018, and knew I was going to need a wedding planner to help with the planning process while in school. Jean and I worked to get all of the vendors booked and most of the planning done in THREE MONTHS before I started school. When I say this woman can work wonders, I mean it. I began school stress free knowing that everything was taken care of by Jean and her team. Matt worked with me to find the perfect flowers and explained all of different kinds of greenery to me when I had no clue what he was talking about. He laid out a few table arrangements in the office so I would be able to visualize what everything would look like. There are a few different things that made my decision to book Jean a no brainer. We had met with a couple wedding planners but after meeting Jean I had no doubt that she was the one for me. I did not want to do a first look and she was the only person who did not tell me that I should do a first look for the sake of time and ease. She made sure every single decision I made was for my fiancé and me. She helped me decide where it was worth spending money and where it wasn’t, who the best vendors were for my vision, and was completely open and honest with me about everything throughout the process. When wedding week rolled around, I had no doubt in my mind that everything would be perfect. She made wedding day a breeze for my entire family. We did not have to worry about a thing because she had it all taken care of. The team made sure our immediate families had food, drinks, and seats the entire reception. She made our special day more perfect than I could have ever dreamed. Through my 14 months of engagement she became more than just my wedding planner but a friend that I still continue to keep up with. I cannot recommend hiring Jean, Matt, and the ATP team enough for your event. They truly went above and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 01/08/2020

Larue M Tyndall · Married on 02/29/2020

Knowledgeable

Very knowledgeable about what is needed and not needed, willing to work with new ideas and always accessible. Love these guys

Sent on 03/07/2020

Lizzie Bougere · Married on 12/28/2019

Everything you could ask for in a planner

Matt and Jean are amazing! Literally everything I could as for in a planner/florist/decorator. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for someone to help them with their wedding needs.

Sent on 01/04/2020

After The Proposal Weddings & Events's reply:

We sure miss the meetings with you. Such a fun reception, we enjoyed ourselves even if we were working!
  • Lacey

Lacey Harris · Married on 12/06/2019

Hands down the best!

Jean and Matt were exceptional! Every single detail was accounted for and were hands on from the very beginning! We cannot say enough about this team. They made the process leading up to the big day, the rehearsal, and the wedding absolutely perfect. We love them!

Sent on 12/30/2019

After The Proposal Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Lacey and Jason, we love you too! Come visit soon and Jason said he was bringing champagne.

Jen Miestchovich · Married on 10/14/2019

Amazing!!!

Jean and Matt are absolutely incredible and hands down, some of the best weddings planners we have worked with! They make the day run so smooth for our couples and when it comes to the bouquets and floral arrangements, they’re true masters!

Sent on 04/15/2020

After The Proposal Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Jen, we also love working with you two! Hopefully we will get to work together soon. Stay safe and keep in touch.
  • Macey

Macey Frederick · Married on 07/20/2019

The BEST investment for your wedding day!

If you want to have an event where you walk in to your reception and everything is done, hire them!! We had Matt help guide us into what was next in our wedding but was never pushy! Up until the wedding we had his personal number and would text or call and always had a quick response with so much help! When we arrived at the reception Matt was outside waiting on us and helped guide us in and bring us upstairs, while we had our dances he prepared us a warm plate of food so we didn’t have to get in line and brought us drinks! I don’t think he ever stopped! Matt and his team were so amazing and we would recommend them to anyone and EVERYONE! We had no stress on our wedding day and the days until as well.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Louise

Louise Cragin · Married on 06/15/2019

Mother of the Bride

I am the mother of the bride. my daughter and I had hired a different wedding planner that we had to fire and we were very concerned that we were going to be all on our own and Pass Christian was a destination wedding for her. Well let me tell you, once we met Matt and Jean, our worries were over. They constantly communicated ideas, reminders, suggestions. Our calls, emails and texts were answered immediately. Every detail was perfect. Matt made the day of flawless. We could not have done it without them. I'm pretty sure Matt ordered the rainbow and beautiful sunset that appeared in the sky during the send off!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Tracey

Tracey Bertrand · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Planning and Flowers from Mother of the Bride

Jean and Matt were wonderful to work with, even meeting evenings and/or weekends to accommodate our schedules! They managed everything and made Taylor's vision of her wedding exactly what she had dreamed! I loved having them take the stress off of Taylor and me especially wedding weekend and day of. They coordinated all of the events from rehearsal dinner, ceremony at the church, and the reception! They gave us terrific advice when selecting vendors and making decisions! I would not want to ever plan a wedding without them!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Jason

Jason S · Married on 06/12/2019

The best in the business!

We absolutely loved working with Jean & Matt! They came highly recommended & did not disappoint! We had so much fun during the planning process. I'm so happy we found someone who we could trust to handle the best day of our lives!

Sent on 04/16/2020

After The Proposal Weddings & Events's reply:

You two were such a pleasure to work with and made my job even easier. I miss our meetings and when this quarantine is lifted you and Lacey need to come say hello.
    Kindest regards,

Elizabeth Williams · Married on 05/18/2019

Simply Wonderful, so grateful for ATP

Jean and Matt were AMAZING to work with and so helpful at making our day special. Having ATP take care of many of the details and aspects of the event really took the stress off, especially as the wedding day drew near! Not only do I consider them amazing planners, but they feel like true friends to my husband and I. Our families and the two of us are so thankful for every little thing they did throughout the planning process.

Sent on 05/21/2019

After The Proposal Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth! I know you and Doug are going to have a wonderful life together. I'm sure I will see you at the next Williams wedding.
    Kindest regards,
  • Marissa

Marissa Gutierrez · Married on 03/30/2019

Highly recommend

Jean and Matt were PHENOMENAL!! When I started to plan my wedding, I couldn’t decide if I actually needed a wedding planner. I watched Jean and Matt work at my friend’s wedding and quickly decided hiring them was a MUST! I cannot imagine planning my wedding without them. Everything was exactly what I wanted and more. They took the stress away (that’s saying something for me because I’m easily overwhelmed), and I was able to enjoy the planning process and celebrate our special day with no worries or concerns. They are very professional and very talented. I highly recommend After The Proposal whether you want a small intimate gathering or a giant 350+ people celebration! They can do it all. Plus, I got to meet two wonderful, kind, and selfless people that I will forever cherish and love! I am so thankful for the ATP team.

Sent on 04/08/2019

After The Proposal Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We had so much fun meeting with you and planning your wedding. It was beautiful because of your vision. I will miss our get togethers and you will always be a part of the ATP family!
  • Beth

Beth Brister · Married on 03/23/2019

Made my life and wedding experience amazing.

I couldn't have had the wedding I did without Jean and Matt. They made our wedding so beautiful and perfect. I felt no stress. They handled getting the right vendors down to decorations. I can't say enough about how amazing it was to have them be part of our wedding. I love them both so much and feel like they are family.

Sent on 05/10/2019

After The Proposal Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Beth, we love you too! Come visit next time you are on the coast, we can go get daiquiris!

XOXO
  • Judy

Judy Brister · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing!

Amazing to have Jean and Matt as our wedding planners! Absolutely easy to work with. May have started out as planners, but can gladly call them friends.

Sent on 05/10/2019

After The Proposal Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Judy! Lets go drink some dacquires soon! (Now that I know what the bushwacker is) Come visit soon my friend...
  • Melissa

Melissa Stanley · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing!

Professionalism is the first word that comes to mind with Jean and Matt. When you hire experts, worry and stress is diminished! My only job was to arrive to my wedding on time because every other small and large detail was taken care of. The communication was steady and their list of contacts for cakes, food items, photographers, and music are first class as well. They only partner with the best. If you have your own vendors just tell them and they will handle every single detail thereafter. However, if you do not, they’ve got you covered. They ensured that my wedding was spectacular and stress free. My husband spoke of how nice of a job Jean and Matt performed.
    I was asked by attendees who I had hired? It is courteous for people to tell you that your wedding was nice or beautiful. My guest were sincere because it was!

Sent on 08/24/2019

After The Proposal Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa, seems just like the wedding was yesterday. Next time you and Robin are in town please come visit.

Lisa Utterback · Married on 10/27/2018

Mother of the bride

Jean, Matt and Renae were awesome to work with!!!! They have great connections with reputable vendors and make everything so much easier for the bride and mother of the bride. We loved working with them!!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Maria · Married on 07/07/2018

We received excellent service from Jean. She helped us stay on budget and offered excellent advice. We received outstanding compliments from our guests on Jean's assistant who took care of every reception detail. I'd recommend her to any bride-to-be. This mother of the bride was very satisfied.

Sent on 05/07/2013

Leah Singleton · Married on 06/23/2018

My daughter's summer wedding

The team at After the proposal took care of everything for us! My daughter lives in a different city and works nights. They were able to meet us on her schedule and ease all of our worries. They took care of all the little details that we were worried about. The wedding was perfect! No issues with anything.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 04/28/2018

Perfection

Jean and her team took my idea of a perfect wedding and made it into a reality! We were planning our wedding in Biloxi from 10 hours away, and ATP was amazing to work with through it all. Every vendor she recommend to us was superb. Perfection is the only word I can to use to describe our wedding day!

Sent on 11/09/2020

After The Proposal Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Morgan, it was our pleasure to assist you with the wedding. It was a beautiful event and super proud to be apart of it. The guests and the wedding party were some of the nicest people I have met and they sure did add to the day in a positive way. Please keep in touch. Jean

Lauren · Married on 04/07/2018

Wonderful Experience

After the Proposal Wedding & Events made all of my wedding dreams come true! They took the stress out of planning and made the big day even better than I ever imagined. Jean and Matt were a pleasure to work with, and everything turned out beautiful.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Ari · Married on 03/17/2018

Amazing to work with!

Jean was the most wonderful planner to work with. She will make sure everything is perfect on your special day and if you're still on the fence about hiring a planner- CALL JEAN! I promise you won't regret it.

Sent on 08/30/2019