After A While Crocodile Reviews

After A While Crocodile 3
After A While Crocodile 4
  • Pam

Pam Dow · Married on 05/18/2019

If you're on the fence about custom invitations, GO TO JULIA!

We were partnered with Julia through our wedding venue to design a custom invitation suite and she absolutely delivered. I had very few ideas about what I wanted, and I had a hard time conveying that, too. After 3-4 revisions, Julia brought our picturesque floral invitations all together with a dainty pink envelope, twine, and wax seal. Our invitations were stunning and amazing quality.

Regarding custom invitations: I will say this part of wedding planning (picking out invitations in general) can be tricky and Julia made it so easy. Not having to stamp, stuff, address, mail, etc. was a huge relief. I had never really considered a custom invitation, and in the end, I can't imagine having done it any other way. After A While Crocodile was fantastic, and I recommend Julia 10000%.

Sent on 06/11/2019

After A While Crocodile's reply:

Aww Thank You Pam! You were a joy, I love getting to know all my brides and their love story. I enjoy making the couples vision, come to life and to tell the paper story.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/06/2019

Julia is Amazing at Her Work!

Julia is amazing at her work. She has amazing work on RSVP, Invitations, table cards, etc. If you have ideas on what you want or what your looking for, Julia is amazing. I'll definitely be using her again !

Sent on 05/19/2019
    After A While Crocodile 5
    After A While Crocodile 6

Virginia · Married on 05/27/2018

Julia is so amazing!! She brought our wedding invitation dreams to life! From invites to thank you notes to table number booklets, everything was perfect!! Her attention to detail is spectacular. Definitely recommend! Thank you Julia for all your wonderful work!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    After A While Crocodile 7
    After A While Crocodile 8
  • W

Gine · Married on 10/28/2017

Very professional and efficient.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/17/2016

Being in the wedding industry myself, there was no question on who I was going to for my invitations for my personal wedding. Julia communicated with us quickly and made decisions easy with proofs and options. There was not an idea that we threw at her that she could not accommodate or have an option for! You're the best Julia!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Minjoo · Married on 06/10/2016

After A While Crocodile's timeless, classic, and carefully curated approach to creating truly one-of-a-kind paper arrangements, is a clear choice if you want a personalized touch that speaks to your relationship and wedding day. After a While Crocodile's attention to details and specifics were all carefully adhered to, and Julia still kept our overall theme/style uniform yet very unique to our relationship. We've considered using popular wedding stationary sites that are widely available, but the cookie cutter "pick from this list and that list" was not our style. Almost all of our decorations were made by hand (ours) down to the individual wedding favors and we want to have the same intimate touch when it came to our stationary.

Julia gave us plenty of input in terms of texture, paper weight, color coordination, and envelope to invite match. She sent us samples of our papers at various points throughout the process to ensure our satisfaction with the progress and kept us all on the same page. We received all of our papers well before the promised date, and we were able to enjoy and prepare our papers according to our timeline. Julia offered us a wide range of options based on our color scheme and hand embedded each envelope liner into the envelop ensuring the right alignment and giving it a real personal touch. She helped us create our "Wedding Invites", "Day Of Wedding Papers", and "Table Numbers"; everything from design, dimension, to delivery was perfect.

We categorically recommend After A While Crocodile to any and every one that desires unique, creative, beautiful stationary designs for any occasion.

Sent on 11/27/2016

After A While Crocodile's reply:

Aww thank you NMJ, I loved working with you too, your wedding was amazing. I am honored to have been part of it.
    Julia

We absolutely adore Julia! Her work is impeccable. We gave her our vision for the wedding and she brought it to life. She made our save the dates, wedding invitations and ceremony programs. We cannot wait to have Julia create more invitations for celebrations to come! She's a beautiful person inside and out and so inviting. We would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Cassie · Married on 01/09/2016

Julia was a pleasure to work with and creates nothing but beautiful, quality products!

Sent on 09/18/2016
  • User4841913 · 2+ years ago

Julia is amazing! She is laid back and very easy to work with. She personalized our save the dates, invitations, rehearsal dinner menus as well as all of our "day of" paper goods exactly the way we wanted. She also offers chalkboards to rent and will design them to fit your vision. We are very happy with everything she did for us. Thank you Julia!!!

Sent on 11/30/2015
  • User5203026 · event on 05/24/2015

We highly recommend After A While Crocodile for anyone having a special event requiring invitations, menus, and thank you cards. Our event had a beach birthday theme with sea horses in blue with a cream color background. They turned out beautiful. Also, the turn around time to received your items is very fast. Julia is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Gina · Married on 05/15/2015

Julia provides great service. She is very insightful and immediately knew my style.
    Her pricing was very fair and the quality was amazing.
    Almost every guest commented on the awesome invitations!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/02/2015

Julia was so amazed my to work with! On top of her work being amazing and exactly what I was looking for, she is so responsive and is willing to work until you have exactly what you want. It was so amazing working with her, and I can't wait to use her for all of my future paper goods!

Sent on 06/01/2015
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 02/14/2015

Julia was so creative, helpful and amazing. We loved everything she came up with and ended up with the most unique save the dates and invitations that we will cherish forever! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Lisa · event on 02/03/2015

Julia is psychic. We met once to discuss the theme for my mother's 90th birthday celebration and she perfectly created and captured what we wanted. She's creative, intuitive and elevated the event with her flair for continuity beginning with the invitations down to the details on every table and thank you notes. She is my "go to" planner.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Our invitations were absolutely beautiful. We received so much positive feedback from everyone about them! One of our guests actually framed the back of our invitation for the artwork to hang up in her living room :) Julia is professional, flexible, efficient, and great to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone for any type of printing service!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Carrie · Married on 05/03/2014

I ordered some beautiful, unique invitations for my wedding from Julia. They were exactly what I was looking for and like nothing I have seen before. Julia took the time to make sure my invitations were exactly what I wanted and even completely re-did them when I changed my mind half way through her designing them. She was quick to respond when I contacted her for every little detail. I would recommend her to anyone looking for unique, personalized, professional invitations, thank you cards, or anything else!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Davy · Married on 03/03/2013

Julia is awesome!!! She did all my day of paper. Working on my day of paper on my own was very overwhelming. I met with Julia and she took the time to go over all of my options. She was very helpful in pointing me in the right direction for my wedding day, rehearsal dinner invitations, programs, escort cards , wedding timelines and thank you cards. Everything was beautiful!! I highly recommend using Julia.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Logan · event on 11/06/2011

Loved her ideas, professionalism and enthusiasm. Julia Watters is amazing!!! Thank you again for your hard work and efforts. I can't wait to plan my next event with you.

Sent on 05/27/2015
  • User2042840 · 2+ years ago

Julia with After A While Crocodile was a joy to work with! She is so creative and helpful throughout the entire design process and ales it fun. The final products were absolutely beautiful and receive bed numerous compliments! I look forward to using her for all future paper, invitation and stationary needs!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

M · Married on 09/03/2016

Julia is very easy to work with and has incredible ideas!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Julia did a great job creating my design. I had an idea of what I wanted for my invitations and she was able to see what I had in my mind. She understood everything I was saying even when I wasn't using words. yes, she read/saw my mind. She finished the invitations on time and even mailed them, which is a service most vendors won't give. she responded my emails in a couple of hours maybe less.
    Thanks to Julia and her ideas, the design became a perfect and unique invitation that everyone loved

Sent on 02/29/2016

Katie · Married on 07/23/2016

3.5

Really happy with Julia's work!

Sent on 07/11/2016