Afino Entertainment Reviews

Afino Entertainment 6
Afino Entertainment 7

Jolina Souverain · Married on 05/25/2019

Mrs Bennett

The best Entertainer ever!! He was the absolute best from beginning to end, to putting our dream music together, no one ever left the dance floor! My guest are still raving about "Your DJ". He played the right music at the right time and was even jamming with us on the dance floor! I couldn't have hired a better entertainer than @afinomusic from Afino Entertainment

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Afino Entertainment 8
    Afino Entertainment 9
    Afino Entertainment 10

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Jolina & Larry, thank you so much!! You two are the most beautiful people, and you have a family that loves and cares about you. There's was so much thought and attention put into every little detail. You were so happy and filled with joy to be there with one another that you were at a loss for words during the ceremony. I was moved by your story, and inspired by your love for each other. Thank you for inviting me to celebrate this special day with you and all of your guests. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Bennett! I wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success : )
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 05/18/2019

Just awesome!!

Dave was a fantastic DJ and kept the crowd dancing all night. Our guests raved about him afterwards. He was also very friendly and responsive during the planning process. He took all of our requests into consideration while infusing his own style/creativity into his set (which is what we asked for and wanted). His prices are very reasonable and honestly great value for what he delivers. Definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Nina & Jeffrey, Thank You So Much!! I can't express enough the amount of love and positivity the two of you have for each other and for all of your friends and family. I was so excited to be there. We share a similar love for house and dance music! It was such an honor to have the opportunity to put together that playlist with you and spend the night dancing and celebrating this new milestone of your lives together. I won't ever forget your wedding! You picked the perfect venue, the staff is always a pleasure to work with, and we couldn't have asked for better weather! Thank you for allowing Stephanie and I to be a part of your special day. We wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success for many more years!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/17/2019

Excellent!

Awesome, professional, pays attention to every detail....

Sent on 02/15/2019

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle! Congratulations to you and Jeffery! We're going to have such a magical day. 3 months away! : )
  • Rob

Rob · Married on 05/12/2019

All you can ask for in a DJ

Dave did an awesome job as the DJ for our wedding. After sending him the list of songs and vibes we were going for he took the lead and made sure the entire night went smoothly. Can't think of a better person that could have done our music that night!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Yeon & Rob, thank you SO much! It was such an honor to witness and celebrate your wedding with you and all of your guests at Valley Regency! I was absolutely blown away by how beautiful the experience truly was for everyone. It was my first time performing at the venue; one of the most gorgeous locations you could imagine. Your pastor performed the perfect ceremony for the two of you, and you could sense the overwhelming amount of love and support from each and every friend and family member. The song you recorded for your first dance was incredible! Both of you are so talented and you chose to express your love for each other in a way that inspired us all. I had such a great time playing a mixture of music including K-Pop, House, Pop, and all of your other song requests. I'll never forget your wedding. Thank you so much, and congratulations!

Samantha · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding DJ

I knew I wanted to hire Dave to be our wedding DJ as soon as we got enagaged. He did such an amazing job in every aspect of our wedding. Guests were still raving about him the next morning. The music at your wedding is one of the most important things. Thank you Dave for making our decision easy and our wedding day a dream!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Samantha & Keith, thank you so much!! You two are absolutely beautiful. The amount of thought and time spent on every detail, from the ceremony to the song selections, were all so meticulously representative of your passion and your love for one another. I especially enjoyed listening to your vows. You are such a perfect match for each other. Thank you for helping us create a memorable day for all of your friends and family. It was an honor to be there! I wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Doornbos!
  • Phebe

Phebe Varghese · Married on 04/05/2019

Talented and Amazing!

Dave was the DJ at our wedding, and we were happy to have him as our DJ. There was never a dull moment at our reception. Dave was able to understand the environment quickly, and he got people dancing in no time. Dave is very easy to get along with and he understood what kind of music we liked in no time. From our initial conversation to the end of the reception, Dave is attentive and dedicated to his craft. He understood our personalities, quickly, and figured out the best layout for our reception. Our bridal party and guests couldn’t stop complimenting on his work, and he was able to find music that everyone liked. We would recommend Dave to any event and are incredibly grateful that he was the DJ to our wedding. He’s talented, professional, and all around good person.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Joel & Phebe, thank you so much! You two were absolutely wonderful. It was an absolute pleasure working with you to create a memorable day for all of the friends and family that joined us at The Grain House to witness and celebrate your special day. I especially loved the Star Wars themed decorations and music selections for your May 4th Wedding. Everything was perfect! We love your energy and your unique personalities. We wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success for many years to come. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Jason Santiago · Married on 11/10/2018

Dj afino - amazing dj -

Afino Entertainment and specifically Dave Brennan is the ultimate professional Party DJ. He DJ'd our daughter Kayla's Quinceanera at the Fountain in Middletown NY, and made it a fun night for all to remember! You will not find another DJ who will take care of all your party needs and or last minute requests. He left not only an impression on us but with our guests, vendors, and the staff at where we had our event. Everyone had great things to say about DJ Afino he made quite the impression. Most important my daughter's Quinceanera was made memorable thanks to DJ AFINO. In her own words all the kids said "THAT DJ was LIT". Once again Dave thank you for your services and making our princess night spectacular! We appreciate it and we definitely recommend you to everyone! Thanks! Santiago Family

Sent on 11/26/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Jason, thank you so much!! It was such an incredible experience meeting you and your family and having the opportunity to celebrate this special day with Kayla and her friends! You have such a wonderful, kind, and talented daughter. She will most definitely continue to have great success throughout her life with such a supportive and loving group of friends and family! It was an honor to be there. Thank you so much. Happy Birthday Kayla!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/03/2018

Dave was amazing!! Incredibly easy to work with & knowledgeable! Definitely recommend him!!

Dave was extremely thorough and detailed in our meetings before the wedding and because of this, our day went perfectly. He was an excellent emcee for the whole day. His knowledge of weddings and current trends was great & he was extremely helpful with planning the timeline & all the music for the day according to OUR wants. He was an absolute pleasure to work with & incredibly professional throughout all the planning & our day!! I would highly recommend using Afino for any event. I will use him again for sure!!!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Afino Entertainment 11

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Laura & Greg, thank you so incredibly much! I'll always remember how beautiful your outdoor ceremony was, despite the fact that we anticipated bad weather.. because that never happened. The weather was perfect! : ) You two have a beautiful love story, and you have such a great group of family and friends! It was such an honor to be there. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Machnicz! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day.
  • Adam

Adam · Married on 10/20/2018

Dave was great!

Afino Entertainment was absolutely amazing!! Dave was extremely helpful since my wife and I were not sure what a typical wedding format was. His online form not only helped us pick the songs we wanted, but outlined what the entire night would be like. One of the extras that is a MUST is the uplighting that he provides. It is well worth the price and made our wedding night that much more special. Dave was also very personable and flexible and is probably one of the best DJs for weddings in the tristate area.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Adam & Valerie, thank you so much!! I had such a great time with you and your guests at your wedding. We were blessed with a beautiful day, gorgeous weather, to celebrate your special day at the South Norwalk Boat Club. It was an absolute pleasure working with you to create a playlist of music and a timeline to follow that everyone enjoyed. I loved getting to know both of you. We share similar stories. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. It was an honor to be there! You're the best : )

Emma · Married on 10/07/2018

Afino is amazing

I booked Afino Enterainment after seeing Dave DJ at my friends wedding (which was amazing!). I felt so comfortable working with him right from the beginning. You can tell just by speaking with him that he loves his job and he knows what he’s doing.
    A few weeks before my wedding day, he reached out to me and planned the entire day and made sure everything was okay music wise. He’s a super organized guy and broke every single detail down for me (which really helped my stress levels!)

My wedding ended up being beyond what I dreamed it to be. Dave did both my ceremony and reception music, and did such a wonderful job with it all. I had a very short wedding, but regardless, all of my music requests were made and everyone had such a fun time! I’m so glad I booked with Afino! You really won’t regret it if you choose him!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Jeff & Emma, thank you so much! You had one of the most beautiful weddings I've been a part of. It's not every day that I meet a couple and their family that care so much about each other. The energy that you and your peers have is both contagious and applaudable. I had a great time celebrating your special day with you and your guests.

The Bayonet Farm was a perfect venue for your Ceremony, and the weather turned out great! I loved working with you to create a playlist of music for the Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Dinner under the tent across from the barn. You selected the best songs for your Introductions, as well as your Special Dances.

It was a day I'll never forget. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We greatly appreciate your love and support! I wish you and your family peace, love, happiness, and continued success for many more years. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Blomquist! God Bless you and your family : )

Christina · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome DJ!!!!!

Dave was our DJ at our wedding and we were so impressed! He was extremely professional from the get-go, asking us questions that we hadn't even thought about! On our wedding day, we got so many compliments from our guests and of course, we had a wonderful time. Thank you!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Christina & Michael, thank you so much! It was my first time at The Lounsbury House in Ridgefield. You chose such a gorgeous location! I had such a great time working with you to create a memorable experience for everyone.

You have an incredible support group of friends and family. Everyone was polite, cordial, respectful, and enjoyable to speak with. I loved your vows to one another outside at the Ceremony, and I enjoyed speaking with your Wedding Officiant, Kathy, prior to starting. She was great!

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. It was an honor to be there. I know that you will continue to do great things together. I wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success for many years. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Kenny! You're the best.
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 09/29/2018

Great Experience

Dave was great from start to finish. He was very knowledgeable and very responsive to any of my questions. From the customized slide shows, to dancing on the clouds, to my custom light logo on the wall, he did it all. He knew exactly what music to play based on the questions he asked me and also played some of the Greek music I requested, the crowd went NUTS and are still raving about him. I will definitely use him again for any future events and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Afino Entertainment 12

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Gina & Ben, thank you so much! I'm so glad that you and your family enjoyed the party. It was an honor for Stephanie and I to be a part of your special day. I had a great time organizing multiple photo slideshows to display during your special dances and your engagement photos during dinner. Your first dance (on the clouds) utilizing the dry ice fog machine was absolutely beautiful! It was my first time at The Hanover Manor. You chose SUCH a GORGEOUS VENUE! Everything was absolutely stunning. I loved working with you to put together a great playlist of music for both sides of the family, including our Greek songs and dances. Thank you for such a great experience. We wish you and your family peace, love, happiness, and continued success for many years. Congratulations!! : )

Chris · Married on 09/16/2018

Simply amazing

Dave was absolutely amazing. He is everything you want in a DJ: professional, friendly, organized, knowledgeable, and experienced. Before our wedding, he sent a very detailed questionnaire that covered what music we wanted for all the different parts of our wedding. Once I saw how thorough this was, I instantly knew I was in good hands. On our call to review the questionnaire, he asked good questions and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted (and didn't want).

We had lots of specific requests (for example, starting some songs at a certain timecode, placing the speakers in a specific area, playing a special cut down version of a song and not the version from Spotify). He took note of every last detail and executed everything flawlessly. He played every song we listed on his questionnaire and set the perfect mood for the entire evening.

Thanks to him, our first dance was a huge hit! My husband and I had spent six months working on a complicated choreographed first dance, and the song we chose has very low audio in the beginning. We were afraid we wouldn’t be able to hear our cues (which would throw off the entire dance), so we mentioned to Dave that this was really important to us. He took the time to listen to the song beforehand and he knew exactly what we meant. He made sure the beginning was loud and clear and even gave us a little nod to tell us it was starting.

He's also a magician when it comes to getting the energy up and bringing people to the dance floor. Our speeches ran long so we were behind schedule, but even given the limited time, Dave got all the guests out on the dance floor right away and everyone had a blast. He also (very kindly) wrangled my entire wedding party and organized their entrance into the reception. He didn't have to do this, but it was incredibly helpful.

Also, during my maid of honor’s speech, she mentioned that we had taken a road trip to see a boy band together, and I'm pretty sure Dave played a song by that boy band later on in the evening! It was such a special touch and just another example of how thoughtful he is.

It is clear he loves what he does. I can't say enough good things about him! He is so sweet and talented, and because he's so experienced, he has lots of helpful guidance and ideas. I am very grateful for all his hard work. Dave, thank you for making our day so special and unforgettable!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Christina & Kevin, your review brought me to tears! Thank you so incredibly much for taking the time to do that, and thank you again for creating the most memorable day for all of us. It was truly an honor to be there.

I’m so happy that you noticed certain things I tried to incorporate. You had such a romantic, beautiful day, and I wanted to compliment that in whichever way possible. It was a pleasure working with Patina Catering. They helped me whenever I had a question or needed assistance setting up the various parts of the day.

I’ll never forget your first dance! So little of the couples I work with actually go above and beyond to surprise and impress their guests. You absolutely killed it! It was both romantic, exciting, inspiring, and beautiful to watch. I hope to see you again sometime, perhaps another celebration for the next event! Thank you for everything and congratulations! Your thoughtful words and recognition just made my entire year. I wish you nothing but the best!

Tonya · Married on 09/08/2018

1. DAVE IS THE BEST!
    2.If you’re going to read a review, this is the one you should read!!!
    When planning a wedding, you have so many difficult decisions to make; from picking the perfect dress, the flowers/centerpieces, colors, and meeting demands of family members. It can be so overwhelming! Luckily, for me, the easiest decision (next to marrying my best friend) was choosing Dave as our DJ! As cliché as it sounds, this is not just a job for Dave; he goes above and beyond to make sure your event goes flawless by putting his all into it. At the time I was planning my wedding I was also going through graduate school, which was also demanding. Due to this, I found it helpful to get a jump on things as early as I could. Some people looked at me like I was crazy doing some things super early, but Dave didn’t! He understood my hectic schedule and really worked with me and met me where I was in the process. About two weeks before the big day he sat on the phone with me for about an hour and a half going over what music I wanted, when I wanted certain songs played and how I wanted the vibe of the room throughout the night (including the lights). He also threw out some ideas regarding entrances and placements of songs that I would NEVER thought of (but then again that’s what separates me from him as the professional)! As someone who planned the day out minute by minute, he understood and truly grasped what I was looking for. When I got to the venue after the ceremony, I was completely blown away with his set up and how he took control of making sure everything ran smoothly. As someone who is a type A personality, I was actually able to relax and have fun because I just KNEW it was in good hands! My husband and I can’t express how much we are thankful that Dave was the DJ for our wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Afino Entertainment 13

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Tonya & David, thank you so much!! It was an absolute honor to be a part of your special day. Stephanie and I had such a great time celebrating the occasion with you and all of your guests. You two were amazing! The number of tears and laughter experienced was well worth all the planning and preparation! I'm so glad that you were happy with everything. Your music requests were literally perfect. I play some of them now at other events (those beautiful country songs I never heard until you requested them). We loved the Photo Booth vendor you chose too! He was great to work with, and he shared with me a few other custom options he offers. That was a great addition to the party! Dave blew me away with his surprise entrance on his little toy motorcycle leading up to the garter removal. I was in tears witnessing how hilarious and adorable he made that special moment. Thank you for working with us to create an incredible experience for everyone. We love you both and wish you many years of peace, love, happiness, and continued success! Thank you for allowing Stephanie and I to be a part of your special day. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Molhem! : )

Kristin · Married on 09/07/2018

I cannot rave enough about how amazing Dave was at our wedding! Throughout the night and now the days after, guests have complimented us on how great the music and atmosphere was and asked us where we found such a great DJ. Dave was professional from start to finish, timely to answer all of my questions leading up to the day, and on top of every detail. He helped us plan out the timeline so things would flow smoothly throughout the night and thought of things I never would have like talking to the officiant about moving the mic so our vows could be easily heard. Dave loves what he does and it shows through in his service and ability to read a crowd. There was never a down moment throughout the night.

Thank you so much for an awesome night!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Kristin & Christian, thank you so much! It was such an honor to be there. You two have an incredibly wonderful group of family and friends. We felt like we were surrounded by family throughout the entire day. Working with you to create a memorable experience for everyone was such a pleasure. You two are sincere, kind, joyful, polite, loving, and caring! You showed everyone just how much you love each other with every little detail, including the decorations, your vows to one another, and the songs you selected. I had a great time playing a mixture of music that everyone enjoyed. Your wedding was not only intimate and romantic, it was fun and exciting! It was the perfect balance of both worlds. We congratulate the two of you and wish you many years of peace, love, happiness, and continued success! Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Filer. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your very special day : )

Gail · Married on 08/05/2018

We could not have been happier with our choice of Afino to deejay our wedding at Yankee Stadium. Dave was professional, warm, friendly and so easy to work with from beginning to end. We especially appreciated how he paid so much attention to detail and took the time to explain how things would go. Very reassuring at each stage, especially when we worried rain might make us move the ceremony indoors. Thankfully the sun shone for us! Must say Afino was well-priced for all the work that went into our wedding. Afino’s online forms made planning and paying expertly efficient. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Afino Entertainment 14
    Afino Entertainment 15

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Gail and Drew, thank you so much!! Those photos are so adorable. You two are absolutely wonderful. When you asked me to be a part of your wedding at Yankee Stadium, I was astounded. It was my first time there! As you can tell, I don't get out much besides the locations I go to for work. What an incredible place to have a wedding. It fit your personality and style magnificently. I loved working with you to create a unique and memorable experience for all of your guests. The view was absolutely stunning, and I loved your vows to one another. It had me very emotional. I'm happy the two of you had the opportunity to do this for one another. Thank you so much for writing a great review! I wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success for many more years. Congratulations! : )

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2018

Dave is the perfect DJ for a wedding. As a bride, you need to work with people that can easily work with your vision and that are reliable. Let me tell you, Dave from Afino Entertainment will exceed your expectations. He consults with you prior to the wedding to get a detailed understanding of what you have in mind and ever so tactfully makes suggestions that elevates your original idea. He follows up with a detailed questionnaire regarding the music and events for the day and then consults with you again to review it, and offers more suggestions to make the day go as smoothly as possible and of course to maximize the fun! He literally helped me customize a playlist that I was unsure how to go about designing, crafted my wedding timeline with me down to the half hour, and suggested creative ways to end the night (not to mention he's also just fun to chat with, like an old friend!). He's highly professional, super responsive, thoughtful, reliable and just an awesome DJ. He is also very eclectic and versatile when it comes to music, so he can easily DJ for any type of audience. I highly recommend Afino Entertainment!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Jennifer & Bobby, thank you so much! I had to read this twice because it made me so happy to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of the experience. You two are wonderful! You had a beautiful wedding, with the perfect weather, at such a beautiful, intimate location in Queens. I always enjoyed speaking with you and working together to create something that both you and your guests would enjoy. I loved your officiant. He performed a very memorable ceremony for the two of you, and he got everyone ready for the party. I loved the energy that both of you possess. I saw nothing but smiles and laughter throughout the entire day, and your guests were able to see it too. I know that you will continue to conquer your dreams. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Habig! I wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success for many years to come.

Jess · Married on 07/13/2018

It's easy to plug in 5 stars when you've never had to hire a DJ before, but Afino Entertainment earned every single 5-star rating. Every time I had a question, Dave would respond the moment he could, even if it was just an acknowledgement that he got my email, and followed-up when he was available with a thorough and USEFUL answer--even when I made things complicated and asked if he'd share his speaker system so my cousin could play keyboard during the cocktail hour! He provided specs, pics, and traded cell numbers. He put together an instrumental playlist for the ceremony that had my guests asking for a copy and had the dance floor PACKED all night long. My friends and family had a blast. The real kicker? I didn't get to meet him until after my ceremony! That he was the Hand of the Queen all night, I have no doubt.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Jessica & Adam, thank you so much! "Hand of the Queen!" That's the first time I've ever heard that. I love it! You two had an amazing wedding, and for obvious reason. You are both intelligent, polite, friendly, and creative! It was such a pleasure working with you to create an unforgettable experience for your guests. I loved your vows to one another, containing both romantic and comical remarks. You've been together for such a long time and that itself is already an accomplishment worth celebrating. I loved that we surprised the guests with video game references during dinner to signal their turn for the dinner buffet. It brought back a lot of memories and it was entertaining to watch them figure it out. I was glad to see everyone dancing and having a great time at your wedding. You're surrounded by friends and family that love you very much, and you will continue to do great things together. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day. Congratulations! I wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success : ) Thank you for such an awesome review!

Andrew · Married on 07/12/2018

Dave from Afino entertainment DJ'd our wedding reception. He was phenomenal. We did a couple of calls with him before the event to figure out the flow of the evening and what genre of songs we wanted in each section. We gave him songs to play and songs to definitely skip. He delivered on all fronts. The dance floor was nearly always full, and all groups (parents, younger folks) danced the night away. He even was nice enough to record the toasts and when our band performed so that we could have that too. He also brought his own lighting - we were worried it'd be cheesy but it turned out to be great! HIghly recommend his services and would happily use Dave again for in the future!!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Andrew & Sarah, thank you so much! I told you we don't do cheesy! lol and I'm happy you included a Do Not Play list so that I could play the songs you truly wanted to hear. Some couples love the classics, and some don't! We were able to custom tailor a playlist specific to you and your guests, and that makes me happy : ) You two had such a beautiful wedding reception at Our Wicked Lady in Brooklyn. I loved the romantic, intimate vibe paired with the grungy, rock and roll feel of the venue itself. I was happy we had the perfect weather for a rooftop party, and I was absolutely blown away by her sister's performance! The band was incredible. Thank you for your review, and thank you for such a memorable experience! I wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success : )

BRUCE · Married on 06/23/2018

I would highly recommend this vendor. Their selection of music was just what we wanted they kept everyone involved and made the celebration one great day

Sent on 06/26/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Bruce & Suzanne, thank you so much! You two had such a beautiful wedding reception. It was an honor to be there at Li Greci's Staaten to celebrate the occasion with you and all of your friends and family. You are polite, kind, caring, and respectful to your peers. It was a pleasure working with you to create a memorable experience for everyone, including the music and timeline we put together for a successful event. You chose a venue with some of the best food I can compare to 200 other venues. The staff was friendly and easy to work with. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. Congratulations you two! I wish you all the best, for many more years.

Katrina · Married on 06/09/2018

Dave was Incredibly nice and responsive through the whole process! We spoke before the wedding and he knew what we wanted to hear, there were a few more slow songs than we wanted, but I was also feeling sick for a part of the wedding and he played the slow songs while I was catching my breath outside. He was very attentive, and our guests seemed very happy and got up and danced! Seeing a recap video after the wedding was just icing on the cake!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Katrina & Andrew, thank you so much! You two had such a beautiful wedding. We had beautiful weather, and it was so nice to see all of the friends and family come to show their love and support. We were ready to begin the parent dances after dinner, but someone said you weren't feeling well, and I was looking around to find you before moving forward with anything else. I was glad to see that you felt better a few minutes later so we could begin the party and celebrate your special day with everyone! I had a great time preparing and planning the music and the timeline with you prior to the day. The guests loved the music, and they were all very happy to be there. You chose a gorgeous venue with an accommodating staff. I especially loved the Sparkler Send-Off at the end of the night. You two are absolutely adorable. I know that you will continue to do great things in life together! Thank you for your review, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success! Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Peters : )

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

Dave was very personable and made the planning process run quite smoothly. Our wedding was held at the Museum of the Moving Image and obviously film-themed. At our request, Dave played soundtracks from our favorite movies during cocktail hour and knowing my love for Disney, snuck in some of my favorites during dinner. It was a hot day and the air conditioning broke at our venue. Despite the heat, Dave managed to get our guests on the dance floor to sweat even more! His recap video was quite touching as well.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Ashley & Leopoldo, thank you so much! You two are absolutely incredible. Your talent and creativity are both beautiful and inspiring. You have family and friends that are more than happy to offer their love and support to you, and you deserve it! I'll never forget your wedding and all of the extraordinary preparation that went into creating a memorable experience for everyone. The movie-themed decorations, photos, candy, popcorn, and the short film we watched at the end were all so perfect! Your choreographed dance was absolutely adorable. It was such a pleasure working with you to put together the music and timeline of events for your special day. I wish you and your family peace, love, happiness, and continued success for many years to come! Congratulations : ]

Christina · Married on 05/27/2018

Simply amazing! Dave is professional, knowledgeable and very organized. Many of our wedding guests told us how wonderful Dave was and everyone had a blast! He made the planning process very easy and he noted every detail we've discussed leading up to the wedding day. He was very responsive and gave us a lot of ideas to make our wedding day even more special! He showed up to the venue early to make sure everything was set up and ready to go. He seamlessly took care of the arrival, ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner music and the reception and created an amazing atmosphere for us and our guests throughout the night. We also greatly appreciated his kindness and true passion for what he does. We couldn't have been happier and would recommend Dave to anyone!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Joon and Christina, thank you so much! I'll never forget what a beautiful day we had at Maritime Parc. The two of you and your family were so incredibly polite, friendly, and kind. There was so much passion and attention to detail in all that you prepared for your special day. I absolutely loved the decorations and the beautiful layout your venue offered. I had a great time working with you to prepare and deliver a unique entertainment experience, and the music selection was excellent! You two are both incredible people with a bright future ahead of you. Thank you for your review! It was an honor to be a part of your special day : ]

Heather · Married on 05/12/2018

I would give 10 stars if I could. I can't say enough how please I was with Afino Entertainment. I researched and interviewed numerous DJs. The thing that drew me in to Afino was not only the numerous positive reviews, but his response to one stand-out not so positive review. DJ Afino was cordial and professional in his response that I read online to that review, so I knew he was something special. We had conference calls and communication through e-mail was super easy. He aced everything that I threw at him including changes with only hours (and minutes) notice. Everyone loved the music. He read the crowd and played music that got everyone dancing. A++++

Sent on 05/17/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Heather & George, thank you so much! It was such an honor to be there. Thank you for pointing out so many great details. I strive to achieve the best quality service and happiness to everyone I work for. I absolutely loved your music list and your beautiful first dance together as husband and wife. We prepared a timeline and playlist that would accommodate every diverse aspect of your friends and family, from traditional Greek dances to Spanish and American songs too. What a beautiful wedding! The ballroom was absolutely gorgeous, and the two of you looked magnificent. Thank you so much for your love and support, for taking the time to write a review. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your very special day! I wish you nothing but the best :]