Afino Entertainment Reviews

53 Afino Entertainment Reviews
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 09/29/2018

Great Experience

Dave was great from start to finish. He was very knowledgeable and very responsive to any of my questions. From the customized slide shows, to dancing on the clouds, to my custom light logo on the wall, he did it all. He knew exactly what music to play based on the questions he asked me and also played some of the Greek music I requested, the crowd went NUTS and are still raving about him. I will definitely use him again for any future events and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Afino Entertainment 2

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Gina & Ben, thank you so much! I'm so glad that you and your family enjoyed the party. It was an honor for Stephanie and I to be a part of your special day. I had a great time organizing multiple photo slideshows to display during your special dances and your engagement photos during dinner. Your first dance (on the clouds) utilizing the dry ice fog machine was absolutely beautiful! It was my first time at The Hanover Manor. You chose SUCH a GORGEOUS VENUE! Everything was absolutely stunning. I loved working with you to put together a great playlist of music for both sides of the family, including our Greek songs and dances. Thank you for such a great experience. We wish you and your family peace, love, happiness, and continued success for many years. Congratulations!! : )

Chris · Married on 09/16/2018

Simply amazing

Dave was absolutely amazing. He is everything you want in a DJ: professional, friendly, organized, knowledgeable, and experienced. Before our wedding, he sent a very detailed questionnaire that covered what music we wanted for all the different parts of our wedding. Once I saw how thorough this was, I instantly knew I was in good hands. On our call to review the questionnaire, he asked good questions and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted (and didn't want).

We had lots of specific requests (for example, starting some songs at a certain timecode, placing the speakers in a specific area, playing a special cut down version of a song and not the version from Spotify). He took note of every last detail and executed everything flawlessly. He played every song we listed on his questionnaire and set the perfect mood for the entire evening.

Thanks to him, our first dance was a huge hit! My husband and I had spent six months working on a complicated choreographed first dance, and the song we chose has very low audio in the beginning. We were afraid we wouldn’t be able to hear our cues (which would throw off the entire dance), so we mentioned to Dave that this was really important to us. He took the time to listen to the song beforehand and he knew exactly what we meant. He made sure the beginning was loud and clear and even gave us a little nod to tell us it was starting.

He's also a magician when it comes to getting the energy up and bringing people to the dance floor. Our speeches ran long so we were behind schedule, but even given the limited time, Dave got all the guests out on the dance floor right away and everyone had a blast. He also (very kindly) wrangled my entire wedding party and organized their entrance into the reception. He didn't have to do this, but it was incredibly helpful.

Also, during my maid of honor’s speech, she mentioned that we had taken a road trip to see a boy band together, and I'm pretty sure Dave played a song by that boy band later on in the evening! It was such a special touch and just another example of how thoughtful he is.

It is clear he loves what he does. I can't say enough good things about him! He is so sweet and talented, and because he's so experienced, he has lots of helpful guidance and ideas. I am very grateful for all his hard work. Dave, thank you for making our day so special and unforgettable!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Christina & Kevin, your review brought me to tears! Thank you so incredibly much for taking the time to do that, and thank you again for creating the most memorable day for all of us. It was truly an honor to be there. I’m so happy that you noticed certain things I tried to incorporate. You had such a romantic, beautiful day, and I wanted to compliment that in whichever way possible. It was a pleasure working with Patina Catering. They helped me whenever I had a question or needed assistance setting up the various parts of the day. I’ll never forget your first dance! So little of the couples I work with actually go above and beyond to surprise and impress their guests. You absolutely killed it! It was both romantic, exciting, inspiring, and beautiful to watch. I hope to see you again sometime, perhaps another celebration for the next event! Thank you for everything and congratulations! Your thoughtful words and recognition just made my entire year. I wish you nothing but the best!

Kristin · Married on 09/07/2018

I cannot rave enough about how amazing Dave was at our wedding! Throughout the night and now the days after, guests have complimented us on how great the music and atmosphere was and asked us where we found such a great DJ. Dave was professional from start to finish, timely to answer all of my questions leading up to the day, and on top of every detail. He helped us plan out the timeline so things would flow smoothly throughout the night and thought of things I never would have like talking to the officiant about moving the mic so our vows could be easily heard. Dave loves what he does and it shows through in his service and ability to read a crowd. There was never a down moment throughout the night.

Thank you so much for an awesome night!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Kristin & Christian, thank you so much! It was such an honor to be there. You two have an incredibly wonderful group of family and friends. We felt like we were surrounded by family throughout the entire day. Working with you to create a memorable experience for everyone was such a pleasure. You two are sincere, kind, joyful, polite, loving, and caring! You showed everyone just how much you love each other with every little detail, including the decorations, your vows to one another, and the songs you selected. I had a great time playing a mixture of music that everyone enjoyed. Your wedding was not only intimate and romantic, it was fun and exciting! It was the perfect balance of both worlds. We congratulate the two of you and wish you many years of peace, love, happiness, and continued success! Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Filer. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your very special day : )

Gail · Married on 08/05/2018

We could not have been happier with our choice of Afino to deejay our wedding at Yankee Stadium. Dave was professional, warm, friendly and so easy to work with from beginning to end. We especially appreciated how he paid so much attention to detail and took the time to explain how things would go. Very reassuring at each stage, especially when we worried rain might make us move the ceremony indoors. Thankfully the sun shone for us! Must say Afino was well-priced for all the work that went into our wedding. Afino’s online forms made planning and paying expertly efficient. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Afino Entertainment 3
    Afino Entertainment 4

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Gail and Drew, thank you so much!! Those photos are so adorable. You two are absolutely wonderful. When you asked me to be a part of your wedding at Yankee Stadium, I was astounded. It was my first time there! As you can tell, I don't get out much besides the locations I go to for work. What an incredible place to have a wedding. It fit your personality and style magnificently. I loved working with you to create a unique and memorable experience for all of your guests. The view was absolutely stunning, and I loved your vows to one another. It had me very emotional. I'm happy the two of you had the opportunity to do this for one another. Thank you so much for writing a great review! I wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success for many more years. Congratulations! : )

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2018

Dave is the perfect DJ for a wedding. As a bride, you need to work with people that can easily work with your vision and that are reliable. Let me tell you, Dave from Afino Entertainment will exceed your expectations. He consults with you prior to the wedding to get a detailed understanding of what you have in mind and ever so tactfully makes suggestions that elevates your original idea. He follows up with a detailed questionnaire regarding the music and events for the day and then consults with you again to review it, and offers more suggestions to make the day go as smoothly as possible and of course to maximize the fun! He literally helped me customize a playlist that I was unsure how to go about designing, crafted my wedding timeline with me down to the half hour, and suggested creative ways to end the night (not to mention he's also just fun to chat with, like an old friend!). He's highly professional, super responsive, thoughtful, reliable and just an awesome DJ. He is also very eclectic and versatile when it comes to music, so he can easily DJ for any type of audience. I highly recommend Afino Entertainment!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Jennifer & Bobby, thank you so much! I had to read this twice because it made me so happy to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of the experience. You two are wonderful! You had a beautiful wedding, with the perfect weather, at such a beautiful, intimate location in Queens. I always enjoyed speaking with you and working together to create something that both you and your guests would enjoy. I loved your officiant. He performed a very memorable ceremony for the two of you, and he got everyone ready for the party. I loved the energy that both of you possess. I saw nothing but smiles and laughter throughout the entire day, and your guests were able to see it too. I know that you will continue to conquer your dreams. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Habig! I wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success for many years to come.

Jess · Married on 07/13/2018

It's easy to plug in 5 stars when you've never had to hire a DJ before, but Afino Entertainment earned every single 5-star rating. Every time I had a question, Dave would respond the moment he could, even if it was just an acknowledgement that he got my email, and followed-up when he was available with a thorough and USEFUL answer--even when I made things complicated and asked if he'd share his speaker system so my cousin could play keyboard during the cocktail hour! He provided specs, pics, and traded cell numbers. He put together an instrumental playlist for the ceremony that had my guests asking for a copy and had the dance floor PACKED all night long. My friends and family had a blast. The real kicker? I didn't get to meet him until after my ceremony! That he was the Hand of the Queen all night, I have no doubt.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Jessica & Adam, thank you so much! "Hand of the Queen!" That's the first time I've ever heard that. I love it! You two had an amazing wedding, and for obvious reason. You are both intelligent, polite, friendly, and creative! It was such a pleasure working with you to create an unforgettable experience for your guests. I loved your vows to one another, containing both romantic and comical remarks. You've been together for such a long time and that itself is already an accomplishment worth celebrating. I loved that we surprised the guests with video game references during dinner to signal their turn for the dinner buffet. It brought back a lot of memories and it was entertaining to watch them figure it out. I was glad to see everyone dancing and having a great time at your wedding. You're surrounded by friends and family that love you very much, and you will continue to do great things together. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day. Congratulations! I wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success : ) Thank you for such an awesome review!

Andrew · Married on 07/12/2018

Dave from Afino entertainment DJ'd our wedding reception. He was phenomenal. We did a couple of calls with him before the event to figure out the flow of the evening and what genre of songs we wanted in each section. We gave him songs to play and songs to definitely skip. He delivered on all fronts. The dance floor was nearly always full, and all groups (parents, younger folks) danced the night away. He even was nice enough to record the toasts and when our band performed so that we could have that too. He also brought his own lighting - we were worried it'd be cheesy but it turned out to be great! HIghly recommend his services and would happily use Dave again for in the future!!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Andrew & Sarah, thank you so much! I told you we don't do cheesy! lol and I'm happy you included a Do Not Play list so that I could play the songs you truly wanted to hear. Some couples love the classics, and some don't! We were able to custom tailor a playlist specific to you and your guests, and that makes me happy : ) You two had such a beautiful wedding reception at Our Wicked Lady in Brooklyn. I loved the romantic, intimate vibe paired with the grungy, rock and roll feel of the venue itself. I was happy we had the perfect weather for a rooftop party, and I was absolutely blown away by her sister's performance! The band was incredible. Thank you for your review, and thank you for such a memorable experience! I wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success : )

BRUCE · Married on 06/23/2018

I would highly recommend this vendor. Their selection of music was just what we wanted they kept everyone involved and made the celebration one great day

Sent on 06/26/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Bruce & Suzanne, thank you so much! You two had such a beautiful wedding reception. It was an honor to be there at Li Greci's Staaten to celebrate the occasion with you and all of your friends and family. You are polite, kind, caring, and respectful to your peers. It was a pleasure working with you to create a memorable experience for everyone, including the music and timeline we put together for a successful event. You chose a venue with some of the best food I can compare to 200 other venues. The staff was friendly and easy to work with. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. Congratulations you two! I wish you all the best, for many more years.

Marissa · Married on 06/09/2018

Dave was the Dj of our wedding on 4.20.18. He was extremely easy to work with; just a few phone calls and a comprehensive questionnaire, he was able to perfect our set. He nailed the vibe we were going for at the wedding and the dance floor was packed all night! After the wedding, Dave sent us a follow up email with short video he created to remember the night. We would highly recommend DJ Afino for any wedding or event in the NJ/ NYC area!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Marissa & Christopher, thank you so much! It was such an honor to be there. It was so nice to see friends and family come to show their love and support for the two of you from near and far. It was my first time at the Liberty House. What a beautiful venue! The view of New York City was absolutely gorgeous. We had a wonderful outdoor ceremony and all of the decorations at the reception were perfect. I loved the candle lighting and the large glass windows. I loved your music requests as well! I was glad to see everyone having a good time, and it was great to end the night with a group photo and sparklers outside on the balcony. We couldn't thank you enough for allowing us to be a part of your very special day. I look forward to seeing the photos Stephanie sends to you. I wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success! Thank you, and congratulations! :]

Katrina · Married on 06/09/2018

Dave was Incredibly nice and responsive through the whole process! We spoke before the wedding and he knew what we wanted to hear, there were a few more slow songs than we wanted, but I was also feeling sick for a part of the wedding and he played the slow songs while I was catching my breath outside. He was very attentive, and our guests seemed very happy and got up and danced! Seeing a recap video after the wedding was just icing on the cake!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Katrina & Andrew, thank you so much! You two had such a beautiful wedding. We had beautiful weather, and it was so nice to see all of the friends and family come to show their love and support. We were ready to begin the parent dances after dinner, but someone said you weren't feeling well, and I was looking around to find you before moving forward with anything else. I was glad to see that you felt better a few minutes later so we could begin the party and celebrate your special day with everyone! I had a great time preparing and planning the music and the timeline with you prior to the day. The guests loved the music, and they were all very happy to be there. You chose a gorgeous venue with an accommodating staff. I especially loved the Sparkler Send-Off at the end of the night. You two are absolutely adorable. I know that you will continue to do great things in life together! Thank you for your review, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success! Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Peters : )

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

Dave was very personable and made the planning process run quite smoothly. Our wedding was held at the Museum of the Moving Image and obviously film-themed. At our request, Dave played soundtracks from our favorite movies during cocktail hour and knowing my love for Disney, snuck in some of my favorites during dinner. It was a hot day and the air conditioning broke at our venue. Despite the heat, Dave managed to get our guests on the dance floor to sweat even more! His recap video was quite touching as well.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Ashley & Leopoldo, thank you so much! You two are absolutely incredible. Your talent and creativity are both beautiful and inspiring. You have family and friends that are more than happy to offer their love and support to you, and you deserve it! I'll never forget your wedding and all of the extraordinary preparation that went into creating a memorable experience for everyone. The movie-themed decorations, photos, candy, popcorn, and the short film we watched at the end were all so perfect! Your choreographed dance was absolutely adorable. It was such a pleasure working with you to put together the music and timeline of events for your special day. I wish you and your family peace, love, happiness, and continued success for many years to come! Congratulations : ]

Christina · Married on 05/27/2018

Simply amazing! Dave is professional, knowledgeable and very organized. Many of our wedding guests told us how wonderful Dave was and everyone had a blast! He made the planning process very easy and he noted every detail we've discussed leading up to the wedding day. He was very responsive and gave us a lot of ideas to make our wedding day even more special! He showed up to the venue early to make sure everything was set up and ready to go. He seamlessly took care of the arrival, ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner music and the reception and created an amazing atmosphere for us and our guests throughout the night. We also greatly appreciated his kindness and true passion for what he does. We couldn't have been happier and would recommend Dave to anyone!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Joon and Christina, thank you so much! I'll never forget what a beautiful day we had at Maritime Parc. The two of you and your family were so incredibly polite, friendly, and kind. There was so much passion and attention to detail in all that you prepared for your special day. I absolutely loved the decorations and the beautiful layout your venue offered. I had a great time working with you to prepare and deliver a unique entertainment experience, and the music selection was excellent! You two are both incredible people with a bright future ahead of you. Thank you for your review! It was an honor to be a part of your special day : ]

Heather · Married on 05/12/2018

I would give 10 stars if I could. I can't say enough how please I was with Afino Entertainment. I researched and interviewed numerous DJs. The thing that drew me in to Afino was not only the numerous positive reviews, but his response to one stand-out not so positive review. DJ Afino was cordial and professional in his response that I read online to that review, so I knew he was something special. We had conference calls and communication through e-mail was super easy. He aced everything that I threw at him including changes with only hours (and minutes) notice. Everyone loved the music. He read the crowd and played music that got everyone dancing. A++++

Sent on 05/17/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Heather & George, thank you so much! It was such an honor to be there. Thank you for pointing out so many great details. I strive to achieve the best quality service and happiness to everyone I work for. I absolutely loved your music list and your beautiful first dance together as husband and wife. We prepared a timeline and playlist that would accommodate every diverse aspect of your friends and family, from traditional Greek dances to Spanish and American songs too. What a beautiful wedding! The ballroom was absolutely gorgeous, and the two of you looked magnificent. Thank you so much for your love and support, for taking the time to write a review. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your very special day! I wish you nothing but the best :]

Donna · Married on 05/04/2018

Dave was very professional, organized, and a pleasure to deal with. He made my daughter’s wedding day a very special time. Thank you so much Dave!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Donna! Krista & Gary have a special love for one another that extends back many years! It was so wonderful to hear their love story expressed by the officiant during their Wedding Ceremony at the beautiful HollyHedge Estate. We were blessed with the perfect weather that day. There was so much thought and creativity put into every little detail. It was such a pleasure and an honor to be a part of their special day! Thank you for your review, and thank you for allowing me to meet your family and celebrate the occasion with all of you. You have a beautiful family! I wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success : ]

Krista · Married on 05/04/2018

Dave was a absolute pleasure to work with! My husband and I were pretty indecisive about our music choices until we had a two hour phone conversation with Dave who really helped us out! He gave us great suggestions and made us feel confident that everything was going to be great. The music Dave chose for our cocktail hour was a perfect fit for our venue and crowd. During the reception Dave put a smile on everyones faces and got them out on the dance floor immediately! Dave went above and beyond his job and put together a beautiful video of our entire wedding day! We are beyond thankful for that as we didnt have a videographer. Overall, Dave was a absolute pleasure to work with! He was so incredibly nice, fun, suggestive and detail oriented. We would definitely reccomend Dave to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Krista! You and Gary are two incredible people with a bright future ahead of you. You are surrounded by friends and family that love and support you, and I know that you will continue to have success and good luck in your lives together for many years to come. It was such an honor to be a part of your special day. Working with you to create a memorable experience was both fun and enjoyable. You both inspire and encourage the people around you to be great. Thank you for your review, and thank you for such a wonderful time. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Collins! I wish you all the best that life has to offer.

Joy · Married on 04/29/2018

Dave from Afino is simply the best! The planning process was extremely well organized and smooth, his equipment and setup were the coolest, and he made our wedding shine! Despite a culturally diverse crowd, he filled the room with electric energy, got everyone on the dance floor having the best time ever. So many guests praised the playlist! He really brought our celebratory party to the next level - cannot thank him enough! A real Pro and we'd highly recommend him for any unique couple's special moments!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Joy & Stephen, thank you so much! You two had such a beautiful wedding. It was such an honor to be there! I enjoyed putting together a custom playlist of music for your Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Reception. We were able to transform a small, intimate art studio space in Brooklyn, into a beautiful, memorable experience for you and all of your guests who came to share their love and support from near and far, including family that traveled all the way from China! It was so nice to hear your vows to one another; the best I've ever heard out of 300 other weddings I've performed in the past 6 years. You two are both creative, caring, sympathetic, emotionally driven, intelligent, and respectful to each other and everyone else you surround yourselves with. I know that you will continue to have great success together, with both of your businesses, and I can't wait to try out one of your vegan products (SHO)! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day, and thank you for taking the time to write a review. I wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success! :]

Steven · Married on 04/28/2018

Great Service! Worth more then he charges! Great Value! I would use him for any future event!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Steven & Noanni, thank you so much! You two are the best. It was my first time visiting Leonard's Palazzo in Great Neck, New York. What a beautiful venue! We had the perfect weather for a beautiful outdoor ceremony, and I loved putting together a custom cocktail hour mix for your guests to enjoy as they talked with one another before entering the ballroom. It was great seeing all of your friends and family enter the room to a different, unique song, and I loved hearing your guests speak about you and what it takes to keep a marriage, or any relationship, "fresh and exciting!" Everything looked beautiful, and everyone was enjoying the music list you prepared for us. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I wish you nothing but the best!

Bryce · Married on 04/21/2018

Afino entertainment was instrumental in bringing our wedding to life. He not only set the perfect mood for our 6 hour event he also helped move the party along by announcing key moments in our schedule in a very relaxed beautiful manner. His set up during our wedding looked amazing and his overall footprint and presence was an added bonus. We will highly recommend him to everyone that needs a top notch DJ in the future. Best Bryce + Jade

Sent on 04/25/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Bryce & Jade, thank you so much!! You two are the absolute best. As you know, I do a lot of events, and a lot of weddings, for a lot of people throughout the year, and every once in a while I come across a wonderful couple with an incredible group of friends and family. Every person that stood up to say a speech really expressed what all of us were feeling. You two have a contagious, positive and uplifting energy that will continue to bring good luck and good fortune to the both of you, and the people you have surrounded yourself with, for many years to come. We were blessed with the perfect weather for an indoor/outdoor wedding reception, and I absolutely loved hearing you perform your song together at the conclusion of your ceremony. From the start to the end, I enjoyed every minute because I knew that I was in the company of good people. Thank you so much for writing a review, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your very special day! I wish you nothing but the best :]

Jen · Married on 04/14/2018

Dave provided the entertainment for my wedding this past April 2018 and I couldn’t have asked for a better time! He was professional (being timely and accommodating) and ensured the night was fun and went smoothly! Before the wedding, he made it super easy to schedule times to discuss the set list and schedule for the big day, answering all questions and putting a bride-to-be at ease!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Jennifer & Francis, thank you so much! It was so nice to see all of your friends and family again! You have an amazing support group. It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding day. It's always a pleasure being at to McLoone's Pier House. We had a gorgeous view of the ocean, and beautiful weather (except for the wind at the very end! lol). I loved hearing all of your closest relatives give a toast to the both of you. You have a beautiful family. Your music list was excellent, and it was a wonderful time preparing and planning the details with both of you. Thank you so much for writing a review. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Fraboni! I wish you all the best that life can offer. I have no doubt that you will continue to do amazing things : ]

Naomi · Married on 03/16/2018

Afinoentertainment exceeded our expectations! Dave was kind, sweet and friendly. We felt like we knew him forever. He gave us ideas and suggestions for things we hadn’t even thought of, regarding the event. He was so helpful!
    His set up was beautiful and fit right in with our venue, he did exactly what we asked of him and then some! Our party was dancing into the night and all because of him! His little touches and extras made me so happy! Nothing compares to the video he made for us, and how quickly we were able to view it! He was just amazing! I wish we could have a party yearly and have him come! So grateful and blessed to have found him!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Naomi & Charles: Thank you so much! It was such an honor to be there. Your story is inspiring. The challenges the two of you have faced and have overcome show just how strong your love for one another truly is. You are two very special, very wonderful people. I absolutely love that your friends offered to play guitar and sing at your ceremony. It was beautiful! Every single decoration, every giveaway, and every other little detail was gorgeous. I was impressed, as was everyone else, to find out that you put it all together yourself. That was truly marvelous. I'm grateful that you were easy to work with and that you communicated with me all of your needs and desires. The music selection was excellent and it was fun throwing in some other similar tracks to make sure guests were enjoying the time until the very end. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day! I wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Bowen! Thank you for your love and support.

Lorraine · Married on 03/09/2018

Just amazing! From the moment we spoke on the phone, I knew he was the DJ for our wedding. Wedding planning is stressful, and you really need to have vendors you can trust will get the job done...and Afino entertainment was exactly that. Anything I asked for, any concern I had, Dave responded right away with a solution and some other options. It really made the process so much easier and made the night such a blast! He was so helpful, professional, and calm...basically a type of person you need at your wedding. He played music that had our guests dancing yet still very wedding/family appropriate, which is harder than it seems. 11/10 would recommend!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Lorraine & Aaron: Thank you so much! You two are so wonderful. I appreciate your feedback. Our goal is to make every wedding fun, easy, and enjoyable for our couples to plan with one another and celebrate with all of their guests. I'm glad to hear we were able to make that happen! All of the credit goes to both of you. We always look forward to working with people like the two of you because you are cooperative, responsive, detailed, organized, and you have a passionate understanding of what you want and what you are aiming to accomplish. Your caring, positive energy shines through and all of your friends and family reacted with love and support. It was such an honor to be there. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Boyd! I wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success. Thank you for your review, your support, and for allowing me to be a part of your very special day!

Patrick · Married on 12/22/2017

We saw Dave at our friend’s wedding over the summer and we were impressed how into the event he was. He was genuinely happy to be at the event and brought so much energy to the room, it was contagious. We got his card at the end of the night and kept him in mind when we were planning our wedding.
    Our wedding was planned to be just a dinner party with 7 courses. We wanted a DJ to not only play music during the courses but also make the down time between courses more fun. From our first conversation with Dave, we knew we had our man. He knew exactly what we were trying to do and loved it. We went through all the songs we thought would be correct for the vibe and he built off that. The main thing we stressed to him was to feel out the room and play what the room wanted to hear. Once the dinner started, he played slower music to get people into the dinner feel then once the drinks started to flow, he played more and more upbeat songs (but didn’t force it). What started off as a dinner party became a full blown dance party.
    At the event he was professional, on time, had a great setup and knew what to do and when. We had several guests tell us the DJ was perfect and they asked where we found him. I cannot thank Dave enough for his enthusiasm, professionalism and skill as a DJ. We would highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Alexa & Patrick: Thank you so much!! You two were absolutely wonderful to speak to and plan your special day with. Together you inspire others with your happy, uplifting energy and friendly personalities. Planning and executing a wedding such as yours is always a bit of a challenge, and I love that. It feels great to try something different and make it a successful and enjoyable experience for everyone. I loved how the entire night was planned and coordinated. You have a loving and supportive groups of friends and family. Thank you so much for having me, and thank you for writing a review. It was an honor to be there. I wish you and your family peace, love, happiness, and continued success. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Rielly! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your very special day : )

LISA · Married on 10/22/2017

Dave was awesome to work with! He made everything great for us from day 1. He is very passionate about what he does and made our day stress free. We received so many compliments from our family and friends about how great he was and how nice and friendly he is. We would highly recommend him for any venue! Thanks Dave! Lisa and Ian

Sent on 10/31/2017

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Lisa & Ian: Thank you so much! You two are absolutely wonderful. You had one of the most beautiful ceremonies I've seen in all of the five years I've had the opportunity to DJ weddings for a living. It was so beautiful to witness. Both your priest and rabbi created such an excellent experience for all of us. It was an honor and a pleasure to be a part of your very special day. You have so much love and support from all of your friends and family. I know that you both will succeed in whatever life throws at you, because you are friendly, peaceful, and kind to others. You had an awesome selection of music, and it was great to see everyone dancing, singing, and having a good time! I wish you two peace, love, happiness, and continued success for many years to come. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Aroeste! I hope you enjoy every last minute of your honeymoon vacation together.

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

Dave is super professional and is genuinely a great guy. We could feel how much he really cares about his clients and the music and will go out of his way to make your wedding as perfect as he can make it. He nailed all the little details about how and when we needed certain songs to be played during our reception.

Since we had a daytime wedding, we didn't think we wanted to dance and also didn't think our guests would spend much time on the dance floor. We were so wrong! We were out on the dance floor with our guests having a great time. We really have to credit Dave for that! He knows how to read a crowd and play what's appropriate in the moment. We couldn't recommend Afino Entertainment enough!

Sent on 11/25/2017
    Afino Entertainment 5
    Afino Entertainment 6
    Afino Entertainment 7
    Afino Entertainment 8

Afino Entertainment's reply:

Jennifer & Walter, thank you so much! Your photos are beautiful! I will never forget the day we witnessed and celebrated your marriage together at The Olde Mill Inn. It was the perfect day for a wedding, and I was equally surprised by how many friends and family joined us outside to dance and celebrate the occasion with you. I appreciate the credit you gave to me, but I know that it was you and your energy as well that contributed to such a memorable experience for everyone. There's only so much a DJ can do, but the couple has a lot of influence on their guests too! You two are loving, caring, creative, and beautiful. You expressed it in every way, and I know that it was felt by everyone there. Thank you for helping to create such wonderful memories. Thank you for your review, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your very special day! I wish you peace, love, happiness, and continued success for many years to come : ]