Affordable Wedding Portraits Reviews

Affordable Wedding Portraits 3
  • Alicia

Alicia T. · Married on 05/25/2019

More than satisfied!

Photographer went above and beyond! She was energetic, full of ideas and truly seemed to enjoy shooting our wedding. And the photos... I can't say enough good things!! Every moment that we would want was perfectly captured! So happy to have stumbled upon this hidden gem of a photographer!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

JESSICA · Married on 11/10/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Great pictures, captured everything! Thank you so much for being there!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Mary Lupas · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely the best wedding photographers I have ever seen

AWP did the photography for my daughter's wedding. They are absolutely outstanding. I cried when I saw the photos later. In my opinion, the photographer is the most important choice a couple makes because the food, the flowers, the dresses all fade away in memory, but you will always be looking at those pictures. I just want to say first, the photographers who were at the wedding were the best I have ever seen! They were tireless and knew exactly where to be at all times, they were extremely respectful and nice, and the photos are beautiful. The digital enhancements of the photos that I have purchased so far are outstanding. They know just what to do to make the photos look beautiful without overdoing it later with Photoshop. I am just so thrilled by the beauty of these photos and the whole experience! So thank you and keep up the great work! I can't imagine what a tough job it is to be a wedding photographer because you cannot take a break and some moments are just a few seconds long and you have to be there at that moment. They were there for everything. Great choice, great company!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Affordable Wedding Portraits's reply:

Wow I cant thank you enough for these compliments. You wedding was unique and the venue was gorgeous!
  • Tamika

Tamika Prince · Married on 09/01/2018

Great Service for the Price

Wedding was on 9/1/2018
    Loved how Margo helped me through one of the most stressful times of my life. She gave me relaxation exercises to get me ready for taking pictures before we even began the photo shoot. She was very flexible as she had to go between places where I was having my makeup done, wedding/reception, and places we wanted to take our wedding pictures. The pictures were amazing and she had numerous amounts of them even though she was by herself. You would have thought that I had 2 photographers. She worked up until the last second of the reception. I would definitely recommend her and use her services again for another photo shoot.
    Tamika W.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Stephanie · Married on 05/11/2018

She was on time and very professional. We were in a time crunch with our limo and she did a great job getting our shots in before we had to rush!
    She was there from beginning to end! Can’t wait to see the final product!!!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2017

What an amazing photographer. So fun and easy to work with. She is the absolute best. Thank you Margo for everything.. Anna Knight

Sent on 10/22/2017

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

Professional; extremely creative and flexible! I changed my plans at the last. Knute- rather than having my wedding and reception be in one spot I had the team meet me downtown and 3 different locations! Seriously- AMAZING!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Melinda · Married on 09/30/2017

Completely attentive and professional. Excellent balance between capturing moments and staging photos. I felt at ease and confident. I highly recommend Affordable Wedding Portraits!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Christina · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I both had the chance to work with all he great ladies at Affordable Wedding Portraits. Margaret the owner took our engagement photos which we absolutely love. My husband and I have never worked with a professional photographer before so Margaret had done a great job at losing us up n making us comfortable about taking the pictures. Then, for my wedding I had the great honor to meet Missy. She is an awesome,hard working photographer. She had gotten to the destination before I made it there but she also, helped us finish the last stuff to the decorations n what not, she took such beautiful pictures of my whole wedding day.. The only thing I wasn't happy with was my second photographer not being there on time to get the "getting ready photos" of my men.. Other than that these photographers are the ones to go to.. Awesome, Beautiful, Talented Work;)

Affordable Wedding Portraits 4
    Affordable Wedding Portraits 5
    Affordable Wedding Portraits 6
    Sent on 10/26/2017

Nikki · Married on 01/28/2017

The photos were taken in the most professional manner, very easy to get in contact with and also very affordable! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Marie · Married on 09/18/2016

Exceeded all expectations! She was creative, fun and professional! Look no further!!!!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Brook · Married on 07/07/2016

During the shoot, their demeanor made the shoot as casual feeling as possible. Despite having us pose in the middle of the road, in the middle of sidewalks with people walking by, neither of us felt out of place.

Overall, I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a wedding or engagement shoot.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Affordable Wedding Portraits's reply:

We had a great shoot and it was fun. Thank you! Margaret

Diane · Married on 10/03/2015

Margo at Affordable Wedding Portraits, just did my daughter's engagement shoot. The pictures are beautiful beyond words. Margo was able to capture the couples essence, their love and playfulness is evident in the pictures. Margo made the couple feel at ease, because she herself is so very genuine. The quality of her work is high-end, yet she is affordable.
    I must also add that we had to change the appointment at the last minute because we had a 90 degree day in September ...not the best for a outdoor fall engagement shoot. Margo was prompt in getting back to us and flexible in moving the date to 2 weeks later when the weather was perfect. I have already recommended Margo to many of my friends.
    MOB

Sent on 10/17/2017

Audery · Married on 10/07/2017

Margo and her staff photographer Melissa did a great job at my family event, They stayed the whole time photographing every aspect of our party NOT looking at their watches like others I've hired. When photos came back in less than a week they were wonderful!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Denise · Married on 10/15/2016

My photos were amazing. Just like a photo shoot in New York. High quality work. They really know what they are doing and for a great price. Such a great choice.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Karen · Married on 08/18/2018

Margaret Brown from Affordable Wedding Portraits did a wonderful job for our wedding day on 8/18/18. She was very professional, showed up on time at 1145 am for first preview pics and the girls getting ready. She road on the Limo Bus to the church and took some fantastic pics on the bus, church, and after wedding pics at Lake Erie College and our reception at LaMalfa Party Center. She seemed to capture a lot of the most special moments thought the day and evening. She stayed for the entire reception. We would highly recommend her for any wedding or any other photography needs.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Mindi · Married on 07/28/2018

Very nice and affordable and love their work we have seen, we can't wait to have our photos taken so we can show off our special day forever!

Sent on 08/07/2017

danica · Married on 06/01/2018

Margret did a wonderful job documenting our pre-ceremony activities, ceremony, and reception. Her enthusiasm and passion for her work are apparent, and we believe this translated into excellent shots. No regrets!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Shelby Gervasi · Getting married on 08/21/2020

1.8
      3.0
      3.0

Good Luck.

Good Luck getting a response, Multiple email and texts from my mother and myself have gone unanswered for days and or weeks without communication as to why. I am not unreasonable but when trying to book someone I expect a professional response to be within 24 to 48 hours. it doesn't add to the stress load when you have to hound someone to get an answer. I couldn't even finish booking her for our wedding because she couldn't respond or send an email out.

Sent on 09/27/2019

I'm sorry,
    I have been out on holiday for a few weeks. I don't always feel comfortable posting my every move and location to the public. I'll get back to you soon.