11 Reviews for Affordable Wedding Portraits

Toning (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
11 Affordable Wedding Portraits Reviews

What an amazing photographer. So fun and easy to work with. She is the absolute best. Thank you Margo for everything.. Anna Knight

Profile Picture Melissa , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Professional; extremely creative and flexible! I changed my plans at the last. Knute- rather than having my wedding and reception be in one spot I had the team meet me downtown and 3 different locations! Seriously- AMAZING!

Profile Picture Megan , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Completely attentive and professional. Excellent balance between capturing moments and staging photos. I felt at ease and confident. I highly recommend Affordable Wedding Portraits!!

Profile Picture Melinda, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I both had the chance to work with all he great ladies at Affordable Wedding Portraits. Margaret the owner took our engagement photos which we absolutely love. My husband and I have never worked with a professional photographer before so Margaret had done a great job at losing us up n making us comfortable about taking the pictures. Then, for my wedding I had the great honor to meet Missy. She is an awesome,hard working photographer. She had gotten to the destination before I made it there but she also, helped us finish the last stuff to the decorations n what not, she took such beautiful pictures of my whole wedding day.. The only thing I wasn't happy with was my second photographer not being there on time to get the "getting ready photos" of my men.. Other than that these photographers are the ones to go to.. Awesome, Beautiful, Talented Work;)

Profile Picture Christina, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Digital Files

Exceeded all expectations! She was creative, fun and professional! Look no further!!!!

Profile Picture Marie, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

During the shoot, their demeanor made the shoot as casual feeling as possible. Despite having us pose in the middle of the road, in the middle of sidewalks with people walking by, neither of us felt out of place.

Overall, I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a wedding or engagement shoot.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brook, 7/7/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Margo at Affordable Wedding Portraits, just did my daughter's engagement shoot. The pictures are beautiful beyond words. Margo was able to capture the couples essence, their love and playfulness is evident in the pictures. Margo made the couple feel at ease, because she herself is so very genuine. The quality of her work is high-end, yet she is affordable.
I must also add that we had to change the appointment at the last minute because we had a 90 degree day in September ...not the best for a outdoor fall engagement shoot. Margo was prompt in getting back to us and flexible in moving the date to 2 weeks later when the weather was perfect. I have already recommended Margo to many of my friends.
MOB

Profile Picture Diane, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Margo and her staff photographer Melissa did a great job at my family event, They stayed the whole time photographing every aspect of our party NOT looking at their watches like others I've hired. When photos came back in less than a week they were wonderful!

Profile Picture Audery, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My photos were amazing. Just like a photo shoot in New York. High quality work. They really know what they are doing and for a great price. Such a great choice.

Profile Picture User7574851, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very nice and affordable and love their work we have seen, we can't wait to have our photos taken so we can show off our special day forever!

Profile Picture Mindi, 7/28/18, 3 Reviews