Affordable Wedding Portraits Reviews

14 | Cleveland, OH

14 Reviews for Affordable Wedding Portraits

14 Affordable Wedding Portraits Reviews

Stephanie · Married on 05/11/2018

She was on time and very professional. We were in a time crunch with our limo and she did a great job getting our shots in before we had to rush!
    She was there from beginning to end! Can’t wait to see the final product!!!

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2017

What an amazing photographer. So fun and easy to work with. She is the absolute best. Thank you Margo for everything.. Anna Knight

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

Professional; extremely creative and flexible! I changed my plans at the last. Knute- rather than having my wedding and reception be in one spot I had the team meet me downtown and 3 different locations! Seriously- AMAZING!

Melinda · Married on 09/30/2017

Completely attentive and professional. Excellent balance between capturing moments and staging photos. I felt at ease and confident. I highly recommend Affordable Wedding Portraits!!

Christina · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I both had the chance to work with all he great ladies at Affordable Wedding Portraits. Margaret the owner took our engagement photos which we absolutely love. My husband and I have never worked with a professional photographer before so Margaret had done a great job at losing us up n making us comfortable about taking the pictures. Then, for my wedding I had the great honor to meet Missy. She is an awesome,hard working photographer. She had gotten to the destination before I made it there but she also, helped us finish the last stuff to the decorations n what not, she took such beautiful pictures of my whole wedding day.. The only thing I wasn't happy with was my second photographer not being there on time to get the "getting ready photos" of my men.. Other than that these photographers are the ones to go to.. Awesome, Beautiful, Talented Work;)

Affordable Wedding Portraits 1
    Affordable Wedding Portraits 2
    Affordable Wedding Portraits 3

Marie · Married on 09/18/2016

Exceeded all expectations! She was creative, fun and professional! Look no further!!!!

Brook · Married on 07/07/2016

During the shoot, their demeanor made the shoot as casual feeling as possible. Despite having us pose in the middle of the road, in the middle of sidewalks with people walking by, neither of us felt out of place.

Overall, I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a wedding or engagement shoot.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Affordable Wedding Portraits's reply:

We had a great shoot and it was fun. Thank you! Margaret

Diane · Married on 10/03/2015

Margo at Affordable Wedding Portraits, just did my daughter's engagement shoot. The pictures are beautiful beyond words. Margo was able to capture the couples essence, their love and playfulness is evident in the pictures. Margo made the couple feel at ease, because she herself is so very genuine. The quality of her work is high-end, yet she is affordable.
    I must also add that we had to change the appointment at the last minute because we had a 90 degree day in September ...not the best for a outdoor fall engagement shoot. Margo was prompt in getting back to us and flexible in moving the date to 2 weeks later when the weather was perfect. I have already recommended Margo to many of my friends.
    MOB

Audery · Married on 10/07/2017

Margo and her staff photographer Melissa did a great job at my family event, They stayed the whole time photographing every aspect of our party NOT looking at their watches like others I've hired. When photos came back in less than a week they were wonderful!

Denise · Married on 10/15/2016

My photos were amazing. Just like a photo shoot in New York. High quality work. They really know what they are doing and for a great price. Such a great choice.

Karen · Married on 08/18/2018

Margaret Brown from Affordable Wedding Portraits did a wonderful job for our wedding day on 8/18/18. She was very professional, showed up on time at 1145 am for first preview pics and the girls getting ready. She road on the Limo Bus to the church and took some fantastic pics on the bus, church, and after wedding pics at Lake Erie College and our reception at LaMalfa Party Center. She seemed to capture a lot of the most special moments thought the day and evening. She stayed for the entire reception. We would highly recommend her for any wedding or any other photography needs.

Mindi · Married on 07/28/2018

Very nice and affordable and love their work we have seen, we can't wait to have our photos taken so we can show off our special day forever!

danica · Married on 06/01/2018

Margret did a wonderful job documenting our pre-ceremony activities, ceremony, and reception. Her enthusiasm and passion for her work are apparent, and we believe this translated into excellent shots. No regrets!