Affordable Videography by Eric Reviews

30 Reviews for Affordable Videography by Eric

30 Affordable Videography by Eric Reviews
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 10/06/2017

Eric was so easy to work with! He was very organized and responded back to emails with lightening speed (within the hour on more than one occasion)! My husband and I met with him to discuss details and felt very confident that Eric new what he was doing and had our day handled. The day of the wedding he worked so seamlessly around all of the guests and alongside the photographers. My husband and I both agreed we hardly knew he was there (in a good way)! I couldn't be happier with Eric, and we are extremely grateful we had him their to capture our day. I would recommend him to anyone! He rocks!

Shavonne · Married on 07/15/2017

Eric was amazing. He showed up on time and got right to work. Very professional and was very easy to communicate with before the wedding. He was such a pleasure to work with. He provided us with a highlight video that we will forever cherish. I have nothing but great things to say about him. You WILL NOT be disappointed !!

Amy · Married on 07/02/2017

Eric was the best gamble I have ever taken. I actually found him on thumbtack, which I had never heard of or used before. He was super affordable but offered so much. I was a bit worried to say the least! All my worries were completely unfounded. He is so thorough, even coming to the rehearsal to block and give some instructions. He is very professional and personable. He's great about getting good material without being in the way or getting noticed. We already have our highlights video which was just beautiful. Can't wait to see the whole thing! I know it will be amazing.

Nyonsuatee · Married on 03/19/2017

Eric is amazing! The quality of his work is highly recommended. He's personable, flexible, friendly, and can get even the grumpiest relative to smile for the camera. We'll use him again in a heartbeat.

Ronda · Married on 02/12/2017

I truly worked with the best vendors on my wedding day! Eric was awesome and worked very well with my photographer. I cant wait to see the finished product!! I know our video is going to turn out perfect as Eric and his assistant did an amazing job capturing every moment from wedding day prep to the actual ceremony and reception.

Dad · Married on 10/29/2016

Eric did a truly FANTASTIC job at my daughter's wedding last weekend. Professional, courteous, helpful . . you name it. He came to the rehearsal (that was his idea) and he provided excellent suggestions. They were right on. His video of the wedding ceremony was so moving - I and many others have watched it over and over. And he turned it around in less than 2 days. He not only is affordable, he is genuinely outstanding!! I'd give him 10 stars if I could. Margaret's Dad.

Margaret · Married on 10/29/2016

Eric was phenomenal to work with and I cannot recommend him enough. I wanted to hire a videographer to solely film our wedding ceremony, and Eric was by far the best choice in terms of value, quality, and overall first impression. Eric came to the rehearsal the night before our wedding to meet me, figure out his camera angles, and get familiar with the space. He is incredibly professional, kind, and communicative, and made us feel so at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process, too. We had our wedding highlight reel from Eric the DAY AFTER our wedding and were absolutely blown away by its beautiful and emotive quality. We can't wait to receive our full ceremony footage in just a few weeks, and 100% would recommend Eric to anyone looking for an affordable and fabulous videographer for any occasion.

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2016

I was on the fence about hiring a videographer at first but I can honestly say it was THE best decision we made!! Eric is incredible to work with, very professional and knows what he's doing. He stayed to the side and the candid shots he got were amazing! HIGH RECOMMEND hiring Affordable Videography by Eric! Worth every single penny :)

Karen · Married on 09/17/2016

Eric was awesome to work with. So down to earth, but extremely professional at the same time. He responds to you in a timely manner. Love the fact that you were able to pay for his services in monthly increments. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer. Loved my video so much that I've already watched it about 10 times and I only got it at the end of Sept. (My hubby will tell you it has been more than that, but what does he know haha) Thanks Eric for everything. It was a great pleasure working with you.

Joanie · Married on 09/09/2016

Eric was so easy to work with. He was beyond professional, patient, pleasant and all around amazing!! He took fantastic video footage, captured every amazing moment and put together a wonderful feature film. I can't say enough positive things, even my friends and family commented on how great it was to work with him and see him capturing our big day.

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2016

Working with Eric was an absolutely wonderful experience. In planning our wedding, we weren't sure whether we even needed a videographer, but had read it was something many brides regretted not having. Now we would recommend Eric to anyone, without any hesitation, and say that having a videographer was one of the best decisions we made. Eric was phenomenal, and documented the entire event. Watching our video after the wedding provided us an opportunity to experience the day all over again. It is difficult to articulate how expertly Eric captured every moment in a way that fit perfectly for us. Our family and friends love the video as well, and it enabled some family members who couldn't make it to the wedding to still share in the experience. We cannot thank Eric enough.

Marie · Married on 08/06/2016

Eric is a great videographer and very friendly !

JAZMIN · Married on 07/30/2016

Eric was outstanding! My husband and I felt like he was family. We were so comfortable around him, as he captured us and our love story. During the wedding, you didn't notice his where abouts. I recommended using Eric for one of the most precious moments of your life. He is affordable and his work is outstanding! Eric's turnaround time is out of this world. It was so awesome to receive a short film to send to family and friends. Most importantly, for us to see our big day while on our honeymoon. We are so blessed that our paths crossed, his services, and his prescence! We look forward to Eric capturing more videos of our next chapters as husband and wife. Thank you ERIC!!!

Jenna · Married on 07/09/2016

Eric was absolutely phenomenal. My husband and I were beyond impressed with his kindness and professionalism! His work exceeded our expectations and our vidoes were created shortly after our wedding. We both highly recommend Eric to anyone!!!

nicole · Married on 07/03/2016

Eric is a joy to work with. He was early and he was very easy to work with and he provided a great end product and he was on time in the delivery of our video. He met every expectation and I would advise any couple that you will not be disappointed to work with Eric. Your money is well spent. He is simply amazing. We loved our video. He is just so cool its awesome. My day was perfect and working with Eric helped to make it so.

Kimberly · Married on 06/11/2016

Eric is absolutely amazing very talented and knows exactly what he's doing! He captured my wedding perfectly everyone can't stop watching the highlight video he put up, he's extremely professional and you can tell he loves what he does and he's just overall the best, I highly recommend him his work and his prices are very fair!!!! I didn't meet Eric until the day of my wedding because we live far away but any questions concerns needs etc I would email him and always got a response pretty quickly,he truly is absolutely amazing and if you don't go with him than your missing out!

Drew & Katie · Married on 06/04/2016

My wife Katie and I had Eric as our wedding videographer. Eric took time to meet with us at our ceremony location prior to our wedding. He was very easy to work with, dependable, and prompt. He also was very accommodating and captured all aspects during our wedding day. He is a very diligent worker and we are so happy we went with him - we highly recommend him!

Brittany · Married on 05/06/2016

Eric was a dream! The video he created for me and my husband was beyond expectation. He was professional, he was early, friendly, knowledgeable, and just a great person to work with. His prices are so reasonable, I truly hit the jackpot.

Eric was an amazing find. I was on the fence about getting a videographer mainly because of the high cost. Eric was a third of the price of most other videographers I contacted and provided more service than any of their golden packages. He was phenomenal! I can't say enough about how great he was to work with. He made us feel at ease in front of the camera, he gave great direction and I just saw my highlight reel (only a couple of days after the wedding!) and it is the more beautiful than I could ever imagine. His talent is out of this world! People have asked me if he travels to do videography, that is just how good he is. You will not go wrong by hiring Eric as your videographer. One of the best decisions I ever made!! Thanks Eric!

Kira · Married on 03/26/2016

I can't express how pleased I am with the service I received from Eric. The first thing to note is that his pricing is very straight-forward and I never felt as though I was being nickled and dimed for additional services that I felt should already be included. Additionally, Eric insisted on being present at the rehearsal in order to ensure that he was familiar with the venue and that the wedding party understand cues he would give. He seemed very prepared and wanted to ensure our wedding video would turn out great. On top of that, Eric was polite, professional and a joy to work with. My husband is generally uncomfortable with cameras but we were able to just act naturally throughout the event and barely noticed when Eric was filming. Another major highlight is that Eric was able to turn the highlight video and full video around very quickly. We had the highlight video within 4 days, while the wedding was still fresh in the minds of our guests, and the full video in just 3 weeks!! The videos came out beautiful and captured so many special moments with our friends and family. Another bonus is that he was able to provide pictures as well. We had a longer wait time from our photographer, so it was nice to have a few pictures quickly to hold us over. So overall, I must say Eric is top-notch! I will recommend him to everyone I know!

Jamie · Married on 03/19/2016

Eric was absolutely amazing! He captured all of our best moments without us even knowing he was there. We just got our wedding video the other day and my husband and I both said we didn't even know he was following us with the camera as we talked to our friends and family-that's how awesome he is!! Our video is so special and we are so lucky to have worked with such a great videographer! He is affordable and wonderful-definitely go with Eric Justice if you're looking for a fantastic guy to film your day!!

I can't say enough thanks to Eric. He was amazing and truly talented. Very professional and helpful. He was beyond anything I imagined. The highlight reel and the full wedding videos were amazing. You really won't be disappointed if you Eric. I'm so glad I reached out to him. He really made our day great.

Katie · Married on 10/18/2015

Eric went above and beyong my expectations. I chose to get a videographer last minute and ended up being my favorite vendor. He was extremely professional, super helpful, and made a beautiful video!!! He even went out of his way to come deliver a different format of the video my husband wanted after the fact. If you are considering a videographer Eric is your man!! I can not say enough good things about him!!!

melissa · Married on 09/19/2015

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!! Eric was a great find. He was was my videographer last weekend for my wedding. He was very attentive, focused, fun, and professional. You can tell he has a lot of experience and will continue to go very far with his profession. In only 1 DAY, i had my highlight reel which he did a phenomenam job on! I cannot wait to see my full video. I love what ive seen so far! Again, highly recommended and excellent price for all he does for you! Thanks, Eric, for everything. I will definitely recommend you to everyone.

Alex · Married on 09/12/2015

Affordable Videography by Eric is a phenomenal company. Eric was so prompt in answering any questions we had from the very beginning and so patient and kind to us and all of our guests on the day of our wedding. He was quick to put up highlights of our special day on YouTube for us to enjoy. My husband and I cannot wait to see the final outcome!