Scentsational Florals Reviews

297 | Baltimore, MD

297 Reviews for Scentsational Florals

Christieana · Getting married on 10/09/2021

Gricel was so great to work with! I had so many ideas for what I wanted for our wedding, she really helped me put everything I wanted in to our floral designs and kept it in budget! I couldn't be more pleased with the designs! Thank you so much for making our big day so beautiful!

Sent on 01/15/2017
  • Kiran

Kiran Mian · Married on 10/17/2020

Absolutely amazing

Wow! There really are not enough words to describe my wonderful experience with Sue from Scentsational Florals. From my very first email, Sue was so patient and helpful with all my questions. I am not a huge flower person so flowers and centerpieces were two of the things I wasn’t trying to spend a fortune on. But Sue listened to exactly what my vision was and made everything work within my budget. When the flowers were delivered on my wedding day I literally had to stop and say wow since the flowers were EXACTLY what I had hoped for. I was so happy with everything and highly recommend Scentsational Florals to anyone planning their wedding!!! Photo cred: Jillian from B.o.b photography

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Mary

Mary Yang · Married on 10/03/2020

Gorgeous centerpieces!

Susan and the Scentsational Florals team did such a wonderful job with our small wedding. We had a small order but felt like we were treated just like a large hundred person wedding. The centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous and lasted for a week and a half after the wedding, lengthening our enjoyment of the flowers!

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/03/2020

Beautiful Florals, Great Service!

We met with Susan at Scentsational Florals to discuss our wedding flowers. Susan not only went into detail to explain the various floral options and what would be in season, but she also gave me a better and cheaper idea for my centerpieces that would fit into our budget! My inspiration picture had some navy-looking flowers, but that color does not grow naturally in nature. Nevertheless, Susan offered dying some green privet berries navy so I could still include that color in my florals. A few days before the wedding, I got an email with a sneak peek of my boquet, which was beautiful and just like my inspiration picture! Scentsational florals arrived on time, had everything set up as requested, and everything was labelled and accounted for. We rented an archway with drapery and florals from Scentsational, which was perfect. Here are a few photos of the florals/eucalyptus provided for our wedding. I would definitely recommend Scentsational florals for any wedding/event or even if you just want a nice arrangement!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Powell · Married on 09/20/2020

Lovely and Well Done

Gricel was a pleasure to work with. She was able to execute my ceremony and reception idea very well. I was really happy with the outcome of the arch flower and the repositioning of them to the indoor arch. The table garland was lovely, as well the boutonnieres, corsages and all other floral arrangements. I like how Gricel was able to repurpose the candles when she seen there was no space for them on the floor. She placed them out on the tables which enhanced the table even more. The only miss was my bouquet. I was expecting a cascade look, similar to the image I provided. Instead I receive a round bouquet. Even though this was a little shocking, thee beautifulness of the round bouquet. made up for it. As far as pricing, Gricel by far has the best prices in the area. I had received quotes from numerous other florist and the price was doubled and sometime triple.

I would highly recommend Scentsational Florals for your wedding needs and any other event. Save yourself some coins to allocate some where else.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Leslie · Married on 08/29/2020

Beautiful flowers & great service

Gricel was so great to work with and provided exactly what we were looking for. After I filled out the online survey, she sent a detailed quote including prices and pictures, and adjusted it several times to get it to exactly how we wanted it. On the day of our wedding, everything was delivered and set up beautifully. Gricel even brought her husband to help her, and they were very friendly and helpful towards my family who were there setting up as well. Overall she really went above and beyond; we loved the flowers, and I would definitely recommend Scentsational Florals!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer White · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing Florals!!

We were blown away by our wedding day florals from Susan and her team from Scentsational Florals! My bridal bouquet was especially impressive and turned out exactly as I had hoped. Our altarpieces were spectacular and eye catching. Just a great job all around and done at a very competitive price. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Papandrea · Married on 01/19/2020

Scentsational Florals is the way to go!

Scentsational Florals had been recommended to me by several friends and family members who've used them for engagement parties, baby showers, and weddings. I worked specifically with, Chelsea D. and she was incredible! The arrangements were perfect and super fresh! She was very flexible, accommodating a last minute request we had made for more flowers and garland around our chuppah with grace and professionalism, leaving us all feeling at ease. I cannot recommend them enough for all things flowers!!!!

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Hoyle · Married on 12/14/2019

Beautiful flowers, affordable service!

Gricel is just lovely to work with! She made the entire process so easy for me. First of all, she was so quick to produce a first quote that included pictures and a detailed description of what I was looking for. She was also very accommodating as I made a few changes to my order, and then made absolutely sure that everything was 100% correct before finalizing my quote.

Everything turned out beautifully as well, I was so pleased with our bouquets and the other pieces of my order! They really do high-quality work, and you cannot beat the price.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Jamie · Married on 11/02/2019

So happy with Scentsational Florals!

SO incredibly happy with how our flowers turned out. Susan was amazing to work with. Originally I had sent her ideas of what I thought I wanted from Pinterest and it was way over our budget :D She worked with me to create the same look at an affordable price -- by the end I think there were 8 different versions. To be completely honest, I'm not really a "flower person" but I LOVED our wedding flowers, and all of the bridesmaids loved their bouquets as well. They turned out better than I had even imagined! So thankful for Susan's patience, persistence and expertise!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Abby

Abby Ritter · Married on 10/19/2019

Stunning florals

Scentsasional flowers did a beautiful job with the flowers for my wedding. Not only were their prices the best of any vendor we looked at, their quality was stunning. Gricel was wonderful to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • skyla

skyla · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful and Affordable!

Chelsea with Scentsational Florals was a pleasure to work with! She was very helpful and accommodating during the whole planning process. I loved that Scensational gives you a complete breakdown with pictures of each flower that will be in your bouquets and centerpieces. This was very helpful when trying to envision the style elements of the wedding. If you want beautiful flowers at an affordable price, look no further than Scentsational Florals.

Sent on 11/18/2019

E · Married on 09/07/2019

One of the Best Decisions We Made!

Susan and the Team at Scentsational Floral were awesome!!! Hiring the team was one of the best decision we made during our wedding planning. The process was extremely straight forward and clear from beginning to end. They provide detailed pricing with pictures in the quote, and the provided arrangements were exactly as pictured. Some guests were able to take arrangements as additional wedding favors, and they went quickly! Everyone sent us pictures the week after, and the floral were still just as beautiful as they were on our big day! Thank you Susan and the Scentsational Floral Team!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Sally Ye · Married on 08/24/2019

Great Florist with Transparent Pricing

It was wonderful working with Susan. I left most of the creative decisionmaking to her to handle. I gave her the colors and just a general idea of theme. She came up with the specific flowers and arrangements--lots of colors, but pretty simple. The flowers also lasted almost the entire night without having to put them back in water.

She was very responsive and always transparent about prices. Scentsational Florals is one of the few florists that actually lists price ranges for arrangements on their website. During my first meeting with Susan, she was very conscientious of the budget and gave cheaper alternatives. She took the time to walk me through the various options and explain the differences between the flowers (and, for certain colored flowers, the different techniques used).

Susan was also pretty flexible about the delivery. We wanted to get flowers early for getting ready photos so arranged to have the groomsmen pick them up several hours earlier. Additionally, we wanted to keep the arch around for an extra 15-30 minutes after the ceremony and Susan was happy to make that happen for us.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Adrienne Brown · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect Flowers

If you want flowers that match the picture in your head then you must hire Scentsational florals! My bouquet was gorgeous and I recieved so many compliments. Every request I had was fulfilled and the best part was it was not to expensive. All of the men had orchid boutonnieres and they looked amazing! I cannot thank Scentsational Florals enough for the best floral arrangements!!!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Sharon · Married on 08/10/2019

Talented Staff Create Beautiful Memories

We worked with Gricel at Scentsational Florals and her along with her staff created an amazing decor for our wedding. The flowers, centerpieces, swag, and all arrangements were simply stunning. She perfectly captured the elegant theme with gold, white, green color scheme within the flowers. Gricel was professional and personable throughout the whole process. She truly listened to my vision and made it come true! The lantern centerpieces were so beautiful and the gold accents were just right without being tacky. We are so grateful for Gricel and her staff at Scentsational Florals!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Anu M · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful affordable arrangements

We were so happy with our experience with Scentsational florals for our reception flowers. From the minute we had our design meeting with Chelsea to the final order placement this was the easiest vendor experience. Chelsea was super responsive to all our requests and came up with nice alternatives that allowed us to stay within budget and yet have beautiful arrangements for our reception. The flowers were delivered as promised were exactly what we expected and several guests asked if they could take them home after the reception. Definitely recommend this vendor if you are looking for beautiful flowers at a reasonable cost.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly highly recommend

Look no further and immediately book. This company went above and beyond. They were so responsive with emails and my constant changes to my order. They were organized and SO affordable. You can not find a more reasonably priced florist. I trusted them 100% throughout the process. I sent them photos of my "vision" and they did a fantastic job giving me exactly what I was looking for. They were patient, assertive, and flexible. Did I mention the flowers were insanely beautiful? I can't recommend this company enough.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/20/2019

Great value!

These ladies made my wedding so beautiful! I truly did not think I could get my dream flowers to fit my budget but they did it! My flowers were absolutely beautiful, definitely worth it.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Vianna · Married on 07/20/2019

Scentsational Florals saved me

I still don't know why, but I initially struggled with the whole flower part of the wedding planning process. I had no idea what I wanted, only that I didn't want to spend an exorbitant amount of money. I actually dreaded choosing and dealing with a florist until I found Scentsational Florals, and then everything became easy!

In the span of a short phone call with Gricel, I went from having almost no vision for my flowers to a robust spreadsheet (that she created) that listed all of the relevant information for the flowers I would have, as well as sample photos that were super helpful! If you need someone to lead your lost self by the hand through a field of flowers and pick out the ones that complement your bridesmaids' dress color and your budget, Gricel is your gal. She came up with practical solutions like repurposing arrangements, which helped even more.

As the wedding approached and more details emerged (e.g. guest and table count), it was easy to communicate with Gricel, who would update the spreadsheet accordingly. On the day of the wedding I was too busy to meet Gricel and her team, but from what I was told they worked very smoothly and professionally with the venue coordinator and wedding party members. All of the flowers turned out beautifully, and I am grateful to Gricel for transforming my wedding flowers from a source of stress into a lovely part of the day.

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Chloe

Chloe S Lee · Married on 07/13/2019

I wish i can keep the bouquet forever.

I just wanted very simple simple floral decorations since my venue was a rustic yet modern old factory building in Baltimore.
    I honestly had no idea what colors i wanted, and i had no idea of what kinda decorations i wanted. I contacted them as i just wanted simple floral decorations with mostly greens and I sent couple of pinterest photos. They replied very quickly for any questions or adjustments we had until the day of wedding.
    I didn't get to see the venue until an hour before the wedding since i was doing a first look photo in the hotel, and as I checked the floral decoration in ceremony room and reception room, I really LOVED it.
    the bridal bouquet was SO MUCH BIGGER and PRETTIER than I expected and round table centerpieces looked better than I expected. They executed everything better than I expected!!!

Please hire them. you won't regret!!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Grace Charitable · Married on 07/07/2019

Sale representative

The sale rep, Gricel was great

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Lynette

Lynette · Married on 06/15/2019

Super responsive with beautiful flowers

It’s always a little scary ordering something without seeing the exact result, especially for one of the most important days of your life. However I was thrilled with my bridal bouquet and table garlands. Scentsational Florals did a fantastic job bringing my vision to life - at a reasonable price! Susan helped me navigate through different flower selections to find the arrangement that worked for me. Thank you Susan!
    Photography Credit: Kimberly Dean

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/15/2019

Flowers even better than I had dreamed, and still within budget

Gricel was an absolute dream to work with. She is incredibly knowledgeable about every type of flower and the industry. I came into our consultation appointment with some ideas, wanting more of a wildflower theme but still somehow include my favorite flower, ranunculus, and some roses. She looked at my pictures and walked me through ideas, gave recommendations on similar flowers that would keep the cost down within my tighter budget, and was able to flawlessly incorporate the ranunculus and spray roses. She was easy to talk with, responded quickly with any questions, and had the easiest set up for planning and payments. The day of when she delivered, it went so smoothly. The bouquets, center pieces, and swag for the arch were above and beyond what I had dreamed of. They were perfect. I was so happy to have Gricel. (Photo by Brittany Dunbar Photography)

Sent on 06/13/2020

Cre · Married on 06/08/2019

Simply Scentsational!!

Scentsational Florals is simply sensational! The flowers and floral arrangements for our wedding were gorgeous. The service and responsiveness of the team was excellent. And I actually was able to enjoy my floral arrangements for a week before leaving for my honeymoon. I will definitely use them again for future floral needs.

Sent on 06/24/2019