Scentsational Florals Reviews

Scentsational Florals 5
Scentsational Florals 6
Scentsational Florals 7

E · Married on 09/07/2019

One of the Best Decisions We Made!

Susan and the Team at Scentsational Floral were awesome!!! Hiring the team was one of the best decision we made during our wedding planning. The process was extremely straight forward and clear from beginning to end. They provide detailed pricing with pictures in the quote, and the provided arrangements were exactly as pictured. Some guests were able to take arrangements as additional wedding favors, and they went quickly! Everyone sent us pictures the week after, and the floral were still just as beautiful as they were on our big day! Thank you Susan and the Scentsational Floral Team!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Sharon · Married on 08/10/2019

Talented Staff Create Beautiful Memories

We worked with Gricel at Scentsational Florals and her along with her staff created an amazing decor for our wedding. The flowers, centerpieces, swag, and all arrangements were simply stunning. She perfectly captured the elegant theme with gold, white, green color scheme within the flowers. Gricel was professional and personable throughout the whole process. She truly listened to my vision and made it come true! The lantern centerpieces were so beautiful and the gold accents were just right without being tacky. We are so grateful for Gricel and her staff at Scentsational Florals!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Scentsational Florals 8
    Scentsational Florals 9

Anu M · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful affordable arrangements

We were so happy with our experience with Scentsational florals for our reception flowers. From the minute we had our design meeting with Chelsea to the final order placement this was the easiest vendor experience. Chelsea was super responsive to all our requests and came up with nice alternatives that allowed us to stay within budget and yet have beautiful arrangements for our reception. The flowers were delivered as promised were exactly what we expected and several guests asked if they could take them home after the reception. Definitely recommend this vendor if you are looking for beautiful flowers at a reasonable cost.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly highly recommend

Look no further and immediately book. This company went above and beyond. They were so responsive with emails and my constant changes to my order. They were organized and SO affordable. You can not find a more reasonably priced florist. I trusted them 100% throughout the process. I sent them photos of my "vision" and they did a fantastic job giving me exactly what I was looking for. They were patient, assertive, and flexible. Did I mention the flowers were insanely beautiful? I can't recommend this company enough.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/20/2019

Great value!

These ladies made my wedding so beautiful! I truly did not think I could get my dream flowers to fit my budget but they did it! My flowers were absolutely beautiful, definitely worth it.

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Scentsational Florals 10
  • Chloe

Chloe S Lee · Married on 07/13/2019

I wish i can keep the bouquet forever.

I just wanted very simple simple floral decorations since my venue was a rustic yet modern old factory building in Baltimore.
    I honestly had no idea what colors i wanted, and i had no idea of what kinda decorations i wanted. I contacted them as i just wanted simple floral decorations with mostly greens and I sent couple of pinterest photos. They replied very quickly for any questions or adjustments we had until the day of wedding.
    I didn't get to see the venue until an hour before the wedding since i was doing a first look photo in the hotel, and as I checked the floral decoration in ceremony room and reception room, I really LOVED it.
    the bridal bouquet was SO MUCH BIGGER and PRETTIER than I expected and round table centerpieces looked better than I expected. They executed everything better than I expected!!!

Please hire them. you won't regret!!!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Scentsational Florals 11
    Scentsational Florals 12

Grace Charitable · Married on 07/07/2019

Sale representative

The sale rep, Gricel was great

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Lynette

Lynette · Married on 06/15/2019

Super responsive with beautiful flowers

It’s always a little scary ordering something without seeing the exact result, especially for one of the most important days of your life. However I was thrilled with my bridal bouquet and table garlands. Scentsational Florals did a fantastic job bringing my vision to life - at a reasonable price! Susan helped me navigate through different flower selections to find the arrangement that worked for me. Thank you Susan!
    Photography Credit: Kimberly Dean

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Scentsational Florals 13
    Scentsational Florals 14
    Scentsational Florals 15

Cre · Married on 06/08/2019

Simply Scentsational!!

Scentsational Florals is simply sensational! The flowers and floral arrangements for our wedding were gorgeous. The service and responsiveness of the team was excellent. And I actually was able to enjoy my floral arrangements for a week before leaving for my honeymoon. I will definitely use them again for future floral needs.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Laura · Married on 05/25/2019

Lush and Affordable Florals

The team at Scentsational Florals did an amazing job with our bridal party bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, cake decorations, cocktail hour and reception centerpieces. They sourced fresh and seasonal flowers and created full, lush arrangements that were an incredible value for the price. I asked for some succulents to highlight the centerpieces and anchor the groomsmen's boutonnieres, and they took it to the next level by submerging a single succulent at the bottom of our tall floral centerpieces. This was in addition to the succulents that were tastefully incorporated into the bodies of the centerpieces. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Stacey · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly recommend!

Gricel was so easy to work with and she was very responsive! Our flowers were beautiful and I loved the bouquets!! So affordable. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Veronika · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Florals - Amazing Value

Our wedding guests could not stop talking about our flowers!! Griecel was amazing to work with and accommodated a few last minute changes! She always responded to our emails at lightning speeds! She was super accommodating, helped us bring our vision to life with minimal guidance and we were both blown away at what we saw when we walked into our decorated venue. We were also very impressed with the fair and affordable cost and the value that we got - we could have easily spent 5 times as much (without exaggeration) and not have gotten as amazing a result!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Flowers, Great Price!

Our flower order was rather small, so finding something affordable for a small order was a bit challenging. With Scentsational, I was able to get all of our bouquets at a GREAT price, and they were beautiful! Since our order was small, we had to pick up at a specific time, and they were available promptly when my MOH arrived (early actually!). All communication was mainly via email, and they were very responsive and even made changes to my order a few times before I formally booked them. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Andrea · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful, affordable and reliable

Gricel did an amazing job with our flower arrangements. They came out EXACTLY like the photos we agreed on. She is also very professional, responsive and accommodating.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 05/03/2019

Excellent!

Susan was outstanding! So organized, and responded so promptly! I really appreciated their excellent customer service and attention to detail. My florals were perfect and we received so many compliments from our guests!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Scentsational Florals 16
  • Olivia

Olivia I. · Married on 04/13/2019

Simply wonderful!

Gricel and the team at Scentsational Florals were amazing! From setting up a consultation, all the way down to the big day, they were extremely professional, knowledgable, and responsive. They went through so much effort to make things easy, clear, and convenient. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly how I envisioned them! Thank you so much, Gricel and everyone else at Scentsational Florals!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Scentsational Florals 17

Courtney Sayre · Married on 03/16/2019

STELLAR Chelsea Denenno & Scentsational Florals

Chelsea and the team at Scentsational Florals provided outstanding customer service and drop dead gorgeous flowers for our wedding in Annapolis. Chelsea felt more like a friend than a vendor, as she offered us honest advice throughout the planning process and was very open in providing cost information for what we envisioned for the day. She not only was extremely responsive both by email and phone beginning in June of 2018 (our wedding was in March 2019), but also graciously offered to meet us in person at Scensational's facility near Ellicott City (closest to our home) to walk through the final details. Thank you, thank you, thank you Chelsea for everything. The flowers turned out EXACTLY how I dreamed they would be and you are the best of the best. Thank you for your kindness and delivering the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! You rock.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • katec

Kate · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful flowers for affordable price!

Liz did a beautiful job on our wedding flowers! My bouquet was beyond gorgeous and our centerpieces were very tasteful and perfectly matched our wedding decor. During the planning process, I asked Liz to make changes to the quote a couple of times, and she found a way to make those changes and still stay within our relatively small budget. I literally danced a little when I saw our flowers on the day of the wedding - I wouldn't want them done any differently! We received many compliments on the bouquets, and our guests were "fighting" for centerpieces to take home at the end of the night!
    Photos are courtesy of Captured by Alyssa - Wedding and Portrait Photography

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 10/19/2018

Affordable

Gricel from Scentsational was such a pleasure to work with! She responded to my inquiry and answered all of my emails almost instantly! When we were looking for a florist a few months before our wedding to provide our bouquets and boutonnieres, Gricel immediately provided a quote and we decided to book right away with Scentsationals. It didn’t seem like any other florist in the area could beat their price and they provided exactly what we were looking for! If there were any changes to the floral recipe or number of boutonnieres needed, Gricel quickly provided an updated quoted make sure we were all of the same page.

I also wanted to use my own ribbons for the bouquets and Gricel was more than happy to accommodate. When we dropped off the ribbons, they were actually much thinner than we had expected, so Gricel improvised by using some of her materials with no trouble. I was really impressed when I saw the bouquets and boutonnieres on the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend Scentsationals for their great customer service, skill, and affordability if you are on a tight floral budget.

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • thatOTlady

A · Married on 10/14/2018

Wedding Decor

We had the opportunity to work with Susan from Scentsational Florals for our wedding on October 14th. We wanted some simple but colorful arrangements for our ceremony area, table centerpieces, bars/cocktail tables, and bridesmaid bouquets. Starting during our initial consultation, Susan made helpful suggestions for in-season and reasonably priced options that fit our aesthetic and was flexible to allow for some small changes as the planning process unfolded. That day, the results were better than we could have even hoped and we feel lucky to have found amazing quality florals at a cost-conscious price. They are an excellent hidden gem that all brides should look into for their big day!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Scentsational Florals 18
    Scentsational Florals 19
    Scentsational Florals 20
  • Jeanette

Jeanette · Married on 10/07/2018

Affordable, Flexible and exceptional service

Gricel Gourley went above and beyond to make my floral inspirations a reality. After meeting with several florists, I came across Scentsational Florals. From our initial meeting, I knew that the company would be my florist. Gricel was very thorough during our initial meeting and provided great tips based on my floral needs. She was very responsive and flexible even when my floral quote was updated several times. On the day of the wedding, I was very pleased with the ceremony and reception decor. Additionally, our bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages were beautifully made. Gricel even went out of her way to add an extra piece to pergola for it to pop more.
    Scentsational Florals provide exceptional work at affordable prices.

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Scentsational Florals 21
    Scentsational Florals 22
    Scentsational Florals 23

Heather · Married on 09/01/2018

I worked with Liz from Scentsational Florals. From the get go she was extremely friendly and willing to work with me to meet my budget needs. She was always very responsive whenever I had questions and even with my last minute changes. The flowers at the wedding were phenomenal! Exactly as we had talked about and very organized. Would definitely recommend and use them again in the future!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Scentsational Florals 24

Carina · Married on 08/25/2018

I worked with Susan from Scentsational Florals and she was absolutely amazing to work with. I can't recommend this company enough! I think I changed/added to my wedding floral plans about 10 different times and she patiently and promptly made every adjustment I requested. Part of the reason I made so many changes and additions is because this company truly is affordable. My initial quote at Scentsational Florals was I kid you not, $2,000 cheaper than quotes from other local florists. With this extra money, I was able to upgrade my centerpieces, add details like garlands for the welcome sign, arrangements for the cocktail hour tables and I was able to make my floral dreams come true by having a 7' floral chandelier hanging over the center of our dance floor. Susan is incredibly respectful of one's budget and will make suggestions on replacing flowers/greenery to make your floral arrangements more cost effective. I was a little worried I would sacrifice quality by picking this company but I had absolutely nothing to worry about. They are the best!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Scentsational Florals 25
    Scentsational Florals 26
    Scentsational Florals 27
    Scentsational Florals 28

Deborah · Married on 08/18/2018

WOW!! We surely made the correct choice in hiring Scentsational Florals for our daughter's wedding at Springfield Manor Winery and Distillery in Thurmont, MD. Gricel, the florist, is so highly skilled at creating the perfect choices for an absolutely gorgeous presentation. The flowers help transform the barn into an elegant, rustic event space. Her outstanding team decorated our "chuppah" with magnificent greenery that was breathtaking. She was so helpful in choosing the right selection of flowers and I completely trusted her vision and advice. You are in excellent hands with Scentsational Florals and I highly highly recommend them for your next celebration or wedding. The bridal bouquet was so beautiful as were the hydrangeas and other delicate flowers in mason jars scattered throughout the barn. We received so many compliments on the flower choices. decor

Sent on 08/20/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/04/2018

Scentsational Florals were amazing work with. They responded very quickly, were friendly, and captured our vision for the wedding flowers. They were creative and respected our budget and timeline. They were very thorough and respectful by providing expectations with an itemized receipt with every update. My family and I loved the final result. They went above and beyond to make sure we were received exactly what we wanted. Thank you Affordable! Scentsational Florals. Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 08/31/2018