Scentsational Florals - AFFORDABLE! Reviews

Scentsational Florals - AFFORDABLE!

Scentsational Florals - AFFORDABLE!

Baltimore, MD

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Andrea J. Married on 12/17/2022

Wonderful!

MaryAnn at Sensational Florals was amazing to work with! She and her team did a beautiful job and she was able to accommodate all of the personal touches that we asked for. Could not be happier with how everything turned out :)
    Stephanie K. Married on 12/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers, great people!

I worked with MaryAnn and she was incredible! Very patient with me, helping create the right vision. She went above and beyond the day of the wedding bringing extra flowers as accents. Everything was beautiful!
    Katie R. Married on 11/12/2022

Five-Star Florals!

MaryAnn at Scentsational Florals was truly wonderful to work with. From the very beginning she was detail oriented, prompt, professional, and easy to work with. Not to mention, she went above and beyond to fine tune the quote to appropriately fit the bride and grooms’ budget while staying true to their vision. I would highly recommend utilizing Scentasational Florals for your wedding day, you won’t be disappointed. Truly a five-star experience!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Rachel R. Married on 11/06/2022

Absolutely gorgeous

Sue captured my vision for my flowers so perfectly! Down to the colors, arrangement style, and type of flowers! It was so affordable and everything looked phenomenal! Highly recommend!
  • Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 10/22/2022

AMAZING Wedding Florist

We want to say the biggest thank you for our wedding florals! Everything from the centerpiece arrangements, to the gazebo arch, and most especially - my bouquet, they all were amazing and exactly what I had envisioned. When I saw how everything came together, I was blown away.

A special thank you to Laura, who worked with us from day one and was always extremely responsive and thorough in her emails.

And also thank you to the entire Scentsational team for making our wedding beautiful! I couldn’t be happier with how everything looked (and smelled) on our most important day!

The Flores’s

Scentsational Florals - AFFORDABLE!'s reply:

Hello Lauren,
    Thank you so much for the kind words and review! I loved working with you and being a part of making your day beautiful! Laura
  • Marissa
    Marissa B. Married on 10/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers for a great price

My husband and I wanted our bridesmaids to have beautiful flowers but did not want to spend thousands of dollars on them. Scentsational Flowers did a great job at helping us accomplish this. Staff were very helpful in helping us determine the look we were going for. Pickup was easy, the flowers came with vases, and were pretty and healthy. This was an area of the wedding we did not want to stress and Scentsational Flowers made it easy
  • Ashleigh
    Ashleigh J. Married on 10/09/2022

Skeptical at first, Sensational Ending

I was so skeptical with ordering flowers through this company. The prices were SO much better than their competitors that it made me worry. 100% of the ordering was via email too. Never once did I talk to anyone associated with this company until the day of my wedding.... BUT THEY KNOCKED MY VISION OUT OF THE PARK!!!
    They were willing to edit and re-edit, go back and forth, over and over between drafts of ideas and photos until I came to my end product.
    The week before my wedding there was a hurricane that didn't effect us locally, but they took the time to email and let us know a flower distributor could be effected, which could effect my flowers, but they would still provide us as close to our image as possible.
    The big day arrived and I was met with 2 people from the company who set up multiple locations and continued to check in with me and make sure I loved everything they were setting up! It was amazing!!! Turned out beautifully!
  • Abigail
    Abigail A. Married on 10/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So flexible to work with!

Chelsea at Scentsational Florals was amazing to work with! She helped me stay in my budget while also rolling with the punches as things changed throughout the wedding planning process. We had some last minute additions and she worked with us to get everything figured out and was so incredibly helpful. My flowers were so stunning! I got so many compliments all day and couldn’t have been happier with how they turned out. I highly recommend!
  • Alison
    Alison L. Married on 10/01/2022

Beautiful, Affordable Florals!

Scentsational florals was so incredibly easy to work with! I was able to provide them with pictures and they were able to create the most beautiful bouquets based on the pictures I had sent them. As my vision changed (we were engaged for 20 months), they were able to update and change my quotes. They were accommodating and professional. I would highly recommend Scentsational Florals if you are looking for a high quality company that provides beautiful floral arrangements at a very fair price. Thank you for everything!
  • Laura
    Laura P. Married on 10/01/2022

Fantastic and affordable florals

I worked with Chelsea and she was a pleasure to work with. I didn't have a huge floral budget so I honestly didn't have very high expectations for what I picked out, but I was so pleasantly surprised by how beautiful my centerpieces (three bud vases per table), chuppah (a simple copper piece with a eucalyptus garland) and bridal bouquet looked. They were all stunning and reflected exactly what I was given in the proposal, and looked even better in person.
  • Bethany
    Bethany F. Married on 09/30/2022

Beautiful Flowers

Gorgeous flowers for ceremony delivered on time and beautifully set up. I got so many compliments and I thought the price was great for beautiful, real flowers.
  • Brenda
    Brenda Married on 09/25/2022

Easy to work with!

Susan was so easy to work with! She updated the plan as needed and was so understanding/flexible with budget changes and fitting my wedding needs! Overall a great experience.
    Melanie C. Married on 09/24/2022

Beautiful bouquet

Loved all the floral! We had hydrangeas, roses and baby’s breath. When I arrived at the venue our flowers had already been delivered and the bouquets were sitting in thick glass vases that we can reuse.
  • Brian
    Brian B. Married on 09/24/2022

Amazing Job!

Scentsational Florals did an outstanding job with the flower arrangements for our wedding! We got everything we asked for in our ceremony and reception, from the bouquets, to the table arrangements and decorative pieces, down to the smallest details. Their flowers are absolutely gorgeous, and they also did a great job with helping us plan everything out along the way. Many times, it was as easy as sending them pictures we found on Pinterest or Instagram and asking if they could do something similar. And every time it was no problem, they got it done exactly like we wanted. They staged everything so beautifully and it really made the night feel special. Every time we look back at pictures or videos of the night, we can’t believe how great the flowers looked. Thank you, Scentsational Florals, for making our wedding so special!
    Charlotte G. Married on 09/23/2022

September Wedding

I cannot recommend Chelsea at Scentsational Floral enough!! She worked with my and my daughter for 9 months to provide the best flowers for her wedding! Chelsea did everything that my daughter asked for. Her bouquet was perfect!! She even worked with my Mom to provide flowers for another event the same weekend. I would not hesitate to work with Chelsea again for any future events. C Gilbert
  • Taylor
    Taylor P. Married on 09/17/2022

Expectations Exceeded

Susan and her team from Scentsational Florals blew me away on my wedding day! I was prepared to sacrifice the look I really wanted because of my budget constraints but none of that was necessary with Scentsational. Susan created my vision within my budget, even suggesting alternative flowers when my selections were a bit pricy. She even reworked my entire quote after I decided to change my color scheme mid-planning. On my wedding day, the Scentsational team built many of my floral displays on-site and it was so amazing watching them in action! They worked quickly and extremely professionally. I cannot recommend them enough!
  • Debra
    Debra F. Married on 09/04/2022

Fantastic Florals!!!

Scentsational Florals was perfect for our wedding day! I communicated with Chelsea through the entire process. We did all of our planning virtually due to covid and she helped my vision come to life. She was on time, super flexible and threw in extra greenery and florals at the last minute. The florals all looked stunning and it really made our wedding day spectacular. It was everything I could have hoped for in decorations. I highly recommend Scentsational Florals for all your flower needs!
    Mary D. Married on 08/06/2022

Amazing Flowers

Scentsational Florals made all of our bouquets, boutonnieres, and decorated our arch. I didn't want to go overboard on flowers and Susan helped to plan what florals we could use to hit the delivery fee.
    I showed her a picture of the bouquet that I wanted and they were able to replicate it perfectly, but also make it a little different so it was unique to me.
    I didn't catch the name of our delivery driver, but he was so nice! He arrived before us, placed all the bouquets in our getting ready room and started to decorate the ceremony area. The arch turned out beautiful. He had extra flowers & placed them throughout the arch.
    I highly recommend this company.
    They are super responsive & easy to work with.

Scentsational Florals - AFFORDABLE!'s reply:

Hi Mary - thanks so much for your nice review! Eddie is one of our talented designers, in fact he created all of your arrangements for you, he is the one who did the lovely set-up for you as well!
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers, great price!

We worked with Nicole Varney at Scentsational and she was amazing! Very responsive, professional, and creative to work with and then our flowers on the big day were STUNNING! She is truly talented and Scentsational offered the most affordable price on the market.
    Krista W. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So happy with my choice!!!

I worked with Susan and she was AMAZING. We had a ton of back and forth with the contract (my fault) and she was so flexible and patient! I had a special request to use some sentimental fabric to wrap my bouquet, and she arranged it so well without having to cut it. The flowers were gorgeous...better than I could have hoped. I highly recommend!
  • Tara
    Tara W. Married on 05/29/2022

Book them now!

I cannot say enough good things about Scentsational Florals! From day one right up through day of, Gricel was super communicative, flexible, and helpful. She captured just what we were looking for at a price that couldn't be beat. She made the whole process effortless for us, and the flowers were absolutely beautiful.
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen A. Married on 05/27/2022

Romantic florals

I had the privilege to work with Chelsea from Scentsational Florals. She is amazing! We actually planned everything out here in California and she was super helpful in creating our vision for our big day from across the country! From the floral consultations to creating the contracts and making changes, everything was seamless and her and her team were very responsive. The florals were BEAUTIFUL and Chelsea and her team really delivered. The florals did not break the budget for us and still looked phenomenal. Thank you so much! Highly recommend :)
  • Cara
    Cara P. Married on 05/14/2022

Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!!!

I cannot say enough about working with Nikki at Scentsational Florals!! My husband and I got married at a Maritime Museum, and we knew we didn’t want lots of decorations, just florals! Nikki went above and beyond! Her professionalism and knowledge constantly assured us we were in good hands. I changed up our needs multiple times during the 18 months of planning and she was there with an assurance and a smile! The most talked about thing at our wedding were the drop dead gorgeous florals. I cannot stop looking at pictures or our aisle, bouquets and table florals!! Nikki, you made all our dreams come true! (Photo credit to Lindsay and Co Photography)
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle M. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So happy with Scentsational Florals!

Wow, we were blown away by Sue and her team at Scentsational Florals! The flowers at our wedding were simply stunning and a dream come true! Our bouquets and boutonnières, the centerpieces, our chuppah, and accent arrangements were all gorgeous and amazing quality. Sue was very responsive when we had questions, and brought our vision to life even better than we could have imagined!
    Hiring Scentsational Florals was a great decision, we can’t recommend them highly enough!
    Lauren Married on 02/05/2022

Wonderful!

We worked with Gricel leading up to our wedding day. Not only is she such a sweet person, but she was very thorough and helped me navigate what types/amount of florals that were important to us. The flowers turned out better than expected and pulled our decor together nicely!
illustration stars