Scentsational Florals - Affordable Reviews

Scentsational Florals - Affordable 7
  • Olivia

Olivia I. · Married on 04/13/2019

Simply wonderful!

Gricel and the team at Scentsational Florals were amazing! From setting up a consultation, all the way down to the big day, they were extremely professional, knowledgable, and responsive. They went through so much effort to make things easy, clear, and convenient. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly how I envisioned them! Thank you so much, Gricel and everyone else at Scentsational Florals!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 8

Courtney Sayre · Married on 03/16/2019

STELLAR Chelsea Denenno & Scentsational Florals

Chelsea and the team at Scentsational Florals provided outstanding customer service and drop dead gorgeous flowers for our wedding in Annapolis. Chelsea felt more like a friend than a vendor, as she offered us honest advice throughout the planning process and was very open in providing cost information for what we envisioned for the day. She not only was extremely responsive both by email and phone beginning in June of 2018 (our wedding was in March 2019), but also graciously offered to meet us in person at Scensational's facility near Ellicott City (closest to our home) to walk through the final details. Thank you, thank you, thank you Chelsea for everything. The flowers turned out EXACTLY how I dreamed they would be and you are the best of the best. Thank you for your kindness and delivering the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! You rock.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • katec

Kate · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful flowers for affordable price!

Liz did a beautiful job on our wedding flowers! My bouquet was beyond gorgeous and our centerpieces were very tasteful and perfectly matched our wedding decor. During the planning process, I asked Liz to make changes to the quote a couple of times, and she found a way to make those changes and still stay within our relatively small budget. I literally danced a little when I saw our flowers on the day of the wedding - I wouldn't want them done any differently! We received many compliments on the bouquets, and our guests were "fighting" for centerpieces to take home at the end of the night!
    Photos are courtesy of Captured by Alyssa - Wedding and Portrait Photography

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 10/19/2018

Affordable

Gricel from Scentsational was such a pleasure to work with! She responded to my inquiry and answered all of my emails almost instantly! When we were looking for a florist a few months before our wedding to provide our bouquets and boutonnieres, Gricel immediately provided a quote and we decided to book right away with Scentsationals. It didn’t seem like any other florist in the area could beat their price and they provided exactly what we were looking for! If there were any changes to the floral recipe or number of boutonnieres needed, Gricel quickly provided an updated quoted make sure we were all of the same page.

I also wanted to use my own ribbons for the bouquets and Gricel was more than happy to accommodate. When we dropped off the ribbons, they were actually much thinner than we had expected, so Gricel improvised by using some of her materials with no trouble. I was really impressed when I saw the bouquets and boutonnieres on the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend Scentsationals for their great customer service, skill, and affordability if you are on a tight floral budget.

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • thatOTlady

A · Married on 10/14/2018

Wedding Decor

We had the opportunity to work with Susan from Scentsational Florals for our wedding on October 14th. We wanted some simple but colorful arrangements for our ceremony area, table centerpieces, bars/cocktail tables, and bridesmaid bouquets. Starting during our initial consultation, Susan made helpful suggestions for in-season and reasonably priced options that fit our aesthetic and was flexible to allow for some small changes as the planning process unfolded. That day, the results were better than we could have even hoped and we feel lucky to have found amazing quality florals at a cost-conscious price. They are an excellent hidden gem that all brides should look into for their big day!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 9
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 10
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 11
  • Jeanette

Jeanette · Married on 10/07/2018

Affordable, Flexible and exceptional service

Gricel Gourley went above and beyond to make my floral inspirations a reality. After meeting with several florists, I came across Scentsational Florals. From our initial meeting, I knew that the company would be my florist. Gricel was very thorough during our initial meeting and provided great tips based on my floral needs. She was very responsive and flexible even when my floral quote was updated several times. On the day of the wedding, I was very pleased with the ceremony and reception decor. Additionally, our bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages were beautifully made. Gricel even went out of her way to add an extra piece to pergola for it to pop more.
    Scentsational Florals provide exceptional work at affordable prices.

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 12
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 13
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 14

Heather · Married on 09/01/2018

I worked with Liz from Scentsational Florals. From the get go she was extremely friendly and willing to work with me to meet my budget needs. She was always very responsive whenever I had questions and even with my last minute changes. The flowers at the wedding were phenomenal! Exactly as we had talked about and very organized. Would definitely recommend and use them again in the future!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 15

Carina · Married on 08/25/2018

I worked with Susan from Scentsational Florals and she was absolutely amazing to work with. I can't recommend this company enough! I think I changed/added to my wedding floral plans about 10 different times and she patiently and promptly made every adjustment I requested. Part of the reason I made so many changes and additions is because this company truly is affordable. My initial quote at Scentsational Florals was I kid you not, $2,000 cheaper than quotes from other local florists. With this extra money, I was able to upgrade my centerpieces, add details like garlands for the welcome sign, arrangements for the cocktail hour tables and I was able to make my floral dreams come true by having a 7' floral chandelier hanging over the center of our dance floor. Susan is incredibly respectful of one's budget and will make suggestions on replacing flowers/greenery to make your floral arrangements more cost effective. I was a little worried I would sacrifice quality by picking this company but I had absolutely nothing to worry about. They are the best!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 16
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 17
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 18
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 19

Deborah · Married on 08/18/2018

WOW!! We surely made the correct choice in hiring Scentsational Florals for our daughter's wedding at Springfield Manor Winery and Distillery in Thurmont, MD. Gricel, the florist, is so highly skilled at creating the perfect choices for an absolutely gorgeous presentation. The flowers help transform the barn into an elegant, rustic event space. Her outstanding team decorated our "chuppah" with magnificent greenery that was breathtaking. She was so helpful in choosing the right selection of flowers and I completely trusted her vision and advice. You are in excellent hands with Scentsational Florals and I highly highly recommend them for your next celebration or wedding. The bridal bouquet was so beautiful as were the hydrangeas and other delicate flowers in mason jars scattered throughout the barn. We received so many compliments on the flower choices. decor

Sent on 08/20/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/04/2018

Scentsational Florals were amazing work with. They responded very quickly, were friendly, and captured our vision for the wedding flowers. They were creative and respected our budget and timeline. They were very thorough and respectful by providing expectations with an itemized receipt with every update. My family and I loved the final result. They went above and beyond to make sure we were received exactly what we wanted. Thank you Affordable! Scentsational Florals. Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Larry · Married on 07/28/2018

We used Scentsational Florists for our daughters wedding. Susan was very easy to work with and accommodated the many changes we made along the way. She would respond to our questions all hours of the day, even when we didn't expect such a quick response. She and her team set up the venue with plenty of time to spare and the place was absolutely beautiful. The flowers were just what our daughter wanted.
    I would highly recommend Susan and Scentsational Florists to anyone looking to add that special touch to their occasion.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Tiffani · Married on 07/28/2018

Gricel was wonderful. She made walked me through the process, and made picking flowers easy. I absolutely loved our wedding flowers and would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 20
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 21
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 22
  • Caitlin & Jason

Caitlin & Jason · Married on 07/21/2018

What an amazing company and stunning flowers at a very reasonable price point. I met with Liz Godrov and showed her my Pinterest board of flower ideas and what my vision was for the day. I love summer and all the bright colors so I wanted our flowers to reflect that. My bouquet was just like what I described and then some, as were my bridesmaids smaller but similar bouquets and the centerpieces in blue mason jars. Everything looked phenomenal. I was truly blown away by how beautiful all the arrangements were! I heard from so many guests that they were some of the most beautiful wedding flowers they had ever seen. This company is totally worth it and they will make sure your flower vision comes to life perfectly. I can’t say enough about how great they are!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 27
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 28
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 06/30/2018

Scentsational Florals went above and beyond to create the perfect flower arrangements for my wedding!! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 29
  • W

Will · Married on 06/24/2018

Susan was so patient and gracious in working with me to achieve bringing Southern floral wedding design to Baltimore while planning from Denver. We planned everything through email (much needed through my busy season of accounting)--thank you, thank you. I'm so pleased with how GORGEOUS the flowers turned out and how much we were able to SAVE. <>

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 30
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 31
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 32
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 33

Emma · Married on 06/22/2018

Sensational florist is THE way to go! The flowers they provided for my wedding were stunning. The flowers were honestly my favorite detail and making the selection was so easy and fun. Gricel amswered all of my questions and was always there when needed. Not to mention, their prices cannot be beat. I highly reccommend!

Sent on 07/07/2018
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 34
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 35

Allison · Married on 06/09/2018

If I could give Gricel 10 stars, I WOULD!!! Such an incredible florist to work with, book her now and look no further!!! Of all the vendors I choose for our wedding, picking a florist turned out to be the hardest. I LOVE flowers and always knew I wanted them in abundance at our wedding. I was however, not prepared for the sticker shock that came along with shopping for a florist in this area. I spoke to several florists before selecting Gricel and I was over the moon with our experience! First, the products she produced were INCREDIBLE! They were so beautiful, smelled heavenly and turned out exactly as I had pictured in my mind! Secondly, Gricel was a TOTAL JOY to work with. Her communication was prompt, professional and informative. She helped us stick to our budget while fulfilling all my floral fantasies! During our consultation she shared ways to alter our inspirations to fit our budget, and never pressured us into spending more or selling us additional services. She agreed to include some of our own pieces (candles, ect) into the centerpieces to make them extra special! Day of, the services were seamless. When I arrived, all our bouquets/corsages/boutineers were set out in our dressing room, and my toss bouquet was left out on the cake table for easy access. The centerpieces were so gorgeous and we could not have been more pleased with our experience! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Tiffany · Married on 06/03/2018

Beautiful flowers for a great price! Liz was a pleasure to work with! She was flexible, accommodating, understanding, and respectful of our needs and budget. She helped us select the types of flowers and colors we wanted to incorporate into our big day. We dropped off our spray-painted bottles at the Ellicott City shop a few days before our big day, and when we saw them at our wedding, we were amazed by the beautiful flowers that were placed in every centerpiece. Our bouquets and boutonnieres were stunning as well! Thank you to Scentsational Florals and Liz for the time and hard work you have put into our flowers and making our wedding vision come to life!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Chi · Married on 06/02/2018

We have one word to say: WOW! The flowers were absolutely beautiful – Gricel did an amazing job in capturing and setting the mood and tone for our wedding! They were described as the most beautiful and elegant flowers seen at a wedding. When it all came together it literally brought tears to my eyes. We can't thank Gricel enough for how well the flowers turned out! We got so many compliments on how beautiful they were. Gricel went above and beyond with our flowers. They created the fairytale wedding I have always dreamed of. We appreciated her being there to help put on the boutonnieres for the groosmen and also setting up the centerpieces, cylinders and backdrop for both our ceremony and reception. We will most definitely pass your info on to other brides!
    -Jeff & Chi

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 36
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 37
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 38
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 39

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

They. Are. Phenomenal. Seriously - it couldn't have been better. We did all of our communication via email, and they took my ramblings and transformed it into fruition and I cannot explain how perfect! I didn't do a whole lot, just bouquets and boutonnieres, but they were exactly as we'd worked them out. My rep totally understood our conversations and I think we had five proposals, but it was completely worth it. And it was affordable! I didn't need a lot, but wanted real flowers without breaking my teeny tiny budget and they met EVERY check mark!

Sent on 06/08/2018
  • I

Isha · Married on 05/25/2018

Susan was great to work with! We gave her a budget and she made sure to stay under the budget, while giving us fresh and beautiful flowers. Scentsational florals arrived on time and got everything set up just like we had asked for. She helped us pick flowers that would work perfectly with our color palette. And their pricing was incredibly lower than other florists we had asked.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Meaghan · Married on 05/19/2018

We worked with Gricel and we could not have been more thrilled with our flowers! The planning process was exceptional- Gricel was responsive, creative, and helped us create the vision we wanted... and we were under budget! My bouquet was stunning and the ceremony reception flowered were so beautiful, exactly what I hoped for. My husband was even so excited about his boutonnière! He wanted something “manly” and Gricel delivered with a mix of lavender and rosemary in twine! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Scentsational Florals - Affordable 40

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

I used Scentsational florals for my wedding in May 2018. I worked with Susan and everything went wonderfully. My flowers were absolutely perfect and so much more beautiful than I ever imagined! It was so reasonable on top of it all! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

I absolutely recommend Scentsational Florals without hesitation! My husband and I got married on 5/12/18 and all of our flowers were gorgeous.

I worked with Liz throughout the entire process, and she was so responsive, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. I booked the florist over a year before my wedding, and with everything going on, I lost touch with Liza for several months and completely forgot to send in my deposit. When I remembered, Liz was so understanding and helped me get everything booked.

After our initial consult, Liz got us a quote very quickly. The quote was slightly out of our budget range, and she helped us make adjustments that lowered the price without compromising the look we wanted. Everything was very resonably priced.

On the wedding day Liz came and set up everything so beautifully. We had centerpieces, a pergola that was decorated with flowers, aisle decorations,as well as the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres, and Liz took the time to personally set everything up and make sure it looked perfect.

I couldn’t have picked a better florist; thank you Liz!

Sent on 06/30/2018