Affordable Professional Dj Service Reviews

19 | Topeka, KS

19 Reviews for Affordable Professional Dj Service

19 Affordable Professional Dj Service Reviews

Julia · Married on 06/23/2018

Marcus was so great at our wedding. He suggested songs for big things like cake cutting and garter toss, ans was very accomadating when we had to change things day of. He kept the party going even after all of the guests left!

Linda · Married on 12/02/2017

Great photo booth service, everyone had fun. Price was definitely affordable! The staff was friendly and professional.

Tori · Married on 11/04/2017

Great dj service and photo booth

Melinda · Married on 08/19/2017

Affordable Professional DJ played the music at my daughters wedding. They did a great job of playing several different genres to keep the guests from all generations dancing. Would highly recommend them. They are very budget friendly.

• YourBiggestFan

Lillie · Married on 03/25/2017

Pros: Marcus is seriously A+! He DJ'd our ceremony and reception recently and he was wonderful - so accommodating to our (repeated) last minute song changes, he allowed us to change our DJ package 3 weeks out, and overall was a joy to work with. He even tracked down a request for a song he didn't have during the reception so he could play it. Very friendly, excellent and timely responses, and an absolute steal at his prices!

Cons: Nothing! I truly have nothing bad to say about our experiences with him, he was wonderful.

Recommendation: I would absolutely recommend him to anyone in the Topeka/Manhattan area!

Brianna · Married on 02/18/2017

He played the crowd and everything we requested. He was excellent!

Sonia · Married on 11/26/2016

I will strongly recommend to hire Affordable Professional Dj services for your wedding! Marcus follow the songs list that I gave him and also considered petitions from our guests. He was able to coordinate the different types of music that we wanted to perfection. Thanks guys for help us to have an unforgettable wedding! Cheers! Sonia and Stuart

• Tasia

Tasia · Married on 03/16/2016

I met with Marcus to sign the contract for my wedding. He was absolutely wonderful and professional. I can't wait until the ceremony to see him in action!

Laura · Married on 11/21/2015

Marcus did a fabulous job helping to meet all of our requests from the wedding rehearsal to the final song of the evening!! Very professional and we did not have to worry a thing about the two events; Marcus took care of everything and for a great price too. You will not be disappointed when you hire Marcus Gomez of Affordable Professional DJ Services for your next event!!

Kristina · Married on 04/25/2015

Nice and professional, good music.

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2014

Best DJ ever!!!! He played everything that we wanted and the dance floor was never empty! I have never been to a wedding that had well over 50 people left at the end all chanting one more song, it was the coolest thing ever! Also the uplighting was amazing! You won't be disappointed!

Chelsea · Married on 07/06/2013

Affordable DJ Services did a great job as our DJ. I was very impressed. He played all the songs that we wanted, and avoided playing the songs we didn't want. Mine and my husband's song is faster paced, and he actually slowed the music down so that we could have it as a slow dance!! Very good service.

You did great. You were set up and ready to go when people started arriving. The music was appropriate for the different age groups

• User3200722 · 2+ years ago

I would recommend going with this DJ. He was very helpful very accommodating, professional & most important affordable. Our first DJ backed out on us & we didn't know if we're going to be able to find one in such short notice that wasn't gonna outrageously charge us. I'm so glad we found you!

• User4513966 · event on: 09/01/2014

Marcus is an experienced DJ that has a mastery of multiple music genres. He's a real pro and works hard to please his clients and create memorable events

Annalynne · Married on 01/01/2016

Marcus did a fantastic job DJing our wedding. Music choices were great! He got set up and torn down quickly. We were able to book him two weeks before our wedding, which was on a holiday even. He stayed an hour longer than he normally does, and he was super affordable. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a DJ.

Allyson · Married on 11/07/2015

Marcus did an amazing job providing music for our wedding and reception. Everyone had a great time - the dance floor was full the entire night!! He had us fill out a worksheet to describe what we were looking for. We had a few song requests, but just gave the general direction of 'We want everyone to have a great time'. He read the crowd well and got everyone of all ages up and moving. I would recommend him to anyone for their wedding and reception.

This vendor is worth the money and does a wonderful job.

0.0

Definitely the worst DJ and the worst wedding dance I've ever been to. There was absolutely no interaction with the guests, unless you count him encouraging the already drunk guests to "chug it". He played none of the songs that are on his "most requested" list. The only time anybody danced was a couple of line dance songs he played, otherwise the floor was empty. He didn't play anything the bride requested. He played one slow song all night. Both sets of grandparents left after half an hour because of the "head-banging" music he was playing. That might have worked for a drunken frat party, but is was not appropriate for a wedding dance where you have guest ranging from 2 to 92. He acted like it was his show and his party, not the bride and groom's. I wouldn't recommend him to anybody, and I doubt if any of the other guests would either.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Affordable Professional Dj Service 's reply:

I had a lot of interaction with the attendants, the reception included a lot of karaoke so there was not a lot of dancing but alot of singing. Since there was a lot of karaoke being sung at the reception, I was treating the reception as the brides grooms and attendants party. I had asked attendants several times during the reception to come up and sing and request songs which they did. I had played the songs requested by the bride and guests none of those request were head banging. I also played more than one slow song.