Affordable Limousine & Party Bus Reviews

66 | Grand Rapids, MI

66 Reviews for Affordable Limousine & Party Bus

66 Affordable Limousine & Party Bus Reviews

Kala · Married on 09/22/2018

We had an amazing experience with affordable limo for our wedding with everything from cleanliness to an awesome driver! I would definitely use them again in a heartbeat!

Kelly · Married on 07/21/2018

Of all our vendors this was one of the easiest to work with. I set it up and 8 months later, the week of the wedding, I called to confirm everything and update changes. They even called again the night before to review and confirm our transport needs. Everything went off without a problem in regards to our transport. The trolley was adorable and great for pictures and everyone loved it!
    There were better pictures but this was what I had on hand. I hope it helps you get the idea a little. I would absolutely recommend them and will try to find a way to use them again myself!

Affordable Limousine & Party Bus 1
    Affordable Limousine & Party Bus 2
    Affordable Limousine & Party Bus 3

April · Married on 07/21/2018

From start to finish, I highly recommend Affordable Limo! They were super responsive with quotes, booking and more importantly the day of our event. We had Dean as our driver and he was great the whole day! We had a party bus for the afternoon of our wedding for the bridal party and also in the evening for ourselves and our guests to and from the hotels to our venue. Dean was on time and communicated with us the whole evening when he needed to. We had a wonderful time on the bus! I loved how they did not charge for multiple stops like some transportation companies do. One thing to note, the service charge does not include the gratuity. So, make sure you still tip your driver!

April · Married on 07/21/2018

We highly recommend Affordable Limo! We used them for a party bus transportation for our wedding and they were great! Our driver, Dean, was on time and flexible, making trips back and forth to the hotels and our wedding venue. The staff at Affordable Limo are super responsive and help answer any questions you may have. Simple and easy to work with. We highly recommend them for your transportation for your wedding!

Alexandrea · Married on 05/19/2018

They were great! I’ve worked with a few other transportation companies in the past for work and I’ve never had a company who is so professional. Their drivers show up on time, the buses are clean, and the air conditioning was working. Three things that can be hard to comeby with some transportation companies. Our driver was wonderful and our wedding party had the best time. I would highly recommend this company to any bride to be.

• Leann

Leann · Married on 12/02/2017

Prices were affordable. Our driver was nice and stopped at a store for us when we wanted to get another bottle of champagne! :)

Nathan · Married on 11/11/2017

We rented the party bus on our wedding day for two different reservations. The driver was early for both pick up times and willing to take us anywhere we wanted. And even better, there was a 3 hour break between our two reservation's and myself and all my guests were able to leave their items on the bus. Our driver was super polite and very helpful!! This was worth ever penny spent and made our day that much more special!! Looking forward to celebrating future events with them!

Thanks Affordable Limo & our driver!

Alisha · Married on 07/21/2017

Amazing first impression. Got back to me super quick! So friendly and helpful! No pressure. Great price!!! Book early for trolleys!

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2016

Myself and my husband used Affordable Limousine and Party Bus for our wedding and we are so happy we did! We used both a shuttle bus before the wedding and the coach party bus for the end of the night. The drivers were both so much fun and really made the experience wonderful for us and our guests.

Kendall · Married on 01/01/2016

We chose this company because they were far and away the most responsive and reasonably priced compared to the several others I contacted. We got a 21 passenger party bus to shuttle our wedding party around for photos. Kevin, our driver, was wonderful, helping me around in my heels through the ice and snow on our New Year's Day wedding. He was there to pick us up early and made the entire experience stress-free and fun!

Kailey · Married on 10/03/2015

So easy to work with! The party bus was on time, stocked with all essentials other than alcohol which we provided ourselves, and we made it to all of our photo destinations in our tight time frame. The driver, Robert, was exceptional, and went over and above to make sure we had everything we needed. He even left the bus to hold umbrellas for the girls during pictures! Thank you for making our day so wonderful!

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2014

I have used Affordable Limousine & Party Bus for multiple events. Scott R was our driver and he was wonderful. He was very helpful getting my big dress in and out of the limo and he was helpful to the rest of the bridal party by putting a step down for us to get in and out. He listened to our directions and suggestions and followed along as well as helping us find a place for a bathroom. Scott even let us borrow his umbrella as it was raining. He was great at navigating the streets of Grand Rapids during Art Prize and was able to change plans so we could get around. Overall Affordable Limousine & Party bus was great to work with.

Stephanie · Married on 07/25/2014

Loved our party bus! Bus was on time even a little early picking us up at the church so it was nice not having to worry about them being on time! Driver was great too!

We had Affordable Limousines & loved it. The price was right & they were very friendly to work with. Our driver was wonderful. They were at the church on time & dropped us off at our reception on time. So great.

Jillian · Married on 05/10/2013

Affordable Limousine was great! Great price and very friendly! Loved the bus and it was so nice that they had ice and cups on the bus for us! The driver was awesome too!

We hired AL's Trolley for our Celtic Pub Wedding's transporatation. We arranged for the trolley to not only bring the weddding party to and from our venue, but to also do rounds between the hotels and our venue before and after our wedding so guests could celebrate without the drive. They were wonderful! Very professional and flexible about our strange schedule. Our driver was great, he happily made an impromptu run back to the hotel to get the forgotten bridal party flowers, and was kind and sweet to our guests. They allowed us to decorate to our theme, although the trolley is so lovely, it wasn't really needed.
    We would absolutely recommend them!

Jessica · Married on 02/16/2013

Affordable Limousine did a great job for our wedding. They were so cooperative with adjusting our times and the locations we were going. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs limo services, and I will definitely be calling them for our next evening out.

• User2512097 · 2+ years ago

We used the party bus for our transportation from the ceremony to the reception and we had a blast! The driver was very kind and helpful. The whole wedding party danced the whole way and drank champagne. We stopped along the way to take photographs. Be sure to bring food/drinks if desired as it is not included.

We rented the 30 passenger party bus. The driver was at the church on time waiting when we were out of the ceremony. The inside of the bus had plenty of room for our wedding party and the atmosphere was awesome with the lights and the music!

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2012

After hearing many friends have party bus nightmares, I was cautious when choosing who to use.
    Affordable Limo was a very professional company to work with. We rented their large 40 passenger party bus. I was nervous something would happen the week of the wedding but they truly followed through on their end.
    I received communication from them starting two weeks prior to our wedding that everything was all set and booked to go.
    I also received an email from the driver introducing himself. He also provided suggestions on different placed to go for pictures and ideas.
    It was very reassuring for me that not only the office staff but our drive took the time to introduce themselves to me prior to wedding day.
    They bus was clean and our wedding party had a blast in the bus!

We rented a limo from affordable limo for our wedding to get from our ceremony to our reception. Our driver was BJ and he was awesome. He made everyone feel comfortable, he would stop whenever we asked him too, he let us be ourselves in the limo and let us just have fun in the back without interrupting. He would also ask before he would do anything.
    We basically told him to drive around to wherever until our reception and that is exactly what he did.
    If you rent from here, ask for the BJ for your driver. Very professional and very good at what he does.

Kymber · Married on 06/22/2012

We rented their hummer limo and couldn't have asked for more. The driver was VERY professional. The best part was the limo came stocked with ice and glasses to use at no extra charge!

Lindsay · Married on 10/01/2011

I used the 21 passenger limo bus to transport my wedding party the day of the wedding. The bus was very clean and the driver was extremely professional. When I rented it, I told them I only needed it for 2 hours between the wedding and reception, so they offered to have the bus come pick up the wedding party from the hotel and take us to the church to use up that extra hour, which was beyond helpful. The driver was there right on time and even came into the hotel to help us carry our belongings onto the bus. He was also very patient and flexible during the wait time he had to deal with when we were driving around town taking pictures! The staff in the office is also very kind and professional, they really take the time to answer all of your questions and make you feel at ease on your big day :)

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2011

We used Affordable Limousines two times during our wedding day and both times, they were wonderful. The drivers were kind and professional and they were right on time. We would definitely use them again!!

Kelly · Married on 09/10/2011

Great company! They were on time, vert professional, and the Hummer Limo was AMAZING!!