Affordable DJs & Wedding Photographers Reviews

46 | Parkville, MD

46 Reviews for Affordable DJs & Wedding Photographers

46 Affordable DJs & Wedding Photographers Reviews

Johnny · Married on 06/09/2018

We love our photos! Thanks so much - John was an excellent photographer.
    He listed to all our details on our initial consultation and beautifully captured every moment, You would be hard-pressed to find this great quality an an affordable price elsewhere. Thanks John And Affordable Photography. Would use them again.

• F

Faith · Married on 10/07/2017

Po was on time, professional, enthusiastic, appropriately dressed, and took instruction well. This was a job that didn't require knowledge about indoor lighting, because the person in charge showed her what settings to use and provided an indoor, off-camera flash for that professional look indoors.

Stacy · Married on 08/19/2017

The happiest day of my life started out a disaster. Dress issues, family drama, rainy weather. You get the point, however the silver lining was our DJ Michael and Photographer Dylan. They were professional, courteous and our guest loved them. Thank you guys!!

Mary · Married on 08/26/2016

Just wanted to let you know that Adrian and Paul did a great job at my wedding. They were extremely accommodating and very professional. I would definitely use them again and I will certainly recommend you guys to anyone in search of a DJ or photographer.

Thanks so much,

Mary-Kathryn

Gina · Married on 06/18/2016

We hired Enoch at Affordable DJs & Wedding Photographers for our September wedding after finding them online. Our original photographer had fallen through, and I remembered their work from when we had begun our photographer search months before. I contacted Affordable DJs to see if they were possibly still available and it was the best decision I may have made for my whole wedding.
    For our wedding, we actually contracted to have both Enoch and his wife together shoot the event. This was wonderful, because we got an incredible variety of shots throughout the whole evening. I also felt more comfortable having a woman photographer with me for some of the more private moments behind the scenes, while Enoch continued to capture the moments outside with the guests. In the end, the sheer quantity and variety of shots that we ended up with was staggering.
    What I found equally amazing, but that I didn't even think to expect, was how many compliments I got from my guests on our choice of photographers! Enoch and his wife managed to wow our families with their wonderful and professional service during the evening. I can't tell you how many people asked me how I found them, and how wonderful they were. They were courteous, pleasant and attentive, and able to adapt immediately to the tone of our event. It was fantastic.
    I honestly could go on here for a long time, because I feel so lucky to have found them. When I think about how I almost wound up with another photographer-- how many horror stories I have heard about other wedding photographers , I just feel incredibly appreciative towards them because they truly went above and beyond.
    We have an incredible selection of beautiful pictures thanks to them. People that see them are very impressed with the way they all turned out. I am incredibly satisfied. The turn around time was quick, and any questions I ever had or emails I ever sent to Affordable DJs and Photographers were always returned immediately.

Sent on 06/25/2016

Affordable DJs & Wedding Photographers's reply:

Thank you Gina and congrats!
  • User4204501 · 2+ years ago

On the day of the wedding the DJ called and let us know that he had finished setting up and completed his sound test, hours before cocktail hour started! He didn’t hog the mic, kept the announcements professional, stayed on schedule and didn’t play the corny songs I had warned him about. Honestly I can’t put a price on the amount of fun that we had that night, he kept the crowd entertained. I kept receiving compliments on how this wedding had been the best on they’d been to! It was a pleasure to work with this company.

A great value all around. We wanted a DJ that would let the music do the talking rather than actively "hyping up the crowd." Dylan was a great match for us. We are new at this and there's a lot of things you don't know to ask about a DJ for your wedding. Thankfully, the decision to go with Dylan at Affordable DJs meant that we didn't have to worry about those details. They took care of everything. Thanks so much !

Our wedding date was last May 17 an we hired DJ Dave Bara He did an amazing job! He was professional, flexible and he was able to read our guests to ensure that everyone continued to have a good time. In addition, he played all our requests and his equipment produced excellent sound quality. We would highly recommend Affordable DJs.

• User4120643 · 2+ years ago

We were so glad to have found Affordable Djs and Photographers. My daughter was getting married on a weeks notice because her husband is in the military. In just a week Dylan coordinated everything - both DJ and photographer . We can't stop looking at how beautiful the pictures came out from James, the photographer they sent us. And DJ Jocelyn did a nice job on such short notice - she certainly charmed our guests. I thought the pricing was reasonable too. Thanks you James Thanks, Jocelyn. Thanks sooo much, Dylan for putting it all together. Hopefully we will have more notice when my son gets married and we will use Affordable DJs & Photographers again

Sent on 05/22/2014

Affordable DJs & Wedding Photographers's reply:

I'm glad we could help - and save the day . Thanks

Latonya · Married on 03/08/2014

To Jonathan at Affordable DJs & Photographers

Jonathan, I just want to take this time to let you know that you have made my wedding reception the talk of the town. You had the crowd on their feet from start to finish.
    I was very impressed with how you were able to play so many different styles of music that enabled everyone to enjoy themselves. I wasn't sure if it was possible to keep everyone entertained because the crowd was mixed, with the age differences and the different cultural background.
    Jonathan you managed to get everyone up on that dance floor rocking all night long... I really could not ask for more, your skills along with your professionalism and attention to detail is unmatched! Thank you so much!

• I

Irena · Married on 11/23/2013

Thanks you photographer Ernesto! Not only did we get amazing photos of our wedding ceremony and reception (and engagement) but he added to the experience. He made everyone (from us to the grandmothers) feel very comfortable and moved things along during the formal photos. We look forward to our friends also using Affordable DJs & Photographers.

Kevin & Melanie · Married on 09/21/2013

We Had Photographer Dylan and DJ Kayle at Affordable DJs & Wedding Photographers

We received our pictures and they are absolutely beautiful. You took shots that I did not even realize you were taking. Kevin and I would highly recommend your services! We made the right decision choosing Affordable Dj"s and Wedding Photographers.

Dylan, my family & friends loved you. They thought it was fantastic how you interacted with everyone at the wedding. You even busted a few moves on the dace floor, LOL!! You were a joy to work with and we are still getting compliments.

DJ Kayle was our dj. He was the perfect fit for us! We chose the signature songs for the processional and the first dances but other than that, our directions were play music from the 70's, 80's, and early 90's. You delivered. My family and friends raved about the music. My younger brother & sister, my daughter & her friends never left the dance floor. Everyone had a great time.

We would like to thank you and DJ Kayle so much for making our wedding day special

Best Wishes,
    Kevin & Melanie

I hired Affordable DJ's to provide DJ services for my wedding in September 2013.
    While a wedding reception is incredibly busy for the couple, we heard the fun songs we requested when we actually had the breaks to enjoy them! Adam was respectful of playing songs important to the demanding mothers as well as considerate of other guest requests. Definitely recommend!

Hello,

Hi I wanted to thank the team at Affordable DJs & Wedding Photographers for the great job at our wedding 8/3/13. We had DJ Ken to do our wedding ceremony and reception.
    The weather did not work with us but Ken did, he approached the situation with a bit of humor which we were grateful for.
    Our wedding was at 2 pm he showed up at 12 noon to get everything ready. He was our wedding officiant as well as our Dj. The ceremony went off perfect besides the weather. The reception we had a blast, it was to be a 4 hour reception but it turned into a 6 hour reception. Our guest was very happy and had a great time as well as us. He was right on point with the music kept the party moving and had excellent lighting effects. We would defintly use Ken for any event in the future. It was a great experience all the way around from the first call to Dylan to the last dance
    Megan

• User3419142 · 2+ years ago

Hiring a DJ for our wedding was a real challenge. A very eclectic crowd - multi generational, multi cultural, widely varying musical tastes - and mostly non-dancers made for a tough room for an entertainer. Dylan at Afforrdable DJ's was totally up to the task. once he got the feel for the room, he had even most staunch and most lazy up and moving. I can complain about nothing, and recommend this company whole heartedly for any event. if Dylan could handle our event, he can handle anything!
    -- Rio LaCour May 18 2013

About 8 months ago, we contacted Dylan at Affordable Wedding DJs.
    He set us up with DJ Adam.We can not say enough about how wonderful DJ Adam was for our wedding.
    From the planning to the actual day, he made this already stressful process so much easier. We had a double wedding which in it's self could make anyone crazy, but Adam handled all of the couples, father daughter and mother son dances with grace and competence. We have 9 daughters in the family- so we have plannned many weddings. But everyone said DJ Adam was the best so far! Thanks Adam for making our day perfect! Lisa and Blake, and Andrea and Tylor! and the whole Family
    Lisa M.

• User3420403 · 2+ years ago

Affordable DJs rocks !
    Thanks so much for setting up our wedding with DJ Shaina. Shaina, I wanted to take a moment to thank you and compliment your dj skills.....your were awesome!! Not only did you save the day, you amazingly succeeded our expectations on our very special night!

I really appreciated your calm and reassuring manner on the phone earlier that day, as well as your atentive listening to my requests. I know these wedding preparations can be stressful and even though we went over the music on that day of the wedding, I was very pleased at how you paid attention and honored my requests to every detail, if not exceeding them. Alfonso and I were extremely happy and pleasantly surpried to have such an amazing dj running the party. We LOVED your additional music selections as well, i.e, the salsa, merengue, etc. Thank you so much for coming to rescure and really making our wedding celebration the best night of our lives, we received many compliements about how much "fun and different" our wedding was and we love that their was a lot of dancing! You really have a nice personality and a great musical instinct, it was really nice meeting and working with you!! Take Care and God Bless!

WOW! What can I say?
    We used Affordable DJ's and Wedding Photographers for our wedding October.
    Our photographer Kimmie could not have been more professional or helpful on our so very special day. We felt as if she was a part of the family. We never felt rushed or pushed into pictures or being pulled from one thing to the next. We had plenty of guests complimenting us on the friendliness of our photographer. Kimmie just blended in with the rest of the special people in our lives. Again Thank You Kimmie! We will definately recommend you to any one needing a GREAT Photographer!
    Always,
    --Mr & Mrs Allan and Margie

The photos are wonderful!! Thanks so much to you and Kimmie. We can hardly stop looking at them!! Everyone looks like they are having a great time at the wedding - thanks for capturing all those wonderful moments. Thanks again for making our wedding fun with music and for all the great photos!

Tanja · Married on 09/01/2018

An awesome night!
    Everything went as planned from the easy online quote form to customer service to the first contact by our DJ the the last song. We made the right choice. Recommended.

Gerald · Married on 07/07/2018

Our photographer John was eager to fully hear our vision from the 1st ohone consultation. He was organized friendly and showed up even before we were ready for him.
    Our pictures are beautiful I was so excites to see them.
    Thanks so much John amd the staff at Affordable DJs and photographers.

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2018

Had a wonderful time. Would highly recommend dj very personable and play everything that was asked

Kelli · Married on 06/16/2018

Overall pleasant experience with the DJ. He played all the faboritea from our list and avoided the do not play ChickenDance. Our guests were up most of the night having fun Thought the price was reasonable. Recommended

Trina · Married on 08/19/2017

DJ Rick was a true pro. He called 1 month ahead to discuss all details. He made a few professional recomendations. The day of, he arrived plenty early. He was patient as we made last minute changes. We had a great time.

Shaun · Married on 05/20/2017

Our wedding photographer was great, and his photos were more than we expected, especially for the price we paid. Thanks guys, will recommend you to my sister who is getting married next year.