Affordable Catering Reviews

Affordable Catering 7
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/01/2018

Affordable and Awesome!

We hired Affordable Catering for our wedding and I highly recommend them! Everyone complimented the food, the Stuffed Chicken Marsala is the best! We also used their day of coordinator and they were a great help setting up our reception area as well as coordinating throughout the reception. Hope was our coordinator and she was awesome! Everyone at Affordable Catering was great with answering my questions and setting up our event. They made our day wonderful and they are definitely affordable!

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2018

Delicious, Affordable Food

From the get-go, Affordable Catering were a pleasure to work with (we are still getting compliments about the vegetarian lasagna!) They were very communicative and very helpful when we had questions regarding our menu selections.
    Their set up is amazing too and (just like their name says) affordable for most wedding budgets! They really exceeded our expectations and we couldn't have been happier with their services.

• Logan

Logan · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome Catering Services

We had an awesome experience with Affordable Catering! We didn't have time to taste the food before the wedding, but my husband and I, as well as all of our guests LOVED the food! Their set-up matched our theme and the staff were so friendly during the entire night. At the end of the night, they even boxed up our leftovers for us to enjoy after our wedding!

• amysingel

Amy Singel · Married on 10/29/2018

Professional and friendly service

I absolutely loved working with Affordable Catering! I had the pleasure of working with Hope Harris and Krystle Canan. Every single person I've had any encounters with at Affordable Catering have been wonderful! They have been very friendly and very professional! I really liked that my husband and I were able to do a taste testing before our wedding so we could make our final decision on what dishes we wanted. Let me just tell you that their food is phenomenal! They made it really difficult to make a final decision! :) Hope Harris was our day of coordinator and she knocked it out of the park! Hope beyond exceeded my expectations! She took care of absolutely everything! From making sure vendors showed up on time, to decorating everything for us, and to even helping my girls with their hair and getting dressed for the ceremony. I really will never be able to thank her enough for everything she did for us on the day of our wedding. I would absolutely recommend Affordable Catering to anyone and everyone! I can promise and assure you that you will not be disappointed if you choose them!

• Dominique

Dominique · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent Catering!

We worked with Stephanie at Affordable Catering. She was so helpful and detail oriented. We paid an additional fee for the "day-of coordinator" services - and this is SO worth the money. As the day-of coordinator, she made sure that our day was perfect! They set up our linens and place settings just the way I wanted. She made sure that we were fed by plating our apps and dinner (this was super helpful) and she was attentive in every way. They set up our buffet out on the deck and released tables to the buffet. The buffet was decorated in coordination with out theme, which I wasn't even expecting - it was beautiful! Oh, and the food was delicious - We had many compliments about the food! Highly recommend Affordable Catering!

Affordable Catering 8
    Affordable Catering 9
    Affordable Catering 10
    Affordable Catering 11

Loretta · Married on 09/01/2018

WOW! I would highly recommend Affordable Catering to anyone seeking tasty food, excellent service, and affordable prices! They catered my grandson's wedding last week and they went far beyond expectations to make it a fantastic day. On a day of high emotion, their friendly, professional service made the day go smoothly. Not only did they bring great positivity to the wedding party and guests, they reached out to work generously with the other vendors. Pre-wedding, they were great at timely answers to questions which helped to keep the planning moving. Thank you so much; I look forward to another opportunity to use your services.

Jazmine · Married on 06/16/2018

Affordable catering was a great choice for catering for our wedding. Everyone enjoyed our food and apps. It was affordable and also a licensed caterer! Would recommend this company to others

Ginger · Married on 05/19/2018

I was nervous about using a caterer because I’m pretty picky about food. But I became pleasantly surprised at the ease of setting up our party, the excellent service, and the best thing was that I heard no complaints about the food. The icing on the cake was that this was the most inexpensive caterer I could find to do our event.

Amy · Married on 05/06/2018

My wedding was on a Sunday on the beach at Siesta Key, every other caterer i contacted had issues and extras and fees and they were just over the top with pricing and choices, it was making me nuts, and as a bride to be there's so much to do without adding anyone else's insanity!. I saw the ad for Affordable catering and decided to call. Alexa was my contact and from the second she picked up the phone the arranging went smoothly. When I said I was on the beach, on a Sunday, she didn't even skip a beat. When I asked for options, she sent them without a second thought. I had to use all beach friendly settings - NO PROBLEM :) I gave them the venue and they went to town. All of my guests were amazed and I myself was completely impressed by everything - the food was absolutely delicious, the set up was perfect! Robert, their banquet manager, was friendly, professional, extremely helpful and, let me tell you, he made a slightly nervous bride feel very calm, even down to setting up both alcoholic and non-alcoholic toasting flutes. He can pop a champagne cork with the best of them! I can't say enough about how this company enhanced an already magnificent day. PS, I live in Sarasota and used them (blind) because of their ratings and referrals, I recommend them 1000% trust me, hire them and forget this part of the planning, you're in excellent hands. i will add photos when I get them back!

Cera · Married on 05/05/2018

I had my wedding on May 5th, 2018. The reception I had catered was for a intimate group. The food was incredible, the service was impeccable. I have never tasted wedding food so delicious. It is always the small details that matter most with our reception the presentation was beautiful. The serving portions were more than abundant. If you want high quality and gourmet, choose affordable catering! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

• User7511111 · Recently married

Affordable Catering was awesome! Krystal was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire ordering process. She was very patient with us and provided suggestions to help us meet our budgeting needs. She made the experience an enjoyable one. Jeremy worked our wedding and the buffet table was set up beautifully. They ensured that the table matched the theme of our wedding and there was so much food for the price that we paid. Jeremy was a blessing. He definitely went above and beyond. He was very courteous and helped us after the wedding with the clean up process. Krystle and Jeremy are two of the many reasons why we will be sure to use Affordable Catering again in the future.

Jasmine · Married on 04/28/2018

Food was exceptional. The guests raved about the food all night. Staff was wonderful. By the time diner came around the catering company had our plates ready at our table.

Tanecia · Married on 04/07/2018

Affordable catering was very affordable compared to other catering companies as the name suggests but they are so much more! We booked them for wedding planning, Stephanie and Alexis are very responsive and worked well with other vendors! Not to mention the food was amazing! I'm a food snob but the bourbon salmon and potatoes was a major hit with my guests and myself! People are still talking about the food 2 weeks later! So happy we chose to go with them and will be booking again for all other events!

Tanecia · Married on 04/07/2018

Brianna · Married on 04/07/2018

Tasty, affordable and accommodating! Stephanie was helpful and patient through every step. We must have changed our menu options/quantities 100 times and she was prompt and helpful with every phone call/email. We received lots of compliments about the food at our wedding. Everything was set up/displayed beautifully. Lots of options to choose from at an affordable price.

• S. Suarez

Solymar · Married on 03/31/2018

We were very pleased with the service we received from Affordable Catering! The food was sooo good! We’ve gotten so many compliments from our family and friends about how good everything was. Highly recommend!

Erin · Married on 03/17/2018

Affordable catering was very professional and did everything we needed. I didn’t have to ask for anything from them on my wedding day. Everything was set up as planned. The food was yummy. I ate my whole plate, it was great! They set up beautifully and had a holiday themed menu for our St Patrick’s day wedding! The pricing was great and we got everything we wanted!

Deandra · Married on 03/03/2018

From the tasting until the day of the wedding it was extremely easy working with affordable catering. They were very responsive to all my questions and concerns before the wedding and were very professional the day of. They even go as far as to match your colors and provide some type of decor to spruce up the buffet tables. For myself and husband, they made our plates and brought them to us during the reception, rather than having to go up to the buffet ourselves, which I thought was above and beyond. The food tasted great and even received many compliments from friends and family. Highly recommend!

Lourdes · Married on 12/06/2017

Professional staff, excellent service and great food. Our corporate event held an event at the Tampa Garden Club with over 240 attendees. Everything was ready on time and set up as instructed. We loved their service and will highly recommend them if you want peace of mind when it comes to your catering needs.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Affordable Catering 12
    Affordable Catering 13
    Affordable Catering 14

Affordable Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback and excellent pictures of our set up! We are happy to work with you and hope to have the opportunity to do so again in the future.

abigail · Married on 11/18/2017

The food was outstanding! The service was impeccable! Our guests enjoyed the appetizers and especially the dinner buffet. The chicken was tender and moist and the sirloin roast beef was superb.

Alexa and the rest of the catering team were amazing. Thank you for making my son and daughter in law's big day a great success.

Dacey · Married on 11/11/2017

Affordable Catering was affordable and a pleasure to work with. The guests raved about their food!

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

Absolutely fantastic!!! I cannot say enough about this vendor! Affordable catering was perfect throughout the entire process. They're large selection made it easy to pick exactly what we wanted for our special day. All of the food was perfect and all of my guests raved about it. We had a DIY wedding on a family farm and although I was nervous that it would be difficult to have food catered in a large field, Affordable catering took care of everything without any issues. They were all extremely nice and made sure, myself, my husband and all of my guests were taken care of. We're so incredibly thankful for them!

Maria · Married on 10/21/2017

Alexa is the best! From the beginning of planning of my daughters wedding she was patient with changes, questions, concerns. The food was DELICIOUS. The guests still talks about it. Did not worry about anything during the reception. Thank you Alexa and her team!

Tessa · Married on 10/21/2017

Thank you for catering our wedding so flawlessly. Everything was exactly what we asked for, we got a lot of compliments, and the team was so gracious, we almost didn’t even notice them!

Jocelyn · Married on 10/21/2017

I used them for my beach wedding a few weeks ago. I was absolutely pleased. The setup was beautiful and we received so many compliments about the food. Everything was delicious!