Affordable Catering Reviews

Affordable Catering 5
Affordable Catering 6
Affordable Catering 7

Amanda 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Great food at a great price

We really feel we got an excellent value here. They easily allowed us to substitute items, were on time, professional, and there was a ton of food left over we were easily able to feed our vendors guests and then-some.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Chris & Kris Longfellow 路 Married on 09/16/2019

Outstanding Customer Service & Food!!

MY Wife and I utilized Affordable Catering for her parents 50th Wedding Anniversary and were not disappointed!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Affordable Catering 8
  • Ayana

Ayana Gibson 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Awesome, professional, delicious and wonderful!

They were reasonably priced, good food and an amazing staff who was so professional, attentive and friendly. They had so many surprises with how well they matched my theme! I would definitely use this caterer again in the future. And I'd recommend them to everyone!!! 馃憤馃従馃憤馃従馃憤馃従

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Samuelita

Samuelita 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Food was amazing

I was so exhausted. But as soon I hit the food. It was so great! Food was so well seasoned. So much comfort. Everybody loved the food. Best wedding food I've ever had.

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Affordable Catering 9
    Affordable Catering 10
    Affordable Catering 11

Tammy 路 Married on 05/20/2019

Exquisite Cuisine For A Memorable Occassion

We had Affordable Catering provide the food for our beachfront wedding on May 20th. The customer service was wonderful, which is rare these days. The food and staff arrived promptly and were very professional and attentive. Since our event was outside during warm weather, we contracted the Black Tie Hordevors, which had an excellent variety of food and delicious. There were some items I did not get a chance to taste, since I was the host and bride, however, I did enjoy the grilled shrimp on the sugar skewers and the crab stuffed mushroom caps. We are from Maryland, and rarely find good crab dishes outside of our state. Our guests were delighted with the food and happy it was not just boring chicken. We even has some leftovers that we nibbled on for a few days. I would highly recommend this company; yummy food and a great value.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Alice

Alicia 路 Married on 05/17/2019

Delightful And Promising

Affordable catering is the way to go. The Professionalism and attentiveness were absolutely impeccable. Very Polite and and their mannerism were clean and sharp with serving the meals. I give it a white glove applause.

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Tierra

Tierra 路 Married on 04/28/2019

Delicious Food!

The food for our 4/28/19 wedding was absolutely perfect. Stephanie was great to work with and helped us with all the planning from our tasting to the wedding day. We had a buffet with Parmesan crusted chicken, herb crusted pork loin with raspberry glaze, grilled veggies, sour cream dill potatoes, and Caesar salad. All the food was fantastic! Thank you Stephanie and affordable catering for the delicious food!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Sasha 路 Married on 03/10/2019

Delicious, easy, and professional!

Affordable Catering was included apart of our all-inclusive platinum wedding package with Casa Lantana. The food was really delicious and all of our guests raved about it! They were super easy to work with and very professional and timely with their communications. They made the tasting experience easy to schedule, delicious to eat, and fun to attend! I appreciated that they were detail oriented and matched their linens and plates with the colors of our wedding. Service the day of was great!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa 路 Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely Thrilled!

We were absolutely thrilled by our experience working with Affordable Catering! Their customer service was exemplary, the food was delicious, and I'm extremely appreciative of all the extra time they spent answering my questions, helping me figure out how to lay out the space, etc. I knew we were in great hands with this company, and I am excited to sing their praises to anyone who may be looking for a catering vendor in the future.

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • April

April 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Great service and food!

My husband and I were planning a destination wedding from Pittsburgh and didn't have the opportunity to taste test food! When we did visit, our scheduled didn't match up with Affordable Catering unfortunately which made me hesitant to book with them. Boy am I glad I did! After great reviews from other vendors I was able to meet with, we decided to work with Affordable Catering! Stephanie was so helpful and was so patient with the changes that I had to make. The food was FANTASTIC and we were so happy with it (including our guests as well!) They were a joy to work with and you won't go wrong if you book them as your caterer!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Alessandra 路 Married on 01/17/2019

Great service and delicous food!

Great service, the food was delicious and the staff was really friendly. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Janet 路 Married on 01/01/2019

Outstanding!

Outstanding! Highly recommend. Affordable Catering just catered our daughter's outdoor wedding and they were impeccable! The food was delicious. Everyone commented on how engaging and delightful the servers and bartender were. Terra, the event manager ran the operation seamlessly and with a light touch. Absolutely superb! Thank you Terra, Ice, Debra, Mark, and Nick for adding so much to our very special occasion.

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Affordable and Awesome!

We hired Affordable Catering for our wedding and I highly recommend them! Everyone complimented the food, the Stuffed Chicken Marsala is the best! We also used their day of coordinator and they were a great help setting up our reception area as well as coordinating throughout the reception. Hope was our coordinator and she was awesome! Everyone at Affordable Catering was great with answering my questions and setting up our event. They made our day wonderful and they are definitely affordable!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Mary

Mary Leslie 路 Married on 11/23/2018

2nd birthday at Crystall Ballroom Tampa

I can鈥檛 say enough about you guys. The experience was very pleasant! The food was delicious and s煤per profesional service. Definitely will contact for future events...

Sent on 04/07/2019

Stephanie 路 Married on 11/18/2018

Delicious, Affordable Food

From the get-go, Affordable Catering were a pleasure to work with (we are still getting compliments about the vegetarian lasagna!) They were very communicative and very helpful when we had questions regarding our menu selections.
    Their set up is amazing too and (just like their name says) affordable for most wedding budgets! They really exceeded our expectations and we couldn't have been happier with their services.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Logan

Logan 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome Catering Services

We had an awesome experience with Affordable Catering! We didn't have time to taste the food before the wedding, but my husband and I, as well as all of our guests LOVED the food! Their set-up matched our theme and the staff were so friendly during the entire night. At the end of the night, they even boxed up our leftovers for us to enjoy after our wedding!

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • amysingel

Amy Singel 路 Married on 10/29/2018

Professional and friendly service

I absolutely loved working with Affordable Catering! I had the pleasure of working with Hope Harris and Krystle Canan. Every single person I've had any encounters with at Affordable Catering have been wonderful! They have been very friendly and very professional! I really liked that my husband and I were able to do a taste testing before our wedding so we could make our final decision on what dishes we wanted. Let me just tell you that their food is phenomenal! They made it really difficult to make a final decision! :) Hope Harris was our day of coordinator and she knocked it out of the park! Hope beyond exceeded my expectations! She took care of absolutely everything! From making sure vendors showed up on time, to decorating everything for us, and to even helping my girls with their hair and getting dressed for the ceremony. I really will never be able to thank her enough for everything she did for us on the day of our wedding. I would absolutely recommend Affordable Catering to anyone and everyone! I can promise and assure you that you will not be disappointed if you choose them!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Dominique

Dominique 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent Catering!

We worked with Stephanie at Affordable Catering. She was so helpful and detail oriented. We paid an additional fee for the "day-of coordinator" services - and this is SO worth the money. As the day-of coordinator, she made sure that our day was perfect! They set up our linens and place settings just the way I wanted. She made sure that we were fed by plating our apps and dinner (this was super helpful) and she was attentive in every way. They set up our buffet out on the deck and released tables to the buffet. The buffet was decorated in coordination with out theme, which I wasn't even expecting - it was beautiful! Oh, and the food was delicious - We had many compliments about the food! Highly recommend Affordable Catering!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Affordable Catering 12
    Affordable Catering 13
    Affordable Catering 14
    Affordable Catering 15

Loretta 路 Married on 09/01/2018

WOW! I would highly recommend Affordable Catering to anyone seeking tasty food, excellent service, and affordable prices! They catered my grandson's wedding last week and they went far beyond expectations to make it a fantastic day. On a day of high emotion, their friendly, professional service made the day go smoothly. Not only did they bring great positivity to the wedding party and guests, they reached out to work generously with the other vendors. Pre-wedding, they were great at timely answers to questions which helped to keep the planning moving. Thank you so much; I look forward to another opportunity to use your services.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Jazmine 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Affordable catering was a great choice for catering for our wedding. Everyone enjoyed our food and apps. It was affordable and also a licensed caterer! Would recommend this company to others

Sent on 06/27/2018

Ginger 路 Married on 05/19/2018

I was nervous about using a caterer because I鈥檓 pretty picky about food. But I became pleasantly surprised at the ease of setting up our party, the excellent service, and the best thing was that I heard no complaints about the food. The icing on the cake was that this was the most inexpensive caterer I could find to do our event.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Amy 路 Married on 05/06/2018

My wedding was on a Sunday on the beach at Siesta Key, every other caterer i contacted had issues and extras and fees and they were just over the top with pricing and choices, it was making me nuts, and as a bride to be there's so much to do without adding anyone else's insanity!. I saw the ad for Affordable catering and decided to call. Alexa was my contact and from the second she picked up the phone the arranging went smoothly. When I said I was on the beach, on a Sunday, she didn't even skip a beat. When I asked for options, she sent them without a second thought. I had to use all beach friendly settings - NO PROBLEM :) I gave them the venue and they went to town. All of my guests were amazed and I myself was completely impressed by everything - the food was absolutely delicious, the set up was perfect! Robert, their banquet manager, was friendly, professional, extremely helpful and, let me tell you, he made a slightly nervous bride feel very calm, even down to setting up both alcoholic and non-alcoholic toasting flutes. He can pop a champagne cork with the best of them! I can't say enough about how this company enhanced an already magnificent day. PS, I live in Sarasota and used them (blind) because of their ratings and referrals, I recommend them 1000% trust me, hire them and forget this part of the planning, you're in excellent hands. i will add photos when I get them back!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Cera 路 Married on 05/05/2018

I had my wedding on May 5th, 2018. The reception I had catered was for a intimate group. The food was incredible, the service was impeccable. I have never tasted wedding food so delicious. It is always the small details that matter most with our reception the presentation was beautiful. The serving portions were more than abundant. If you want high quality and gourmet, choose affordable catering! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 05/11/2018
  • User7511111 路 1+ year ago

Affordable Catering was awesome! Krystal was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire ordering process. She was very patient with us and provided suggestions to help us meet our budgeting needs. She made the experience an enjoyable one. Jeremy worked our wedding and the buffet table was set up beautifully. They ensured that the table matched the theme of our wedding and there was so much food for the price that we paid. Jeremy was a blessing. He definitely went above and beyond. He was very courteous and helped us after the wedding with the clean up process. Krystle and Jeremy are two of the many reasons why we will be sure to use Affordable Catering again in the future.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Jasmine 路 Married on 04/28/2018

Food was exceptional. The guests raved about the food all night. Staff was wonderful. By the time diner came around the catering company had our plates ready at our table.

Sent on 05/15/2018