Affect Studios Reviews

2 | Ladson, SC

2 Reviews for Affect Studios

• F

Felita · Married on 09/01/2014

David was such a pleasure to work with. Very professional. The bride and groom were so very happy. Thank you so much David!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Our experience with David at Affect Studios was absolutely wonderful. David was very easy to work with and the quality of work far exceeds the price range. We were told by many people that we did not need a wedding video but trust us that you really do. It is so wonderful to look back later and be able to see all of those details that you miss on your wedding day. He did a great job of capturing all of the important pieces such as cake cutting and first dances but also the many details that we worked so hard to create. I also would suggest Affect if you are looking for a video that captures your day but does not add stress to your day. He captured everything "like a fly on the wall" and did not add to the stress of our day! I highly suggest booking a wedding videographer and I highly suggest working with David and Affect. We were beyond pleased with the trailer and the video. Thank you for everything David!!!

Sent on 06/16/2015