Affairs in the Air Reviews

Affairs in the Air 5
Affairs in the Air 6
Affairs in the Air 7

Holly · Married on 04/22/2018

The people at Affairs in the Air were great to work with, and they made our venue look like a virtual fairy tale. It was gorgeous!

Kristy · Married on 02/10/2018

Affairs in the Air did an absolutely phenomenal job at our wedding! I would 100% recommend them to anyone and everyone

Affairs in the Air 8
    Affairs in the Air 9

Cheryl · Married on 11/18/2017

the draping and fairy lights were exactly what we asked for! Many compliments on the decor.

Affairs in the Air 10

Rose · Married on 10/14/2017

AITA was great to work with! Kristina always answered my e-mails promptly. We booked them over a year in advance due to every one of our vendors recommending them, and I see why! We had the draping with twinking lights, as well as draping and lights behind our head table and we also ordered our Gobo through them as well. They nailed the design I was envisioning and it looked so beautiful! I would 100% use them again! They worked with our venue, Lakewood Ranch Country Club, a lot so knew exactly what I wanted and coordinated everything with Rachel so I didn't have to worry about a thing! It was perfect :)

Affairs in the Air 11
    Affairs in the Air 12
    Affairs in the Air 13

Anna · Married on 10/07/2017

Affairs in the Air was THE BEST! We used them for draping at our venue and it was perfect! They came to set up and break down and the staff was friendly and helpful! We would recommend them to anyone who need draping for their event!

Affairs in the Air 14

Awesome · Married on 07/29/2017

Affairs in the Air helped to elevate the ambiance of our wedding and all at a fair price! Kristina was patient and extremely helpful in assisting us with our vision. The lighting and draping work they did for the reception room was stunning. Thank you to the staff, we appreciated all the work you put into our memorable evening. We would highly recommend this vendor.

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2017

We booked Affairs in the Air to install tree draping at Palmetto Riverside B&B for our wedding. They installed it perfectly and symmetrically (which I was worried about) and the fabric they used was thick and beautiful. Unfortunately due to high winds, we had to have the draping removed before the start of our ceremony but it was done so nicely either way!

Kristina · Married on 04/20/2017

Affairs in the Air was so amazing to work with! I was planning a destination wedding so I couldn't be there in person to look at colors/locations/designs and they were so amazing and patient! They sent colors, sample designs and different lighting photos and talked me through the whole process over the phone to make sure every last detail was magical for our wedding. We are so incredibly thrilled with how are vision turned out, highly recommend them!!!!

Diana · Married on 02/25/2017

Our guests were so impressed with the lighting and really added that extra wow factor to our venue! Anyone on the fence about lighting should know how big of a difference it makes to a room. Affairs in the air is the best in the business and can transform any event space!!! The twinkle lights and curtains made the Sarasota Yacht Club look extra special :)

Kari · Married on 12/10/2016

Affairs in the Air provided draping and lighting for our wedding at IMG Golf club. I was extremely pleased with this company and the work they provided. They were a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. They also provided the hanging of lanterns in a large tree outside for our ceremony. They were very helpful in making my vision come to life. Affairs in the Air helped to provide the extra detail that made our wedding beautiful!

Abby · Married on 11/05/2016

Carolyn and the Affairs in the Air team were wonderful to work with and went above and beyond every step of the way. They were super thorough and patient with all of my questions and even made a few special trips over to our venue to measure the area where we had lighting for our outdoor reception (I was the first ever to request this). The lighting exceeded every expectation and was more beautiful than I could have imagined. The chandelier and lights hanging from the tree at our ceremony location set the perfect tone for our wedding. It was definitely a highlight of our special day and our guests are still talking about how magical the lighting was!

Jami · Married on 10/21/2016

Carolyn and her team were a dream to work with. We were planning our wedding remotely and they were so responsive to my questions. We had cafe lights over farm tables, a tree wrapped in white lights, and paper lanterns over our table and the dancefloor. It looked dreamy.
    Not only were we planning a wedding remotely, but we also had to RESCHEDULE the date three days before the wedding because my wife's mother died suddenly. During a tragic time, Carolyn graciously accepted the new wedding date even though they were completely booked the rest of the weekend. They were such pros and made our special day (when it finally arrived) so easy and relaxed. Thank you so much for all of your help!

kristin · Married on 10/14/2016

Twinkle, twinkle everywhere!! I was beyond floored when I saw the beautiful designs of this awesome team at my wedding venue! From the start, this team was easy to work with, fun, and professional. In the brainstorming process, I gave Carolyn my thoughts, and she, Phil and the team really went above and beyond. Attention to detail was amazing! Lace was apart of my wedding, this amazing team added beautiful lace detail in drapes and bows! Seriously? Amazing! I really can't express how amazing lights and drapes really are, but this team is magic! Thank you for creating my beautiful wedding decor!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2016

Lighting up the night

We used them for our daugter’s wedding at the Ringling Art Museum Courtyard in December 2018 and the night became a dream come true. Our guests were amazed and in awe of the beauty that was created for the evening. They lit up the ceremony as well at the Ringling Mansion, which high turned the beautiful venue into a ceremony of love and glorious splendor.

Affairs in the Air 15
    Affairs in the Air 16
    Affairs in the Air 17
    Affairs in the Air 18
    Affairs in the Air 19
    Affairs in the Air 20
    Affairs in the Air 21

Brittany · Married on 09/25/2016

Affairs in the Air exceeded all of my expectations. My ceremony and reception was STUNNING and people are still talking about it two months later. I HIGHLY recommend this company, they were a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process and really listened to my vision and was able to turn it into a reality. I cannot thank them enough for making my day so incredibly beautiful!!

• Adam

Adam · Married on 07/16/2016

Amazing!! We got married outside at night so lighting was crucial- Affairs in the Air went above and beyond for us and made our wedding so beautiful. Our guests were astonished. They were also very easy to work with, we loved them!

jacqueline · Married on 06/24/2016

We used Affairs in the Air based on a recommendation from our resort. They were professional and delivered a design that far exceeded my expectation. The room looked absolutely stunning! I can't say enough about how well they transformed a boring room into a gorgeous event.

Marissa · Married on 05/14/2016

They truly made our wedding look like a fairy tale. There were string lights everywhere (including around the palm trees), the up-lighting lit everything up absolutely beautifully! I would truly recommend them for anyone needing assistance with lighting!

Kelly · Married on 04/30/2016

Wonderful company to work with! I never actually met anyone because I was planning from 300 miles away but honestly, I didn't have to. We did everything by phone calls and emails - they went and checked out my venue and had ideas and were very flexible. When I walked in to check everything out (they had set up the day before) it felt like I was walking into a dream. Just absolutely gorgeous. They definitely are very good at what they do and I would highly recommend them!

Austin · Married on 11/01/2015

They did an amazing job and went above and beyond all my expectations!! They did a beautiful job for my ceremony with drapery and chandeliers and blew me out of the water for my reception with amazing lights and decor!! They were very easy to communicate with and great with ideas!! THANK YOU!!

Austin

Rachel · Married on 09/05/2015

If you are looking for any sort of lighting or draping for your wedding day (or any kind of event!), Affairs in the Air is the company to contact! The draping and lighting they did for my wedding was absolutely gorgeous! It made the room look like a fairy tale! Everyone raved about their beautiful draping and twinkle lighting that was done of the ceiling of my venue. They also did a GORGEOUS twinkle backdrop behind our head table and put a pin spot on the cake making it stand out more in the room. The quality of their work goes unmatched - they are the best around, no doubt about it! Our reception room turned out better than I ever imagined and Affairs in the Air played a big role in making that happen!

Sharon · Married on 05/24/2015

If you have ever wondered how those ugly ceilings in ballrooms look so gorgeous with draping and twinkle lights and chandeliers - this is what Affairs in the Air does to make your wedding magical.

• Future-Mrs.Smith

Brittany · Married on 12/07/2014

Affairs in the air was simply amazing and made my dream wedding come to life! They did beautiful chandeliers, string lighting and draping. It all felt like a fairytale and people are still telling us how beautiful and magical it was! They are the best of the best!

Kara · Married on 11/22/2014

We used Affairs in the Air at our November wedding at Selby Gardens in Sarasota, FL. They turned a simple room into a breathtaking venue. The elegant drapery and beautiful uplighting made such a huge impact on the space. They also draped the pavillion where our ceremony was held and hung a gorgeous chandelier in the middle of the pavillion which made for some pretty amazing photographs! I could not be happier with how perfect everything turned out! Thank you, Carolyn, for being so responsive and professional - you made the process so easy! Thank you, Affairs in the Air, for making our special day that much more memorable!