Affairs in the Air Reviews

73 Reviews for Affairs in the Air

• Jillian

Jillian B. · Married on 04/24/2021

The little extra touch

Because we were keeping our wedding simple and the venue provided spectacular views of Sarasota Bay, we wanted simple decor. Affairs In The Air did an amazing job at adding that extra touch to the venue. When walking into the reception the first thing my husband and I said to each other was how beautiful the drapery on the ceiling looked.

Sent on 05/05/2021
  • Joni

Joni V. · Married on 04/17/2021

Makes your dream come true!

Affairs in the Air made my wedding dreams come true! Due to covid we ended up having to postpone twice and they were very accommodating and understanding. They did not charge me more money because of the inconvenience even thought the wedding had to be rescheduled to a new year. Their suggestions and design skills were brilliant! The light up wall behind my cake added a magical touch along with the swoops on the ceiling. They truly capture your dream. Highly highly recommend.

Sent on 04/25/2021
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn E. · Married on 02/10/2021

LOVED Affairs in the Air!

We worked with Affairs in the Air for our drapery and lighting for our wedding at Selby Gardens. Our vision was to have a simple yet elegant/romantic feel and they were able to deliver! The décor was absolutely breath-taking and we loved all the lighting they did outside over our cocktail hour area. The team was awesome to work with and we highly recommend anyone use them for their wedding or other events.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Stephanie C. · Married on 12/31/2020

A lighting dream

Affairs in the Air made my wedding dreams come true! Due to covid we ended up having a small backyard wedding. I envisioned a winter wonderland with twinkle lights and boy did they deliver! I couldn’t believe what they were able to create while being extremely affordable. The team at Affairs in the air were professional, communicative and brilliant with their lighting design skills! Highly recommend and hope to work with them again in the future.

Sent on 02/27/2021
  • Shelby

Shelby G. · Married on 10/30/2020

Excellent Customer Service!

We worked with Affairs in the Air for nearly two years as we planned our wedding. With the 2020 pandemic at play, we encountered many changes and adjustments not only to our date but the entire event design. The Affairs in the Air team was always easy to work with, and they provided excellent images of set ups at our venue so that we could see how our event could look as well. Our wedding event design was absolutely perfect. We highly recommend Affairs in the Air.

Sent on 01/19/2021
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline D. · Married on 02/22/2020

Gorgeous, Professional, & Easy!

Affairs in the air was so wonderful to work with! I sent some inspiration photos and they sent me a quote back almost immediately. Communication was a breeze and they were definitely one of the easiest vendors I worked with. The twinkle lighted swoops at my reception looked so perfect and princess- like, I was in awe when I stepped into the room for the first time. Thank you so much for everything, we are so grateful!!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Affairs in the Air's reply:

It was a pleasure!! We are so happy you were pleased, it was a great look in the room for a charming couple. Congratulations!!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful Reception Space

We hired Affairs in the Air for their string lights and draping. They completely transformed our reception space. They were easy to work with and were able to provide lots of pictures as samples of their work to choose from. I would highly recommend them for indoor or outdoor events!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Bobbi V. · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!!!!

Affairs in the air did all of the lighting at my grandmothers for my surprise wedding and it was absolutely stunning. I could not have asked for a more perfect setting. Their work is amazing!!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Holly · Married on 04/22/2018

The people at Affairs in the Air were great to work with, and they made our venue look like a virtual fairy tale. It was gorgeous!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kristy · Married on 02/10/2018

Affairs in the Air did an absolutely phenomenal job at our wedding! I would 100% recommend them to anyone and everyone

Sent on 03/04/2018

Cheryl · Married on 11/18/2017

the draping and fairy lights were exactly what we asked for! Many compliments on the decor.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Rose · Married on 10/14/2017

AITA was great to work with! Kristina always answered my e-mails promptly. We booked them over a year in advance due to every one of our vendors recommending them, and I see why! We had the draping with twinking lights, as well as draping and lights behind our head table and we also ordered our Gobo through them as well. They nailed the design I was envisioning and it looked so beautiful! I would 100% use them again! They worked with our venue, Lakewood Ranch Country Club, a lot so knew exactly what I wanted and coordinated everything with Rachel so I didn't have to worry about a thing! It was perfect :)

Sent on 11/27/2017

Anna · Married on 10/07/2017

Affairs in the Air was THE BEST! We used them for draping at our venue and it was perfect! They came to set up and break down and the staff was friendly and helpful! We would recommend them to anyone who need draping for their event!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Awesome · Married on 07/29/2017

Affairs in the Air helped to elevate the ambiance of our wedding and all at a fair price! Kristina was patient and extremely helpful in assisting us with our vision. The lighting and draping work they did for the reception room was stunning. Thank you to the staff, we appreciated all the work you put into our memorable evening. We would highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2017

We booked Affairs in the Air to install tree draping at Palmetto Riverside B&B for our wedding. They installed it perfectly and symmetrically (which I was worried about) and the fabric they used was thick and beautiful. Unfortunately due to high winds, we had to have the draping removed before the start of our ceremony but it was done so nicely either way!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Kristina · Married on 04/20/2017

Affairs in the Air was so amazing to work with! I was planning a destination wedding so I couldn't be there in person to look at colors/locations/designs and they were so amazing and patient! They sent colors, sample designs and different lighting photos and talked me through the whole process over the phone to make sure every last detail was magical for our wedding. We are so incredibly thrilled with how are vision turned out, highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Diana · Married on 02/25/2017

Our guests were so impressed with the lighting and really added that extra wow factor to our venue! Anyone on the fence about lighting should know how big of a difference it makes to a room. Affairs in the air is the best in the business and can transform any event space!!! The twinkle lights and curtains made the Sarasota Yacht Club look extra special :)

Sent on 02/28/2017

Kari · Married on 12/10/2016

Affairs in the Air provided draping and lighting for our wedding at IMG Golf club. I was extremely pleased with this company and the work they provided. They were a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. They also provided the hanging of lanterns in a large tree outside for our ceremony. They were very helpful in making my vision come to life. Affairs in the Air helped to provide the extra detail that made our wedding beautiful!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Abby · Married on 11/05/2016

Carolyn and the Affairs in the Air team were wonderful to work with and went above and beyond every step of the way. They were super thorough and patient with all of my questions and even made a few special trips over to our venue to measure the area where we had lighting for our outdoor reception (I was the first ever to request this). The lighting exceeded every expectation and was more beautiful than I could have imagined. The chandelier and lights hanging from the tree at our ceremony location set the perfect tone for our wedding. It was definitely a highlight of our special day and our guests are still talking about how magical the lighting was!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Jami · Married on 10/21/2016

Carolyn and her team were a dream to work with. We were planning our wedding remotely and they were so responsive to my questions. We had cafe lights over farm tables, a tree wrapped in white lights, and paper lanterns over our table and the dancefloor. It looked dreamy.
    Not only were we planning a wedding remotely, but we also had to RESCHEDULE the date three days before the wedding because my wife's mother died suddenly. During a tragic time, Carolyn graciously accepted the new wedding date even though they were completely booked the rest of the weekend. They were such pros and made our special day (when it finally arrived) so easy and relaxed. Thank you so much for all of your help!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Kristin · Married on 10/14/2016

Twinkle, twinkle everywhere!! I was beyond floored when I saw the beautiful designs of this awesome team at my wedding venue! From the start, this team was easy to work with, fun, and professional. In the brainstorming process, I gave Carolyn my thoughts, and she, Phil and the team really went above and beyond. Attention to detail was amazing! Lace was apart of my wedding, this amazing team added beautiful lace detail in drapes and bows! Seriously? Amazing! I really can't express how amazing lights and drapes really are, but this team is magic! Thank you for creating my beautiful wedding decor!

Sent on 10/21/2016
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2016

Lighting up the night

We used them for our daugter’s wedding at the Ringling Art Museum Courtyard in December 2018 and the night became a dream come true. Our guests were amazed and in awe of the beauty that was created for the evening. They lit up the ceremony as well at the Ringling Mansion, which high turned the beautiful venue into a ceremony of love and glorious splendor.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/25/2016

Affairs in the Air exceeded all of my expectations. My ceremony and reception was STUNNING and people are still talking about it two months later. I HIGHLY recommend this company, they were a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process and really listened to my vision and was able to turn it into a reality. I cannot thank them enough for making my day so incredibly beautiful!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 06/24/2016

We used Affairs in the Air based on a recommendation from our resort. They were professional and delivered a design that far exceeded my expectation. The room looked absolutely stunning! I can't say enough about how well they transformed a boring room into a gorgeous event.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Marissa · Married on 05/14/2016

They truly made our wedding look like a fairy tale. There were string lights everywhere (including around the palm trees), the up-lighting lit everything up absolutely beautifully! I would truly recommend them for anyone needing assistance with lighting!

Sent on 08/18/2016