Affair 2 Remember Entertainment Reviews

Affair 2 Remember Entertainment 5
Affair 2 Remember Entertainment 6
Affair 2 Remember Entertainment 7

stephen · Married on 09/15/2018

Jake and Brandon are fantastic. kept the dance floor going all night , played great music, played our requests, listened to us and worked closely with us to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. We couldn’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/08/2018

Jake is the best!

I could not recommend Jake enough! I was first introduced to Affair 2 Remember at my cousins wedding. A few years later my sister used them at her wedding and when my wedding rolled around in September I didn't even bother searching. I knew Affair 2 Remember was my go-to! Jake played acoustic guitar during the cocktail hour and then did the regular dj setup for the rest. The reception was supposed to be outside and when it started raining and everything had to get moved inside, he didn't miss a beat. I was actually not super excited about the dancing aspect of the wedding and he made the whole experience so easy and fun!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Michael

Michael Williams · Married on 09/01/2018

Fun and Easy Experience

We loved our open conversations with Jake planning our wedding, we were able to customize what we wanted and at the same time had a professional to guide us where we needed. Weddings are supposed to be fun and that was what we got!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Niecey

Niecey P · Married on 08/05/2018

Jake officated our wedding ceremony and he also DJ'ed our reception, and he was FABULOUS at both!

Jake had a way of making our ceremony both touching, and fun. He personalized it with details of our relationship that made our guests smile, and that made it really special. As for the reception, the process of selecting our songs was very easy, and he made sure to keep everyone on their feet and dancing throughout the evening.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Milly & Tony · Married on 04/28/2018

After doing plenty of research looking for a D.J. and officiant for our beach wedding I found Affair 2 Remember Entertainment. We were so pleased from day one with the level of professionalism and personal attention to our requests. Our expectations were exceeded and we are thankful we choose them over the rest. Our guests haven’t stopped talking about how much fun they had at our wedding dancing, we certainly can’t stop talking about it too. You know the music is good when your 80 year old father makes his way to the dance floor. :-) We truly loved his style of officiating too. It was personal, funny and our guests were drawn in and wanted to hear more about our love story. Jake was amazing to work with throughout every step, from the beginning to the end.

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Affair 2 Remember Entertainment 8
    Affair 2 Remember Entertainment 9
    Affair 2 Remember Entertainment 10

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2017

We couldn't be happier to have Jake as our DJ two weeks ago for our wedding. He is an absolute pleasure to work with and truly made the whole process easy and stress-free. So accommodating, and goes above and beyond to make it a memorable experience for all. We were thrilled to see our guests having a blast on the dance floor the ENTIRE evening!! We are still getting so many compliments and great feedback on our choice for a DJ. We were lucky to have Jake and Affair 2 Remember be a part of our special day, and will continue to recommend them over and over!
    - Lauren & Crawford King

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Affair 2 Remember Entertainment 11
    Affair 2 Remember Entertainment 12
    Affair 2 Remember Entertainment 13
    Affair 2 Remember Entertainment 14

casandra · Married on 11/18/2017

All I can say about Affair2Remember Entertainment is that Jake is absolutely amazing. He helped us through everything- especially since we were stuck on some entrance songs. We left it in his hands and we were not disappointed! We first met Jake at my Sister-in-Law’s wedding and since that day I always said I want Jake to be the DJ at our wedding. His energy, personality, and ability to keep everyone out on the floor all night is incredible. Looking for a band over a DJ? NO PROBLEM! in the summer we frequent the local restaurants when Jake’s band “The Trend” is playing. He is all around an incredibly talented musician and you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Meredith · Married on 11/10/2017

My husband and I were married on November 10, 2017 at the Oyster Point Hotel. We were in engaged this past July so we planned things very quickly and lining the vendors was an obvious priority, My brother had used Affair 2 Remember at his wedding 6 years ago so I had the comfort in know what a great service Jake provided. From the first phone call, Jake was a pleasure to work with. We used Affair to Remember for the DJ and photo booth and could not be happier with the service. Jake was very accommodating and offered a ton of guidance. His site was easy to use and navigate. I would recommend him to anyone getting married in the area!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Judi · Married on 09/17/2017

I
    Jake was recommended by McCloone's and we couldn't have been happier. Many of my guests commented about how accommodating hw was and how they loved the music. He was very easy to talk to and read the crowd correctly. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Alex · Married on 07/29/2017

DJ Chris gave us everything we knew and didn’t know we wanted before and during our wedding. I spoke to both Jake and Chris a number of times, so I felt taken care of. Chris was eager to get to know us and our music taste in order to prepare for the wedding. Day of, I didn’t worry one bit regarding music, which in retrospect was a relief. And the reception was so fun! Chris engaged our guests from the first second, and the energy continued throughout :) A lot of our wedding details had the makings of a wonderful day, and had we not had Chris I think we would have called it great, but not perfect.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Katie Wilson · Married on 03/11/2017

We loved him!!

He made a already stressful day extremely easy to work with. I am very happy in my decision of choosing him! You would not regret it. He made sure every guest had a memorable experience.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Dana · Married on 06/25/2016

I met Jake a few years back when he officiated and was the DJ of a friends wedding. I had never been to a ceremony that was not only just the perfect amount of romance but really funny. Immediately I knew that he was someone I needed to keep in mind for friends, family and maybe one day myself. Jake gets to know you and creates a perfect story that keeps your guests engaged. He did our ceremony yesterday, laughter and tears included, and he killed it. I'm not a typical bride and really thought most of the day would have my cringing with cheesiness everywhere I went and looked but boy did I hire the right vendors. Jake saw my vision and brought it to life. "The perfect ceremony, where did you find him?" was said to me about 20 times last night because most of the crowd hadn't seen a ceremony by Jake before. The rest of the crowd had, because I did always have Jake in mind when my cousin Kacie got married and then again when my cousin Michael got married. Jake is now a family tradition. So not only did Jake exceed my expectations for the ceremony but he was my DJ, the ONLY DJ I knew I could trust 100% to basically help me throw a party not a "wedding" and he did. His entire team did. We had his lighting guy, his mixer, his Zap photographer. The whole crew. And it was 10000% worth every penny (and it wasn't too expensive which is incredible). I was getting compliments all night about their awesome skills. They worked alongside my other vendors flawlessly and you would almost think it was one giant team (and to be honest I've been in weddings where some vendors clashed). Over the past year and a half of planning I've spent a lot of time talking to Jake about our vision and making our day perfect. I must say that he could not be more perfect for what he does for a living. He cares SO MUCH about you and your day its unbelievable. I can't thank Jake and his crew enough, they made our night unforgettable!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Amazing! Jake was great to work with through the whole process! He always answered emails quickly and had great tips and advice. We had went to a wedding where Jake was the DJ and that's why we booked him for ours and he did not disappoint. Everyone was dancing have a great time!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Heather · Married on 04/23/2016

all we can say is WHAT AN EPIC WEDDING that Jake and his company, Affair 2 Remember, delivered. I've know Jake for 10+ years from his acoustic nights at a restaurant i use to manage. Since then a friendship was built and when it came to friends getting married, his was my automatic recommendation. Those recommendations turned into more recommendations which finally lead to my wedding. From the get go, Jake made every phone conversation very easy which comes in handy because we all know how wedding planning can be stressful. You can hear enthusiasm and passion through the phone which got my wife and I even more excited for this special day to come. The sit down with Jake to go over how the night and festivities prior to the wedding turned out to be more like hanging out with a buddy than a vendor. From our first sentence, Jake knew exactly what we wanted. I think he might have been more excited for our wedding than we were. Affair 2 Remember provided everything that we wanted, from an acoustic cocktail hour, a photo booth that never had a minute to stop flashing to a crowded dance floor for the rest of the evening. Affair 2 Remember surpassed any expectations the we had for our special night. We personally thank Jake and his company, Affair 2 Remember, for making sure our wedding is a wedding that our guests will never forget....

Sent on 05/05/2016

Randall · Married on 02/26/2016

WOW......Jake nailed it! We visited a few different venues in our planning process and where ever we went, we would ask for DJ recommendations. The overwhelming response was "Affair 2 Remember". So, my wife and I set up a meeting with Jake and had the expectation of meeting with two other entertainment companies. After meeting with Jake for about an hour, Lisa and I knew that Jake had a few weddings under his belt (being facetious here) and we had a high degree of confidence that he was going to deliver on the vision we had for our wedding day. Between his questions, experience and insight we knew we didn’t need to look further. A few weeks before the wedding we met with Jake one last time. We discussed the overall program and some of our last minute concerns and Jake helped to put those into perspective for us and calm our jitters. The day of the wedding he and his assistant hit it out of the park! They had an innate ability to read the crowd and when to dial the tempo up and down. They had an energy that was appropriate and contagious and which only comes with the experience they have. I would recommend Jake and Affair 2 Remember to anyone considering entertainment for their particular event!!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Natalie · Married on 01/02/2016

I can't begin to describe how amazing our wedding day was thanks to our very professional and talented vendors. Jake is one of the most genuine and professional people I have ever worked with. Our time spent with him before the wedding was relaxed and fun and added to the excitement of planning our big day. When it came to the actual event, he nailed every detail, and went above and beyond our highest hopes for the night. When I tell you our dance floor was full the whole night, it really was!! There were points of the wedding where all 200 guests were out of their chairs, of all ages, dancing/singing and enjoying the night thanks to Affair 2 Remember. My husband was very impressed with the lighting package, which he initially wanted to decline but ended up being thrilled with the results. We also purchased a monogram which looked beautiful that night and in the photos. Also, trust the lighting expert if he lights up your dress with color, the pictures turn out amazing! Once again, I can't say enough how much we loved this company and the service, it was well worth the price and an amazing value for memories we will never forget. At the end of the night, when it was all said and done you could tell how much fun the guests had on the dance floor because of the song selections, lighting and mood that the team created. I am so happy that we went with Affair 2 Remember, my guests even asked for their information at the wedding because we all had such a great time. Thanks guys!!

Sent on 02/13/2016
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 10/10/2015

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!! Jake was absolutely wonderful, and we are SO glad we found and chose Affair 2 Remember. We met with several other DJs in the area, and found them to be very impersonal. Jake was the only one to ask about us, and want to know more about our wedding, relationship, and overall personalities. He was very professional, and we genuinely appreciated the fact that he wanted to get to know us as people, instead of just a contract. He listened to everything we asked for, and blended right into the mood and vibe we dreamed of. He made our reception PERFECT, and we were over the moon! We wouldn't change a single thing! He kept the whole event super fun and entertaining! Friends & family continue to rave of the experience! We can never thank you enough for giving us a night to remember for a lifetime! Thank you!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/14/2015

Affair 2 Remember was great! They were attentive to our needs and exceeded our expectations! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Mark · Married on 06/20/2015

I recently hired Jake and Affair 2 Remember Entertainment to DJ my wedding. As a wedding DJ myself, I had very strict standards as to what I was looking for in my DJ, and Affair 2 Remember Entertainment met all my requirements. Jake was able to get the dance floor started early and kept it going the entire time. He has a great personality and truly loves DJing weddings. He put us at ease knowing that the music was taken care of for our wedding and we wouldn't have to worry about it. If you're looking for a great DJ for your wedding, there's no need to look further than Affair 2 Remember. Thanks again Jake!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Janet · Married on 06/06/2015

Jake is kind and smooth and knows music inside out and caters to a couple's every whim. He even knows what you need better than you do! He anticipates your needs and is a classy gentleman the whole evening through. I was so happy every minute of my reception. I can't say enough how great Affair 2 Remember is with crafting the perfect experience.

Sent on 12/15/2015
  • W

Wayne · Married on 05/30/2015

One of the best DJ's ever! Jake put on an unforgettable show. He also married my daughter. He supplied a light show, videos, pictures, photo booth and more. The light show was amazing. The pictures on several TV's during the evening celebration from the events prior was great. Everyone commented on his performance. Most were dancing and following his lead and having a great time. He made the evening perfect and my daughter was thrilled. I would recommend this guy to anyone. An unforgettable professional experience. Simply amazing and entertaining!

Sent on 06/01/2015
  • Sherri

Sherri · Married on 05/02/2015

We are so grateful we had Jake as our DJ! Right from the start, he was professional and reliable. He was willing to meet in person to discuss details at our VENUE! He even walked us through our venue. All the other DJ’s we met at their office and insisted on selling us all the “extra” add ons which we weren’t interested in and Jake never even mentioned those during our meeting. His passion for music, and sound was apparent right off the bat. His enthusiasm was magnetic and he gained our trust immediately. He offered great suggestions regarding song selections any time we needed, timeline of events, etc. His online music database and planning forms are amazing tools that will take all your stress away! In regards to his performance on our wedding day…Jake was phenomenal!! To start, his timing was spot on. He was an excellent MC for the introductions and announcements throughout the night. And as far as the music, he killed it! He kept the dance floor PACKED all night!! Thanks to Jake, we continue to get rave reviews from guests about the awesome music and great time they had. Believe me when I say, Jake is worth every penny!! He made us feel relaxed and confident in his abilities. He also set up dance floor lighting which was a great addition to the dance party! If you are looking for a fun, classy, great time with the best music, then choose Affair to Remember! You will not regret it!!! Thank you Jake for making mine and Jason’s special day so amazing!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2015
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/25/2014

Darryl "Jake" is a lifesaver and in short an Amazing DJ! Let me explain a bit further, we met Jake after a friend referred him over to us (we were having difficulty finding someone that we liked and meshed with). We met quite a few DJ’s and we found that most of them were either too relaxed or way too upbeat. Jake is a happy middle to both of them ; he is the best of both worlds!

Jake came to our house for our first meeting (most DJ’s we met either wanted you to go to their office or meet you at a local coffee shop – i.e. someplace that’s common ground) and he ended up staying for almost two hours. We got along so well I knew within the first half hour of our meeting that he was the one for us. He met with us a couple times during the planning process (both times coming to our house) and is available if you have any questions or need help planning. I am literally so happy with our decision to use Jake. He kept my entire wedding on the dance floor all night (which was the one big request I had) and I can’t even begin to tell you how many compliments we received on him. Our night could not have turned out any better; trust me that you’ll get everything and more by using Jake (Affair 2 Remember)!

Sent on 11/13/2014

I loved this dj! Jake was great and so easy to work with. All of our guests had a blast and he had everyone on the dance floor from start to end! It was a great mix of music, he really knows how to read a crowd and appeal to what everyone likes. I even had him do my ceremony music and he did a great job! I will definetely have him for any other event I will need a dj!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Laurel · Married on 06/28/2014

Please do yourself a favor and book with Jake at Affair 2 Remember.
    The words I use to describe this company do not do it justice. Jake was beyond amazing as our Officiant and DJ. Prior to the wedding, he sat down with my husband and I and helped plan out a ceremony that would best fit us as a couple. He spent actual time with us; talked about life and shared stories. Speaking with him always feels like you are talking to a friend. Nervous to be in front of many people, Jake made sure that we were at ease and created a personal, sweet and funny ceremony that was perfection.
    As our DJ, he NAILED it. He knew what to play and when and never was there a time that the dance floor was empty. Many times during the reception, we had people asking us how we found this company and how fantastic our DJ was.
    Every bride thinks that their wedding is "one of the best," but I can assure you that ours was and our thanks go to Jake and Affair 2 Remember for that.

Sent on 07/11/2014