28 Reviews for AEM Milestones

todo alt text
Non-religious (1)
No Denomination (1)
28 AEM Milestones Reviews

Enid officiated our wedding ceremony at the Chart House and we were so beyond pleased with all that she did. The ceremony was SO personalized and written beautifully. Enid took my vision and brought it to life. During our ceremony she walked us, and our guests through our relationship from the very beginning reminding each other and everyone else why we were taking this next step in or relationship. The “love story” was written so beautifully, and the rituals were perfectly presented. She gave us great ideas, was very flexible, answered all questions and concerns quickly and efficiently, and was just simply SO easy to work with. Thank you Enid, for making our ceremony OURS, and for bringing my vision to life.

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Enid was a great choice for our wedding officiant. She had so many great ideas that I would have never thought of, but loved. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect. Many guests told me they loved it too. You can tell that Enid truly enjoys what she does! Thank you! Jen & Jeff

Profile Picture Jen, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Working with Enid was a wonderful experience. She assisted us in customizing our ceremony vows and was truly patient. Our families andx friends are bilingual, which made Enid the perfect person to perform at our intimate wedding. Thank you Enid!!! :)

Profile Picture Ambar Z, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I really enjoyed working with Enid because she is a professional with a lot of experience, knew what she was doing, and was organized. It was very easy to work with her because she provided all the necessary details which saved me the time from doing additional research. All I had to do was say I choose A, B, or C. She was also very warm and flexible with any changes I requested. She is a great speaker and everyone from my family commented on what a great job she did.
Me and my husband also had our pre-marital counseling with Enid and are very happy with our sessions. It doesn't hurt to make sure that you start off on the best foot possible even if you think everything is great in your relationship, which is why we opted to have pre-marital counseling. Enid did a great job. I felt very comfortable, I liked the pace, and the items we reviewed were critical to starting off with a good mutual understanding.
Thank you Enid!

Profile Picture Viktoriya, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We can genuinely say that choosing Enid was by far our best decision of our entire wedding day. My husband and I were overwhelmed with the thoughtfulness that went into her approach and her writing and delivery of our ceremony. She is such a pleasure to work with, holding your hand throughout the whole process, asking all the right questions, and bringing to the ceremony such a gracefulness and devotion that was unlike any other ceremony I had witnessed before. I know I sound like I must be biased by saying that , but throughout the evening afterwards, we had dozens of guests comment on how it was the best ceremony they had been to at a wedding and it filled everyone with so much emotion. Although we could take some credit for the touches we brought to it, Enid certainly was the one who created and wove the beautiful narrative throughout our love story.

She was such a joy to work with! She was always proactive about reaching out before the wedding, offering guidance and willing to talk through any ideas and offer her respectful opinions. We had many thoughts about how we wanted to integrate elements of both of our different cultures into the rituals and wordings, and she took the time to figure out the best approach. Her thoroughness led to a level of personalization that I didn't know was possible for an officiant we had only met several months earlier. The day of, she arrived early to make sure everything was in its place and that we were fully aware of every detail. We have nothing but positive feelings towards Enid and her work and we could not recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture Shaylee, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

AEM Milestones does such a wonderful job! Enid took the time to get to know both my husband and Myself as individuals to make our ceremony personal and beautiful. We found Enid through my family member who had a baby blessing by her she blew me away at that ceremony and brought tears to my eyes and everyone who attended as we welcomed a sweet new baby to our family. We loved her so much we then had her do our sons baby blessing and again were thrilled by how nicely she presented herself and her kind words about our son to our family. It was only right to have her do our wedding ceremony she asked us questions about our love for eachother and perfected our own words into a personalized, touching ceremony she even included things that we mentioned a year prior in our sons baby blessing! And to us that meant the world! I would recommend AEM milestones to anyone who wants a beautiful& personal ceremony and a kind hearted celebrant to share in their special day! Enid is wonderful and basically a huge part of our family now.

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Angela Enid Medina was truly amazing and a pleasure to work with! Not only did she capture exactly what my ( now ) husband and I wanted, she was completely Felixible to any changes we had along the way. I mean this honestly and true , Look no further, AEM Milestones is definitely where it's at!! Aside from my husband and I being specfic about our ceremony , we had a dear friend also participate in the ceremony. Enid was 100% open, willing and excited to customize our ceremony to our needs and requests. My husband and I Truly believe we had the best ceremony out of all the weddings we've been to. Every time we talk about our wedding we say the same thing... "we wouldn't have it any other way" !

Profile Picture Marcela, 6/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our experience was above anything we could have ever hoped for. Everything was wonderful and every question we had was answered. Enid has a smile that will light up a room and her energy is always positive, I couldn't recommend her enough. She will make your day one you will remember forever!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Enid has the perfect character and grace for an officiant. She allows you to enter her home and go over your story as a couple. She accommodated to all of our requests. I would like to thank you, Enid, for helping to put our love story together. Your attention to detail truly helped to capture our moment. We are beyond grateful for your efforts and would highly recommend you to others in the future!

Regards,

The Lopez Couple

Profile Picture User2009031, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Enid of A.E.M Milestones was perfect for our wedding on 5/30/2015. After meeting with several other officiants, we chose her because of her professionalism and most importantly, her knowledge and vast amount of ideas regarding the ceremony. My ceremony was very unique, which is what I wanted, and very well put together. I have received Sooo many compliments on how beautiful my ceremony was. Everyone was asking " where did you find her?" Thank you Enid!! For a job well done!!

Profile Picture Kenyetta, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Today we were sitting at Panera Bread for breakfast and a couple met their weedding minister there for an interview and I thought he really doesn't love his job and Enid came to my head. She made our wedding so special from the get go. Our first interview was so sublime that me and and my spouse were in tears. She and us knew at that moment that our wedding would be wonderful.
The day of the wedding came and 5/3/2015 and the ceremony was the most beatiful event every have gone in their lives, everybody was in tears. We will be forever thankful of Enid because she was the portal of a great marriage.
Joe and Javi

Profile Picture Josept, 5/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are very pleased with her work, timely and supper attentive to our needs. She guided us through our wedding process (vows, wedding licenses and ceremony). Thank you for such a wonderful memory.

Profile Picture Patricia, 11/8/14, 1 Review

Wow! Very impressed!

I am so glad we trusted AEM Milestones! Enid did a spectacular job at our wedding! She was professional and super organized. We love her lively personality that shines with positive energy. She met with us and kept constant email communication throughout the planning. She responded promptly to all our questions. She made us both feel so comfortable and the ceremony went very smoothly thanks to her! Even though we picked the basic ceremony, she took the time to make it personal by getting to know us better. I would highly recommend her! I am exceptionally pleased with Enid! Couldn't have asked for a better wedding officiant!

Profile Picture Debby, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I used A.E.M Milestones (Enid) for my wedding ceremony and was very happy with everything. From the first visit with her she really listens to everything you want and makes a custom ceremony using questionaires that you fill out. I received many compliments from guests on the unique, completely personalized ceremony. She also provides a copy of the ceremony which is a nice keepsake to have. I would definitely recommend her as a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/31/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were so pleased with Enid. She took the time to really get to know us and our relationship. The ceremony was intimate and personal, it really felt like us. We received so many compliments on our ceremony and we had married couples say that they wished they could have had a ceremony like ours.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Enid did a wonderful job listening to our requests. She made our wedding day personal and touching. Our guest all commented how beautiful the ceremony was. We are both so happy we chose her!

Profile Picture Charles, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mrs. Enid made our day more than special... It was unforgetable!!! From the very first time we called her for information she made us feel confortable and actually informed us of a lot of things we were supposed to know about weddings... She took the time of getting to know our relationship so she could do a perfect job!!!!! We are more than greatfull for the way she officiated our ceremony. We felt special and totally loved it!!!

Profile Picture Claudia, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Enid was so wonderful to have as my wedding officiant . She took her time went over every detail and made my ceremony beautiful .

Profile Picture User3523866, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

La ceremonia de nuestra boda fue tan natural que hubo espacio hasta para la risa, la manera como fue guiada lleno el lugar de mucha felicidad. Y nuestros invitados asi lo manifestaron. Recomiendo 100% a Angela medina, gracias por su ayuda! Thank you for your help you are the best!!!

Profile Picture Stella, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had the most amazing experience working with Enid. Our ceremony was beautiful and amazing and my most favorite part of the entire day. Truly personal and special. Enid had great suggestions to help us when we were unsure and built in every aspect we knew we wanted to the ceremony. What we heard more than anything else from our guests was that they loved the ceremony. She truly cast a love spell and helped to make this day the best day of my life.

Profile Picture sarah, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our ceremony was AMAZING. Everyone was in tears from joy. We really appreciated all the effort Enid made to make our day very special. Everything turned out to be so beautiful and elegant and we could not have asked for anything better. I would 100% highly refer and recommend your services to anyone ready to make that next step in their life. Again from the bottom of our hearts thank you and we wish you nothing but the best!

Profile Picture Sonia, 6/23/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Enid was wonderful! She created a personalized wedding ceremony for us that reflected who we are as a couple. We are not very religious and we wanted to incorporate our son into the ceremony. We received many compliments on our ceremony and how adorable it was when Enid addressed our son and included him. Enid was also very professional, affordable, and the easiest of our vendors to reach, through either phone or e-mail. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/19/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Enid is an amazing officiant. She made my ceremony magical and unforgettable. Everyone loved the amazing work she did. She told our love story in such a beautiful way that the guests really enjoyed sitting through the ceremony (which can be boring at times). From the moment we met her, we knew she was the one to wed us. She was the first and only officiant we met. She is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She responds quickly and also gives you an idea of what her agenda looks like. We loved her so much we have discussed using her as a new tradition of our family weddings.

Profile Picture Erika, 4/20/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Enid did an amazing job on our bilingual ceremony. Everyone keeps talking about the amazing job she did to make it personal, with the right touch of solemnity and humor. She was very professional, quick to follow-up, thorough and kind. She made our ceremony very special and was open to all suggestions and ideas. I would wholeheartedly recommend Enid especially if you are search for a celebrant who is fluent in both Spanish and English.

Profile Picture Fanny, 3/3/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

All my expectations were met. Enid is very professional and shared many ideas that helped along the preparation process. Thank you Enid for the beautiful ceremony!!!!

Profile Picture Yaritza, 11/6/11, 1 Review